SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Myster Shopper Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pete Za
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I am a extremly bored (unpaid) intern. Please help me mess with this "Mystery Shopper" scam to pass the time.

"Greetings to you,

First of all we must thank you for picking up the consideration to be your regional mystery shopper. To enable us prepare your training assignment form and instructions on how to get started, kindly send the following information's for our record.

(1)Your Full Names:
(2)Your Complete Address:
a. City:
b. State:
c. Zip code:
d. Country:
(3)Home Tel:
(4)cell Numbers:
(6)Gender:
(7)Age:

We look forward to read from you alongside with the requested information.

Respectfully,
Tim Williams
+16479090998
[email protected]"
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you are new, you should 'Straight Bait' him. This way you will learn alot about the scammer and his tricks.

I assume you have informed yourself about 'Safe Baiting'

There is a special 'Help Forum' here. It is behind a login an cannot be googled. It is a good place if you got stuck with your bait.

For further help, you can apply for a personal Mentor. Very Happy

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Pete Za
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I have read the "Safe Bait" thread. I have been creeping this board for awhile now and then finally got a good scam email in my fake email box. I began by filling out the scam form with fake info. My understanding of this scam is this:

"The "mystery shopper" scam is still victimizing Canadian consumers. The victim answers an enticing ad to become a mystery shopper. The " employer " sends a letter, with mystery shopping tasks to be completed, and a cheque to help the victim fulfill his/her mystery shopping tasks. The victim will likely cash the cheque he/she was given first. One of the tasks will be to use a money transfer company and wire a large portion of the money to a name provided, in order to test the company's procedure and customer service skills. The victim will find out later that the cheque is counterfeit, thus making the victim accountable to pay for the funds he/she wired."

No need to quote the post just above yours. -- JMR
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scam is a mixture of overpayment and work at home. Perhaps he will send out of funds cheques or he'll send good ones (or good WU transfers) for you to "clean" the money.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may want to use the dropbox for this so that the scammer can send the fake check to a real address that can't be traced to you. If you use a fake address, the check will be returned as undeliverable and that'll be the end of the bait, if the sender informs the lad.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Pete Za
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
You may want to use the dropbox for this so that the scammer can send the fake check to a real address that can't be traced to you. If you use a fake address, the check will be returned as undeliverable and that'll be the end of the bait, if the sender informs the lad.

That's probably what happend. I have'nt got a response all day so I guess it's dead. How do I give a real address without a "innocent third party"?
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An anonymous dropbox is provided by some generous members here but is only available to premium members. Consider becoming one.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Colonel Aboite called the lad:
https://soundcloud.com/damn419/colonel-aboite-speaks-to-a-job

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I just reread your question and I think I get your meaning now.

We simply do not use real addresses. We may pick a real street but choose a number that does not exist.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic