SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My coffee girl (Very NSFW now)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear,

How are you doing today dear and how is life and work???????????? hope all is fine and well with you as it is with me too. Sorry for the delay in writing you , i had a problem with my computer so i sent it for repairs and just went for it today.sweetie, i will go straight to the point that am also a single lady from a very trained Christian home and am looking for the love of my life and a man i can begin today and the future with. I have had past relation but could not go well all because my partner wasn't very faithful and honest to me and also never loved me and lied about that and had no other good plans that to use me as a sex slave.

I have been in pain before and anytime i remember it makes me feel sad but i still know there is a better future ahead of me and i also know i will definitely meet someone who is ready to love and take very good care of me as his lady and future wife. I am new to the internet and the dating at large so will like for us to take everything step by step honey as i know it is going to help the two of us very well.

My name is Suzzy, i am 35 years old,am single, never married with no kids,black hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", 141 lbs.,long hair and a healthy lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. i was born in Liberia but am now living at the Cote D' Ivoire. I am the the child of my parents.

Am very friendly. honest, caring, loving, faithful, passionate and with a very good sense of humor. My late father pass away when i was only 22 years old, and i will say my father is the best man i have ever loved because he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and believe in God and I know God is does his things in his own ways. I have learn to be a strong woman, hard working while i was working and schooling at the same time that was how i was grow.

I was hooked up with a man named Gregory deep in love unknowing to me he was cheating on me and he had a devilish attitude amongst women. We were together for 3 years before he finally told me the verdict of not being interested anymore for no reasonable reason, I had to meet a friend who consoled me and told me that she would show me the source of her joy which I was going to get my joy from hence that makes me join this internet dating.

But you know , in any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life. I love going to the beach, playing piano, swimming , reading and shifting. I dislike alcohol and i don't smoke and have no problem with my parents doing all of these. Am now working as a clerk in an Orphanage home under UNICEF.

My dream is to meet a very loving caring and faithful man who will love me for who i am, a man who is ready to take very good care of me and make me happy in life and treat me like his own lady as am also going to do the same thing in return to keep our relationship going. I also know how to make my man feel very happy and excited both physically and internally and am good with a lot of things when it comes to love making and also my desire is to meet a handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.

My sweetheart, I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique man who is affectionate, handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man? i hope this will be for now as am hoping that you will ask me of anything that you will like to know and i wouldn't hesitate to tell you for am very serious and hoping when things goes on well , i will be ready to come and meet you if am the type of girl you are looking for and the lady for u.
I love u dear and hoping to hear from you soon.

take care
bye
xxxxxxxxxxxx
your sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks you much baby and now i think we needs to know each other better and see what will happen?

Quote:
I am looking for good and kind man,loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate,passionate, serious, sensual and someone who i can trust and spend the rest of my lifetime with. But dislike men who lie,cheat,dishonest,disrespectful, and who just play tricks, and game on their women.What are you looking for in a relationship and what do you dislike in a woman....?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon lovely S! I am glad to find your mail and I am very surprised that you are such a lovely girl. You have very sexy eyes. I am sorry to read of your past and I really hope that you are ready to try again with a man that knows how to treat a lady.

I think it is very important for me to get a few things out here in the open before we can even attempt to make anything of our meeting. I am 50, divorced, have a daughter and 2 grand kids. I do not care anything about any religious stuff and it really has no business in our talks. Politics and religion are terrible subjects in relationships.

I am also not a young, pretty man and my shape is rather round in the middle and pointed at the ends.

Quote:
Thanks you much baby and now i think we needs to know each other better and see what will happen?

Quote:
I am looking for good and kind man,loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate,passionate, serious, sensual and someone who i can trust and spend the rest of my lifetime with. But dislike men who lie,cheat,dishonest,disrespectful, and who just play tricks, and game on their women.What are you looking for in a relationship and what do you dislike in a woman....?

Good morning my lady! Thank you for your messages. I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have really not set any high limitations on the lady that I seek. I dislike girls that cheat, use, abuse or are just lazy. Most everything else I have to really get to know in the person before I can say whether she is right or not. I know none of us are perfect and that seems to be a good thing about the internet. We must really get to know one another not just jumping into a relationship that doesn't begin as friends. It has to begin this way or it is just doomed to fail.

Quote:
Good morning Derrick, am so happy to hear from you this morning and hope all is well? well i agree with what you just said about knowing each other better first and i think with that , we can gets to know each other better and also build what is called true love.

Quote:
I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found her present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up with my boy friend, i decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck. And as you know quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested men but its my choice to choose just one ,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice ,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care.

Quote:
I am a fit, fun-loving person who enjoys all the best life has to offer and am 5'6 tall,weight 141 lbs,i have black hair, brown eyes also am a positive woman who always looks for the good in people but dislike cheat,lie and play bad game's on their partner.Can you please tell me more about your self...?

Hello again S! Thank you for your mail once again. Of course I understand that you may be talking with more men than just myself and at this early point, it is only fair that you want to know different types of men. I would have no clue how to keep up with more than one. I want to know only one woman and see if we might be proper. I have talked to a few girls so far but they either had no idea how to converse in a proper manner or they were those women that want me to pay them to get naked. I want nothing to do with that kind of mess.

I have had some that never type from their own heart and mind, they just paste trash and send it. I always just stop talking to them. If they cannot be bothered to put any effort into it, I can't waste my time with them.

Quote:
Thanks so much for your reply and i want to let you know that , am new to this internet dating thing but i have met 3 men including you but the other two are not serious as they only want to have group sex and as matter of fact, its a sin to do that as thats what my Bible tells me.This is most important to me and to u so that we both would know how careful we would be in getting off together this time around.I was hooked up with a man named Samuel, deep in love unknowing to me he was cheating on me and he had a devilish attitude amongst women. We were together for 3 years before he finally told me the verdict of not being interested anymore for no reasonable reason,i had to meet a friend who consoled me and told me that she would show me the source of her joy which i was going to get my joy from hence that made me join this internet dating.I hope this would not re-occur again getting to meet u there. I want a man that will give me the love i desire and the care i will cherish as i will unavoidably unleash to him in same manner.

Hello again my dear! I am sorry to read of your last boyfriend. It seems he was never committed to you but rather used you for his own selfish desire. I do need to let you know that I care nothing of that whole bible and god stuff. It does not bother me that you believe but politics and religion really have no business in relationships.

I really hope this won't change anything that we are trying to create here but I cannot and will not lie to you abut things. I just have to hope that you can understand we see that differently.

I better send this and let you decide if we can continue from here. I really hope so.

Quote:
I agree to all what you have just said and am ok with it?

Thank you very much for understanding. In relationships there will always be differing opinions. It is how we handle those that matters. You and I have just found our first disagreement but worked through it with honesty and understanding. That is what makes relationships work. You are a real sweet and kind girl.

Please forgive me for not thanking you for your pictures and telling you how lovely you look in them. I am sorry for getting hung up in the one thought and forgetting that. You look very pretty in that dress.

Quote:
Good morning baby and how are you doing? Baby i want to tell you that ,friendship is the most beautiful word ever invented. One may even lose love at some point of time in life, but a true friend will be by your side forever. Happy Valentines day.

he sends me 5 pix of a Middle Eastern looking girl with a see through outfit this time.

Good morning my lovely lady! Thank you very much for the pictures that you sent me yesterday. I cannot seem to stop thinking about them. You look amazing, as always, but that outfit is rather wonderful!

I would love to be your friend and hopefully we can become much more in time. I think it would be very difficult for a man to lose love for you if he ever had it. I think some people just do not understand that love and lust are 2 different things.

Quote:
Thank you very much for the mail and i hope with God all things are possible and also in him , i know we will share dreams and love together one day? I am seeking a serious long term relationship and more. someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and me.Am really looking for someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. I really want someone who is willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.

Hello again beautiful! It is nice to know that you are looking for a long term relationship because that is the only kind I would accept. I am tired of watching all of these young people around me marrying for a year or so, having babies then divorcing. it is almost always because one of them cheated on the other and I have been in a marriage like that long ago. She cheated on me with just about everyone. I will not have another one like that.

I hope we are able to make this work. I would like to share love and dreams with you.

Quote:
oh yes baby and i promise to gives you all the love and care a man needs from a woman when we are together. but baby i have applied to the company to travel to the united states when my assignment is over and the company has agree to help me with half of the airfare but now i needs to undergo medical report to prove that am free from any diseases and also i needs to get police report to prove that i have no criminal records. so i will plead with you to assist me get those things done to enable the company help me with half of the airfare when my assignment is over on the 30th of this month?

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my baby! I hope you are great and enjoying the day. I am very happy to hear that you want to come to the US when you are finished. I have no idea what this costs but I have no problem helping. If you will get me their bank account information I will get it transferred so you can have these done.

Quote:
Thank you very much and may the good lord blessed you and i promise to gives you all the love and care a man needs from a woman when we are together and baby i just find out the cost and its 497$. Below is my account details and you can take that details to your bank so they can do the transfer? I love you with all my heart and will always be there for you only and no one else.

HSBC Bank, USA, N.A. 452 fifth avenue, new york, N.Y. 10018-2706
swift code. MRMDUS
Account number. 000 OF HFC Bank(Ghana) ltd
swift code . HFC
Account holder's name : Coffie
Account number of the holder : 0271

Quote:
Dear Mr. Derrick ,

We are most grateful to write to you and we need some little information from you to assist one of our staff.

OUR INSTRUCTIONS are that, Miss Coffie is working as a clerk in our establishment under UNICEF.

BE INFORMED that, Miss Coffie has apply for leave to travel to United States of America when her assignment
ends on the 30th day of February,2013.

BE FURTHER INFORMED that, its in our companies code that ,we assist oversea workers with half of the cost of
the ticket provided the fellow has the required documents to travel respectively.

BE INFORMED that, we have accepted Miss Coffie's application for leave to travel to United States of America
when her assignment ends on 30th February,2013 but be informed that , with the airfare as the companies code stated
under UNICEF Act 118 holding 12a that, the orphanage home will assist staff with half of the cost when his/her assignment ends.

PLEASE BE FURTHER INFORMED that, her assignment working with us will end on the 30th day of February, 2013 but she needs
to undergo a medical test to prove that she is free from any diseases and also needs to get a police report to prove that she has
no criminal records,even though she has a valid visa and that's sum up to a total of $497USD to enable us start with the process
of assisting her with the airfare to travel to United States of America.

Please try to provide us with the following information as soon as possible:

1. Your Full Name
2. You home Address and phone number
3. Your nearest airport

BE INFORMED accordingly,

Thank you.
Truly yours,

Mr Benjamin Ebo Abbam
( Director General )

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Thu May 01, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4:34 PM Suzzy: hello baby
how are you doing?
me: Hello my baby
4:35 PM Can you see me now?
Suzzy: yes i can see you now baby
4:36 PM me: Thank you for talking with me baby
I tried to chat with you earlier but you apparently did not see me
Suzzy: you are welcome baby and am so happy to meet you on here
4:37 PM me: So is this your employer?
I am ot real comfortable with them asking my phone
4:38 PM I do't like some of wht they are asking
Suzzy: am working with orphanage home of hope and dont know what they said but they asked me whom do i want to travel to when my assignment is okay and i told them its you
4:39 PM but what did they asked from you baby
me: I had no warning they were mailing me baby
I thought someone was playing with me baby
4:40 PM Suzzy: no baby , i gave them your email address cuz they asked me where am i traveling to when my assignment is over but i told them i dont know but they can asked you
thats why i gave them your email address baby
me: I don't mind that at all honey
4:41 PM I just did not know
Suzzy: okay baby
me: I will tell you any of that you want
me: I did not answer them yet
4:42 PM i wanted to know from you
Suzzy: okay baby i agree with you and thanks so much baby and i wish am right there with you so we can share dreams and love together
me: They are nt getting my number
4:43 PM I have no purpose in talking with them now or ever
You can hae it
4:44 PM Suzzy: okay baby but what did they asked from you and i think you can email them to me then i will go and give it to them
me: If you will give me a minute, I will forward that to you.
4:45 PM Suzzy: okay baby
4:46 PM me: You should have it shortly honey
hold on and let me check my mail
4:47 PM pls give me some minutes to read the mail
4:48 PM me: I will be here baby
Suzzy: am done baby
4:49 PM i think its better you gave me those details then will i submit them to the director
me: honey I can give them some but they do not need all of tht
4:50 PM That is bogus
Suzzy: ok baby
me: I will give you the rest if you want it
Suzzy: Okay baby then what do you want to give me
4:51 PM me: They do not need our home address or phone
I can give thm the rest
Suzzy: oh yes i agree with you baby
4:52 PM me: I do not want them disturbing us
Suzzy: Okay baby then give those details to me then i will go and give the your full name as i know but dont know your airport name
4:53 PM me: Will Rogers International in OKC is the airport
4:54 PM Suzzy: pls hold on and let me write it down
am done
4:55 PM me: Do you want our adress baby?
4:56 PM Suzzy: no but ur mobile number so i can send u sms when we are away from the computer
me: I do not have any of that mess
4:57 PM I have a personal phone at home.
Suzzy: ok
me: That is all I have
Suzzy: thats ok
ok not problem i think its ok
4:58 PM me: I am sorry but I cannot use my business phones for personal reasons
Suzzy: then dont worry since the airport name is whats important
me: i have to set the example for my employees
4:59 PM Thank you for understanding the situation baby
Suzzy: i agree with you baby and i will explain it to them when i go to work on monday
5:00 PM me: It is not a problem, I just had to clear things with you before telling them anything
me: I do not know them
5:01 PM Suzzy: ok
5:02 PM me: Honey, you look very sexy in those white pants in your pictures
You are always sexy but I usually look for your eyes
Suzzy: Okay baby
5:05 PM are u there baby
me: I am here
5:06 PM Suzzy: Okay baby
me: Please do not do that okay baby stuff
5:07 PM Suzzy: I dont understand what you mean baby and am so sorry if i have done anything wrongg?
me: Okay baby is not anything we can discuss baby
5:08 PM Please talk from your heart
Suzzy: am so sorry for given ur email address to them without telling you first?
5:09 PM me: It is all right, I just was not expecting it
5:10 PM Suzzy: Okay baby and am sorry as it will never happen again
me: Thank you for th consideratio
5:11 PM Suzzy: you are welcome baby
so what have you done all day baby
5:13 PM me: So far I have gone through all of my reports, consolidated what is in the 3 and typed out repots to my office an the copany I work for
5:14 PM I am currently going through the claimed use of chemicals and what I have on hand to see what I need to order
5:15 PM Suzzy: Okay baby and i have been lonely at home just thinking of you and words cant explain how i needs you and wants to be with you
5:16 PM me: My lady, I know this thought veyr well
5:17 PM especially after the pictures you sent me a few days ago
Suzzy: Okay baby and will gives you all the love and care a man needs from a woman when we are together
me: I know one thing for sure, if I ever get you i my arms I am not letting go
5:18 PM Suzzy: MMMMMMMM will love that so much baby and tell me what makes your horny and happy on bed when you are with your love one
5:19 PM me: I really love a woman that is open to try things
5:20 PM I love doggy style and 69 most of all but I am not limited to that alone
Suzzy: well i like 69 and doggy style and will love to play with your balls and suck your hard cock till you cum in my mouth and on my tits
5:21 PM me: Honey you just found the type of woman I love
Do you like anal, toys, bondage
anything a bit wild?
5:22 PM Suzzy: oh really then i will sit on your hard cock and ride you slowly and faster till you cum in my wet pussy. promise me you will lick my wet pussy when we are together baby
me: I will d that any time you would like
5:23 PM Suzzy: wow wow w thanks so much and will love that so much baby and wish i have wings to fly to you now
5:24 PM me: I wish you were here so I could nibble you from your toes to that sweet treasure I really want to wrap my lips around
5:26 PM Suzzy: wow wow wow and your tongue eases its ways down to my anus, you eases your tongue inside my tasting pussy
5:27 PM me: I would ease my tongue into either baby. Do not think you scare me with that. I would lick either for you
5:29 PM Suzzy: Oh yes baby and while you work your tongue around my anus and you continue to lick around my anus and *DELETED*, teasing me, making me beg you to fuck me
5:30 PM me: I would love to hear that but I would enjoy loving my lady more than anything
If it pleases you I will do it
5:31 PM Suzzy: oh yes baby and i swear , all my body,mind,soul and heart belongs to you only and no one else
5:33 PM me: I thank you for this privilege
I promise I am all yours
5:34 PM You may wake me by straddling me and I will satisfy my baby
5:35 PM Suzzy: You are welcome baby and wish am right there with you now then you still continue to lick and suck, you can feel my squirming under you, trying to wiggle out from underneath you
5:36 PM me: I don't think you will want to be out from under me until you are very satisfied
5:37 PM Suzzy: Okay honey, you come out from my ass, and then put your hard long dick against my pussy lips, you take one thrust and push deep inside.
5:38 PM me: Oh baby, you are just my kind of girl but I do not go from anal to vaginal
5:39 PM I would have to take you in the shower first
I would have to be able to clean up first
5:40 PM Suzzy: oh okay baby then i spread my legs as wide as you can go, allowing you to go as deep as you can.
5:41 PM me: We will have a lifetime for that
I see that we both love this so we will be perfect together
5:42 PM Suzzy: oh yes baby and i know that with God all things are possible as i will forever be there for you only and no on else and i will makes you feel so horny when we are together
5:43 PM me: Damn that god talk but that making daddy want you all the time is not going to be a problem
5:44 PM Suzzy: Okay baby and thanks so much
me: You are so cute and you will never have to make anything happen
5:45 PM You just have to be there and I will be all over you
5:46 PM Suzzy: Oh sweetheart, I feel so wet and hot, my pussy feels like rose around your cock.
me: I will enjoy that sweet little rose often
5:47 PM the smell, the taste, the feel and the looks
Suzzy: its all yours baby and you can do anything you want to do with it baby
5:48 PM me: Ca I spank it?
Just a little bit?
Suzzy: oh yes baby and will love that so much
me: Oh I like that!
My baby likes to be naughty too
5:49 PM Suzzy: Okay baby then you spread my legs once again, then start backing against me, wildly moaning and screaming with delight
5:50 PM me: We have many wonderful nights ahead of us I can see
Suzzy: oh yes baby and will forever love you with all my heart and body
5:51 PM me: I will enjy every single second of our life together
I know it will be great
5:52 PM Suzzy: Oh yes baby and i know we will love it so much when we are together
me: We are together now and I love it
We will only gt better as we go
5:54 PM Suzzy: Okay baby, i agree with you and i think 30th is not far away from now since today is 16th
me: What the hel?
5:55 PM I think I know the date darling bu why is it relevant?
Suzzy: so am praying that we will be together soon so we can share dreams and love together
5:56 PM me: Praying, in my opinion, is a waste of time.
Honey I need to sign out here
5:57 PM Something is happening on the rig floor
The pressure just dropped
Suzzy: baby i wish we are together so i can taste your hard cock
Oh no baby and wish am right there with you now
5:58 PM me: I wish we were my love so I could wear your pussy on my mouth all day long!
I love you baby
I need to go
Suzzy: Then you take deep long thrust at my pussy, I can feel your balls began against me, oh yes baby, that’s it pump harder sweetie, oh yes

Quote:
Hello baby, you have been in my mind each day and night and even yesterday , you made me feel like walking on the clouds when chatting with you and in fact, you are the right man my heart is seeking for and will forever be there for you only and no one else. I love you with all my heart and body? Baby do you have any new pictures to send to me as am missing you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning baby, how are you doing? Am missing you so much and hope all is well and baby please did you send me the money to enable me undergo the medical test and also get the police report to enable me be with you when my assignment ends.I thank God everyday that you are mine and also i love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away and once again i love you more than i could ever explain, more than i even understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.

Quote:
Hello baby, how are you doing? Am missing you so much and you mean the world to me and i care about you so deeply that it hurts for the short time that we are not together each day. My every thought and breath, i draw from you and i truly do love you with all my heart and cant wait to have my head on your chest soon?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks so much for the airtime baby and hope you will love the pics

He sends me 10 nudes of a rather bushy girl.

Quote:
Baby the airtime that you have for me is the greatest feeling that i have for you and will also have the same airtime thinking about you each and everyday while am at home and you also have the same airtime thiking about me while you are at work and i think we will enjoy when we are together. i love you so much and cant wait to be called Mrs suzzy ratt

Mrs. Suzzy ! WOW, you have a very amazing body. Thank you for the pictures. They will go on the computer in the bedroom. I know what I will be thinking of when I go to bed! I know for a fact that we will enjoy being together. We both enjoy very open sexuality and I see I am going to love pleasuring you! We will be very happy together.

Quote:
Baby , the company has given me up to Wednesday to get the medical test and the police report so that , they can start with the process of helping me with half of the airfare and now if you think the bank will delay then , why cant you try send me the money through www.westernunion.com or www.moneygram.com and i think thats the fastest way to received money down here.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Thu May 01, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my lovely Mrs. ! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am sorry that your company believes they are able to just set stupid little deadlines and expect everyone to jump through their hoops. Baby, you need to tell them to set up your half of the ticket and you will get the money for these things when it arrives. We are not using those trash services for any reason whatsoever. They cannot force you to do things if they are not helping you pay for them. They are stupid to believe they can.

Quote:
Good morning baby , how are you doing? Baby i have explain everything to the director he said , then i should make sure that i get all those things done before my assignments ends else i might those that chance? I took this picture this morning and wish am right there with you

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Thu May 01, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suzzy: hello baby
how are you
Sent at 3:17 PM on Tuesday
me: Good day princess!
Suzzy: am missing you so much baby
me: I am not only missing you baby, I cannot get your pictures out of my mind
Suzzy: am all yours baby and any information from your bank
Sent at 3:37 PM on Tuesday
me: I have not heard anything baby. Have you checked to see if it is there? I don't know how fast they can do these at this distance but it might be there
Suzzy: baby why cant you call them to find out from them
me: Can't you have them check?
Suzzy: Okay baby i will go to the bank to find it out
me: Thank you my love
Suzzy: But you know you have to call the and find out first before i can go there
me: Baby, you need to check at that end
That sounds crazy that I hve to ask mine what is there with yours
Suzzy: what am saying is , you finding it out from your bank if they have done the transfer
me: They always do my transfers baby
It is just a matter of whether it has reached you or not
Sent at 3:42 PM on Tuesday
Then i will do that tomorrow moring
me: Thank you angel
Sent at 3:44 PM on Tuesday
Suzzy: you are welcome and i will let you know what ever happens
me: I would really appreciate that information
me: I know I try to transfer all of my money locally days ahead of the due date but this one is rather off the cuff
Suzzy: dont understand what you mean
Sent at 3:47 PM on Tuesday
me: They have set you a deadline, albeit a ridiculous one but most all of my transfers are from my business account for supplies or payroll
This one is personal
me: I usually know at least two weeks ahead of time on my business stuff. We do nt have tht luxury here
Suzzy: Okay baby i agree with you and i know we will build a true relationship when we are together
me: I think we ae already doing this but will be better when we are together
Sent at 3:51 PM on Tuesday
Suzzy: yes baby and cant wait to have my head on your chest
me: It will be so great to rest in the evenings with you on my arm and talking to me about everything in your day
Suzzy: I will gives you all the love and care a man needs from a woman when we are together
me: I know that you will my lady! I am going to be so good to you!
Sent at 3:54 PM on Tuesday
Suzzy: baby you have been running in my mind each day and night
me: That is something that we both deal with now and will likely be worse even when we are together
Suzzy: yes and i know it will be soon baby
me: The hours we work will create the same feelings
Suzzy: Okay baby and baby what question do you think the bank will asked me if i go there tomorrow
me: I would have no clue baby. That is not my bank
Suzzy: okay baby but i dont have your phone number or address . can i have that in case they asked me
me: You may have it but the bank has no need for it regadless
me: The money is either there or it's not.
Suzzy: Okay baby , i have heard you
me: Thank you baby
Suzzy: You are welcome
brb
me: I am here waiting baby
Sent at 4:03 PM on Tuesday
Suzzy: am back
me: Welcome back my baby!
everything all right?
Suzzy: yes baby
Sent at 4:27 PM on Tuesday
me: are you busy with something?
Suzzy: no no
me: You aren't saying much love
Suzzy: baby am here with you
me: Your mod seems to have changed from before
mood
Suzzy: no baby just that i am eaten while chatting with you and thats why my typing is slow
me: I understand now
what are yu having toight?
Suzzy: so can u give me some mins to finished eaten
me: Sure
Suzzy: am eaten rice and vedetable stew
vegetable stew
me: Go ahead and eat baby
Suzzy: thank u
me: That sounds very good
Sent at 4:33 PM on Tuesday
Sent at 4:33 PM on Tuesday
Suzzy: am back and just sent you a surprised and can you check ur mail now baby
Sent at 4:43 PM on Tuesday

Quote:
Baby, i swear to love you with all my heart and body till death do us apart and i must say no one can replaced you in my heart and will always be there for you only and no one else.And once again things could not be any better than having you in my life. I know you are my inspiration and my shoulder to cry on, you are the one who will stands by me through everything and most of all, you make me know that i am loved. There is no one that completes me the way that you do. You mean everything to me and i know you will makes me feel horny and happy on bed when we are together baby.Baby, there is nothing that i would not do for you and there is no one else i would want to share my life with. You are the reason i get up in the morning and you make me look at life with a new perspective. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you and i swear to be there for you only and no one else. Baby, there are so many things that i am grateful for i can't even count. You have been there for me through thick and thin and i thank you for giving me that opportunity to get to know you and also you mean so much to me, it's so unbelievable that i have someone such as you. I know even when am down you will be there for me. Things have been so hectic that i could not have wanted anyone to be there for me but you. You have been the stability in my life and this is just a note to let you know that i love you.

me: Welcome back! It seems to be coming through nw. Please excuse me for a minute t see?
to
Sent at 4:45 PM on Tuesday
me: Baby, you are so sweet to me and I thank you for your wonderful words
That almost made me cry and I am supposed to be a tough guy
Suzzy: thanks you very much and cant wait to prove that to you when we are together
me: You have alreayd proven all you need to with me
Now we just have to complete our lives together
Suzzy: Yes i know and hope we can spend great time when we are together
me: We will spend many great times
Suzzy: oh yes and will love that so much and cant wait for that soon
me: We will be creating our own special memories
If you would not be against it, we may even set up a camera and record one or 2 of those
Suzzy: oh yes and thats will be so lovely baby
oh yes will love that so much
me: I would enjoy making those films and watching them
Suzzy: that will be so lovely baby
me: The memory will always be there but seeing us on film is different than that
Suzzy: MMMMMM i think that will be good and baby can u give me some mins to take a quick shower
me: Sure I will. How about if we chut this one and ope one when you come back?
That is easier to see
me: i hope you think f me inthe shower baby
Suzzy: yes and wish we can take shower together each day and night
Sent at 4:56 PM on Tuesday

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my little lover! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I miss you my baby and I want you to know that I am thinking of you. It is so nice being able to sleep with thoughts of you on my mind. It is a poor substitute but I will soon have you here to love and cherish!

Quote:
Good morning baby, I have been missing you so much and you have been running in my mind each and every seconds and cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you and this is coming from my heart?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning baby, how are you doing? am missing you so much and baby today is 22nd and please did you find it out from your bank if they have done the transfer???? I really needs you so much and cant wait to be with you soon so we can share dreams and love together.

Good morning my lovely treasure! I hope you are great and enjoying the day. I do not know what is happening baby but I will get on the phone and call them about it. I need to have my wife home with me not just for warmth and desires but for us to begin our family.

Quote:
Hello baby , how are you doing and whats going on baby as i have just 1 week as my assignment will end very soon and i cant wait to be in your arms soon.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning baby and how are you doing? Am missing you so much and you have been in my mind and even saw you in my dream last night. Baby , there was a huge void in my life until you came along. I thank God everyday for leading us to each other. You complete me. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and i am so grateful that you came into my light and will forever love you only and no one else.I can't wait to spend forever with you. You are my life, my love, my soul mate, my heart, and my reason for breathing. I love you so much Derrick, with everything i am.

Good morning my lovely flower! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Honey, I was able to gt in touch with my bank and the money had just returned to them, They were mailing me as I called them. Sorry I could not mail you when I found out. My computer started messing up.

I have missed you all day long!

Quote:
Baby i dont understand what you mean by the money had just return to them? Can you please explain it better to me baby

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my baby! I don't really know what happened but the money did not get through. I don't know if the information is wrong or what happened. They cannot talk to me about another persons account.

Quote:
Baby i dont understand why and now what do we do?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have done the only thing I know to do and had the bank try again. Hopefully it will get to you this time.

------------------------------------------------

Good morning my love! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day. I missed you yesterday but I do understand you are not always able to be online. It is fine, I have many days like that too. I hope you are all right and nothing bad has happened.

Quote:
Good morning baby and how are you doing? i have missed you so much and you know my assignment ends very soon and why i dont get online much now adays

I am so happy to read from you again. I do understand that you are not on here often and it is fine. As long as you are okay, that is all that matters. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Quote:
Baby now whats going on and can you call your bankers again cuz i went to my bank this morning and i was told theirs no money there

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was no more mails for quite some time but I could see that he was online. I sent this on the 3rd

Good morning beautiful! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. Is everything all right baby?

12 days later I get this
Quote:
Good morning? am so sorry my internet was disconnected and thats why you have not heard from me for a while?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had to poke some more after I saw him online again.

Good evening my love! I have not read from you in days. What have I done wrong? I am beginning to think you have found another man now.

Quote:
Am so sorry , baby my assignment has end and as matter of fact my internet has been disconnected and thats why i have not email you for the past few days? i have missed you so much baby and please i cant stop loving you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my love! I have really missed you and have been worried about what had happened. I hope you are doing great and maybe able to enjoy your weekend.

I finally get an answer

Quote:
Hello baby, how are you doing and whats going on?

My angel, I have really missed you. I did not know what had happened to you and it has been quite sometime since you mailed me last. I was wondering what is going on with you? I hope you are all right!

Quote:
Baby, i have missed you so much and now dont know what to do now as am lonely at home and cant wait to be with you soon

Honey, I have been so worried and so lonely thinking you just did not love me. I have driven myself crazy trying to figure this out. I'm getting fed up with masturbating in the shower.

Quote:
So sorry baby and now what do we do as am ever ready to be with you and wish we can meet soon and all what i need is just 350$. Can you send me your airport name so i can go and give it to the company to enable them buy me the ticket. i have gone through the medical test and all what i needs now is the airport tax

Honey, I think we should continue as we had planned before and get you home to me. Will Rogers is the nearest airport baby and I have no problem helping with the cost. That is no issue. I just need the information to make the transfer.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby you can send it through western union or moneygram. Suzzy Coffie
H/No. 27AB/9, commercial st
Elubo
Ghana

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Quote:
Am missing you so much baby, please talk to me

Good evening my love! Please get that money gram and western union stuff out of your mind. We do not use those fithy fraud places. We use trusted, safe and insured banking institutions. I have missed you a lot.

Quote:
Baby i dont understand what you mean and i think you can use this www.riafinancial.com and with that , you can send the money to my account

Honey, what part of bank only is unclear here? Those other places will never be used for anything by us. Those are places that support and assist criminals. If your mails are only going to be nonsense ways to send money please don't send them. BANK ONLY has a very universal meaning.

Quote:
why are you mad at me? baby you have my bank information and i think you can go ahead and send me the money because am not here for games or lies. I know that, their is judgement after death and cant lie to you and go to HELL

Baby, I am not mad at you. Have you checked your account for the money? You have never told me anything in your silence. I have been waiting for word from you and I am not getting it. Please check and see if it is there.

Quote:
Baby i have checked my account and even yesterday. nothing is there

Liar!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, I will check with my bank and find out what is going on. I hope you enjoy your weekend my love. I am glad you are back again. I knew you still loved me,I just could not find you.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic