SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Filip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maeve's new friend, courtesy of Mr. Kruse. He resent the five photos, which are actually of an Australian model/actor.

Quote:
Thanks for your nice response,hope you are fine? i really hope i can make you my woman but it really depends on you, i want to make you happy no matter what. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste or play games. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing but it requires lot of work from both sides. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. I feel like you should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would is to be happy and have a family that is my goals in life.

I was married for 25years but Death took her away from me, my late wife was an American and we both lived happily. I was given one of the best education I attended a high school owned by British priest in Stockholm, Sweden and later moved to the KTH Royal Institute of Technology University Stockholm ,Sweden where I had my bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, what kind of relationship do you really wish to have? What's your religion? Favorite color? Date of birth? I am a catholic, Sky blue is my favorite color, I was born November 30 1962, i am looking for a long term relationship, what are favorite activities? Your favorite music? Your favorite cuisines? What do you do for fun? Do you smoke and drink alcohol? i do drink socially and i don't smoke. My dad and mom are from Stockholm in Sweden. I want someone caring, honest and lovely to share life with me. I like playing basketball, biking, cooking, reading, novel and dancing. I need a very serious relationship. I want to know your mind. I believe honesty, faithfulness and open minded are the foundation for a good relationship. I want you to read my message carefully and answer all my questions.

Feel free to ask anything you want to know about me. I am a simple and very open minded man. Don't be scared that i will get upset if you ask any question. I'm not a materialistic individual or vain. I respect this world as I know it. I understand that one’s possessions do not determine the individual. So I don't seek someone because they have neither do I avoid someone because they don't have. I'm just seeking someone who believes in unity, co-operation, truth, love, dedication, partnership, trust. Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it’s present. It is great to be alive, so many things life offers to experience and be a part of. I want to find a simple woman that can smile about life. I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship with, one we'll both value until our end. So if you think smiling and living life too. I am very outgoing and spontaneous like to have fun and travel a lot. I like to cook but also like fine dining. The rest you will have to ask maybe it’s you! Well i guess i can know more about you now? I am anxiously waiting for your message,i attached my recent pictures in this mail,take very good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GoofGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. My. Goodness. I have the exact same lad. Same name, story, everything. He must be on some sort of a roll this week/month.
He uses the Australian guy's pictures as well. Talk about mixing it up. His second email was quite the charmer:

Quote:
Hi B,
How are you! Thanks for your nice respond, is like you are very down to earth and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when in bed, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent Smile and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I would be all of that for her and more, I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. She should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable, pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.

I am not trying to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? She is the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on his chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. She is your best friend, your lover, your equal and if lucky your wife. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship. This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us, and take very good care of yourself and have a nice day dear,i attached some of my picture in this mail,i want to hear your voice i nee your phone number .

Kind regards,

Filly..

I got him to call himself Filly. ;D

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not surprising. I can imagine that he's probably got quite a number of people on the line.

My answer was pretty much the same.

Quote:
How are you! Thanks for your nice respond, is like you are very down to earth and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when in bed, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent Smile and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I would be all of that for her and more, I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. She should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable, pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.

Answer to your questions;

What countries have you been too?
I have been to; USA, UK,Denmark ,Russia,Malaysia,Angola,France,Kuwait and China.

Do you have a favorite?
Most of the thing i like much is to be with my partner and make her happy,go out with her hold her while we walk at the beach.

I am not trying to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? She is the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on his chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. She is your best friend, your lover, your equal and if lucky your wife. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship. This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us, and take very good care of yourself and have a nice day dear.

Quote:
Thanks for the mail, Immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right woman which i have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my parent was still alive, For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve well i am seeking for woman which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone, It’s true I have never seen you and we have never met, Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.

And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live so I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place. The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze, as we share friendship across an online maze. We express love and kindness without a face it comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique, and it is with our keyboards that we speak. We are friends from the emails we exchange, I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.

Answers to your questions;

What is a typical day for you like?
I work from 8am to 4 pm mon to fri here,the take my bath eat relax,then watch tv and sleep.But on weekends i do play indoor games and do my laundry.

I've never been to South Africa before - what is it like?
South Africa is a very nice country, the are bless with natural resources and the have winter and summer here with very neat an nice country to visit.

Will you tell me a bit about Sara?
Sara is an open minded girl,and very brilliant.She is studying at a moment at university of Malaysia.She is doing her masters degree on computer science,
she have been telling me she want who to call mum that i need a partner to live with.But i told her God will provide soon,which is you.

You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show. Your words encourage me more than you could know. As people change and times keep changing too, one thing stays the same the way I feel for you. For this friendship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt, because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net, I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to achieve our goal. Hope to hear from you soon,please i need to chat with you and here your voice i need your phone number.Take very good care of your self and have a nice day.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the Caterpillar will transform itself into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.

From the moment we met till now, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the Caterpillar will one day become a beautiful butterfly. Dearest, I believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness.

Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world and warmth when i need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever if you promise that you will take good care of me.I our goal is to meet face to face which will be very soon dear i can't stop thinking of you,i really love so much my angel.

Do you really think that we will have a chance to meet someday? I hope that we do and can do it soon - I also think of you all the time and think of the wonderful times we can have together. Time is so short...My last thoughts before I go to bed are of you as are my waking thoughts. Funny, it seems that I've known you forever...

Know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful day!

Quote:
I am writing you this mail to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that have happened in my life, and i don't regret being with you.

I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it. All i ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything, to also have trust in me the way i do in you.We do have chance to meet very very soon dear,as a Swedish citizen i don't need visa to come to USA.We will plan on when i have to come over,i really want to come over to you soon dear.Take very good care of your self for me and do have a nice day for me.

I'm so blessed that you have come into my life. I can't believe how far we've come in such a short time!

I do trust you completely, Filip, and don't want to hide anything from you. How can I show you of my love for you?

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you
When I first liked you I was afraid to love you
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you,take very good care
of your self and have a good night rest my dear.

Is like you don't want me to call you?Sweet dreams love..

Quote:
Morning my love,

I can't stop thinking of you honey,hope your night was fine?

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away
I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day
I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away
I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay

LOVE YOU MORE !!!!!!

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been sending Maeve cutesy little e-cards lately.

Quote:
My love how are you doing?sorry for not replying yesterday i was unable to connect my internet.My weekend was not fine because you are not here i can't wait to see you soon my angel.My angel i love you with every part of my being. If i could marry your soul i would. I dream of nobody else. Every day is a true struggle when I'm not with you.

If I could conjure up all the power in the world to translate my love to every form of living: physical and spiritual, I would. You are my everything, and I love you more than life itself. I love you truly! I truly mean what i wrote, i hope everything is Okay with you, i wish we are together right now but i believe sooner we are going to be, i hope you mean it when you say you want to be with me because i really mean it.

GoofGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, this is hilarious what I got in my inbox today. I asked "Filip" to explain his feelings for me in his own words and to stop copying love letters and poems from the internet. But he just did it again. So I emailed him back, asking him why he didn't answer my original questions. And this is what he wrote, obviously in his own words:

Quote:
Hi B,

I am so sorry for not answering your questions,i am not who is in the picture but all i said in the mail i sent to you is form my heart i promise you
love i don't know how to contact you i used anther person picture to do it please forgive me for that i will give you my real picture when you reply to this mail.

I guess he felt guilty? I can't wait to see what his "real" picture will be.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic