SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey new members, welcome to the jungle, we're glad to see you here! I recommend reading everything you can get your mitts on in this site before you start baiting, that's what I did and it was so helpful. Also sign up for a mentor, that will give you a person to contact for any questions you have, but you can also PM mods and others for questions, or just post them. I'm looking forward to reading your baiting adventures!

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
dire straits
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,
so sick and tired of the scammer emails, phone calls and had my debit card cloned a couple of weeks back.

some lovely paybacks here, loads to learn.

d.s.
Pinkynthebrain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I have to do is pay a few hundred dollars to fedex the ATM/Debit card from Nigeria.

I stumbled upon this site while me and my husband were looking for ideas on how to troll this scammer. We have been cruising this site for the past couple days, and of course it had us in stitches, especially the audio.

Needless to say, this is right up our alley. We haven't made any email accounts yet. We did have some questions though, mainly about security. Ex. do you use a proxy IP for your emails, etc. Where would I post those questions? Should I grab a mentor? Or is that just for current baits?
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Dire Straits and Pinkynthebrain!

Mentors are for anyone who is trying to start baiting. There are some guidelines we follow here to ensure we all bait safely and without exposing ourselves or the site to any legally grey areas. The best way to get this information is to read the stickies over at Eater U and to get a mentor.

I believe the only prerequisite to obtain a mentor is to make your first post and it seems like you've just done that.

Best of luck and happy baiting!

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

I run Tor and access my baiting emails through it. A lot of baiters use Gmail, which strips your IP address.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Pinkynthebrain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One more question, and I promise that I did look in the forum for the answer. Is there an icon guide posted somewhere? I know what the phone icon is, but what about the piggy, and others?
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater,

Signature icons explained

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
Pinkynthebrain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doh! Thanks.
ivanivanovsky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! i just got back into this as i hate scammers. last time i attempted this was a few years ago when i was only 13 or 14 years old. i was a bit out of my depth there
OnB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All,

I can't believe I just spent the last two hours of my life reading just one of the stories on here (Busted). When I was done I just had to sign up to say Thank You for the most entertaining reading I have done in a long time. I was trying to explain it to my wife but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to give her a coherent rendition of your exploits.

I can't even remember now how I even ended up on your website but I have bookmarked it and am looking forward to many more hours of entertainment and education in my boring off-season.

No, I have no personal experiences with being scammed. No, I doubt I will actively participate in any either as I do not have the creative talent and genius you all obviously possess to implement these ruses.

I am hoping it is okay if I just quietly sit here and enjoy these exploits vicariously through your stories. It is poetic justice at it's finest and sure beats the hell out of "reality" frickin TV.

K, I'm done...Hello
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, OnB! I came across this site by chance too, back in the fall, and spent a few weeks reading through baits...I too was rolling with laughter at it, and found it to be the most entertainment I had seen in a long time. If you don't want to get into baiting yourself, you can of course hang out on the site, read and chat with others, but don't sell yourself short. When you have read through a lot of baits, you will start to see patterns of ways to bait these scammers, and you might find that you can indeed do it! Either way, it's a good thing for you to learn about it because you will be able to spot a scam email in a second (they have gotten very creative and have branched out in many different areas now) and you could possibly save a friend from getting scammed. That happened with me, after I learned all about 419 and baiting, a friend got a phone call scam and was unsure of it, within the first minute of her telling me about it I said 'NO, it's a scam!!'. So definately enjoy yourself here, you will find lot's of good info, some HILARIOUS reading, and I believe that the biggest weapon against scammers is education, the more who know about it and can tell their friends/family, the less victims they will catch.

Welcome, and enjoy the reading!

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading through some of the posts, seems like it could provide a lot of fun wasting these criminals time. Appeals to my admittedly warped sense of humour...

Any way hi to you all.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings and Welcome!

Meathead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings everyone.

Saw this and I had to join.

Regards
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Meathead and welcome to Eater. Please read the stickies and consider signing up for a mentor...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

They are risky free and will help you to become a great baiter.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all you new comers Very Happy

Read around as much as you can guys, it helped me alot to get started

also make sure you check you the mentor theard as JC has mentioned, its a good place to start once you have had a good read over the forum.

Good luck guys and hope you all stick around Very Happy

Easter Egg 2013
Safari Mi Boi Evans :flying from the Outta belt of Nigeria to - lagos then to-Ghana and back home ( after selling his gold chain, Trip cost $2000)
Safari Broda Peter's Wimp: Traveling by car from Nigeria to Benin and back.

Campbell's Safari Gang
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie- 2 lads traveling from Tilbury, Essex to Looe, Cornwall ( waiting till 2am for Uncle Pr1ckie)
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie 2nd take- Joseph Traveling from Tilbury-Plymouth and a 3mile hike thanks to uncle
Safari Outback (OZ) Safari- Ryan traveling from Melbourne to Brisbane and back after missing flight back and spending two nights
Lady Ella Dar Lee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing New! (as you can see). Just started my first bait. Pretty excited about it. Read a lot, first, though.

Why do I want to do it? I got a very irritated that these people are targeting the elderly (hence my 'name'). I couldn't figure out how to post the letter in the forum topic under letters for others to answer, too. These criminals are now targeting elderly through 'the richest woman in America' scam. I know someone that lost 20,000USD! I say ENOUGH.

Let's see if I can make those scammers whine for mommy. Wink
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard!

You might just like it around here because we love to dish out the abuse to Scammers. Please read the stickies, sign up for a Mentor, Bait safe and have Fun!!!!

OP

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Waves)

My first newb' mistake was to start a bait, THEN join this site !

. . . . Other than that, flawless so far !!

Very Happy
angry9jerian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here and I'm a Nigerian not happy with how these lads give us a bad name
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, qwertyuiop! Very Happy We've had many Nigerian members who want to fight back at the scammers who give your country, and your fellow countrymen, a bad name. I look forward to your unique ability to offer context and insight to ongoing baits. I hope you enjoy your time here.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
scambaiter1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile

previous user name Mewing_ghecko, forgot my password. lol.

new job, hopefully allows more time to do what we do!

first round of beers is on me!!

"nice try you want to spam my box asshole"
"fuck u and that of your company".
"ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
x? (only Alan knows)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Very Happy Smile Your modeling company still works, ask C4mmie Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I am a great admirer of that thread

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
Fuzzy Waters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to learning from and working with you all!
And thank you all for what you do!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic