SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first lad is in a hurry!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pinkynthebrain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dying widow wants to give me her millions. uh huh.

Her first reply back to my bait email, he sent me photos of a dying woman in a hospital, certificate of deposit, and a death certificate of her husband.

She wants my phone number, for me to contact her lawyer, and wants photos of me and my "church".

I know we don't involve innocent third parties, but is westboro Baptist considered an innocent third party? lol. Maybe I could send some pictures of them.
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that would be considered an innocent third party, as vile and hateful as they are.

Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I don't want to take a call I usually just ignore the parts of their message that I don't want to answer. They usually are more concerned with their own scam and generally do not push after 2 or 3 ignores of their requests.

You might also say that you are hearing impaired so talking on the phone is difficult for you.

Also, feel free to use pictures of dead celebrities or in a church case televangelists.

EDIT: Sorry for double post. For some reason I thought I was editing my first post rather than making another.

Pinkynthebrain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks. I'm a little overwhelmed at what this lad threw at me all at once. I sent the correspondence to my mentor. Waiting to see what my next move should be. Twisted Evil
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Additionally, you could always set up a k7 voicemailbox, set up a greeting and generally I find they are contented with having a number to call and may not push further.

http://www.k7.net/

If you want to take calls(many of us do) you can use Google Voice in the US at least and Skype. I believe you can register with your false identity and still make your payment with your own details without them being revealed.

Incase you have concerns about safety with google voice

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/voice/bnmULazlNrc

Pinkynthebrain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I may do that after I get a few baits under my belt and I feel more confident. I want to do this right, I've been needing a new hobby. Hahaha. But I will show the link to my husband. He wasn't too pleased with my new found interests. I assured him I was working with a mentor and taking all precautions. Let's face it, I can think of worse ways to pass the time.

I did have a question about identity theft. Somebody stole my debit card info and made a bunch of charges. I wasnt liable for them, but when I asked my bank how this usually happens, so I could be more careful in the future, they said they had no idea.

Any ideas? I don't eat out at restaurants, I've only bought stuff from amazon, and I haven't fallen victim to any scams.
Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ever withdraw cash from an ATM?

The machine might have been fitted with a 'Bulgarian Loop' or similar difficult to detect device that either stops the card coming back out or reads your card details as you enter the card.

Usually the machine will have a difficult to detect 'false front' on it. This will hide a card reader that 'skims' the details off your card when you enter it and a small camera that records you entering your pin number.

Also it isn't only restaraunt staff who will skim your card. Anyone in any retail place could do that assuming they have your card in their hand and you are distracted for literally 2 seconds.

There are any number of ways for you to be the victim of this sort of fraud.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
FWP-149
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

just google "atm skimming devices pictures"

More grace to your elbow (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am educated and had my master is security protection for nouns and psychology (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am fade up with this your excuses and payment (Mr. Mohammed)
The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat (Mr. John Kelly)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic