SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joseph vs. Beauty and the Beasts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CheiBeona
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is remarkable. You must be one of the greatest scambaiters, ever.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, but I'm just a newbie who has gotten really lucky to have my first bait be someone so intellectually challenged. I've been a lurker on here for a while but followed the threads on this forum. I've gotten many of my ideas watching how guys like Next Victim respond to their "ladies".

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The boy has made up for his lack of attention and has mailed four of the ladies at least twice each. I guess money is a great motivator!

First up, Jordana. Although she said they would talk business when he came to visit, I smell a hint for money coming here.

Quote:
good evening i see how your weekend was so great and happy as you are having fun with your friends.that is very nice you know in the world we have to feel free and enjoy life to the fulness.my dear i hope i was there with you and having fun too,but i know soon i will be there with you and we can have more fun and get happy to see you and touch your face.

so my dear how was your work today i hope you are fine and doing well good so tell me about your dinner and also did you have a lot work that may be you have bring some home to do it.well may be you dont have too much i was very busy today as i was going to see how i can establish my orpanage program and the foundation. so i just came back from the city and want to find out out to see how you are doing.

but i hope by the grace of god you are fine and doing well good and your work too i hope you are fine well my dear i have to go now and get some thing eat hope to see you tomorrow morning just take care of yourself and have a good night my love.

Things are going fine here. I'm busy but it'll be much worse leading up to April when federal taxes come due for these companies.

It sounds like you're very busy these days. I can imagine that it's very time consuming trying to establish an orphanage. I can imagine that you have to deal with a lot of paperwork and such. You must have quite a bit of money to be able to undertake something like that. I always admire people with a lot of money who decide to do such worthy things such as that.

Well, I do have to get going. I'm meeting a real estate agent this morning before I go to work as I want to start looking for a house. I've been living in an apartment for so long that I think it's time that I get something that I can invest in. Prices are still pretty cheap here so I'm hoping to find something nice.

Simone is next up. He's starting to press about money.

Quote:
Hello Dear Simone,
How are you doing today?? I hope by the grace of God all is well with you.. I care much about your health and nothing else and I pray the almighty God guides you day in and out and take you out off any disaster.
As for now, talking about the support and sponsorship you want to help so we can both help the helpless and the needy is a good idea that I have always been grateful and has always do respect your point of view.. Now the documents covering the Orphanage Home organization is what I sent you including the logo for it.. There are more documents needed to be prepared to make this Orphanage stand proud and well recognized in Ghana and worldwide. The only one document I was able to work towards is what I sent you the rest is yet to be done all because of financial problem and support. Even looking very carefully to the Certificate of Recognition it needs to be renewed this year, all this needs money and as I am talking I have done my best in the past to buy a piece of land and build a 2 single room where the children sleeps every night. This needs a lot of commitment and it only takes people with God fearing and feels for children who are weak and have no one to care for them. Now I really need help financially as soon as possible to renew the certificate and also some clothes and food for the children. As for their sleeping place and eating condition I know as time goes on with your help and God’s loves things will be ok. Please as for now I may want to know how much you can help support with that can renew the certificate and also get some clothes for the children since its very cold here. The condition of the children here is very poor and they have no one but God and I not forgetting about you.. I will be very glad if you can send some pictures of yours so I can print them out and show it to the children. They will really love to see your picture for now and meet you personally one day. I end here and wait to hear from you. May God be with you and us all. Amen.

The second mail contained this gentle prod.

Quote:
well my dear i am still waiting to hear from you then i can continue the rest of my program and also to get some money to cater for this orphanage and also to see to a lot of things here with me i hope you are fine this morning i am thinking of you how you can get better so that you can do anything you wish and also to take care of your patients i hope the hospital need your assistance but for sure you will be there by next week to see them.

well my dear good friend i have to go now to check things but i will be waiting to see how you are doing then we can continue our lives and happiness be cause God has giving us a good life so you have to get well soon so that you can do all that you wish.

Celine's mails contained a long love story that he said described his feelings for her and, at the end of it all, this reminder.

Quote:
Babe, I'm going to be for the day I will see you ... A little distance between us is going to drive me crazy, but it'll all work out just fine. So, I will just be waiting till the day we will be together.... I hope you enjoy yourself with much careful.. I hope you gets the money transfer done as soon as you can my love, just let me know what ever that goes on ok. hugs, misses, and butterfly kisses xoxoxoxo,

And, lastly, Maeve.

Quote:
How are you doing today?? I hope by the grace of God all is well with you.. I care much about your health and nothing else and I pray the almighty God guides you day in and out and take you out off any disaster. To clarify things and make you understand me very well I have been in this kind business before but I never own my shop or store.. I was working for a company so they own the shop or store their selves and also do rent some stores from some other areas. Now that God is working things between us so we can start this business the first thing we need is to get a shop or store where we can keep the goods safe and secured. As I sent you the rent price list and the different type of stores, I have been going round with the agent manager today so that she can show me the various stores available in town. We took the whole of today doing that and all the stores we went to check in is very nice. But the only problem is that people are rushing to occupier (rent or buy) the store. There are many Chines and Lebanese business men and women in town who also needs a store to start their various kinds of business. So now the store is available but is a very hot cake that we will have to do our best as much as possible to get one before all gets occupied. Base on the price list I gave you please choose from it and calculate for how many years we will need to rent the store for the start as soon as you can and send the money for me to pay for the store. Now getting the store is the most important thing because when the goods arrive there must be a store where it can be kept for safety reason.. Hopping you do understand and agree with me in many ways?? Please I do wait to hear from you so I can know where we stand about getting the store. May God be with you and us all..

He sent the same message again and another one this morning saying that he's waiting for my reply. I guess it's Maeve's turn to shake his jar a bit... Twisted Evil

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's feeling mighty confident in his mails these days. I don't know if I'll be able to get a third bank account from him in the near future but, at this point, the more time of his that I can waste, the better. Smile

His mail to Celine.

Quote:
how are you doing tonight i hope you are fine so my dear how is the weather situation over there now.and also how are you doing at your work hope you are doing fine at your work place.

well i was busy today doing many things and at the same time checking more business but i was able to get them in good condition and i am still want to do more big business for you and my children to come and i want to make sure that i can establish a good business for the best of me.

so my dear how are you feeling now and your health i do care about you much because i love you for the firs time i saw you and i am praying everyday for God to help you so that you will be fine and get more strength everyday.well my love i have to go now and sleep i will see you by God Grace tomorrow morning and see how you are doing have a good night and good dreams my dear love.

She finally went through his visa form and told him what he left out. She asked if she should show it to Anni... And, oh darn, she forgot to mention whether she was able to get the transfer done or not.

Next up, Jordana.

Quote:
How are you doing today? I am very glad that you are doing good and things over are also fine... I always concern about your health so the fact that you are doing good then i thank God. I understand that you are busy and will be getting much busier some time to come... I am praying you do gets a nice house for a cheap price.

Yes about my activities off late i am a little bit busy trying to establish this Orphanage i told you about with the aim of helping the needy kids, by giving them education, feeding, shelter, medication, clothing and all the good things life has to give children but due to death that has cover their parents and families they are not having it all.. This is very sad when you can see these children yourself. I dont have any money to establish this Orphanage i am doing all what it take to raise up, i am not even having the money to start the paper work and try get these kids their needy shelter, feeding, medication, education and even water. I know with God all things are possible.. I will love and appreciate you decision to help financially, i dont know what you will think about this but to me i know it part of the work of God and he who have the mind and plan to support any needy kid has a rewards from the almighty God. Now that i dont even know how to start because there is no money and i need financial support, i also needs your prayer and support financially. It does not matter how much you can help with, God will surely reward gradually... I may also needs you to tell your other friends, churches and other companies who may have interest to help because children here in my community needs help all over. I thank you for your time and may God richly bless you... Take good care and waiting to hear from you...

She told him that it was a noble gesture but that she didn't think he knew what he was doing. But, if and when he got his act together, she'd consider donating and also asking her friends. I want to see if he'll waste more time 'shopping documents to make this look legal.

He also wrote Simone.

Quote:
well i was busy today doing many things and at the same time checking more business but i was able to get them in good condition and i am still want to do more big business i want to make sure that i can establish a good businesses for the best of me forever good.

so my dear how are you feeling now and your health i do care about you much because i am praying everyday for God to help you so that you can be fine a go to your work dear you will be fine and get more strength everyday.well my dear i have to go now and sleep i will see you by God Grace tomorrow morning and see how you are doing have a good night and good dreams my dear Simone i will be waiting for the support of the orphanage too.

You would think he's the Donald with all the talk of big business. She asked for clarification of a few things that he's written that has her confused. She's contacting his Mr. Randy today.

Maeve is still deciding what to answer to his wanting money. She may ask for a bank account just to see what he'll send, then reconsider sending the money. Twisted Evil

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, I think he stepped in it now...

Quote:
hello my dear wife,
good evening i am very happy that you can drive by your self to work tomorrow that is great to here that and also the weather to is a bit fine nice to hear that because i was worry soo much that the snow is has camp you in the house but now you are free to go to the hospital by driving yourself tomorrow is nice.

well my dear thank you for going through the visa application you did well that shows the love you have for me and now i know that very soon i can come and visit you ad see your pretty face and your beautiful too i really love you and i always pray that God will help us to be together and happy forever my dear love i hope you are fine and doing good Toni i just miss you too much but your love will bring me home to you my dear wife.

so please my love i hope you can try to check the bank to see to the transfer too so that i can do the next things around me and for the better for us tomorrow thank you for you love i will see to the forms and refill it good and send it to you soon my dear love.

well i have to go and get some sleep and think about you and your wonderful love you shown me u will never forget thinking of you ever day and fir ever i love you. just take care and have a good night my dear i will be waiting fir the transfer God bless you. yours husband

Who the hell is Toni?? You've been cheating on me?? How could you? After all I've done for you to show you my love and this is how you show me yours? Why don't you go to your Toni and ask for her for 10,000 euro instead of me, because you're not getting a cent from me. I'm going to my banker to cancel the transfer. How could you do this to me? Just forget everything, forget me, forget our life together, forget marriage, forget children. Go to your Toni and have a nice life you two timing bastard!!!

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh, I do love to see him squirm!

Quote:
Hello my Sun shine,
How are you doing today?? I hope by the grace of God you are doing much better and healthy as I always wish for you. Sweetheart to be sincere and frank to you im not cheating on you. Im even shock to see you write this to me. At least if for Christ sake im not perfect but I have heart and is a heart that feel pain, a heart that feel good and pays back with good. Honey I can never cheat on you in my life for the sake of our love even before I count on what you have been doing for me. I can never be such ungrateful to you God is my witness. My darling please try to understand me I was only trying to type “Tonight” and due to keyboard error it only typed “Toni” There is no other woman I can give all my heart to as I have done for you sweetie, please im on my kneels with tears trying to make you understand that im innocent. I swear by the bible I read and believe in that im not cheating on you but I was typing “Tonight” and due to keyboard error the “Toni” came and the “ght” never came, babe because it was late and I was in a rush to go to bed but can’t go to bed without sending you a mail I made such a terrible error. Please don’t let this tear apart the love we have built this while. Please don’t let the devil be happy because he sees us quarreling.
sweetheart please I want you to trust me and know that I can’t be such a heartless, wicked, ungrateful cheater to cheat on you. I trust and believe in you and so you have to, im even expecting you to calm down and ask me everything till you get to the rote of if than all of a sudden anger that make you not care about the love we have built and still building. You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this. Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back. The best proof of love is trust. True love is the greatest thing that you can experience. Please find a place in your heart to let go this argument and forgive me for making such a terrible mistake because its only you that I love. Do you trust me? Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other. Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Please I cant betrays you in any way. I love you and is only you that I loves. Waiting with tears to heat from you. Honestly Yours,

Celine, of course, told Anni all about what happened. Anni, being the jilted woman, couldn't help but rub it in to Joseph.

Quote:
Looks like you didn't learn your lesson did you? Celine called me and told me what happened. You lied to me, you know. You said you'd never let anything happen to her. Then you pull the same shit on her that you did to me. She said that she had transferred 10,000 euro to you. Looks like you've blown quite a bit of money lately - 8,000 from me and 10,000 from her.

You know, it my be okay in your culture to cheat on a woman. You may not even feel like you did anything wrong, like you didn't with me. But, Celine and I are from another culture. Good luck trying to get her to forgive you....

And he has the nerve to ask Anni to help him!

Quote:
hello how are you doing,
hope you are fine as you have warn me to be careful not to hurt ce i all ways want to be extra careful to everything i do now and also my mails not to make any mistake to cost problems and anxiety to any body or your best friend cece.she just finish sent me the visa forms some portion that i should filled them and send it to her and if i want her to show it to you to see it,

so i was thanking her for all that she has done for me so how can i do such a thing to her for what i will get from this even God will not forgive me to cheat on her with another woman called ( toni ) i did not know any name call toni. i want to send the letter to you so that you can read it your self and see it that if i have done any thing bad to her i did not. and also what you told me i am still doing that because i dont want that matter to raise again to bring more complications to us so i promise you that nothing will ever happen so even if you have seen a word that you dont understand for the respect you have ask me that joseph i have seen toni and what is that so that then i will exp lane it to you then you will know that it was a mistake because not only toni there is another word that i did not write it well so why dont her ske me about the other wrong spelling and only toni i want you to read the mail i sent to her and see it yourself to know that keyboard problem i did not type it well.

SO BELOW IS THE MAIL I SENT TO HER AND THE OTHER IS THE MAIL SHE SENT TO ME SO PLEASE READ THEM VERY CAREFULLY AND KNOW THAT TYPING MISTAKE BUT NOT NAME IT WAS TONIGHT EVEN IF YOU READ IT YOU WILL KNOW

good evening i am very happy that you can drive by your self to work tomorrow that is great to here that and also the weather to is a bit fine nice to hear that because i was worry soo much that the snow is has camp you in the house but now you are free to go to the hospital by driving yourself tomorrow is nice.

well my dear thank you for going through the visa application you did well that shows the love you have for me and now i know that very soon i can come and visit you ad see your pretty face and your beautiful too i really love you and i always pray that God will help us to be together and happy forever my dear love i hope you are fine and doing good Toni i just miss you too much but your love will bring me home to you my dear wife.

THIS IS THE MAIL CECE SENT TO ME SO YOU JUST READ THE MAIL AND READ MY TOO AND KNOW THAT IF I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE OR CECE YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH READ IT VERY CAREFUL AND READ MY TO VERY WELL OK I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON I HAVE EXPLANE TO HER NOW AND TELL HER THAT IT WAS KEYBOARD MISTAKE YOU CAN SEE MORE MISTAKE IN MY WRITING BECAUSE IT WAS VERY LATE I WAS WRITING THAT MAIL OK I WAS FEELING SLEEPING TOO MY DEAR RIGHT SO JUST TELL HER TO UNDERSTAND ME NOW THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP GOD BLESS YOU. YOURS

Anni's not having any of it.

You're right - God is not going to forgive you. It's not only Toni, it's me that you were cheating on her with, it's Maeve and Simone. Who know how many more too.

So, let met get this straight - she sees the name "Toni" and she should just take it for granted that it's a mistake and should ask you about it? Is that what you're saying? So, if that's the case, what about you typing "Maeve"? Was that suppose to be a mistaken word too? Joseph, I'm no fool. At least not anymore. I see you for what you are. Celine isn't even reading your mails right now. Good luck trying to get out of this one my friend.

Funny thing is that I believe that it really was just a typo. Celine will just torture him a bit before forgiving him and sending the money again.

Meanwhile, Mr. "honestly, I'm not cheating on you" has written Maeve.

Quote:
Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? I am very glad you are doing good and healthy by the grace of God. Ok about your question on how much im investing in the business, now as I am talking I don’t really have any money to invest in the business because I have been unemployed for a couple of years now and due to that I will be glad with the little of money you will invest in renting or building the store and bringing the goods and I will commit myself honestly to manage the store and the goods in it. Yes the stores are in quick demand and a little delay we may not have some to rest.. I also understand the absents of your lawyer and due to that you cant do anything behind him. I also agree that there must be a lease agreement base on how to use the store and how long and some pictures covering the store and how it looks. And If we consider buying a land and building our own store will be good but will be much money. But if you want to see the pictures of the store I will contact the renting agent to take me along so I can take some pictures of the stores so you my partner can choose a suitable one from the rest.About forming a cooperation, the only thing we will do is to get the goods ready and get the documents covering it for shipment and shipment when it arrives.. It is the work of the customs to guide us whiles we show our documents covering the shipment of the good and they lead us to clear it all. The only paper work will be registering the company name and after that we can import and export the goods in and out. I understand if you say it will take a little time. It will be useless when we get a store without the good in it, but if we have the store on our side we will know how to fill it with the good. I will get you the pictures of the store before you lawyer come back so by then you will know what to do as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to call me any time.here is my number +233xxxxxxxx or +233xxxxxx hope to hear from you soon my dear love i just miss you. Best Regards,

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My boy has been busy. I'm truly beginning to doubt his sanity.

First up, Jordana and the orphanage.

Quote:
How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well by the grace of God. I am very glad I have been able to reply your mail today… Please kindly forgive my delay in replying u, I have to follow up and check over some donation of food I had from a group of people from the ministry of human ware fear from Ghana government. They did help the Orphanage recently with some food stuffs that can be cooked for the children to eat. Yes I knew you will be surprised or confused when you hear that I have done some things little with all the money I have to start and get this Orphanage going. Although its not a big Orphanage home as you may be thinking but it’s a little home that I have almost 50 children who are really and seriously in need and I have decided to bring them together and help them as much as I can with Food, Clothing, Shelter, Medication, Skills(educations). I have already bought a piece of land that i have built a 2 single bed room(10ft by 10ft square) which the children does sleep in. These children are those who have no one to care about them, majority of the kids in my Orphanage home are children with no idea where their parents are and some are those who knows very well their parents are dead. As I told you before since things are not that easy to have this organization moving as I am the only person doing everything, most of the paper work are yet to be done when we have financial support. And also about the logo . I have therefore consulted a graphic designer who will help design a new one that no other orphanage is using and he also charge some money to do that. He has already giving me a sketch which I have looked at and I know its unique and you will like it when you see. And also yes you are right there must be a special bank account for the orphanage which im aware of. But because our paper work is not totally complete every bank expects me to complete the paper work before they will open the account for me. I therefore have explain things mush further to any one I seek for help to understand the condition and situation of the orphanage home well. now. our new logo designed and also complete our paper work and have our website built for a worldwide recognizing. Talking about the splitting the incoming donation will benefit the orphanage home and the children for their well been Please now that im talking we need as less as $2000.00 USD to have the new sketched logo designed. And also $1,500.00 USD to renew our certificate of recognition. So in total now I need an amount of $3,500.00 USD to help design a new logo and also renew the Certificate of Recognition. Please with all this im patiently waiting for your kind contribution and the conditions for which splitting of the profit of the needy in future will not be a worry for you. Thank you and may God be with you. i hope you have a good weekend and i miss you a lot i love you hope to hear from you soon

So, in other words, he's running an orphanage with no paperwork but wants $2,000 for a new logo. My, we have our priorities right, don't we? And since when does an orphanage have profits to split???

Next, Simone. Now, the boy is totally confoosed! The "grate man" Mr. Morgan is the lawyer that wants to invest in his business and not the orphanage. Guess he has too many irons in the fire...

Quote:
Yes I knew you will be surprised or confused when you hear that I have done some things little with all the money I have to start and get this Orphanage going. Although its not a big Orphanage home as you may be thinking but it’s a little home that I have almost 50 children who are really and seriously in need and I have decided to bring them together and help them as much as I can with Food, Clothing, Shelter, Medication, Skills(educations). I have already bought a piece of land that i have built a 2 single bed room(10ft by 10ft square) which the children does sleep in. These children are those who have no one to care about them, majority of the kids in my Orphanage home are children with no idea where their parents are and some are those who knows very well their parents are dead. As I told you before since things are not that easy to have this organization moving as I am the only person doing everything, most of the paper work are yet to be done when we have financial support. And also about the logo I will listen to your advice and change it since some other orphanage is using it. I have therefore consulted a graphic designer who will help design a new one that no other orphanage is using and he also charge some money to do that. He has already giving me a sketch which I have looked at and I know its unique and you will like it when you see.

And also yes you are right there must be a special bank account for the orphanage which im aware of. But because our paper work is not totally complete every bank expects me to complete the paper work before they will open the account for me. I therefore have explain things mush further to any one I seek for help to understand the condition and situation of the orphanage home well. As for Mr Morgan he understands and is willing to support us now. And for the other 3 people I seek for help from I have not hear from them for almost some months now but hoping God’s willingly I will hear good news from them soon. Please do contact Mr Morgan so you do communicate with him more about our problem now so with his and your support as soon as possible we can get our new logo designed and also complete our paper work and have our website built for a worldwide recognizing. Talking about the splitting the incoming profit you and Mr Morgan must decide on it and whatever you two comes up that will benefit us all and help two of you to have your invested money back in the nearby future I don’t have any problem with it. Please now that im talking we need as less as $2000.00 USD to have the new sketched logo designed. And also $1,500.00 USD to renew our certificate of recognition. So in total now I need an amount of $3,500.00 USD to help design a new logo and also renew the Certificate of Recognition. Please with all this im patiently waiting for your kind contribution and the conditions for which splitting of the profit in the nearby future will not be a worry for you. Thank you and may God be with you.

He sent another email reminding her of their business. Simone has a few questions/concerns about it.

I wrote this Mr. Morgan but haven't received any reply. I do think that you're getting all your business mixed up, though. Mr. Morgan, I believe, wanted to invest in the company that you want to start and isn't involved in the orphanage. You mention dividing profits and I think you mean the business and not the orphanage, correct? Until I hear from him about what I've written, I don't think we have really anything to discuss about the business. I take it for granted that you have no money to invest in it?

As for the orphanage, I think it's terrible that a graphic designer would charge you to do a logo and then so much. Perhaps he could be persuaded to donate a portion of his time and take it off of his taxes as a charitable contribution. Forgive me for asking this, but isn't running an orphanage without the proper paperwork illegal in Ghana? I'm quite surprised that the government allows you to do so. What training do you have in not only running one but in psychology (to help the children)? I'm just curious.

Have you opened a bank account for the orphanage? If you'll give me the account info, I'll take it to my banker.

And the latest with Anni and Celine. He just can't seem to let go of either of them. Was hoping for a third piggy from one of the other ladies but, at least with these two, I can waste his time....and continue to drive him nuts. Celine told him to go to hell with his "Toni". He continues to profess his innocence until Anni told her about the two of them. Naturally, to save his skin, he tried to throw Anni under the bus to Celine, who wasn't buying it. Now he's been begging Anni - the one who tried to commit suicide because of him - to help him beg Celine to take him back. It's the stuff soap operas are made of. Smile

Quote:
so please dont look the hurt and the wrong i have done to you ok just look unto Jesus and forgive me forever and also talk to your sister Celine to accept me back to love her again. please just do this for me for the sake of love that you have for me and your sister Celine too.

Quote:
how are you doing hope you are fine and how was your weekend too well my was very busy since from yesterday to today too i am home now and want to find out how you are doing.i hope all is well

i was very sorry about everything that happen and that i have cost you and your friend ok i just want you to understand me now that just let your friend know i am still begging her to forgive me because love is greater than every thing in the world and i hope your friend has a lot of love and i dont want to disappoint her this time and hurt her anymore and you too so all that my omissions and wrongs doings today i am asking you and your friend to forgive me i hope you will tell her since you are now a family to her like a sister so please just do that for me to show the love you have for your sister Cece ok

Part of his begging to Celine.

Quote:
we all the time sin against God but he all ways forgive our sins so please i did not do well not to tell you for the first time please forgive me i will never let anything happen to you again in our relationship ok my dear love please just hear me for once and give me another chance to prove my innocent and my self true to you and love again please i love you.
i am still single without any dating or relationship but i know someday some one will love me the way i am and even if i have done wrong she will forgive me and guild me so that i can be whole and becomes her own forever and also if she done any wrong i will help her out so that she will be mine forever too may God bless us all in Jesus name.
well i have to go and relax my mind now hope you are fine.i love you. i have asked Anni to beg on my behave for me. please i want you to forgive me ok so that from now things will fine no more secret and thins like that will happen again i did not able to sleep last night i was crying for what i did to you was not fine please forgive me now so that i can even eat this afternoon please my dear wife i will not do such a thing like this again and i will not hurt you again ok please,please take me back because i love you.

But, funny that he "forgot" to mention the third woman he asked to marry him - and one that Celine had confronted him with - Maeve.

Apropos Maeve - he was quiet with her this weekend.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Jordana:

Quote:
hello my dear how are you doing tonight i hope you are fine as you already know i was very busy to go through a lot of thins that i am doing now i am very hard working man and i am always trying to do something deference to make people know how i am and also i am now trying to form a cooperation for export/import too for home use goods like laptops computers and more electronics appliances also the big business men here are doing this to boost their income and i hope i can also do such business too. i have to get a shop or a store to rent so that when the stuff comes i can get a place to place them.
well my dear about the orphanage too is moving on a bit as i need to get some money to raise it and to help the children too but i hope you can be able to help i have told them about you so they are willing to hear from you and also to see your pictures we pray that God will help you for all that you are doing and your work to and your family well my dear it is too much time now i have to go and see to the children and find out that they are ok before i will go to bed.so have a good night and more sweet dreams i will be waiting to hear from you soon and tell me more about you weekend too my dear Jordana i love you.

Simone hasn't heard from the "lawyer" or Joseph. Maeve hasn't heard anything either and sent Joseph a "if I don't hear from you by Thursday forget it all" email.

He sent Anni a mail.

Quote:
well you are right but sometimes things suppose to be this way in which you dont understand but my dear i really know the pain you pass through but just understand me for ones, that now i just make very cool and i am thinking soo much but what can i do since i mess things up by my self not to be careful but i know i am wrong but i am still praying that God will help me to talk to Celine to understand me this time.

i have lent my lesson now and know how love is soo great one can not control her/him self when it comes to love.giving your heart to someone that you have ever love and then things fall apart it is not easy i am very understand you the way you feel ok

i dont know what to do now even how to get the visa now because i know you are trying to help me but things did not work out but there are still hope things can be fine if we forgive each other and move on well i will continue to pray i hope one day everything will be alright. well i have to go now hope to hear from you soon have a good night.

Anni sent the following back, wondering if he'll have the nerve to ask her for money to pay for his visa and ticket. Hubby wanted to bet me 50 euro that he would - I wouldn't take that bet. Wink

If Celine wants to forgive you, that's her deal. Just don't ask me to help you with it, because I won't. When - not if - you hurt her again, I won't have that on my conscience.

Celine told me that she looked over your visa form and told you what needed to be filled out so you don't need my help any longer.

With Celine, he's still begging her to take him back.

Quote:
ello my dear wife,
how are you doing tonight hope you fine well i just want to find out to see how you are doing so i will check you in the morning to see how you are doing so how was your weekend were you at home or you do go out to see things or visit friends well my was not too bad i was at home thinking of you and prying for all that i have done so that God will forgive me for you to take me back to your elf because this time i hope things will be fine and sound.
anyway i hope you are fine i have to go now just have a good night and dream a good one. knowing that i am still thinking of you and your love, now and ever i love you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Maeve sent this:

I hope that everything is okay with you dear. I haven't heard from you and am wondering if you're still wanting to go through with the business or not. If you've changed your mind, I'd appreciate you letting me know. If I don't hear anything from you by Thursday, I'll just drop it all.

An hour later, she received an answer.

Quote:
i was very busy checking the business for a few days now to see about the customers and the prices too.i was able to check all this and also i have find some of the stores that looks nicer and i hope we can rent some of this stores for our business my dear love.

how was your day and also your work too my dear i hope you are fine and doing well good i want to know how your sons doing too it has been long since i asked of them i hope they are fine and doing good at their post.

i will send the store pictures to you tomorrow there was a power cut for 3 days now at were i live just this evening the light came so i know that you will miss me because since i was going through the business i was thinking of you bu i know that you are fine.

you old me that your lawyer will be in lately this week i will send the pictures to you so that you can show it to him i hope he will be able to help us as you already said. i am very serious about the business and now for a few days now i got a lot of people that they are willing to buy the stuff so i told them that you are my partner in US so you are preparing to ship the goods so they should hold on till i will come to them so that they can come to the store and buy them. i think this is very sweet and happy to find so many customers for our goods my dear so i am trying to establish here too for the people to know that you are bringing goods to Ghana so they should wait for you.

since you want to do the paper work and form the cooperation there that is fine to so now i am waiting for you to send me the documents or the forms that i will filed and sign so that we can begin our good business ok my dear so i am waiting for you but before i will send you the store pictures first by tomorrow for you to see them ok well i have to go now

i was very tired since i was busy checking the business so my dear just have a good night and know that i am thinking of you i love you and take care my dear love.

His wish is Maeve's command. Maeve will be sending him the forms for an LLC that she's forming called "Wata Crok Import/Export, LLC" with herself, her lawyer Steve Irwin and friend Michael Dundee as managers with her "dear love" being a managing member. We'll see if he gripes at being low man on the totem pole, so to say.

To Anni, he sent this:

Quote:
good evening how are you doing i hope you are fine,and doing well good by God grace well you are right she has sent the visa forms for me but i was very busy checking so more business,and also at the same time very sad and worried about what went on. but now i thank God for his mercy towards us has brought us in good condition again and i hope God has forgiving me and also my dear Celine too well i will fill the forms and send to her by tomorrow ,but she is not answering my mails so i am not feel comfortable because i want her to answer me so that i can be free to my self but i hope one day god will speak to her to forgive me my dear lets hope for a better tomorrow and give yourself to god the almighty he will do it in a miracle-ours way,i trust God in all my life till i die.

so as i am saying i will fill up the visa forms so that i will come and see you and your friend Celine face to face and i will be very happy to see you two together with love and one accord well Anni i have to go now and you will hear from me tomorrow ok so take care and God will do anything you want for you God bless.

Still begging Celine.

Quote:
good evening i want to know how you are doing tonight i was very busy checking my business today and i want to make sure that you are fine so please i did not hear form you please just hear me out and lets talk again please i will make sure that i will fill out the visa forms tomorrow and send it to you so that you can send it to the agency there so that i can get the visa to come to you i know that this is our destiny and we must take it so my dear please just see to the face of God so that he will open every doors for us my dear.

so how was your weekend and also your work to i hope you are fine and everything is fine well my dear love i will be waiting for you soon so that we can continue our love journey ok. just have a good night and know that i am thinking of you every time so hear me out my love.

He won't be happy when he gets her answer. I'm still betting on him going to Anni and asking for money.

I'm fine Joseph, I just have things on my mind. Like I said, please don't press me to just go forward like nothing happened. Don't bother sending me the visa forms right now. I don't care to deal with it as I'm not sure if I want you to come here right now. My weekend was fine, work is fine, everything is fine.

Simone hasn't heard anything from Joseph or the lawyer so she's going to shake his jar next. Jordana got three emails from him in the span of 20 minutes. The boy must be getting desperate for money.

Quote:
so my dear friend i will send the bank account to you tomorrow so that you can help too i think you are doing good God bless you for all that you are doing now God bless your family too and everything you are doing and give you more strength for you life and the work.so that everything you are doing will go on just fine my dear good friend ok.

well i have to go now and get some sleep but i will check you tomorrow to see how you are doing and your health too.just have a good night and i will send you the bank account tomorrow Gos bless you all.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in to Simone:

Quote:
How are you doing today? I hope all is well and you are doing good..
Im very glad that you are happy getting back to work, yes I can imagine you have missed work very much. Oh ok I am glad you have email Mr Morgan and im hoping you hear from him soon. He emailed me telling me he was out of town (London) and he just came and will keep in touch. Yes Mr Morgan is much more interested in the business and also the orphanage but he said he will keep in touch since he is now back from his trip. Yes you are right my dear I have no money to invest in it myself but will commit myself and my time to work hard for a good business. About the orphanage logo you are right but I don’t have any designer who is ready to donate his effort to design the logo with no charge. No running orphanage in Ghana is a process of helping the needy to reduce child trafficking and due to that, when you write a letter to the ministry of human affairs, they will grant you a permit to start working even if your paper work is not complete but you make sure to complete it as time goes on and you will be ask to go for some 3 months training which I have already. So base on this and what I explained to you in my other mail the paper work is ongoing by at a standby for now due to financial problem. Since the paper work is not complete for now I don’t have a bank account specially for the orphanage but please do donate to this account, COUNTRY = GHANA
BANK NAME = ECOBANK
SWIFT CODE =ECOCGHAC
ACCOUNT NAME = Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER = 05xxxxxxxxxxxxx
BANK BRANCH = KASOA.
Thank you very much and may God bless you and rewards you abundantly for your donation.

He may not reward me for my donation, but he will reward me with another piggy from him - that's number 3. Smile

Simone heard from the "lawyer":

Quote:
Dear Simone,

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing good by the grace of God. I am very glad hearing from you but im also sorry for not been able to reply your mail as early as you sent it, sorry i was out of London. Yes i know Mr Agyekum very well and talking about a business yes i have been in touch with him for a very long time and we have been planing to set up a business for which im interested in investing as much as i can based on a secret im glad you will like to know and im sure you will also be interested fully when you get to know... Yes im Mr Randy Morgan and im a born British and lives in London. I have been staying out of the United Kingdom for many years. I do travel mostly based on my work as an attorney and business man. Yes when we started talking about the business we have some other three people who was interested in investing and they are all my friends but due to some private or personal problems they cant join to invest as they still wish to. But i did consider myself to do what ever it will take too help bring this business up. And im glad you also have interest and will love to invest in it as well... Talking about sending goods from UK, i was once thinking of doing that but i wont do that any more because when i intend to send good from UK to Ghana i may enter into too much expenses that will not be helpful but rather wast of more money(investment) Due to this i intend to suggest we must rather buy the goods from China and have it sent or shipped to Ghana. Goods in China will not cost much and shipping it too will cost very less from China to Ghana. I thought about this and wanted to discuss it with Mr Agyekum but i had a business trip to Canada and because of that i have not been able to be in touching since after some few weeks. And talking about the business plan nothing of such has been written yet because i was waiting to get the amount i intend investing and after that get some of the good from China to Ghana and base on how business is going to go a business plan can be planed. Yes i know very well Mr Agyekum has no money as i do to invest in this business but his presence and effort of managing will also be helpful. There is a secret that show that this business will surely grow and get big one day is that, in Africa( Ghana) taxes over a company is very cheap as compared to here in Europe. This is to assure us that, the percentage of making our money back is very high. And also base on the money invested we will open a foreign bank account in Ghana and Mr Agyekum will deposits any money made and when we do the necessary calculation, we can share our profit base on the percentage of money invested. I hope you are getting me?? Talking about Ghana also i have been there before and its a country in Africa i can trust investing in. I may want to nknow what all you think about this.. Just email me back because im back home now and looking forward to push this plan high. Thank you.

Respectfully,
Randy M.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your sty is getting filled up quickly! Excellent work!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm certainly trying NV, but that last one was an unexpected gift. He had mentioned a problem with his other account (wonder why?).

It seems that all the ladies were fighting to see who gets to shake up his jar next and they decided to all have a bit of fun.

First up, Anni.

Quote:
Joseph, you're getting a bit boring with your constant mentions of God. I know who He is and what He does. I don't need the constant reminder, thank you. Anyway, good luck with the visa forms and I'm sure you'll get it done just fine. Celine and I are doing just fine and have plans for the weekend. Hope you have a good weekend.

She's passed the jar to Celine.

Quote:
Joseph, is there a reason that I've received a letter from Interpol today regarding you? They're asking all sorts of questions like our relationship and and business practices that I have with you.

And, please, no more lies or stories as this is serious stuff.

The other three are fighting over it now to see who gets to post first. Smile

Simone's won - her answer to the lawyer.

I can imagine that the goods would be cheaper shipping from China to Ghana. But I take it that you are now talking new goods versus the slightly used and seconds that Joseph was talking about?

Since you are proposing calculating the profits on money invested I take it that Joseph, who will not be investing any money, will have an employee contract, such as a store manager?

A business plan will, of course, need to be made before the business is finalized. When it has been, I will be happy to have a copy of it to take to my financial adviser for his approval. When I discuss it with him, we'll discuss the amount of money to be invested in the business.

She's decided to throw a little hope Joseph's way, but no mention of sending money.

I did finally hear from the lawyer and have answered him. His business proposal makes sense to me but he doesn't seem to know much about a business plan. I've told him that, until I have one to give to my financial adviser, I'll wait. I'm sorry to make this short but I'm getting ready to go into surgery and have to go.

Jordana is being her usual efficient self after receiving this.

Quote:
How are you doing today?? I hope you are doing good by the grace of God. I am glad reading from you in all your mails you sent me.. I do understand you very well and whatever that you said in your mail is a challenge that I may face and im even facing I also thank you for your kind intention of supporting me financially and with your prayers also. I am really doing all I can and with God almighty who strengthens me I can do more and more to help the orphans and helpless children in here and worldwide. This is a project I have already started and I have some children who have no body to care for them, some don’t know where their parents are and some too their parents are dead. Doing this alone at this point of time is really hard and im finding difficulties in feeding and clothing the children but since God is with us I know with your help and prayers and others things will get on its feet. I have the logo of the orphanage home but I don’t have the money to send it for designing since everywhere I go the designers want their money as they start to design. I have done my best to register the orphanage home in the government of Ghana recognition that makes the orphanage recognized and I have the certificate for it. It left with some other documents to be prepared as soon as things get better. It is hard to do the ground work all alone but I know God is with me. Now my main aim about this project is to get all paper work covering it done and have the logo designed when I have some financial donation. With all due respect kindly spread the news to other kind friends of yours to come to our aid. Since the paper work is not complete for now I don’t have a bank account specially for the orphanage but please do donate to this account

COUNTRY = GHANA
BANK NAME = ECOBANK
SWIFT CODE =ECOCGHAC

With all due respect, don't you think that, if you're having cash flow problems with the orphanage already, that the logo should be the last priority? It's too bad that you can't find someone to do it for free or a reduced price. After all, it is an orphanage. And I'm sure they could take the expense from their tax returns as a charitable contribution.

It would help to spread the word if you would send photos that I could either print out and show people or email them. I don't think that asking them to donate their hard earned money and not have anything to show them wouldn't do any good. As soon as you send me some, I'll see what I can do here.

Maeve has grabbed the jar and is holding on for dear life.

Quote:
hello my dear good evening,
how are you doing i hope you are fine i was very busy searching for more business contacts and see to the old and new prices for the sores and the stuff to the prices of laptops and more but i am now get to the root and i thank God that things will work just fine since you are doing the paper work too i hope your lawyer is in to see the pictures of the stores and the prices too.so my dear i am waiting for you for the next thing we have to do.now the customers are waiting for the goods to come so that they will be able to buy some and also sell them.

as i have already told you there are many people here want the goods to buy my love so do fast and finish the paperwork and also your bank account to so that we can move fast to boost our income and for the better of our love and the business as the whole. so my dear now i am free to do anything you wan me to do because i have finish getting the store and the prices too so just do your best to finish the paperwork with your lawyer, then the good things will begin my love.

i have miss you too much but i hope soon i will see you and feel very happy my dear well i have to go now it is late night now i just came home because i was busy for our business that is why you did not hear from me but now i am ok for all the things we need to start the business just that you have to give me the name that we will use it for the corporation and the paperwork too so my dear i hope things will work for good i believe in God i have to go now and hope you are fine and good have a good night and know that i am thinking of you my love.

He included 25 photos, most of which were stolen from blogs of people who have visited Ghana. The hoot was two pictures of Walmart! So, he got a rather abrupt mail back.

Joseph, I really wonder if you're serious about this. You think I'm supposed to show my lawyer pictures of an American Walmart store? He would laugh me right out of the office! Yes, I'm creating an import/export business here because it will be required by law to do to export goods to Ghana. But a corporation still needs to be formed down there. I can't ship so many goods to a private person, it wouldn't be allowed here. But, seeing that I can't even get decent photos of examples of stores there from you, I wonder if you're really wanting to go through with this. I'm totally serious about it or I wouldn't be putting so much of my money into it. But I will only go through it if I have a partner down there that is also serious. I need photos of examples of stores in a medium to large size - not the tiny ones that you've sent me. I think you need to do less with customer contact right now, especially since it could be months before a store is set up there, and more of the basic stuff. That is, if you really want to do this.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent 7 more photos to Maeve that he says he took. Google says otherwise and she decides to hammer him a bit. I do love the way he explains away the Walmart photos.

Quote:
How are you doing today?? I hope you are doing good by the grace of God. Any way my dear i am very serious about the business, about the pictures i sent you i wanted you to see the differences of the shops here and those in America. But as for the shops here and those i went to check on, i will not be allowed to enter and take pictures since i have not rent it, so i have to stand a bit far and take the pictures. And im very glad you are creating and export/ import business there to enable export goods here. And also you must think of a name to form the corporation. I know that you are serious and so that i am my dear, i have taking pictures of some of the stores i went to see and want you to see them. I am wanting to go through this business and do my best to help make better improvements... Look at these pictures and let me know what you think at last. Thank you and may God bless you.have a good night and know that i am thinking of you.

I know that I need a name for the company and I know what paperwork I need to file here. I'll be discussing it all with my attorney later today. But what I need is a serious partner down there. And, quite frankly, it looks like you're not it. I asked you for photos - that's pretty simple. You look at storefronts for rent there and take photos. If you can't go inside, you can shoot through the windows, if you can. But what I'm tired of is you sending me photos that you've gotten from the internet and saying that you've taken them. You claim to be a God fearing man, my dear, but your actions are telling me different. Do I need to go to the real estate agents myself to get photos?

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying with Anni to see if I could really get Joe pissed off. I think I've finally done it. The lead up to it:

Quote:
how are you i just miss you and want to find out how you are doing well i really want to know what you want me to do now and i will do it and i think form now i think things is moving on fine with me and i thank God the almighty to protect me to now well so how was your weekend i hope now you are felling good am ok here Cece ask me to wait for the visa for now so i am waiting for her to allow me then i will send it to her.

i have already filled it down i am praying for God to touch her heart but i really know that things will be ok and everybody will be happy well i have to go now and hope you will be fine just take care and have a good night and think about your husband see you soon.

I'm doing better than you, I think. I had lunch with Cece and did some shopping. She told me about her appointment on Monday. I have to say that I'm surprised that Interpol has decided to follow up on you. But I guess whatever they found on my computer has convinced them that they need to look into you. I'm sure I'll find out Monday what was said. Seems that your friend Maeve has also received a letter from them. Interesting, don't you think?

Oh, and your comment about thinking about my husband - I don't have one, remember? That's okay though, I don't need one.

He sent this to me twice.

Quote:
Any way about the Interpol contacting you or cece I don’t have any idea about it because I have not contact any Interpol and they have not contact me either. Since they are asking you or cece all sort of questions about me and you, all I can say is tell them what they want to know and what is between us. I don’t have any problem ok i can meet them if they want to all my friends doing business with many people have nothing to do with Interpol ok they are police may be they want to know something about you fine but me if they want to know something fine that is their problem i have nothing to do with them they can come here in Ghana i can meet them and talk to them ok. so don't get more happy about that because it will not bring nothing i trust god so Abraham he is alive he will deliver the just and save him under his wings may God bless you and have mercy on you.

You don't get it, do you? Interpol is investigating you for the role you played in me trying to commit suicide. They know that you had asked me, Celine, Maeve and how know how many other women to marry you. That's fraud. You can say all you want that you're innocent, but you're not.

He's mad now...no references to God in this message. Smile

Quote:
well you don't get it not me you want to take me away from your best friend so that you can get me to marry you i hope i am right and you know it well,well that what that Interpol want. you can tell them better way to explain to them how or what you told me about your best friend that convince me to piss cece off ok so please stop bordering me with this Interpol,ok i don't want to hear that again because i have nothing to tell them either if i did not add you to my facebook i hope i will not have such mistakes.so please if you want to cost yourself suicide tell the Interpol that you were trying to take away your best friend boyfriend so you have to tell him anything that can let me believe you that cece has a man in her house so i should piss her off ,and show them all the mails that you send to me then they will know who they have to investigate but not me ok it is a dating site you can have soo many friends but only one can be perfect for you to marry so don't worry me again with that your Interpol problems they have to investigate you.i don't want to hear anything again from now.you sent me a mail a few days ago and told me that you have beg your friend to forgive you about what you did to her and also what you told me about her.you said you are envy her that she have me so you want to take me away so with all this i hope it is enough evidence for that your Interpol to know what you did but not me...

Now, dear, you don't get it. They took my laptop when I tried to commit suicide. They read all the emails on it. So they know it all already, including the situation with Maeve, Celine and I.I didn't ask them to investigate you - they decided to after they saw it all. I would prefer just to forget it all and get on with my life. What I did wasn't a criminal act, just a stupid one. And I've admitted it at least. I have nothing to do with the investigation anymore. From what I hear, they're starting to talk to some other women that you know. So, my dear, it's not my problem and they're not talking to me or about me. I saw the letter Cece got - it had your name on it, not mine. Like I said, I'll find out what they talk to them about anyway from the ladies...

That seems to have him wondering. He's wanting to chat with Anni and even said "please".

Meanwhile, he sent this to Celine in answer to her question about Interpol.

Quote:
good evening my dear wife,
i am very happy to write you this letter,i understand that you have been received a letter from the Interpol,that is good new,because i know i have a relationship with you and also we did talk about business too,well my dear i really like doing business and i am very hard working young man who always want to make very deference to boost any business that i want to do.

as far as i am concern i still love you just that we had some few matters but i know that it has been solved and i am looking forward to meet you as soon as possible i know in a relationships many things happen but if you love your partner you can forgive him/her and continue with your love and help your partner for the better married at all cost.

well so my dear i am telling you the truth now that i dont know anything about the Interpol because i did not do anything or stole,fraud anybody before since i was born because if i want to do anything bad i will not even sent my passport to you and my information about me.now if you come to Ghana and you looks through my information you can get me very easy way and free too.and also i will not give my ID of facebook to you and my contact number,ok so this shows that i really love you so you can tell the Interpol that if they need me and ask me any questions i am very available to give any information they want because you are my partner and i am ready to marry you anytime from now.i am just waiting for you to tell me to send you the visa information the i will wait for the visa.

well my dear i have to go now and hope you are fine and i will be waiting for you soon for the visa forms so that i can send it to you,i have already filled it down thank you for your understanding may God bless you and have a good night i love you. yours husband

Quote:
well i see but i have no problem with any body over there and also here in Ghana i don't have any problem too ok so for you to trust me now or again that is fine with you but so far as i believe in God that he only can forgive wrongs and mistakes,sin,error,and any commitment i will still trust the God of Abraham and Isaac,that he is never change Jesus is the same today yesterday and forever and i believe in him as you do too.

but one thing i want to tell you just pray and let God tell you what to do because i am not afraid of any Interpol weather they are here or over there i have nothing to do with them so when ever they come to you just tell them to go because i have nothing for them. because no weapon shall form against thee shall prosper so my dear trust me i am not going to hurt you again please just help me and God will make things new in our life.

so my dear don't worry too much for the Interpol they will not get nothing from you ok. well i have to go now but i still need your help and i know you will help me i love you.

He's also still wanting Simone to donate.

Quote:
how are you doing and how was the surgery too,i hope you have solved and did everything fine at the hospital.well how is the weather for you end and also your health i hope now you are very strong and doing everything good and you can eat and take more soap too. about the weather here in the morning it very cool and the night too but the afternoon time my dear it was very hot when the son rises.

sorry for my delay to reply you so late i was very busy going round to see many things like how i can get some donation for my orphanage come and get on well so that i can be able to go forward.i have talk to a few people to about it and they are also willing to help so my dear how was your weekend and your dinner too i hope you enjoy your weekend very good and happy,well i was happy too because i took some of the children to the beach and they were very happy with me and they are doing fine.

well my dear you said something about Mr Morgan and the business and the plan, what did you require from him i hope he can give you all that you need to know so that we can go on with the best business plan.i hope you can see to it more and your financial adviser too then i hope all will be well and just go fine together and forever my dear i hope you are fine so how was the hospital today and did you reach home early i guess so well my dear i have to go and i hope you can donate for the orphanage to keep them on and i thank you so much that you have donate to the orphanage may God bless you all the time and keep you save forever more just have a good night my dear hope to hear from you soon my dear Simone.

Maeve's threat of getting another partner spurred him to get off his butt and go out and take some photos of actual stores there. The exif info says they were taken on Saturday. Several feature him in them.

Quote:
well my dear i have talk to some stores owners here today that i really want to just take a pictures for my partner who want to bring down an electronics goods to Ghana,so they say that ok i can tale the pictures so please my dear i will send you more by tomorrow for the store front and even i will stand the front of some of the stores the i will make the camera man shoot the pictures ok so please just take heart,i promise you i will do it fine by tomorrow and send them for you.well how is your health hope you are fine and doing good as i was saying today i was busy going round for the store so that i can talk to them but now i find some of them that they understand me to take the pictures and i will just do it by the morning and then i will send them to you thank you for your understanding.

well i have to go and get some food to eat,i hope you are fine just take care and have a good night my dear love.

Quote:
How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well by the grace of God. First of all im glad you are going to see you attorney so you two will have further discussions about the paper work and the name for the company. I hope something good come out from you. And yes you are right you need a more serious partner here and I am fully ready and committed to work with you. Please about the pictures you should not be angry with me for not been able to take them for you as wanted but its all because I wont be allowed to enter into the shop and take pictures of them, I am truly a God fearing man and I do things in a God fearing way. All the second pictures I sent you are pictures of the stores that have been rented already and some also yet to be rented. But by the grace of God and a very busy day I have been able to get some pictures myself together with s photographer. I am going to attach them so you can see them and how it really looks. You sounds like you have no trust in me for saying that you will contact real estate agents for photos. But I want you to trust me and believe me that im going to do my best for a successful business together. Hope you and your attorney comes out with something good to move on with the business as soon as possible. I end here and wait to hear from you.. Let me know what you think after looking at the photos ok. Take good care of yourself. i love you.

He also sent photos of Jordana of him teaching kids at the "orphanage". He posed in front of a chalkboard leaning against a building with several kids sitting on benches. He's wearing the same clothes he did in Maeve's photos and the exif info says the same date, same camera.

Quote:
How are you doing today? I hope that you are doing good and having a great day. I do understand you very much with your suggestions and other plans. Any way I have problem with cash flow and financial matters as whole in getting the paper work and other work of the orphanage. For now the logo is very much important and it must be done as early as it can be but its very hard to find someone who will do it for a reduced price or for free and get his money from the tax returns as a charitable contribution. But since is mush needed to identify us in many things we will have to have it done as early as possible. Yes about spreading the news some photos of us will help very much. I have some pictures of us in various activities and im going to send them to you my dear.. I hope you and your other people will help make a brighter future of some innocent little children who don’t even know what have happen to their parents and don’t have any one to care for but some good Samaritans like us. Please do well to help us with whatever it take to get all our needed paper work done and also care and raise the children in good health. I know with your kind heart of donating to our orphanage and the needy kids in it God will surely reward you abundantly. God be with us all and thank you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anni was on facebook chat with Joe this morning. He made nice and she finally wanted to know what he wanted, since she didn't think that he wanted anything more to do with him.

Quote:
oh no it was soo much on my mind about the interpol problem but i am ok dear

Quote:
so i really want to know you more than before you sound very good lady i have ever seen on earth
tell me more about you because this time i am very serious about anything i do so just tell me more dear anni

Quote:
oh that is good of you your friend Simone told me more about you that you are a very good person and now i know i am deeply touch your love is the most love i ever seen in my life
you see i know that love go to were love is and the true love is the best that i want to give and also want form you but you let me know that your love is real

Anni asked him if he had been in touch with Celine.

Quote:
hummm yes i sent her mail about the visa form and she said if she can help me may be about the visa but she want to meet the Interpol first till then no help for me and she dont trust me again so i am here waiting for what i can do now
i am now alone thinking who can help me my dear
i have say all that i can even she have my information i am not a bad man i am good but i just dont know waht happen to me now

Quote:
oh no in can promise you this time very real dear you know my brother told me more about you and i just cant dont you get it i still want to know you more and more ok please
your love is very unconditionally
forgetting you totally is something else
so let me know you

He hinted at Anni sending him money but she suddenly had to get off the line. He sent the other four ladies the same email.

Jordana got a second one though.

Quote:
thank you soo much for all that you are doing for this children i told them about you and your friend they are very happy that they have a good friend like you in USA and they know that soon they can get more food,clothes,and more. our house too is not all that good but i hope i you and your friends and other people will do your best to help them after you send them some money i will short some pictures of our building too so that it will help us to build up a strong foundation r we can buy a plot of land so that we can build it very strong to support this home and the children to give them a better education.
well my dear i have to go and see to the children hope you are fine and doing well good and also you have a very good week too.please do donate to this account so that i can go to the bank to get the money to cater for them thank you and God bless you i love you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's starting to nag Jordana for money now.

Quote:
please my dear were you able to check our donation for us so that i can also help the orphanage too here in Africa Ghana so that i can get them some food stuff too and more to help this innocent children s too my dear just do your best to send the money.well i have to go and see how they are doing i will be waiting to hear from you soon about the donations please when you send the money tell me so that i can go to the bank and get it so that i can buy them food. i have attach my pictures for you hope to get yours to show the orphanage children too i love

The pictures he sent are the same ones he sent Maeve a few days ago.

Quote:
so my dear how far about our have you gone to support us too. my dear i have to go now and hope to hear from you soon so that i can get this innocent children sometime to put on so tell me more about your night.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Maeve has also gotten a letter from "Interpol".

I'm doing fine here. I've been busy and have had things on my mind. I wasn't supposed to say anything to you, but I received a letter from Interpol asking me to meet with them as they want to ask me some questions about you. What is that about? I have an appointment with them on Thursday and am nervous about it. Why do they want to ask me questions about you? What's been going on?

Quote:
hello good evening
i hope you are fine and doing good well you ask me about what is the meaning of the mail you have received from the Interpol,the whole story is that i have a friends that we do talk about married and business but one of this friends we wanted to see if we can get married so we stated to write each other so that my friend had a friend too and when she saw on facbook she told me that my friend had a man in her house that she is dating him so i should piss her friend off and take her because she love me more than her friend.but i did not want to do that but she convince me that she will get me money to buy new laptop and also my ticket to come to her along the line i met you so when i compose a mail to you i did not watch the email address well and sent it to her so she saw your name and she want to kill herself after that the police came in and took her laptop and started following her mails so the Interpol want to as you about me that if i have fraud you for a money.all that i know is that they want to know me more form you but i did not fraud anybody or do any thing bad to anybody because i have facebook and you can see me my profile and my phone numbers so my dear just tell them that i am ok and not fraud you we wanted to do a business and we are on it well this is what i know they will ask you about then nothing more so if anything let me know thank you hope you are fine.

Did you ask these other women to marry you?

Whether you have a facebook page and your phone numbers on it doesn't matter, Joseph. There are other fraudsters out there who have done the same thing. They take advantage of women who are lonely and do all sorts of nasty things to them. I will answer their questions truthfully and listen to what proof they're willing to tell me. But, I will tell you this - if I find out that you've not told me the whole story or lied to me, our business will be off. I have the papers all filled out and ready to send off to the State of Florida so that they will legalize the corporation. I intend to continue to do that but, if you've not told me the whole truth, I'll take your name off the papers and do the corporation without you and find another partner. I need someone who always tells me the truth and won't lie to me.

Quote:
as i have already told you i was dating the first woman and she told her friend about me so i gave her my facebook ID to the first woman later her friend also came on to facebook and we became friends of facebook then she told me that her friend has told her about me and ask me that did i love her friend then i said yes,then she told me that her friend is dating another man and came to her house even he park his car in front of her house.and when she find out from her she told her that she is dating that man.so i was very worried because she did not tell me about that man.the she ask me to stop the relationship with her friend because she did not love me.that is why she also came to my life and she ask me to test her friend so that i will see that she dont love me.so when i find out this story i wanted to find another woman who will love me only and that is why i find you but then she has been sending me mails and i also reply her both of them so one day i missed the email address as i already told you so this is how the story go so when the other woman find out that i dont love her again then she decide to kill herself but that time the two women travel together to Switzerland for the Christmas holidays so this happen at Switzerland but the two friends live at Germany.you ask me that did i ask this orther women to marry me yes but i was not too much sure because i know that they are just playing with me mean why the first woman told me about her friend behavior that she always flirt the men but she ask her to marry but she did not listen to her so when she told me about her friend having affair with another man i was confuse so she continue to tell me more about her friend and send some picture to me about one skiing instructor that my woman had too so after that this second woman who came to my life stated sending her pussy and other nasty pictures to me.did you remember one day you ask me that who is Anni is it one of my friends? and i said yes after she came out of the hospital she told me that she will tell you and i told her that it will not change nothing because she lied to me so later she sent me a mail and told me that she was envy her friend when she find out that her friend find me she wanted me by her self i think i have her mail in my mail box so my dear this is how the whole things stated that is why she ask you a friend request at faceboob and told you that she has a lot to discuss and this is all about so it was about marriage issues but she let me to know that she was envy her friend but i realized that i need to take my time to know who is perfect one for me so please you can answer them about me what you know but i think i have told you what i know about this two women and they are best friends at the same time and one envy the other for her man. the first woman want me to come so she sent me an invitation then she wan to give me money to buy ticket but when she find out that her friend wanted me by her self she stop.

I have to give him an "A" for creativity.

Meanwhile, he's sent cute little "hi, how are you" mails to the two devils Anni and Celine that he tells Maeve were playing with him. He also sent one to Simone too.

And now to Jordana. She asked him how the visa application was going.

Quote:
hello good evening well i have almost finish maybe next week i will be able to finish it all and wait for the visa because i was busy checking the kids and also i have to do some cleaning and some of the children were not filling fine about 4 of them well not so i have to stay so close and the doctors take care of them and now they are fine and doing good the only thing is that we run out of money and some stuff but we still hope that a little that you can send will be big for us to take more care before i will come to you in US i still hope that this week you can send the money and so that anything i want to do for them and handle over to my teachers before i will come but we are waiting for you. so my dear just take care and i will be waiting to hear from you soon. please do tell your friends to help us too ok please the children need your help i think you will know how the children need help very urgent thank you.

I have been trying to ease one or two of the ladies out of the picture but he keeps hanging onto them.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been a busy boy again today. He just can't seem to let Anni go...could it be the money????

Quote:
well i have receive a mail from meave and cece and now i am praying that God will open a new door for me to get all this over and get on with my married life as i already told you this time i am very serious because life is going on and we are not getting any younger and i need to do everything fast and get on forever good so cece told me that she has finish with the Interpol and i ask you money and i am guilty and so on well for me i have no problem i have accepted all that happen to my self because i should have tell you the truth that i have nothing to do with you like this will not happen but she is glad that you did not die.this is what cece told me now.that i am guilty i am now crying for all that i cost you.

about meave she also sent me mail and told me that she will meet the inter pol tomorrow and see wast will come form that and she also said the same thing that like i should let you know that i have found another woman if you get that you will not hurt yourself so i did not let you know that is why you try to kill yourself. and she said she talk to you and want to know the truth from you but now you told her about what happen between us but she will wait for the Interpol to see what they will ask but the need her mails that i sent to her too i hope all will be fine ok just take care right.

i am very sorry for all that i cost you and it will not happen and again because this time i want to make things fine and good to love and get on with my life i really miss you hope you are doing fine so dear tell me more did you hear anything from the your friend cece,may be she will tell you later well l have to go now and get some food but i will send you massage in the evening to see how you are doing ok i miss you dear Anni.

And to Jordana:

Quote:
hello dear good afternoon,
i understand all that you said after you send me the money i will go and open account in the name of the orphanage so that i will send it to you,then you can give it to your friends to donate and also i will send you the pictures of our building too.

anyway i have to go now and do some work in the house hope you are fine and doing good. just take care and have a very good afternoon. thank you so much for you donation may God bless you too i love you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

He sent this to Anni.

Quote:
well my dear nothing much just i will go to beach and have a bit fun then i will come home early to do some work at home and i have to prepare some food down and also play a bit table tennis, and i will relax then so my dear this is what i will do this weekend and i hope you will enjoy yourself with your friends too i just miss you soo much the way you talk and your wonderful ideals and more but as i already said i am looking unto you now and hear what you will say anyway i will be wearing for you soon i cant get you out of my mind don't you get it well i will mail you tonight and i am expect a good answers from you just take care and have a good day with your exhibition my dear.
hope you know what i mean?
yours man

To Celine.

Quote:
well thank you for all that you are doing for me but what i will say now is that i am sorry and am guilty for not being tell you about all that happen please i am sorry and guilty about everything ok i hope you said case close i understand that from now i will not say anything about this case again since i have leans soo much of my error and mistakes ok i hope you will forgive me for cheating on you and i will not do that again ok i hope you will understand me for ones and get on with our lives all that you said is right i am guilty of my sins and i am asking you for a forgiveness right my dear Cece hope you will forgive me. because i don't want us all was ague with this any more so from now i will not say a word of this issue again case close.thank you.

so how is your work now i know you vest me so you don't tell me anything again please let me know you more and hope you are doing good at the hospital too and your health. well i have to go now and get some work to do hope you will be fine and take care i will mail you again in the evening when i come back.

And to Jordana.

Quote:
hello good morning,
how are you doing, i guess you are fine and doing pretty good i think you keep doing good and God will bless you too. well my dear i have to go and heck on the children now as i have to be checking on them every time to see how they are doing.thank you again for been a good Samaritan to donate so that i can continue to take good care of them thank you and may God bless you my dear Jordana you are very kind and good i have to go mow and i will mail you in the evening and see how you and hope is doing ok i really love you and and know that i am thinking of you.and i think you can go to the bank also to do the transfer too thank you very much.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's working on Anni again...

I wish I had plans to go to the beach here - but it's still much too cold! Although I have been thinking that Acapulco might be a nice place for a vacation real soon.

I had fun today with my friends. We took down the exhibition then went to an Italian restaurant for a late lunch. The seven of us were there for hours. I dropped my stuff off at the atelier but will go back tomorrow to put it all away properly.

Well, dear, I'll get this off and have a bite to eat. I have a webinar in half an hour for some new graphics software that's coming out and I want to see what it will do before I buy it.

Quote:
well i see how you have enjoy your self good as i already told you i will have some fun too and see because life is shot and we must have fun and take care too so that things will be fine all ways.about the webinar and the new graphics i hope i can join you to do this business and enjoying together it will be much pressure to have that opportunity but i hope you will connect me sometimes so that i can do it with you. well about the Acapulco i know about that because i watch some movie which shows that it was a nice place to enjoy too so dear why don't you invite me to come and join you at Acapulco? well i hope one day my dreams will come true.

well i am still here waiting to meet a new place to enjoy too and please sometimes do send some of the business here in Africa too right anyway my dear i have to go now and i hope you will think of me too as i am here thinking of you have a good night and sweet dreams my dear Anni know that i am thinking of you.

Gotta give him an "A" for trying.

And his mail to Jordana.

Quote:
and i think you were able to go to your shopping and also go to the bank amd all that you want to do,you are able to do all the errands and come home.were here is cool and this evening the weather if fine and about my weekend i will go to beach and play table tennis and i will come home early to see how the orphanage children doing i have so me teachers so i will make them take care before i will go out i hope you have a wonderful weekend too.well my dear i have to go and if you have do the transfer please let know so that i can go to the bank.so dear have a wonderful night and take care also. i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh, Maeve is shaking the hell out of Joe's jar these days. Seems that Interpol has talked with her and shown her the evidence that they have on him. She let him have it for lying to her...again.

No not all is well with me. I'm shocked, disappointed and frankly quite angry with you. I was shown emails between you, Anni and someone named Celine. You asked (at least) three women to marry you?? What type of person are you?

Monday, I plan on filing the paperwork for my corporation. I've removed your name from it and I plan on finding a reliable, truthful partner down there to continue with the business. You've proven to me that you can't be trusted....

He's back to throwing Anni under the bus.

Quote:
well i see how Anni has put me to but i don't have much to say because the whole store make me feel very worry and please i am sorry for all that happen but i know that you are angry with me please forgive me and don't move my name off ok i will be faithful to you and the business i really want to do it ok but you have the power, anything you say but i need you to take me back i know i am wrong i accept all my error and omissions and mistakes ok i hope you will forgive me may God bless you. to understand me and also take me back.

Meanwhile he's kissing up to Celine.

Quote:
well thank you for all that you are doing for me but what i will say now is that i am sorry and am guilty for not being tell you about all that happen please i am sorry and guilty about everything ok i hope you said case close i understand that from now i will not say anything about this case again since i have leans soo much of my error and mistakes ok i hope you will forgive me for cheating on you and i will not do that again ok i hope you will understand me for ones and get on with our lives all that you said is right i am guilty of my sins and i am asking you for a forgiveness right my dear Cece hope you will forgive me. because i don't want us all was ague with this any more so from now i will not say a word of this issue again case close.thank you.

so how is your work now i know you vest me so you don't tell me anything again please let me know you more and hope you are doing good at the hospital too and your health. well i have to go now and get some work to do hope you will be fine and take care i will mail you again in the evening when i come back.

And with Anni, he's having a pity party.

Quote:
hello Anni i have been move from the business that i have with meave today and i am no longer have anything to do with her anymore i think you are ok with that?? well i have loose every business contract with her now i am very sad and no relationship anymore again i hope you ar now happy doe all that now anyway i am here waiting for you now because i have loose Celine and meave so what next who do i have now?? i am very sad that i have loose all but i am still waiting for the one that belong to me now i hope to pray now. so tell me more about you now ok have a good weekend.

Well, maybe if you had been truthful with Maeve you wouldn't have lost out on the business you are doing with her. You see, western women prefer to have a man who admits his mistakes and doesn't expect others to tell them then expect forgiveness. My being happy has nothing to do with it - this was your making, not mine. You hurt someone else, which is really sad.

I'm still looking into going to Acapulco and will probably leave next weekend for a week or so. I'm going by myself because I want peace and quiet and just to relax and think. I'm getting bored with my life as it is and want to do something else, I just don't know what.

Well, I've got to get ready and go to the airport. I want to take the plane up for a bit while the weather is still decent and the snow has melted. Hope you have a good day today!

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been quiet with the other ladies but did send Maeve his mea culpa.

Quote:
hello dear meave,
you are right i have lean my mistake and now i know that what i did was not fine i accept it now and i will not repeat it again in my life ok so please i understand my self now for what i did and i feel very sad when i think of it but in all i have lean a lot and i pray that this will not happen again.

so please i want you to take me and give me a chance to prove to you that i will not allow my self to lie to you again i hope that since i have lend the lesson from ll his and now i will do everything fine and i have sent you a store pictures already and you can see my pictures in some of the stores so please i want to do the business with you i take it very serious now and always do ok.now i will not blame any body i do the mistake and i am very sorry and accept my mistake, so please i am waiting for you so that what you will say then we can continue the business i am free to listen to you now and do anything you want me to do and i will use my power to support the business to glow thank you i hope you will understand me now but i am still looking unto you take care and have a good afternoon.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Maeve:

Yes, Joseph, you sent the store pictures. That was after you sent other ones and told me that you had taken them when you hadn't. Do you see why I have a hard time believing you now?

I have filed the corporation paperwork and taken your name off. If you prove to me in time that I can believe in you again, I will gladly put your name back on. But until then, I have to protect myself and my money.

If you can accept that, fine. If not, then I have no problem going ahead without you. Either way, I plan on finishing what I started as I always do.

He's really clueless and thinks that he's been absolved.

Quote:
that is nice i love that you have try to do what you want well thank you for giving me such opportunity to understand ones again i am very glad to hear from you a better way now i thank you soo much and i hope i have to be very careful now that i will make sure that anything you ask me i will do it very well for you dear so i am ones again thank you for giving me this second chance and time you are very good person thank you and may God bless you.

so i will be waiting for you to tell me what to do from now because i want to make you know that i was wrong at first but now i am very very serious and more careful to do what is good and right and serve you very well so that it will benefit all of us to the better way. well i am very happy now because at first i was sad for the big opportunity that you gave me and i did not take it serious till when i almost loose it if by God grace things is about to work for good i thank God and you very much i will be waiting for you to tell me what to do next and i will do it and anything you want from me wether my personal information, my passport, ID cards and national identification card i will give it to you to prove that i will be very faithful to you since i have learn soo much from all that i pass through, thank you.

Joseph, right now you don't need to do anything. I don't want or need any of your personal information so you don't need to send it. As I said, I filed the paperwork yesterday and I don't know how long it will take before my company is legal. Until then, I've started looking into import partners in Ghana. I have found a list of reliable places from the US government and will start looking into them. The only thing that I'll need to find there, sooner or later, is a lawyer to also form a company there too. But right now, there's nothing you need to do.

He just can't leave Celine alone. This is the first time that he's mentioned the orphanage to her.

Quote:
good evening and thank you soo much for all that you are doing for me may God bless you and keep you save.to be frank with you i was very very sorry for all that i put my self through and you too i was very sad and i cry a lot and my brother ask me why and and i told him for what i have done he was very worried and feel sorry for me and ask me to beg you and promise not to do such thing again and not repeat it again in my life till i die. and later i went to my home town and told my sister and the family what i have done to you they all put and insult on me and said Joe what have you done??? so my aunt ask me to go for a fasting and prayers for ( 7) days and God will forgive me and i have to accept my mistakes and i did it and i know that i have put you for a very bad thinking because we have a very nice future together and hope that this is our destiny i am am almost destroy the best opportunity that you gave me i was confuse and not know what to do then but after i have accept my mistakes i have learned very much from all that.now my family already know you and i have showed your picture to them and they want me to make sure that you are fine and make up with you again and make sure that this time no mistake and also treat you kind and careful and make you very happy again.

well dear that is good to hear more about your work too it has been so long to hear things from the hospital because the snow was worrying you for some time now and now that it is down we give thanks to God and also the snow has melted now you can drive by yourself to the work now and i hope the road screw will come and do their work too so that everything will be fine over there.well my weekend was fine and happy with my orphanage children that i just started so i took them to the beach to show them and make them know about the sea and make them happy too.

well i have to get going to check the orphanage children and see that everything is ok there and see that they all have sleep fine well i have some teachers with me so they also there to see them too i hope you have a nice weekend too and enjoy your self well good. so my dear i have to go now and hope to hear form you soon and tell me more about your love because you are the best woman and very kind too hope you are fine know that i am thinking of you ok have a good night ans take care and have good and sweet dreams.

After a few days silence from Simone, Joseph sent several "I miss you" mails. She told him that she's not heard from his lawyer friend.

Quote:
hello dear friend,
i will check on him and see how he is doing and see were he has reach and also i have find two of them that they want to join the business i have told them about it and it sound very interesting so i want to ask you if i should give their contact to you so that you can write them and find our yourself to know how best we can continue the business my dear.

i was thinking that may be you are very busy at the hospital that it why you did not write me for a long time but now you have sent me a massage i am ok and know that you are fine so i will be waiting for you so that i can give you the other contact for the business.

i really miss you for long and you promised us that you will help us for the orphanage children and the logo so that i can open an account for them but i did not hear from you talking about it anymore and also you said that you will send the account number to your banker so for a few time now we were expecting the donation form you because i have sent the account to you so you can check your mail or let me give it to you now so that you can help us please my dear Simone because i have told the children about you and they were expecting your picture too so that they will know that it was you who send the the money ok i hope you will understand me now so please below is the account i have no money now to open the account for the orphanage but if you send the money i can get some to open the orphanage account and also to change the logo as you already said so i will be waiting for you to donate the money. thank you for your help may God bless you and keep you save. i hope you have enjoy your weekend please tell me more about it.

I don't think you should bother with the other contacts. I've waited almost two weeks for your lawyer friend to get a business plan to me and he's not even responded to my email. I've been offered another opportunity to invest in a business here in Switzerland which I'm looking seriously at. The gentleman had a business plan all ready to give to me which shows me how serious he is about it. If your Mr. Morgan doesn't come up with something by the end of the week, I'll probably go with the other business as it doesn't make sense to keep waiting.

Joseph, I guess I'm just not getting you. First you tell me that you haven't started even building the orphanage since you don't have money for even the paperwork. And now you're telling me that, in the space of a couple of weeks that you've built the orphanage and have children there?

Oops, it looks like he's stepped in it again. The best way to get out of it is to try to confuse...or so he thinks.

Quote:
hello my dear
i have already sent you a mail before and show you the logo and the Certificate of Recognition and told you that it needs to be renewed this year, all this needs money and as I am talking I have done my best in the past to buy a piece of land and build a 2 single room where the children sleeps every night.and you told me that i should change the logo and also open an account for the orphanage and send the account to you and you will help after that i sent you another mail and told you about the price of the logo.so my dear you can check your mails the older one you will see about what i am telling you now i have sent you a mail for all this already so as you said you will help so we keep waiting for some weeks now and you sent me a mail and told me you were busy that is why you did not write me so i think you already know about my small building that i have already. and since i don't have enough money to open the account of the orphanage that is why i sent you that account so that i can open some for the orphanage ok i need support now. well so i will be waiting for you as for Mr Morgan i have sent a mail and i hope he will reply you sooner and we shall see how the business plan he has for the business so please just wait for a few days now i hope he will come out fine and good my dear. well i have to go now and check my errands and i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Joseph, you're missing the point here. I know what you told me in the past - I don't need to check my mails as I know what I said. The logo seemed more important to you to get done than everything else. Fine. You said that you had planned on opening an orphanage. In your last mails you say that you've already opened it up. So what is it? Have you built a building and opened the orphanage in only two weeks?

As far as Mr. Morgan goes, he has until tomorrow to get the business plan to me. He's had a couple of weeks now and hasn't sent anything. I'm not going to continue to wait on someone who hasn't communicated his intentions to me. Put yourself in my place...you have someone wanting you to invest in his business and he's had the business plan and paperwork all ready for you to see. Then there's the other one who not only doesn't email you but has nothing to show you. Who would you choose? Of course, the guy who's got everything for you to see.

Ohhh, he wants to marry Anni...again.

Quote:
well my dear you are very right for all that you just said i know that i have male a big mistake and i am accept ti and hope that i will not repeat it again and i will be very careful this time and make sure that things will be fine this time and i want to know you more about your love now and also to be sure that you really want to love and make sure that this time you will do things right.

it will be fine in Acapulco and i hope one day i will be there and see how the place look like an about your plane some time come to Africa and have fun too anyway so you said you will go alone and want to do something so what do you want to do and i want to know and as you know we have common feeling and i can guess what you want to do well may be you can go to far and get marry??? hummmm i see may not so i hope you have a better agenda for your life now since you feel very bored why dont youb come here too and see me i make sure the bored will be off because you will understand me what i mean well dear i have to go now and hope to hear from you soon and tell me more about your life and what you want to do now and i will see what i can do to help you out.have a good night. i hope you have enjoy yourself this weekend i really miss you take care and have a good time.

The warmth of Acapulco will be welcome as I'm sitting here watching it starting to snow here. I love the snow but will welcome being able to walk on the beach. Who knows, maybe I'll meet Prince Charming and run off and get married. LOL

I don't know what I want to do - that's why I'm going to get away so that I can think about it. I know that I'm getting bored - I'm ordering things just because I am bored. I have the atelier but that practically runs itself these days.

Who knows, maybe someday I'll come to Africa but not right now. I'm reading and hearing too much about what's been happening there. But, anyway, I plan on doing a couple of weeks in Acapulco, then a few stops in the US before I make my way home. I still have friends there so I'll give a few of them a call and see if they're up for a visit. It'll be fun.

Anyway, I'm off to do a few errands before the snow starts up too bad.

Quote:
how are you doing this morning and also your health i hope you are fine and doing good i just wake here in the morning and the time here is 7.42 GMT in African time and want to know how you are also doing and how was your dreams and your night i think all is well with you and your work too well the weather here this morning is fine but a bit hot in the afternoon and things in moving on just cool i have some errands to
go and do things out there but i have to see and send you a mail first to let you know that i am fine and also to see how you are doing my dear but by God grace i think you are fine.so Anni i want you to tell me about your love and your planing to get married so what are you doing to me now let me know more or may be some one else ??? just tell me your mind because i am single now and i hope things can work for good
don't you think so???

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doing a bit of catch up since I've had my ass kicked by the flu bug...

First up, Anni.

Quote:
hope you are fine and doing good i understand you more perfectly but i know that your love still there and no one will tell me that you love some one else well may be you can find some one now when you get to Acapulco but i will be waiting for you to hear more that you have finally find some one well as you know things still cool here and also i am still single too looking for the best that i can make it work and this time is forever and ever love,so my dear i wish you save journey and have fun and take care of yourself too ok but i will still waiting for you and see how things will be i hope you have finish packing your things and also ready to go well i will be here for you ok if you change your mind i wish one day you can come to Africa too and have fun.have a good evening and take care.

Quote:
i see how you are going to enjoy your self that is fine i just want you to take a good care of your self for me ok and i will be here praying for to come back for good and more ideal and things will be fine please be cool and take your time over there i hope may be one day i will come over and see you face to face and say hello Anni i hope that day will be very great and enjoyably day to see you.but i know things can change and i will come and see you over there just take care and have a good time well dont stay too long because someone is waiting for you at home.

He's still putting the moves on Celine.

Quote:
well my dear i understand you perfectly you are right of anything you will say or want to do with your life and i have no control over you right,but what we HAD was not just a small thing that we can just forget it just like that because i know with love or if you really love some one you will do anything to win her or his love and i will not just let you go because i know that thing went wrong and the way we planed was nice and very beautiful and we have to let things go and make sure we can love again and keep our love. i know how you are thinking that here is no love for me anymore but i will not accept that because the love we share was great and i am still want you to understand that we can work things for good again nothing loose ok we can make it right and we can be happy again ok please just think of it again well i have to go and hope to hear from you soon because we had a great time and we can make things work i believe in God let us pray and everything God can change things for a better way have a good evening and all way remember that some one loves you.you can forgive i believe in you.

He's been pretty generic with Maeve.

Quote:
good afternoon how are you doing hope you are fine and everything is going on fine i just miss you and want to know how you are doing today and how is your weekend too i think you are doing good and your work well just want to know how things are going on over there here i just came from church and i am home and want to go to beach but i will not stay long and i will come home to prepare my dinner and i hope you are having nice time and have a nice weekend i will see you tomorrow and find out how you are doing just take care of yourself. hope to hear from you soon and tell me more about your work and the weekend ok.

Maeve couldn't help but prod him a bit about the business.

Work is going well, thanks. I've been busy with the list that I got looking into import/export partners. It's been a lot of work but I've learned quite a bit. I hope you are doing fine.

Simone received the same mail as Maeve and also had a prod of her own.

I'm doing wonderfully, thanks. Luckily, there weren't too many surgeries scheduled this weekend. Since I didn't hear anything from your lawyer friend, I signed the paperwork with the other gentleman that I had been talking to. It's a great opportunity.

Jordana is really shaking his jar a bit this time. I'm sure he thought the Interpol investigation of him was over...

I'm fine and Hope is doing great too. I couldn't reply to you earlier because my computer had a problem and I had to do a repair install of Windows which seems to have fixed the problem.

I found a mail from my banker that I'm concerned about. He told me that he had transferred the money as I had told him to. However, he received a call from a gentleman from Interpol telling him that he had been made aware of the transfer and was calling with the advice to cancel the transfer. He said that you were being investigated for your involvement with a number of women in asking them for money. He also mentioned the possibility of your name being placed on a watch list. My banker cancelled the transfer immediately and left me a message on my phone to call him, then he emailed me about the situation. Joseph, what the hell is this about? Getting me involved in something that Interpol is watching could do damage to my reputation. Not to mention the fact that I just completed an adoption. What have you done? The gentleman left a number to call if I had any questions, which I plan on doing. I would appreciate knowing the situation from you before I call.

He, of course, threw Anni under the bus again.

Quote:
well dear the whole story is that i met one woman name Celine and for about some few months after i ask her to join facebook.com and after one of her best friend also came on the facebook by name Anni,and she told me that her friend Celine is having a man in her house so she ask me to piss her off because she don't love me and she do and i told her that i am in Africa Ghana i don't know what is going on there in Germany so she keep telling me more about her and she told me that she can give me money to buy new laptop,and also my plane ticket so she ask me to give her my account number so that she will send me money i did not ask her money but she willing to give me and if was during the Christmas time so she ask me that how much do i want and i told her that anything fir the holidays like Christmas gift so but when she realize that i don't love her she try to cost suicide and cut herself so the friend Celine find out and called the ambulance then that is why the police came in to find out why she want to kill herself so they took her laptop and find out the i was the last person she wrote so that is why the inter pol came in but i did not take any money from any woman or anybody she willing to give me something for the Christmas to cerebrate the holiday but that was also canceled. so my dear this is how the whole problem came so i did not take any money and also it was that woman cost all this problem when she want to kill herself ok

anyway i hope you will call and find out and then we shall know what next but the Interpol has intervene the women about me i did not force or do anything bad to anybody i am here in Africa and everything is fine here hope to hear from you soon.

I've heard quite a bit about Interpol and they don't intervene for something like you've mentioned so I'm sure there's more to it than what you're saying. If there is, and I have to find out from them - you won't see one cent from me or anyone else I know. I will be calling them tomorrow.

Eucalypta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing chapeau !!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic