SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Plagiarism

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering what anyone's thought were on plagiarism. I looked through all the rules and FAQs and didn't see anything against it.

What I was thinking was using the same techniques and ideas as in the archived completed scambaits. If it was successful once, perhaps again?

Any thoughts on this?

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no problem re-using any modality that you can find here. If you can get a lad to bite then "well done"!!

Why re-invent the wheel? Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly. This hobby is not about getting glory - it's about wasting lads time. I plagiarize shamelessly (I just call it 'inspiration'), and with good success. And if I see any of my own work being copied, I feel happy and proud as long as it makes lad heads explode. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A $20.00 USD westy transfer to the plagiarised victim usually smooths down any ruffled feathers in such cases. Very Happy

Most baiters, are honoured if their ideas or modalities are taken up and reused by the community. A simple name check is always welcome if you have been inspired by another baiter's work. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that makes me feel better. I was thinking if I am wasting the lad's time and resources, it should be okay.

I like that: plagiarism = inspiration. Laughing

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steal my baits...Please!!

I get no respect.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some really great baits have come out of so-called plagiarism..... sometimes a new take on an old trick can go much further than the original idea ever could. Think of it as evolution of baiting techniques. I think most baiters would be thrilled to see their ideas being taken further by other baiters - we are all on the same team after all.

If you do use someone else's techniques it never hurts to contact them, not for permission but to learn more about situations where a technique works best, or doesn't work, this way you might avoid some dead-ends that have already been discovered. Or of course posting on the forums to see if others have tried something -- even if a classic baiter fromthe archives is no longer active on the forums, there is probably somebody around who is sufficiently acquainted with a given technique.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to steal my ideas.

I had major lad frustration a few years ago after the Haiti earthquake. Lad needed money.. Nigeria IP.. I offered to help and was sending lots of cash and other goodies.

This had him hooked. Then the great news.. Our church supports a missionary there.. I packaged it all up and sent it to him along with other relief aid. Our church raised $50,000 to send. I even took photos of the fund-raiser chart at the church. (real, but no id info) All he needed to do was go to the mission and present ID to avoid the long lines and robberies/muggings at the WU store... Twisted Evil

Now if he was where he claimed to be, he could have found he was played.. but since he wasn't, he will never know. He tried at last to tell me he was not in Haiti, but was traveling home (broke of course) and needing money. I replied he was safe and away from the starvation, the money was needed for the relief in Haiti.. Sending it to there still. Someone can put it to good use.

Lots of begging ensued for even a small amount followed before he gave up.

I've also shown up in person (not really) at real banks the lad claims to be a manager of. Too bad he was out of the office when I tried to pick him up for lunch.. Rolling Eyes

Pick up ideas, get creative, and even plagiarize. Post the results for others to learn from.

Diplomats at the international airport with my box.. and have a phone number.. Funny, I am on a trip and am at the airport too. Lets meet for lunch at the cafe in terminal C. I have a layover. Spending the night at the hotel.. Stop by at my room and I'll go with you to take care of the Yellow tag fee and examine the consignment. Makes for great phone conversation. Too bad I didn't have a recorder working when I had him.

Love the lads that are nowhere near where they claim to be. It can cause so many problems.. Too far to safari, too much money to miss for the lie.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to pinch any of my ideas. I see it as the healthy evolution of modalities within and outside the community.

Share and enjoy. Very Happy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MK --- any of my ideas or modalities here are free to be used by any and all.

It is good baiting and conforms to one of the cardinal rules of baiting --- never do more work that the lad!

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dev - while we're here, thanks for the line about "dog go for free", it works like a kick to a hornet's nest Very Happy

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think of it as inspiration! Take ideas from a dozen baits, mix and match, through in your own improvements and ideas, and come up with something new and even better than what you started with.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are all really good posts. And I think that if we do the mix and match, plagiarize (inspiration Rolling Eyes ), etc. we will come up with bigger and better baits.

What if, if it could be done, to have a section of the 419eater site divided off into the different kinds of scams/baits so us noobs and not so seasoned baiters can peruse and gather ideas.

For instance, a section having successful straight baits, a section for safaris, a section for the phone lads, etc etc. All sections having archived successful and/or long baits. Right now, I have no idea how to go about a romance bait, how to start one, etc. If we had a 'cataloged' archive section, I could read up on the romance baits and see how to go about it, perhaps mixing and matching, etc. The same for the other categories.

We already have an archive section. Perhaps it would not be so difficult to restructure the area into the different categories?

Anyway, just some ideas. It's fun to bait and to have the cool modalities, too.

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what plagiarism is but it sounds like hard work.

I just steal other people's ideas because I'm as lazy as a lad and it makes it easier... You should try it. Cool

Heathens please note the correct ENGLISH spelling of "plagiarism".

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic