SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

367 Unanswered Calls In 24 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was busy (with my real life) yesterday so I decided to give my lads a "day off". I basically just bait everything that arrives in my catcher account so I have no idea how many lads I'm dealing with, but they all have my baiter phone number and several of them are awaiting payments. My Flextel stats tell me that I received 367 unanswered calls yesterday, it brought a tear to my eye, my lads are so diligent!

So I was wondering if anyone else has ever noted any stats of their own similar to this, or can I mark this as a current world record?

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My record is in the 80´s and that is rather imprssive. But to quadruple that is downright amazing. Well done.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! I know of no stats kept on this, but you set the bar high.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. I never have any idea how many calls I am generating with my modalities, but I'm sure it's nowhere near that.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Poor laddies must be wearing their grubby, sticky little fingers down to nubs.

Very nice that you've created what must be a frenzy of lad frustration. Very Happy

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's amazing! Such determination.

That's 1 phone call every 3.9mins.

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow that's astounding. Do you get the caller's number as part of your stats? It'd be interesting to see how many different lads are trying to call you (vs a few just hammering the phone for hours).

World record status? Unfortunately we will never know just how many calls Shorty has been receiving from angry lads, I would hope he is a contender for the record:

Quote:
My number has being everywhere, the gomers had sent it to over 10,00 recepients and they won't just give me rest and the phone is almost damage

(from the latest shorty thread)

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't be bothered yesterday either and I ended up beating my own record, and look at the number, how appropriate is that? 404 error, mugu victim not found! The busy lines are multiple lads trying to call at the same time.

Not bad for 20 days worth eh? Normal service has resumed today, I've been consoling my tearful lads who missed me so much. It's very touching.

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
wow that's astounding. Do you get the caller's number as part of your stats? It'd be interesting to see how many different lads are trying to call you (vs a few just hammering the phone for hours).

I receive an email from Flextel for each call which shows the number in the subject line. I think maybe 30-40% are a small number frantic lads with imminent payments, the rest are mixed.

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you manage to deal with getting so many calls from lads? Do you even bother trying to keep track of the baits, or do you just have some kind of generic approach when you answer?
And.... have I read your summary right, you answered 504 calls and talked for an average of 2 minutes each? that may be even more impressive than 2800+ missed calls this month.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a lot of lad time and money wasted. Laughing

Don't know what my record is. I sometimes send lads an mail saying 'am interested', with my bait-phone number from a spoofed email which bounces if they reply.

I don't always have my phone turned on so it could be any number ringing me. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes indeed, I've clocked up 18+ hours of talk time already this month. Bearing in mind that I once called my number from a UK landline (same country) to test it and it cost me 65p ($1) for a 2 second call, and bearing in mind the lads also pay for the extra international/mobile charges, I think Flextel are making a fortune out of me. Most of my calls end abruptly when their credit runs out and they often have to call me back 3 or 4 times to finish the conversation. When I get a long call I always check my phone at the end to see how long it lasted and if it's over 10 minutes I class it as a "golden call" because they are very rare.

To answer your question, a few of my lads call me so often and their baits are so advanced that I know what's going on with them, but with the vast majority I just wing it. The lads do most of the talking so I don't have to say much, just a few words now and then to keep them talking. The conversations are always on the same small number of topics so it's very easy to know what type of scam it is and what stage it's at from what they say. I never have any problem going along with the conversation anyway. When in doubt, tell them their phone is breaking up or you can't understand their accent (which is true in many cases anyway).

I'm a one-man 419 call centre. I should set up a menu system... "dial 1 if you are expecting a bank to bank transfer, dial 2 if you want me to check my email, dial 3 if you want to know if I've med di pemment" ... etc

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Incredible stuff. Let me know if you want me to put your number through the phone chain again.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic