SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cajed Val

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,Derrick.I was thinking about the letter from you today and when i came here- here you go.I came after my work and i would like to let you know that this is my address and also thank you to let me have your's,Derrick.I would also add that if i will write you something wrong - let me know ,as it's my first time i have conversation here,Derrick and would be glad if you will understand me and will accept me who i am( but with time, of course:).Appreciate for you attention and hope to get your letter back(maybe i will try to check it tomorrow,will make longer break at work).And be free to talk about everything( with measure ,of course,as we are only starting to talk,right,Derrick?).But maybe our conversation will have fast start and we will become friends and then...who knows...Let's continue,deal?Smile
Sending you wishes of good day and hugs,.

Quote:
Hello,Derrick.It was so great to get your letter here.And before to continue i would like to apologies for the delay,it was very busy day yesterday and i had no time to come for longer time( im not talking that i didn't even have time to have normal lunch).But i hope that you would be glad any way and you will not be offended by such things like delay in one day,Derrick:).You know, i have never thought that i will write a letter to far away,to the person i met in the internet:).Maybe its strange ,but maybe not at all,as we all have destiny,Derrick.I think that we need to communicate free here and maybe one day we will hear the "click",which we are waiting all our life( even if we both "fresh man" in here:),it's even better:)))..Maybe this click is not going to be like in relationships ,but we maybe will stay like friends who can tell everything in mind and to ask for advise...Who knows...Reading your letter i can definitely tell that you made me smile with it as it's so polite and i liked it,thank you ,Derrick.You know,when i came here,i was thinking if to find person in reality is hard enough( you can date, but you can't feel that wanted "click" inside,that here it is- i don't need anything more) and in internet will be not so,but here as i saw - to find someone is harder:),i got letters with stupid phrases or offers or even pictures,but i only smiled as i get used to have one phrase in this cases -"i'm happy and i know it".I'm happy person all my life,Derrick,at least i'm trying to.Sometimes i need break from everything,like recharging my batteries:)),but most of the time i don't waste it for negative things,it doesn't worth it...Especially I dont' like when people come for meeting with friends with sad mood and make everyone sad too with his grey face.If i had such i would stay at home or at least will try to lift it up while being with my close people around me- it's better medicine from the depression or bad mood,sometimes.Would like to know your opinion, Derrick, as you might be my future good friend and i would like to know - how to help you to lift up your mood:)))?Maybe you would want just to stay at home - you and your close friend,with cup of something hot and have nice talking or to come out on the basketball game of Oklahoma?Smile))(don't be surprised, Derrick, i like basketball:))....Right this moment i don't know what kind of person you are( hope that step by step i will find it out and you too:),but i'm full of interest to get know you better,Derrick.And i would be very glad to know what do you usually do if you have nothing to do at work or you came earlier than you thought from there:)))?And I wanted to mention one thing, as i will forget to write it later:)).One phrase in your letter caught my attention "I have put all of my anger and drive into creating a future for my babies".I can tell you that its honor for me to write to such man, it's not flatter at all, Derrick, as i know how it is to be without dad in life and to have no support from a man.And if a man shows his moral strength first,not physical,for me -it's real man,who is "basement" for the trust in any relations.And if i touched such topic,I would want to tell you how it is for me to be with someone,Derrick...Can tell that i'm one man woman, as i like when partners are partners in any senses,they support one another,they worry,they behave and like friends, and like lovers, and like everything you can add to this meaning,they are doing everything together.This i call relationships,Derrick, when you are devoting yourself to your partner only and only two of you can live in the world you created ,no one else.This is true, and for me in my understanding.Still in search of such partner ,but maybe one day it will stop at last(maybe this day will come to you also).We will be sitting in the cosy home and will have true family,will have evening talks after work with tea or coffee or whatever( by the way, let me know what drink do you like for such occasions,Derrick:)?).And if to be totally honest,I would like to work too and to help my family,because i wouldn't want to look like my beloved comes from work very tired,with only one desire - to eat and go to sleep.I would like to have relationships where you have 100% which is parted on 50 to one person and 50 to another one.This i think will make your love live longer and with more understanding,no?...How do you think,Derrick?As you are couple, you don't need to use phrases like "you are man and you must work" or "you are woman and you must stay at home".I think now people are more modern and can change basic traditions,i meant to correct them little for their own family ,for their own world.And if it will be something I need to do ,to help - I will try to do my best not to disappoint my second half.Love is such an interesting feeling,Derrick, that you can see only your world created for two of you,you can see only him/her and can devote your life to one another with totally loyalty...As happiness it's so amazing feeling and if your heart loves,nothing can be a barrier....Am i philosopher:),Derrick?No,i don't think so ,but if this letter will be too long - tell me when i will get your letter back, Derrick:) or you will tell that i wrote too much or something wrong,but will tell in polite form:),as English is not my native,just can talk and write:).I think you are man with your inner gentleman and individual world,am i right,Derrick?Hm ,my letter is starting to become bigger and my time before work is shorter:)).Though its not the end like you maybe think or hope:),Derrick,you gave me choice to write you here and i will use this chance as i liked to write you here - nobody bother me and i can put all my attention only for you( and can write you even more in English as it's not problem for me at all,i know it good and you can feel free to talk with me on any topic you want:)! Starting to think that i found a friend here already:).Maybe little by little it will lead us to something even more than we hoped to,Derrick?Maybe,maybe...As i'm not a person who can tell future i will just inclose (at last ,you can breath with full chest now,i ended this letter:))) and will wish you good day ,my new friend( can only tell that all relations,in my point of view ,have to begin from friendship and then - who knows:)).
Best wishes to you from ,who is waiting promised picture from Derrick:))))).

Quote:
Hi,Derrick.
Nice to know that my style of writing made you tell the phrase "once i begin talking to you it is hard to stop".Ones again my apologies for the late reply to your letter though i have alibi in the face of my boss:).We had a lot of work in the store before holidays and we were together at the store,what made my "escaping" from work "mission impossible"...I hope that my further story about my choice in a work place will tell you more about me and will show maybe that my thoughts are common with your's in some way.I have simple job and i have long story why i work there...I don't know if you will like this long story again,as this story is mean a lot to me and put a mark to my soul in my childhood.Maybe i shouldn't do that on my third letter to you ,but i don't know why,Derrick ,i think that you will understand me and will accept who i am inside after my story.Maybe i can feel that i can just tell you what i have in my mind and i think it's normal to share, even if person far away from you and there is your only conversations here( would be nice to have them over the phone as next step, Derrick,and after that to have meeting on the basketball game of Oklahoma, Derrick,maybe even your mom will come with us too, but it's step in further future i think:).)I don't think that every one will tell that i have normal job,but i like it and i like what i do for animals...I work in a pet store,probably would be clearer - zoo shop,where people can buy some products for their pets.Want to tell you one story why i choose this job...You know since i was 6 years old,maybe 7,dont' remember exactly,but not the point;i was going with my mom back home from market.The weather was hot enough,it was end of the August...I like this kind of feeling when you are like on a dead line,you know that summer will end soon and you start to think different ,like this August is the last in your life( by the way,what season is your favorite,Derrick?)...You are trying to save time and waking up early, trying to get out from house outside sooner and to feel the last summer sun rays on your skin,to make sun-bannys on the walls...Just living,like a normal kid ...Such weather was when we come closer to home,tired and satisfied that we bought everything to cook dinner,and we saw little puppy near our home enter - he had black fur, white feet and funny big ears:) and the main - had so cute and kind eyes and beside all he followed us when we opened the door and was following till our flat! My mom's heart melted,Derrick and she decided to give him a milk which we bought in the market,it was fresh and i think very tasty as it disappeared in seconds (i didn't know that dogs also drinks milk and with such a pleasure,amazing).Then we decided to live him with us( had you ever had a dog?Right now ,with your work i think you can't have it,but maybe one day...),but,he had such a character that he walked back on the street with high head.Ok, we thought maybe he would come back later.But no,he became part of our family any way since that moment, as we were feeding him and take care about outside.You won't believe,,but he was looking into my eyes with such appreciate look that if you would see you would want to take him too:).It was nice time,i felt that i had a friend(what can child think at the age of 6-7?:)Did you have a pet-friend in childhood,Derrick?),i was playing with Zhmenka outside(it was his name in my language:)). It was amazing when you have someone to lick your ear sometimes or to jump on you with happiness.And with years of growing (thank's to my pet-friend when i was little), i was thinking and dreaming that i will become a veterinarian one day and will help each animal i can and maybe one day something more ,like will build a house for homeless pets.Maybe it's crazy dream and crazy story,Derrick, but i have never lost a hope about to make my dream come true,it's my desire and maybe one day i will make it.I want to be veterinarian one day,but not yet,i only work in a place which is close to the branch i would like to work after( and i work so long as it working hours of the shop,sometimes i can stay later if i have some work to finish or to prepare for tomorrow:).I'm part student and hopefully when i will finish it i will become who i want since i was kid.Its so nice to talk to you here,Derrick. I truly believe that we can be more than friends,though i told that i have found a friend in your face because i think partners should be friends too before to become "everything" to each one,and you agree in this way,right,Derrick?Smile)We should talk and laugh and everything.Hmmm,talk and laugh...can make it not only here:))).As it would be easier when i could hear you,Derrick,because i have a lot of thoughts in head and can't put them all here:)),maybe some day i will hear my phone is ringing and it will be Derrick:) and i will tell you that for example that day i will be at work and be busy-busy,that's why i will ask you to wish me good luck and i will have some strength to make this day end soon or you will tell me that you decided to go to the basketball game without me,but with your mom:)).Good idea,for me at least, as with such schedule i have, i only thought about the next letter you would send and i was dreaming about to get to the net to read it ,while my another customer was asking me for something i couldn't hear because of my dreams:))).Wow,i think i really need to try not to think about my missing days without reading your letter,Derrick and to end this letter as i might be late at work and my boss will decide that i don't have enough work in the store and will give me more and more and i will be sitting and dreaming about your letter again for five days or more:))).Inclosing and hoping that you will add some picture to your next letter.
Warmly,.
P.S.By the way,i will do some step and dont' know if i made it in a right way,but any way - it would be great as i could hear your voice and in case will give you my number- +380639300401.Even if i will get some note from you,short message- i will be glad.I'm not pushing on you,Derrick and my number is in case your thoughts will match with mine,that's all...

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening,Derrick.
You first sentences in your letter made my last hours of this day great,Derrick.Thank you for that and for understanding,as i really thought that you might go away as i don't have chance to come here often,you guessed right:).And thank you to accept who i am and what i'm writing to you:).And would be the same in this letter and will tell you that if you would see my face this moment,it would be with sad shade on it as i still didn't get any picture from you,Derrick.I'm sending and sending and you are teasing:))).Maybe you can't choose the picture you would want to send?SmileI can give you hint - any:).Maybe where you are in your farm..By the way,it's so nice to live in such place where you have a farm and have chance to be closer to the nature...I can only imagine how is amazing does your place where you live looks in the spring...Can i share with my thoughts?:)Maybe it will be the same thoughts as mine about nature...I like nature,Derrick,as i can be there myself ,not to think that it will not like me or that it will see me without make up,or it will tell me something bad...It's like to feel that happiness is growing inside,to feel like one second and you will fly, somewhere far.I would like to try how it is to feel that strong feeling of freedom on the mountains- this amazing "child" of the nature .Mountains....They are always attractive, especially if you stand at the foot of the mountains, you see the forest on the slopes, snow, clouds, stuck on top,you want to get there, it seems that it is very close, but actually incredibly far.... And when you got to the top you always overwhelms such an exciting feeling, a feeling of freedom, flight, you see the beauty that you open and you can not believe your eyes. It is impossible to describe, it should be felt,Derrick. When you go down into the valley, you see these rare trees, a mountain stream that flows out of the lake, near the rocks and snow, you think this is so close and so comfortable...Wonder of the world. The majesty of nature. Pantry of beauty and freshness. They call the person. Snow resting on their tops, clean and crystal. You want to go, at the peak, close to the sky, to the sun ... The changing flora and fauna are surprised with every step...And mountains ,they are alive, they breathe, listen .... and you'll understand it may be that they want to tell you some secret,Derrick?Smile You know, i can talk about mountains long and dont' be surprised that i have been only once on the mountain in my country and have never done that again after that,im not professional in climbing ,but i think that one day i will see my "unicorn"Smile.Do you have mountains close to you ,Derrick?You know,watching same movies i was pretending that it will be with me one day, it's great when you fly on a green field on the horse, the wind flowing hair and easy blowing in your face ... The sun is shining and its rays are reflected on a black horse wool...You are both like one and adrenalin in your blood...Great feeling.Do you ride horses,right,Derrick?:)If so ,tell me who is your favorite and how it is ,to ride as often as you want?Smile))Maybe i'm asking so strange questions and telling the same stories,though as you are still with me,Derrick,i can tell that it's ok and will just finish this letter as i need to close the shop where i work....Will be back soon( hope so:).Just imagining in what moment you will read this letter:).Maybe you will be at your lunch and will drink coffee and eat some sandwich or will be at home already and might watch basketball game:).Haven't watch tv long enough and wouldn't mind to watch a game with you:))).Will pretend that i did today after my work:).
Sincere(much more than friend in future,maybe:),Val.
P.S.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,hi,hi,Derrick!!!!It's ok,Derrick that you only forgot about attach me a picture,as i thought that you just tease me:))).Now i know that it's only too much work sometimes for you and me with huge letters you need to read and to answer on them:))) and till the end you can forget that you wanted to send me some picture and to show me how do you work and how do you smile:).Thank you for the pictures,Derrick,no i have some picture of where you work and how do you look( by the way ,i like the shirt you are wearing,especially print).Now i'm thinking how do your horse look like:).You know,even i have some interesting stories about these animals,i still love them and can tell that i didn't lose a desire to ride them one day by myself and to see my partner near me..the sun will be shinning and will reflect from the horse skin...You will hear only sounds of nature and sounds of the grass under you,will feel the wind on your face,mixed with sun rays...We are going aster ,your heart is beating faster also and the wave of adrenalin is covering you,like the cold water surprisingly splashed on you..You are screaming and this all-consuming feeling of unit is covering you...After such riding i would want to lay down on the blanket,somewhere in the middle of the field and to open the basket we took with us,with food,drinks and fruits....mmmm, are you hungry?Smile))I would cook something tasty,Derrick,just tell me what would you prefer:).I like to cook ,but now with my work ,i can only cook in the evenings and not always...Dreaming that one day i will cook something special on the big kitchen..By the way,do you have big kitchen?Smile)After cooking i would help you with paper work ,as i do it often,Derrick and i know what it is if you stop for some time doing that and returning to writing again- quiet difficult ,it seems that you have wooden fingers and they don't know what do you want from them:)))).Oh,Derrick,i forgot to greet you with spring!!!!I think you have better weather ,not like nasty mine:((...but its spring any way and i have some hope that it will bring me something,something..new...special....spring when the sun starts to give more shining days,when you can hear and enjoy cheerful singing of birds, and the sky is clear and clean, where gradually, falling from the height of the cold sky, the clouds begin to gather together...Winter is starting to "give up"... Snow piles begin to melt from the first ray of warmth. Begin to appear the first flowers...Spring puts nature in new "clean" clothes. The grass grows quickly on the ground, from the buds on the trees burst young leaves, a few short days, and the forest is hard to know - rustles with leaves ...And this smell of some miracle,pure air and it seems like bells are ringing around you....I think spring is beautiful in place you live,Derrick,especially it becomes more amazing when you have one good and special person to be your guide and to show you all he wants and how does he can see his native country...If you really love it( and have someone special near you,Derrick:)),i think you don't need words - you just need to hold hands and to show...Will you,Derrick?Smile)Was very nice to talk to you here.Will be waiting for your next letter with pictures:)( in that shirt would be cool:))).
Warmly,Valery...
P.S.i haven't written you whole week and was thinking about your letter,Derrick and would tell that one thought fleshed my mind- i wanted let you know by phone message that i was busy and didn't forget about Derrick,though i caught myself on the next thought that i'm fool and i just simply don't have your phone number:(((.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi ,cowboy Derrick:).It seems that his letter is great to read in the day when i have a lot of work ,but had some minute to come here and to enjoy my break,with you ,Derrick.As for the days without you,i have some to tell you:).What a wonderful day i had on the 8th of March- i'm a woman( i knew that before, of course:),but maybe that's why i thought that day was special) and i was very glad to spend that day normally:)).Hopefully without "extreme"Smile.That day had nice beginning of the day,Derrick,as it was international women's day.I think you have heard about this holiday,but you do not celebrate it,right?:)You know,i like this holiday...As before that date the flowers like tulips( most) start to "grow up" everywhere - on the shops,near the shops,everything is colorful and little blowing of the spring fragrance around this big variety of flowers...You know,Derrick,in kindergarten, we knew that March 8th is the celebration of mothers and grandmothers, and we prepared for them a concert or something sculpted and cut hand made cards, and their hearts always got warmer after that. In school we, girls, also started to congratulate with March 8th our teachers and moms and we were congratulated also.It was so nice to see how boys were preparing for that day and when it was that date- they were shy enough,though their eyes were telling true joy to make something for us. Sometimes we even were written a poetry (that's in high school most). Flirty boys were giving gifts and we understood that we are women not because of obligation (in this life there is always enough it), but in terms of happiness (that this happens rear:). We learnt to feel and accept ourselves since we were kids.And in this day every woman feels like a queen,Derrick. All around comes alive and you shine from the inside, everything seems so airy and light ... All people are smiling to you, congratulate with the holiday - I even got a bunch of tulips from the bosses(they greet me before the holiday, as they did not come exactly on holiday,i was in charge all day for two shops,can admit- exhausting:)....tulips are still alive and they are yellow and pleasing my eyes and I have a smile on my face when i'm at work now( hope that they will live long enough)... I understand it's just the "heads" of my shop congratulated me and it's not from my beloved, but still good to know that the March 8 is our day and we can feel a little bit weaker and more feminine,will blossom, as a bud,for this one day(listen to this - this is my mood right now -Ludovico Einaudi – L'Origine Nascosta Smile) ... And so that day was and sad, and happy at the same time, after all there is someone somewhere( maybe i guess in Oklahoma:),for whom all the days, regardless of the calendar will be bright and colorful with the woman next to him...That day was incredible full of hopes,Derrick,smiles and i would like to come here and to share with you,to share with my sun inside which is still alive too:) and to feel your smile from the other side of the screen:)))).OK,i can see it:).Thank you,Derrick,hope that this day will be as bright as mine today in some way,by the way even sun was shinning brightly and sending us his warmth like a gift:).Maybe this letter will sound little crazy,though can tell that we are all crazy in this world and we just need to find the same crazyness in other person:)).Thank you to read me this time again,can admit that you are good listener:) and will tell you that my dream was to travel around the world one day( after many pictures i saw ,i can't not to think about it,maybe you will add some picture to my memory-collection,maybe some islands you have visited already,what else,what countries,Derrick?Smile...I don't know what person doesn't like to do that,but i'm talking about myself and as for me - i would like to make it with close person.I'm not the "lonely traveler",i like to share and to give emotions to my partner.How it's amazing to see how his is running on the beach barefooted,with short white pants,in the unbuttoned shirt...the wind touching your bodies and let you feel relaxed and free.You smiles are bright and happy...The sounds of the ocean mixed with your fluids and make the evening more amazing...You can see stars in the deep dark blue sky...waves are touching your feet and tickling with sneaky intentions...there is little bag with fruits inside..Would you like some,Derrick?Smile)What would you prefer,sweet mango or fresh orange?Smile))And then we could eat your famous dish - mushroom soup or goulash or lasagna(have never tried this one,maybe it will be,one day on your kitchen,Derrick:). Yes, i'm dreamer,yes,i'm full of hopes that one day i will share with this, will feel the electricity magnetism between me and my partner which will make us more closer...Sometimes now i think that it's something unreal or i need to stop dreaming as i might scary my dream away...Or i should keep dreaming,to leave this island for special day when it will stop to be with only me and will become bigger,bigger with emotions,happiness,with no rules and sins...Good to talk free here and to share and hope that it will continue ,Derrick...
Hugs,Val.
P.S.i'm still don't know your point of view about to hear each one....would like to know it ,really do.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Will be short as i'm going home from work...Since the March 8 - don't feel good(little cough and weakness,but not soul as you noticed:) and decided that i need to have some rest ,at least will have half of the day:))).Will have more time to dream about Derrick's voice and dreaming about days on some tropical island:)).Tell me what hotel would you choose?I have seen some pictures of the white sandy beach ,with palms,with pools and can tell that my eyes lost in choice:).So many places what to spend time listening to the oceans' waves,so many fruits to try and what the most main - to let me to see all there with you,Derrick...hm,nice dream to let me think about it and to recover soon with this cold:(.Think that if i would feel like this when with you - you would care about me,to let me feel feminine and weak and you would make me some hot tea with lemon and dont' know...your ideas,Derrick:)))? I will leave you with these nice thoughts,hopefully not in vain and will try to recover and to come here sooner than you think,Derrick.My eyes are so tired now,i thought i would sit longer and would write you more,but my eyes always wet and don't allow me to sit longer i want:(.Think about something nice and it will be helpful for me,Derrick:).
Sincere,Valery.
P.S.thank you for the flowers,but with your's i would be happier:).

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,Derrick.I feel better now and was thinking that i need to come here and to let you know about that:).It were tough days,without opportunity to write you...Though i was thinking more how it would be great to hear you those days,as i couldn't come here and to "talk" to you here,Derrick(what do you think about phone conversation?)...to talk about white beaches,champagne and strawberries:)..i wish i would read this before,maybe i would recover earlier than i did??Smile))How were your days,Derrick?What did you do on weekends?By the way,did you do everything you wanted with paper work you wrote me earlier?Smile)Just curious and actually was pretending that one day i will help you with that ,as i write enough at my work and get used to it,that's why i could help you,Derrick..Maybe it will be some kind of "thanks" for the morning tea with breakfast:)).Wanted to ask you something....Derrick,why you never ask me anything??Smile).Do you have some thoughts which you would want to know about me ,Derrick?As i think that it's only me who is asking you all the time and i don't want to say that i don't like to ask and to know more then, but i feel some discomfort that you just giving me nice and kind answer without any questions:))...don't want to tell that it's bad,though maybe you just shy to ask me anything???Then i would tell that you are free to ask me what you want,Derrick.If we want to know each one,we both want that - then i think WE need to move together,it's like tango, which you can only dance with a partner,only this way you can feel all the beauty of the dance,only this way you can feel if you like each one...communications with moves in dancing - your mind which is one with your body - will feel it,will feel this feeling of togetherness and all consuming feeling of happiness...And communication in real life ,where people exchange with letters,emotions and feelings this way...I would want to get any question from you ,Derrick,it will be a balsam for my soul,really..If you want me to recover totally- then ,please,do it:)).I hope you can admit already that i'm straight and all i want to say - i will say:),Derrick.I hope that i'm not alone in my desires and expressions and still have some hope that it might work one day...How do you look at the ....picnic near the ocean or sea or cosy and quiet lake?Smile.Bottle of white wine(maybe read one,i like both and you,Derrick?)...fruits and sweets... and warm hugs...weather is great,no snow or mud (like we have now),no wind...the sounds of spring...you know,when i was going at work today i was passing houses to get to the bus station and i saw little flowers on the ground,there blue color and we call them "podsnezhnik" or snow flower as it starts blossom at the beginning of spring,on March...It had only three blossoms and there were so tender and i couldn't believe that winter is end and the spring is coming with it's new hopes,new smiles and good mood...I like spring only because i can feel that something new is waiting for me,Derrick and some kind of new start for life...It's like to have some undecided trouble at night and the next day, in the morning - to have better mood as the next day is now and you might have some hope and idea how to make some changes...you have more energy and have clear mind...The same is with spring,the new beginning,new start for your dreams...And of course,my birthday on April:).And i just dream to have it in a special way,to have some changes in my life(maybe my wish,which i spelled,will come true?Smile...Don't know,don't know,just imagining that yes:).Maybe not,and i will just become older and will understand that my dreams are my dreams and i need to look more real on things,Derrick...Though hope is consider to be the basic for the man's life...We all hope for something we need....That,for example, one day we will be with someone in the differ place,where you would see many impressing things around you,new people and new emotions.Some will hope that he will become who he wants,he will work in the place he wants and will have chance to be with family often too...All depend on you and your desire,Derrick..Now my desire is to continue,but my time is over and i need to go back to my duties,hope that when you will read this letter ,you will have smile on your face and it will make your day more sunshine:).
Sincere,warm hugs,

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic