SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Black Pig

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst I have lost count of the number of lad bank accounts that I have reported to Alan I don't have any Black Pigs.

I see one or two baiters have them in their sig lines

I gather that it is for reporting a stolen or cloned credit card.

Can anyone tell me under what circumstances I could do this?

I don't see it in Eater University.

Thanks

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads contact you and they express a willingness to buy gods from you and they want you to send your prices.

When you do they give you an order for some of your things. What they do then is that they send you the cc details which they want to pay you with. But the catch is that they credit cards are stolen and they want you to pay their shipping company. They do not want to use any shipping company but their own, and they want you to pay it using the cc. The scammer play the role of both the buyer and the shipper. So when you pay the shipping company you give that money to the scammer. And that is what he gain in the scam. The rest is a payment for some shit that he doesn't want. And you as a victim get stuck with an electronic trail from the stolen cc and the police asking questions.

You claim the black piggy when you report the cc details here at Eater.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a shipper, but it is always an overpayment of some kind. The lad send you more money than the gods cost. And he want you to sent some of it to a "third" party.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Doctor.

Very illuminating. So he doesn't really care what I'm selling.

Could be a gross box of strap-ons for all he cares.

He simply wants some of the money back that is not going to be honoured by the credit card company anyhow.

That is a bait modality to consider.

Thanks again

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, they don't care what you're selling. I sell them "widgets", and I know other baiters come up with absurd product names. The lads don't miss a beat ordering 3000 of them.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sell heat and air when I do these. JimBoy made a killing with sex dolls. It really does not matter if they do not specify what they want.

Can West was my very first one, plucked from Surplus. I never contacted any of the others first. Apparently he dished my information around to the others.

These are also good for bank accounts if worked properly.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get these type of scam emails quite often at ScamWarners, (yes to the admin address Laughing) but don't have time to post them all. If someone wants to give me an email address to forward them to, I will do so and then that person can post them here in Surplus for everyone to bait.

There are also quite a few of these listed regularly in the "scams targeting businesses" forum at ScamWarners, which is here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43
Informational topic is here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=23020

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been slacking at it lately, but I have a catcher account that receives a lot of "Product Inquiry" emails. Will try and post some in the surplus forum today.

These can be easy and straightforward to bait, but sometimes take quite a bit of back and forth regarding the fake shipper and price and all of that. The good thing with these (as compared to getting bank accounts) is that after you can get the lad to provide you a credit card (to report), you can instantly tell him it was denied and you need another one to try. In other words, if you get to the point where he gives you one, it's usually very easy to get several more.

A while ago I was helping someone with these. I put together a list of the emails from start to finish for how one of these credit card baits went with a product inquiry scammer. It's too long to post here, but if you're interested send me a PM and I can send it to you.

And I sell all of them the "AB-3000" - AzzBlaster 3000. They love 'em!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Pi-eyed-Take a look at how B8r beat the stuffing out of one mugu who tried to run this scam...
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215814

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic