SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Maiden Voyage .

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a still wet-behind-the-ears n00b to this game, I thought I'd post the story so far on my 1st bait.

I would, of course, welcome any feedback / guidance !

Quote:
Re- FUND HELD BY THE DEFUNCT SAVANNA BANK:

This notification is being sent to you concerning unpaid fund in the total sum of US$9.256M USD only held by the defunct Savanna Bank. The NDIC protects depositors' funds in the unlikely event of the financial failure of the paying bank.

WHY WE HAVE CONTACTED YOU?

We have contacted you because as we continue to recover funds deposited under the failed and closed Savanna Bank, NDIC has identified some in the closed Savanna Bank Depositors who are yet to come forward for claims, and I have finished every arrangement as to the claim, but couldn't identified the depositor, I will want you to stand as the beneficiary to the depositor and claim it on my behalf for our mutual benefit and Investment in your country.

Verified information in the Liquidators Certificates and Deposit Registers confirmed this fund has been kept in the strong room of the Central Bank of Nigeria as an unclaimed property since August 2006 when Savanna Bank's Assets was liquidated and closed.

Kindly indicate in writing, while I will supply you with all the relevant information and documents regarding the Deposit of these funds as soon as you indicate your interest to assist me. I want to emphasize here that this deal is free from any form of risk from both parties as great care has been exercised in perfecting it.

Therefore, I enjoin you to approach it with an open mind and without any fear whatsoever. As a deal, I make haste to advise that you should be private about it. Let me hear from you urgently for more details.

We plan to process and pay this fund to you as soon as we receive your response. You are required to urgently reach the desk attorney below in charge of Recovery of funds/Payments;

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Alex Odumodu.

Quote:
Dear Dr Alex Odumodu

Your letter was "amazing" !

As I sat here at the poolside of my new Villa, sipping cocktails, I thought that life really couldn't get any better since my good fortune on the lottery !

Then your most "amazing" news arrived in my i-pad's inbox .

Such luck I have had so far this year !

I was blissfully unaware I'd even been the victim of this "loss" of which you speak.

I will get back to you with the required details in due course (at the moment, most of my belongings & papers are still in transit to my new island paradise).

Anyway, off to see a man at the Marina regarding a lovely new Motor Cruiser he wants to sell me. (Something called a "40 Metre Princess", whatever that may be -- He sounded very excited about it !)

Anyway, Keep up the good work you are doing at the NDIC

Regards,

Miles Axelrod

Quote:
Dear Miles Axelrod,

How are you today, I hope you are doing okay? First and foremost, I want to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Dr Alex Odumodu, I holder a Doctorate Degree in Economics, and Business Administrations. I am married with Four Children, 3 Boys and 1 Girl. I am 52yrs. I work with Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporations, as Liquidation Officer. My firm is responsible for the Liquidation of the Assets of Failed Banks from 2002-2012, and we also recommends for payment of compensation to Depositor in these failed Bank.

The money I am craving your support to transfer is part of the Money that has been left unclaimed by Depositors, because some couldn't come forward to lay claims of their Deposited Money. Now after several verification I have decided to Transfer this money overseas to a Honest, Matured and Serious Person, for Investment into a good and profitable Business pending my arrival for my share.

I have worked out all modalities for the sucessful transfer of the money; all I want is your quick and honest cooperation so that we will commence actions immediately. For your support, and for providing your Bank Account,and also standing as the of the beneficiary of this money you will be entitled to 40%, and 60% will be for me. I want to assure that this deal is 100% risk free, and I will handle the procurement of all legal documents that we may need legally, and you will be protected from breach of any laws in my country.

I also want you to know that the fund is Tax free, the principal fund will be approved by the Central Bank and instruction will be given to our paying Bank overseas to remit the funds to you as soon as all documents are procured and certified ok. All approvals will be secured in 2-3 days from the date of receiving your information's. Now to enable us proceed with action, kindly furnish me below information, and call me to confirm if i receive them or not.

(1) Full Names;
(2) Contact Address:
(3) Direct Telephone, and Fax Numbers:
(4) Occupation, and Position
(5) Age and Marital Status
(6) Your Complete Bank Details.
(7) Your Valid Copy of International Passport

Above all, I crave that you keep our correspondence, and every matter relating to this deal strictly confidenctial.

Thank you,

Dr Alex Odumodu

Quote:
Dear Dr Alex Odumodu
Thank you so much for bringing me this exciting news !

I'm having the most fortunate year so far, and it sounds like you have also now found some good luck, from which we both might prosper.

I am not yet Married myself, but given my new prosperity, my Fiance (Holly) and I hope to wed later this year.

I was a little confused when your e-mail arrived because the nice salesman from the local marina, who is engaged in helping me get a nice new cruising yacht is also called Alex !

Have no fear regarding confidentiality -- I will save news of this good luck from Holly until our transactions are completed.

Anyway, I must hasten to the marina to collect the lovely Holly - The yacht salesman has been most helpful, taking her out for a short cruise in something called a "40M Princess" to see if she likes it !

Hope to hear more on this exciting news soon !

Keep up the good work you are doing at the NDIC

Regards,

Miles Axelrod

Quote:
Dear Miles Axelrod,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply, and your encourraging words.

Now to enable us proceed with action, kindly furnish me below information, and call me to confirm if i receive them or not.

(1) Full Names;
(2) Contact Address:
(3) Direct Telephone, and Fax Numbers:
(4) Occupation, and Position
(5) Age and Marital Status
(6) Your Complete Bank Details.
(7) Your Valid Copy of International Passport

Above all, I crave that you keep our correspondence, and every matter relating to this deal strictly confidenctial always.

Thank you,

Dr Alex Odumodu

Quote:
Thanks Dr Alex,

Just got Holly back from the marina, and boy, did I have a surprise ! -- A 40 metre cruiser is HUGE !! -- It was more like a ship !

Holly enjoyed her little trip, but we had to agree that it was much too big (and expensive) for our needs.

They had something called a "Princess V85-S" moored up there which looked much more suited to our needs, so we're going to arrange a little test of that one, (hopefully for tomorrow).

So, what do you do with your spare time, Dr Alex ?

Kind Regards,

Miles

Quote:
Dear Miles Axelrod,

Thanks for your email. I really need you to come out and tell me in simple terms if you are interest in this deal. I have specified time frame to work on this money and get it wired out. Time is of essence for me, so please let me know if you are ready to receive the funds or not.

Thank you,
Dr Alex Odumodu

OOOOH ! - My first bait, now for my first slap ! Very Happy

Quote:
Dr Alex,

My dear departed Father always taught me never to do any business with anyone I wouldn't call my friend (and this will always apply, regardless of whether the business in question is worth £1, or £1billion).

When you told me of your family , and I shared the news of my recent good fortune, I thought you were such a person.

Now I am beginning to wonder. I have already mentioned that all my belongings and papers are still in transit to my new island address. Did you even bother reading it ?

To be honest , if your urgency is such that you can't spare the time to even properly read e-mails, then I'll waste no more of your precious time.

As the saying goes : Manners cost nothing.

Yours Disappointedly,

Miles Axelrod

Quote:
My Dear Good friend,

I am very sorry if my email offended you, it was never meant to hurt you, I say sorry once again. Off course you are my good friend, and my partner (if you like that title).

I have always wished to have a business partner i can freely relate with and I am glad you are such a person. I also love your up frontness, you are my kind of person.

Do not take me for a saddist, I am not. I love hearing goodnews and getting along with the prosperity of other people, they make me happy. Please do not get me wrong.

I also want you to understand that I am such a person who do not like dwelling in a simple matter for so long, I like clearing things up and move to the next levels.

Beside that one of the reasons why it seems I am putting pressures on you to declare your stand is because time is off essence to me, I have was given specific time frame to work and tender my report back to my presidency, s I would like to tidy up this deal before winding up my assignment. To this effect please let me know where you stand with me, are you in or out.

I will be most greatful to hear a positive response from you.

Your good friend,
Dr Alex Odumodu

. . . then 1hr later ;

Quote:
Please let me know if you got my last email, and what is your opinion.

Thank you,
Dr Alex Odumodu

(Thinking this is a good point to let him hang for a while)

Anyway, as I said, Any input from wiser heads would be much appreciated.

Ta Muchly Wink
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the story so far. You got him off script quite nicely.

Since you introduced yourself as rich, you could talk to him until he is a good friend. Sone weeks later tell him that you have been invited to a safary and invite him to accompany you.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote the post just above yours -- JMR.

Thank You !

(I also have a feeling that given Miles' affluence, he may at some point want to make a spur-of-the-moment visit the NDIC offices Wink )
Genvieve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do not take me for a saddist, I am not

Sadist?

Great job getting him off script. I'm enjoying your story so far!

INSTEAD OF DELAYING OUR TIME, PLEASE FACE YOUR BUSINESS...I KNOW YOU AS FORGING, AM NOT CHILD, LEND END -- A KKSS happy customer
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That comes later.

Sadist, saddist, sado. Wink

Good start Knotty. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good work for your first bait. Nicely done so far.

I think from here your best bet is to build your friendship and increase his personal investment in the procedure all the while ensuring him that you really are working towards his transaction.

He needs to trust that you are really going to send him some money in order to get him to do much.

Once you feel like he believes your story you can decide dependent upon his means and enthusiasm as to how large or small a hurdle you want to place in front of him.

Alternatively, you can continue to straight bait, dollar chop, and report his banking information.

Getting a feel for your lads can often take a while or at least it did for me.

Best of luck

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OP..this thread is not behind a log-in. You may want to consider asking a Mod to move it so your lad does not find it.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What carries a baiter through to success is the relationship he forms with the scammer and you probably will grow to like your scammer and, if you do, you have him where you want him.

It's the edge that enables you to persuade him to do what you want under cover of achieving his aim. Ask his advice, value his opinion and disclose information as if he's your confidante, maybe about your shady tax deals that he mustn't talk about, but you tell him because you trust him. Maybe you can offer to help him the same way.

What matters - is forming a bond. A slap is okay and some Lads you can beat in to submission, but you can achieve more with candy. Very Happy

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic