SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Returned

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day mates!

It has been some years (3 or 4?) since I last baited. Like some others, I was getting burned out and then some real life things I had to do.

But anyway, I'm back for another round. Trying to remember all my passwords to the multiple email addys I had. I noticed that a lot of the modalities we had back then are down. Will they be coming back up? Deuzer had a lot of stuff going on for all of us baiters.

Well I hope to be adding some more flags and piggies to my siggy! Twisted Evil

I'm glad Ima Baeder is still on. I really enjoyed working with her.

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!
RL is a bitch, keeps you away from baiting and all the fun stuff - believe me I know Laughing

I just came back myself, but I still have to fight to find the time for all the baiting and site killing.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. Quite a few of the old guard have come in from the cold recently. Look out, lads.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has become very trendy for veterans like us to make a comeback recently.

I came back in September after about 3.5 years away.

Welcome back Very Happy

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. Deuser's site has been down for a while. In the meantime:
http://www.scambaitingtools.com/
By TheDane & Dharma

http://tinyurl.com/aeotd6r
To go to Marvinators forms.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scambaitingtoolbox looks like a great one-stop shop for props and such. Yes, I can feel the ideas coming on!

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no excuse for being gone that long. Screw RL and burnout.

(To understand the sarcastic nature of this post you need to read this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=227796 )

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

And a goat-slacking icon? Heh heh!

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And yet another veteran returns to the fold! I just returned myself after a REALLY long break. My comeback was spawned by learning that my own elderly mother just got scammed out of $9000. Evil or Very Mad So I'm back, and hittin 'em hard.

The scambaiting toolbox provided by Big Al has been a treasure trove for me.

Go get 'em!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always good to see people returning to the zoo! Welcome back.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like the song says,you can check out any time you like but you can never leave. Cool

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! Very Happy You were my only baiting mentee to last more than a week or two!
The lad we baited together still writes to me periodically.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ SWEET!!!
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Welcome back! Very Happy You were my only baiting mentee to last more than a week or two!
The lad we baited together still writes to me periodically.

LOL!

You make it sound like it was torture or something. I hope to get some more shut down or even a safari this go around. AND, you can still mentor me as I will be rusty until I get back into the swing of things.

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean me torturing you? Is that why the others never stuck around? Twisted Evil
I'd be glad to mentor you again - just send me a PM whenever you're ready or have a question.

Edit: My apologies. I had you confused with a baiting mentee (the only one that stuck around Laughing) Now I remember that I mentored you for site killing - I didn't scare away all of the site killers I mentored.
I'm happy to mentor you for baiting or site killing (or both), whichever you need help getting back into the swing with.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there Smile

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome back! Very Happy

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima I'm glad all the baiting we did of old members is working. They are coming back in droves. Wait until we initiate Phase 2! I'll send you another PM later about how to implement that.

Love,

Tiberius.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!!!

Like you I have just returned after a lengthy layoff. Having a huge amount of fun with the romance scammers.

The mods still have the jackboots Crying or Very sad

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Ima I'm glad all the baiting we did of old members is working. They are coming back in droves. Wait until we initiate Phase 2! I'll send you another PM later about how to implement that.

Love,

Tiberius.

I still have another bombing list for the script for stage one - check your inbox.

Quote:
The mods still have the jackboots

Silly. Re-read his first post. The mods are awesome. (one in particular).

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Ima I'm glad all the baiting we did of old members is working. They are coming back in droves. Wait until we initiate Phase 2!

I went down to Moneygram to collect my 'return fee' but they said the reference number you gave me was invalid. As part of phase 2 do I need to log on to s3cure to retrieve the new number?

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a member of the Church of the Barchetta Rouge aren't you? I mean, of course you are, if you truly wanted to return and reap all the benefits...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic