SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Most expensive place to call? (+870? +1-809?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonard.zepowitz2 wrote:
I couldn't get my old numbers back, but +447031901867 now forwards to probably the most expensive recording in the world

Excellent. I will send this out to the lads. Some of them did say they called your previous number, and apparently someone or something answered, but none of them mentioned what they heard on the other end. I'm not going to question it, whatever drains their credits is fine by me.

Also, my fake lad apparently writes like a Yoruba, according to "Sanusi Lamido":

Quote:
Seems you are a never do well;you got no manner of approach you stinky negligible yoruba idiot. When have you got deeply rooted into biz without the help of Igbos. Fuck u and fuck your 4mat, if u are not making it over there, you could come down and start agbo trading like ur sisters and brothers here....Monkey.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
leonard.zepowitz2
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[deleted]

Last edited by leonard.zepowitz2 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent it out to 200 more lads last night, so the lad number should be getting plenty of action.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
leonard.zepowitz2
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[deleted]

Last edited by leonard.zepowitz2 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of them are slow to check their email, and many won't call based on my original script. When I reply to them and ask them to call, many more will. Trust me, you'll see more calls soon.

Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leonard.zepowitz2 wrote:
I couldn't get my old numbers back, but +447031901867 now forwards to probably the most expensive recording in the world

Are you sure that the caller has to pay the way from your +44 70... to the final destination?

I would expect the caller is charged for the connection from his phone to your forwarding service, and you have to pay for the rest od the distance.

I hope, you will not get a bad surprise.

leonard.zepowitz2
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[deleted]

Last edited by leonard.zepowitz2 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That sounds good. Glad to hear that.

leonard.zepowitz2
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[deleted]

Last edited by leonard.zepowitz2 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Glad to hear it. Normally I can't tell the impact of this modality, because lads lie about calling, and I don't have any way to access the call logs. So for once it's nice to see the tangible damage its causing the lads.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a nice system. Just invent a forward-facing excuse as to why you need a voicemail service - You are a truck driver or an airline pilot and can't make phone calls most of the day, you work in a call centre, in a noisy environment, down a mone, etc etc etc.

Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another free voicemail is with a VOIP provider.

Try ippi.com and sign up for a free account. Once set up, you can give your lads your free inum to call. Not sure what it costs them to call it. I find most lads won't call it. I tell them it is my sat phone. SIP phone users can call iNum numbers for free anywhere in the world. Like Skype, this may be an easy way for baiters to keep in touch on a mass bait. ippi even includes a free 10 caller conference call center. I have not used it, so I don't know how well it works or compared it to Skype.

To record your voicemail greeting, you will need a SIP phone. Choose one of the many free softphones. This gives you the option of taking the call if you wish. ippi will mail you the wave file attachment when voicemail is left so you don't have to log into the server to check if you got called. If your sip softphone is online when they call, it will ring. You can also check messages by using the softphone.

Once an account is set up, you can grab a free IPKall phone DID number so you can be called from the US for free.

Baiters can use just the SIP like a Skype phone and call each other for free.

ippi has the added benifit of a Google Voice gateway and a Skype Gateway. With it you can call any GV or Skype user and hide your IP address as only the address of the gateway will show.

To call an ippi user like me, from Google Talk, add this contact..
[email protected]. Send a request. It will reply. Enter the username to be connected. Sorry not publicly publishing my username. Don't need it searchable. Skype works the same way, but with a Skype gateway.

Links.. Free SIP account with voicemail, GV and Skype gateway, and VM to email.. http://www.ippi.com/

Free US DID phone number.. Get this after you have a SIP account set up... http://www.ipkall.com/ Call this number every 30 days to keep it active.

PM me if you need this called to keep it active if this is an overseas call for you.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did some digging and found the original ASEM Laughing

Quote:
Hi there
I've read your email and I might be able to help. However, I need to speak with you on phone first.
I don't do business over emails only, I need to speak with my partner first to establish trust.

Please call my office to discuss this.
My assistant Lauren +44******* Ext ****
Or Elaine +44****** Ext ****
Please explain to them your business proposal and ask them to transfer you to me.
You are the one who contacted me, so I have no obligation to call you first. If you want me to carry on this deal with you on the bases of trust and mutual benefits , then call to discuss this,
Thanks
Hulk Hogan

Numbers PMed to Big X.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thanks Dharma. I will send those numbers out to the lads once I finish flattening the number of the lad that ripped off Bruin's WIMP modality.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic