SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goldbar Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pete Za
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do I move forward on this bait? I know you guys discourage the use of phony passports/drivers licences ect, nor do I really want to make the effort to create one anyways. So, how do I response to Dr. Brown's request for such documents? I was thinking about sending him something from this page:
http://www.scambaitingtools.com/passport.htm

OR

Tell him I don't have a scanner and ask if he would kindly reimburse me if I were to purchase one? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am glad you are interested in my offer. I will kindly need you to provide me with the following documents

1) A scanned copy of your drivers license or A scanned copy of your international passport.

Hope to read from you soon.

Dr Henry Brown
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell my lads, it's a shame they didn't contact me last week as I've just sent my docs away for annual renewal, and it can take months before they are processed and returned. And anyway, you are bound to have completed this deal before they are sent back to you. Always seems to placate them.

You can send some wacky photochop of yourself if they insist they want some form of photo ID.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Brown,
Thank you your latest email, I will make arrangements to send you a copy of my driving licence shortly, my passport is a biometric one so it doesn't scan.

Whilst I source the necessary copy I would like to move on with transaction, please could you let me know what quantities you currently have available.

Or something along those lines.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Pete Za
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I don't have a scanner Dr. Brown has refered me to my closest library or print store. I went to 3 libraries and a print store but their scanners were either broken or they did'nt have one, so I just purchased one along the way. Since Dr. Brown and myself have such a trusting relationship I don't think he'll have any issues reimbursing me when I provide the receipt for the scanner, along with my passport I just scanned with my brand new $600 scanjet.

http://scambaitingtools.com/passport_archive/my_passport.jpg
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could say that they had a fit of the vapours down at the library, when you tried to scan your ID on their machine. Homeland security, ID theft, anti terror legislation, data protection and all.

Then say they must fill this form before you can get permission to scan your ID.

Official Passport & Photo ID Release Application Form

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I generally tell them that I have attached the form/id/whatever it is they requested and of course attach nothing. Works most of the time for me.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I just tell them it's illegal to scan such documents, but I'd be more than willing to give him my library card number.

They usually will accept and then I just type in a string of about 20 characters in length for the card "number."

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Pete Za
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is dead I think. He is not responding after I sent him the passport scan and the phony receipt for the scanner. I really want a lad to fill out one of these:
http://www.scambaitingtools.com/forms_archive/apology_form.jpg

that would be hilarious to me. My plan was to have him apolgise after refusing to reimburse me for the scanner. No response in several hours.
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got asked the same thing by two different people but told them I currently held neither. One accepted saying it wasnt a problem, the other asked for my NI no. instead, havent responded to that request but I may have lost/forgotten it, anything to create delays while appearing to cooperate really.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it depends on what your end game is, Pete.

I don't know how seriously you attempted a reimbursement or if it was just for laughs but cash baiting is not allowed, and is in most jurisdictions illegal.

Many lads ask for ID but most keep on it after a few emails where you simply ignore it, forget to attach it, or send some unopenable file. The ID is generally either for them to reuse your identity later or to make you believe that they are legitimate because they are requiring you to prove yourself before even taking your money.

Don't worry if your lads twig. They twig all the time and there are always thousands and thousands more.

Pete Za
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the record my "reimbursment" attempt was purly for laughs and was a lead in to the lad signing a apology form which would have given me great entertainment.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him you don't have a passport or a driver's license. Easy Smile

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found the easiest way to avoid this is to ignore the request. They seldom ask again and if they do see my first sentence.

The same can go with requests for phone numbers or photographs.

If stuck: "I just sent my passport off for renewal but it should be back within six to eight weeks". Remember that all of your other ID also had to accompany that application.

As one of the world's greatest mouths once said (bit of a paraphrase): "Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions!"

Bonus points for figuring out who that was....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell them that DFAT/DHS won't allow passport scans and offer them the passport number instead. It generally works.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic