SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rose

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started on January 18th.

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing there.I am Rose by name single like i said to the mail i sent you on Fishmeetfish, I am from mobile Alabama but here now in west Africa Nigeria after my mom funeral..now i don't lost my both parent......Any way i was introduce to this so called dating Internet and online date stuff by a friend of mine which she told me that she got her husband from the internet and in which i testify too it and they are now happily married so that was the reason why i decided too take her path for me to try my own luck if this will work out perfect for me too and in the other side of it i also realize that any online internet stuff is very dangerous and weird that it is full of games.And i hate lies and in which i am not here to be played neither for fun either.So please i am a woman of my words if u not really interested in a serious relationship on here as i am writing to you right away just let me know cos i am not here too waste my time and any once time either,but as soon as I meet a nice caring and honest man over here i will get rid of myself out of this internet stuff because I am not going to stay on for a long time as soon as I meet the right and loving man for me. thanks so much for the pictures,in fact you look so handsome and cute and I guess you not the bad type of man have been meeting online so that was the reason why I decide to send you this quick words .I will like to learn more about you and what you seeking for in a woman.And i want you to know this very well please be honest too cos you are the 1st and only man i ever meet and i am new to this Online dating scheme and stuff.Well I know once we are able to be honest to each other, and i believe this would help us to be opened and know all about each other completely ,and this also would help us to understand much about our self very well...just let me know if my distance do not matter to you and will also like to know more about you as well..Hope to hear back from you soonest..Pleas let me know if the distance between us bother you..cause i am sure we can meet as time goes on we know each other okay....

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing there.its really nice to hear back from you and thanks so much for your understanding.well i am not online to waist any ones time cause i am not here to waist my time as well..i am really seeking for a man that will take good care of me..like i said i am looking for a man that will be my both parent cause i have no parent again..i am very easy going woman,lovely,caring,and understanding...and i am also seeking for a man of my kind..its real hard to meet soul mate online but i am very sure i ill meet a man of my kind one day and i dont mind if you are the man...but i will like to see the picx of who i am writing to.you really sound great and nice in your mail and i really hope you the kind of what you wrote cause most of men do say that to woman but they dont mean it....pleas tell me where you from,age,occupation,how long you on the site and what you really seeking for in a woman if i may ask you again and how soon you willing to meet the woman of your choice in person....Pleas kindly send me your picx when you replying this mail to see what you look like okay..i am very serious woman and i am also seeking for serious man in my life as well..i will be hoping to hear back from you soonest...

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing there sweetie.its really nice to hear back from you..and i am very sorry for the late reply as well,...and i am also sorry to hear about your moms death okay..i also lost my mom last year December as well..i really read all what you said i and i do understand all what you said honey..i am really looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage as well and i dont mind if you the man that will make me happy till the end of my life cause i am a very simple woman and i am also honest and understanding as well, you really sound great and nice to me in all your message and i am really hoping we can meet each other one day..can you pleas tell me more about your self and also tell me about your family background,Do you own your house your self,do you live alone,and what do you like doing with your woman in your free time and whats your best way to handle anger.and how can you make your woman happen when she's not happy.pleas answer this lil question and i still have more to asking you..cause that the way we can get to know more about each other till we can finally meet in person..thanks so much for being honest to me...and can you kindly delete your profile on the site so you can focus on me and see where that get us to..i will be hoping to hear back from you soonest...Kissssss

Quote:
Hello,How are you doing there...its really nice to hear back from you..and i am very sorry for the late reply due to the bad network here cause it rain this morning..i am very sorry to hear about your mom sick and i really hope she will get well asap....well i am very easy going person,.its been long have been seeking for serious relationship cause all men have meet in my life do lie to you too much and i am tired of that..that why i decide to come online to try my luck if i am going to meet my soul mate to build up serious relationship with..you are the first person that will talk to me online and you are the end of my searching and i really hope good things work out well between both of us..what i really need most in my life is honest and understanding...I like to visit beautiful places such as beaches, mountains, waterfalls,etc, I like sports, computer, shopping, cleaning, cooking, driving, I sometimes like quiet time at home with my family or if I have someone special in my life, I like we have our romantic and quiet time together. I am looking for that special man someone i can love and care for someone i can spend the rest of my life with.i will still like to know more about you and ill also like to know about your job..and tell me how life is going down there......i have this lil question for you and i will want you to answer it..What are your views about the distribution of power inside the family? What do you expect each partner to provide in the marriage? What are your verbal abilities?How many children do you want more? thats my question and ill be hoping to have my answer back okay...Have a great day and i will be hoping to hear back from you soonest..kindly send me another pix of you and ill do same as well..looking forward..Xoxoxoxoxox

She sent this three times; signed two as "Amanda" and the third as "Rose". Oops...

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing there..i am sorry for the late reply due to bad network here.......its really nice to hear back from you..cause i thought have lost you online but i thank God i can hear back from you.cause you the only one i am writing online and i am really hoping this will work out between us.We do have same thing i common,well i do like all what you wrote me and i am really hoping things work out between us with time..cause i am a lonely woman all the time and i need a man that will take me as i am..you are right that people find their soul mate online cause my friend and my uncle get married online and their living happy home now which i will like to live that way as well.thanks so much for being honest to me..i also promise to be same as well till the end of my life..all i am hoping this should be truth cause i dont want to get hurt again as before..well thanks for the words I can now see that you are the kind of man i am really looking for but you are not yet been approved by me because a lot of you man are just pretending to be who they are not, like wise a lot of young guys trying to get me for sex ,and that reminds me for those stupid stuff called online sex or cam2mcam sex chat . And I guess you are not the liar type and you always say the truth to someone, but i will like you to answer this question below before I can decide on may be you will be the one for my life and the serious relationship am looking for in a man .And I will like you ask you some question for me to be sure about who you are, and what you stand for. Here are the question I want you too answer them with truthfulness, honesty and faith do not tell lies to me be honest to me.
1,I want you to tell me do you really want to settle down yet for a serious relationship?
2,Do you want to be in a long distance relationship with me.
3,How long do you want this relationship too take?
4,What are the qualities that you hate the most in a person?
5,Do you really believe in wordiness when you fall in love with some one and you will not break the heart of your lover?

Pleas answer this few question i ask you..and i am very sorry if my question getting much cause i think its the way to know more about each other..I will be hoping to hear back from you soonest...Kissssssss

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing there.its really nice to hear back from you..well have been so worried for not hearing from you for a while cause that making me thinking you not serious about me..cause i am not online here for play as i said to you before..i am very honest and caring woman which i love my man with all i have..now i get off on the site cause of you and now you not getting on to write me back to my email..well theirs nothing much you need to know about my cause i am very simple woman and i am very easy to give out my heart if you serious with me......my fav color is white and blue. i like eating sea food and some other kind of food...i don't really have fav food cause i eat all food..i like reading novel in most in my free time and i like hanging out with the man of my life as well....Do you want me to come over there to meet you.cause i am ready to come down and live with you to spend the rest of my life with you..cause lif is much short to waist....i think you get to know more about me when we together..i will be hoping to hear back from you soonest..cause i want to be with you and let work on that..cause i am ready to come down to meet you....hope to read back..kisssss

Don't worry, my little love, I'm not playing with you. I don't believe in doing that, especially to someone as wonderful as you. It sounds like we have so much in common from liking the same types of foods to what we like to do in our spare time. You're right about time being too short to waste. My dear, I would love to finally be able to meet you in person and be able to take you in my arms. I'm counting the days until I can do that. If you think you're ready to come see my love, I would like you to. When do you have in mind sweetheart?

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing there..thanks so much for your reply and i am very sorry for the late reply due to the bad network down here...well its fine cause i finally write you back..well i am ready as i am writing you now to be on my way to be with you there cause i dont have what i am doing here cause have lay off at work..and i want us to work hand to hand for me to get there with you before i spend the amount i have with me and i dont want to get sucks down here..i still have some amount with me...i will will want you to give me your address so i can go to airport to ask for the ticket price that will take me there so i can know the amount you going to add with what i have at hand..hope you get what i am saying....cause dont want to waist my time here...want to be with you and continue my life with a man of my choice and working there as well to help for needs.....How are you spending your valentine honey..? i will like to be there if we can make it cause will like to be your val babe lol..hope that dont sound childish to you lol..well ill be hoping to hear back from you soonest and give me your address to ask the price for the ticket okay..Love you..Take care

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning baby, The closest airport to me is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta. Sweetheart, I'm so looking forward to you being by my side. I don't know if you'll make it here by Valentine's Day, but we'll celebrate it late if we have to. Just as long as you make it here and I'll have you to myself. You know that I'll be at the airport waiting to meet you!

Love you baby!

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing there,,its really nice to hear back from you...well i think we can still make it to meet each other before valentine but if we cant means we going to do our own during the weekend..what i find out about the ticket is 1,870usd to get down there to meet you...i dont know how much you can come up with out of this amount cause i dont have it all...and i cant wait here again to be with you there..no much time to waist again..just want i and you to work hand to hand to get the ticket and let me make it to you cause i am ready to leave here and be with you..pleas let me know what you can come up with out of this bill and ill tell you what i have as well to see if going to work out...ill be hoping to hear back from you soonest,,,,Kissss

My dear Rose, I have the money, so that's not an issue. If you'll send me a bank account to transfer it to, I'll get the money on its way. We'll do our own valentine's day celebration a bit late but I have a surprise for my lady here that I hope you'll like. I can't wait to meet you at the airport sweetheart and hold you - I may never let you go!! Love, George

Quote:
Hello how are you doing there honey.its really nice hearing back from you..well i dont have bank account here..the easiest way for me to get the money here is for you to help me send it through money gram or western union..all i need to do is to give you my info and you go to money gram or western union to send it through there and ill get it here..hope you understand what i am saying.i cant wait to be with you there and valentine is in my love..and i know we can celebrate our own special way and i cant wait to see the surprise package you have for me..i will be hoping to hear back from you soonest so i can give you my info okay....love you kisssss

Quote:
Here is my info where to send me the found..you can send it through money gram or western union and ill get it here..here is the info

Name...... Rose Smith
Adress....... 21 Ogunusi str ojodu
State........ Laogos State
Country....... Nigeria
Zip Code 23401

ill be hoping to hear back from you and i cant wait to be with you there...love you

Honey, those are two services that I don't use. Both Money Gram and Western Union are under investigation here in the US for money laundering and fraud. There is no way that I will use them. They are also starting to investigate companies that send money buy them and the last thing I need is for them to start giving me problems. I'm sorry sweetheart, but I just can't risk my business accounts with it. It has to be by bank transfer honey.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's backed off the account business but I still want that pig! Guess it's going to take a bit longer...

Quote:
Good morning honey and how is life going down there and hope mom is doing well..i do wake up time to time to check my email and nothing yet to read from you..hope you are okay and hope the PC not giving you any problem anymore cause i am so worried about you.....I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.i love you so much George and i will till eternity.i cant wait to read back from you my love..and cant wait till the day i will first kiss you at the airport honey..and cant also wait to sleep in your arms and wake up...hope to hear back from you soonest..mind you.i want to be part of your family..kissssssss

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since then, mom has left this world never to meet her future daughter in law.

Quote:
Hello honey how are you doing there..its really nice to hear back from you my love..i always be there for you in the terms of good and bad okay and theirs nothing on this earth that will take your place from my hearth.may moms soul rest in perfect peace.and we shall all meet in the hand of the Lord.....I really hope the will go well and favored you my husband never fear or look back cause i am with you all the time and i will be yours till the end of my life cause you give me joy and happiness when ever i am reading back from you cause that give me hope that we going to finally meet there in Georgia one day which i hope soonest.. I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud and I have not come down yet.I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you,George, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!...And i am really hoping we meet real soon....I pray the lawyer favored you okay my darling...i love you so much and never be fear cause i am with you always okay...i love you so much and i will till the end of my life..Kissss

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello honey,How are you doing there..i am very sorry for the late reply die to the bad network and hard time i am facing here..have been trying to get on to check my email since but the network is damn poor and i am very sorry for that...George i want you to know that no matter what may happen on this earth that can never let me stop loving you cause you are my life and my everything..There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best man i never meet in my life. You are my one true love. The day we met was fate. Our lives intertwining was fate. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Love is the only thing that makes life worth living. Your love. With all my heart I am forever yours.George i cant wait to be in your arms till eternity,,Hope to hear back from you my love..Kissssssss

Quote:
Hello how are you doing my love..i just awake this morning and haven't hear back from you.hope you are okay my darling.i cant wait to hear back from you and i cant also wait to sleep in your arms and wake in your arms..kisss you my darling and i am very sure ill finally make it to your there on day.I love you George

Quote:
Its really nice to hear back from you..and i am very happy for the good new you leave for me today..may mom soul rest in perfect peace and her death really cause wound to my heart cause i wish to meet her and spend much years with her but God know the best..but all is good cause i know she pass off to rest in the hand of the Lord..And i am very happy she leave good thing for you cause shes a great mother so far..well things are not going much fine with me here cause its kinda hard to live down here due to poor environment and unemployment that's why i am so worried to be with you down there and look for work doing to be your helping hand...cause i am just here doing nothing and i count that as wasting of time..i can really wait to be with you down there and live together as one and i am ready to be there in good and bad and theirs nothing can change your love in my heart cause have chose and you are the one i chose in my life, i promise to love you till eternity cause you the great man that bring joy into my life and i will never stop loving you.i will be hoping to hear back from you soonest and i am happy for all your victory.cant wait to rejoice with you..i love you so much and i will till end of my life.ill be hoping to hear back from you soonest

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing there and i am very happy to hear back from you cause that make sure me that you okay...i cant wait to be there honey and i am really being you to take me with you there cause i cant wait here again..i am dying here for your love cause haven't see you in person and i want you to work on my getting to you there..pleas i am begging you honey make me there with you cause i cant wait again and theirs no time to waist honey..life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your handsome -both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this letter be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love you George and i want to be with you there..i will be the happiest woman in the whole world if you can take me there with you before this week runs out..pleas think about this and i want you to know that i really love you and i cant wait to be with you..i will be hoping to hear back from you soonest and i will hoping if we can make it to meet finally before this week runs out..kisssssss

Quote:
Good morning honey..i just awake thinking of you..how are you doing there and hope you are having great night as well..and how are you feeling now..and i am very sure you will be much healthy...You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity..i cant wait to be with you there honey..and i am beging you we should work on getting me out of here cause i cant wait here again..i love you so much and i will till end of my life...kisssss

Honey, I would love to have you here with me - I live for that day! I think you're right that it's time we start looking at bringing you home to me. Does that sound good my love?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic