SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beth I hear you calling

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you sound very mature.. thank you too.. as for my mom she was the best mother in the world.. i hope if we are honest to one another we will have a good testimony..

Please kindly do me a favor.. could you please send me your personal picture? here is another pics of me..

I am willing to be part of your life and see where life take us to from here..

best wishes..

He sends a 5K picture that can barely be seen

Quote:
Well Its was so nice to know about you and thanks for the photos and the short mail...
Well from the begining when we have meet each other that when i have sense the truth in you and my mind keep disturbing me about you that you are a very nice, sincere, and honest man and your words are truth.

I am very interested in geting to know more about you and with time we will get to understand each other very well. I am really a sincere and honest young lady, am caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with, i am social, romantic, passionate, smart, inteligent, cool headed, adaptive, have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty because honesty is the only key to a human being success and with honesty our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all.

i know its hard to be completely honest but i try to be who i am and do what i know to be best. no one really can change who i am or my personality because i believe in myself and my life is base on truth and its all about who i am because i know the kind of person i am and the way i treat others.

I do care a lot about others who care about me because i know it that i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovelly.

Well i will really like to know more about you and your motives and intentions getting to know my kind of person because my intentions is to get to know you and know your kind of person and build up a relationship with you and hopefully meet you in person.

Its one of my policy that every one i do meet i try to make them completely honest and happy because i hate to make people feel bad. i really do believe that every one should at least be given a great chance to smile and share there feelings to each other.

I am really looking for a man who's completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship who's ready to build up a family with someone real.

i want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.. love and trust are one big family and with both a relationship can be the greatest you ever imagine when you finally meet the right person in your life.

i also believe in devoting my time to my love one and make him happy and i always do look forward to that day when i will get to meet my dream man and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so much happy to get along with my kind of person.

well i dont really have alot of hobbies; i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with people that i find interesting. i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others because thats really the best way to build up your own life to care for others and get to know a lots about them but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with.

i will really love to hear more from you and hopefully get to know your motives and intentions towards me because i really would want to work towards getting to meet you in person and see what happens next.

i'll attach more pics..
Take care ,

Quote:
How are you doing today ? its so nice to hear from you again..I find your letter so interesting and i have gotten to understood a little more about your kind of person.

I know you are also looking for someone to be with and share your heart with,True love is not been found in one night,we have to go through series relationship to get to meet someone we do love and cherish. I just want to let you know that i find it interesting communicating with you and i am happy you are willing to get to know me even more better.

There is more i am willing to share with you but i think when we finally meet in person things will work more better between us.I realy dont know if you are looking forward to a long lasting relationship leading to something serious or you also just find me interesting to communicate with.

I need to know this because i really wont want to waste your time and i dont want my own time to be wasted either because if i am not ready for a long term relationship i wont be asking if you are ready for something like that. I have no time to cheat on anyones feelings or intentions because i do have my own feelings too as well and i love and care for those who cares about me and i also treat others the way i love to treat myself and is a thing you should know that i will never treat myself bad.

I care about peoples feelings so much and i dont hurt peoples feelings because i know how it is when someone feel so hurt deep down inside of them. I am a very sincere and honest lady and i am looking for someone to love and share my heart with,Someone to share every bit of my heart with and someone i know who want everything that is not scared to love.

I know of some people that they let there past still follow them to there present life and its still affecting them in choosing there right man or woman but as for me nothing like that happen.I have left my past and right now i am looking forward to how my present will be so beautiful and i will be happy with someone i know i care about and love with all my heart.
A man need to show that he is committed to a relationship for the lady to be able to see a good reason why she should be completely submissive.

Been committed into a relationship really do matter and it helps alot because the both of us will be able to see seriousness from each others and know that they are ready for more than just a relationship and they are both looking for something even more because they have found the truth in each others heart.

I believe once i am able to commit myself and my heart in a relationship i think the man should do the same thing because for me to be committed that will help him to know more of my kind of person and know my intentions and motives toward him and what my feelings are toward him too as well. As for me,i always have good intentions and motives towards people because i have such a caring heart and i dont think bad of anyone and i dont look down on anyone.

I believe the way you want to be treated thats the way you should treat your wife or your husband or your best friend too as well.The strength of a relationship is the way its been built.

There is so much that needs to be committed to in a relationship from the very start if you want to have a beautiful relationship and a long lasting one but when you decide to build a relationship will less commitment and dont show much care and love from the very start there will certainly be a problem in the middle of that relationship.

what it takes to have a wonderful relationship depends on the way its been started. I am a very open minded person and i have no reason to hide anything about me.My heart is completely open towards sharing my kind of person with someone i find worthy enough to share my heart and love with.

I know its not easy to be in love but at the same time we need to becareful to who we share our heart and feelings with because i dont think you are willing to get hurt or i am willing to get hurt either.I am trying to be completely honest with you now is because i want you to know what a relationship means to me and if its what you are really looking for to as well.

I think there shouldnt be any problem been open towards each other.I think my been serious now is because i am looking for a someone to love and live a life with and someone i know is also looking for a long term relationship like me and hoping to move ahead too on the relationship.

I will look forward in hearing from you soon. Bye for now..

Quote:
How are you doing today ? I hope you are taking good care of yourself for me..
I find your words to me so inspiring and i wish we could meet right now.I have been looking for someone all this while to share my heart and my feelings with and it seems you are beginning to be like that person because the truth of your words has really helps me to know what you are really looking for and the type of woman you want to spend all your life with.

I believe once we are able to get to know each other more better things will fall in the right place because to be so honest i am looking for someone to love and someone to have a family with.

I dont toy with peoples feelings and i am not in for any games.I am always serious when it comes to share my words and my feelings with someone because i know its only when you find me worthy enough thats when you will be able to share your feelings with me too as well.

I hope you already know my motives and intentions towards you and i hope with time you will be able to tell me what you think about me.
I am a very easy going lady and i take my time in doing things.I dont want to rush into any relationship right now and rush out thats why i am taking all my time to know what you think about me what you feel about me and what my intentions and motives are towards me.

I am looking forward to have a beautiful relationship with someone who is ready to be loved and i pray you are ready to be loved.I dont love for materials things i am looking forward to be happily in love.

The mistakes most ladies make is they are always interested in the material things but a relationship is more than we ladies looking into.There is so much happiness to be sincerely committed to a relationship than you will be able to know your worth in that relationship and she will be able to know her worth too.

A Relationship needs total commitment and i am looking forward to spend my time pleasing the man that i love.

From your words i see that you are also looking for someone to spend your time with and have a family with.If you aint looking for someone to be with you shouldnt have been on FMF looking for your better half.

I just hope this relationship we are begining will head to someone great and both of us will be happy sharing our feelings with each others.I know once you are able to know what i trully feel about you ,you will get to share more of your feelings with me.

My words comes from the deepest part of my feelings because there is so much within me i would love to share with the right person and as to let you know i am looking for a long term relationship leading to a committed one to which we will both someday get married with kids.

I respect marriage so much that is why i am not ready to settle down with someone who is not in for a serious committed relationship leading to marriage.

The end product of a commited relationship is true marriage.I am just letting you to know this because i am looking for someone to spend my entire life with and a man i know i cant do without.

I have gone through series of relationship and i havent found what i am really looking for but once i find my true man i will not let him slip of my hands.I just hope you find what you are looking for in me because i am begining to find you so interesting and i am liking you more when i get to read your letters..

I hope with all my letters it will help you to know a little more about my potentials and what i am looking for in life.I just hope things goes well between us and we are able to spend time together when we finally meet face to face.

I hope if i invite you to come and pay me a visit you will ? Well i also dont mind to pay you a visit too but it depend on you if you really want me to come there to pay you some visit so that we can meet each others as well.

I hope my letter meet you here and they have been able to study who i am..
best,

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we are making progress and i hope you could be the right man for me..
it was really nice to really know your actual feelings towards me and it was so nice to share mine with you,we really know the prinicples of love and what surrounds its, its all about care,love,feelings, emotions,loyalty,honesty,and building up your own heart to a level to love someone,you are really great, you know what you seek and you know how to find it,its just as easy as ABC,if you know what you seek you will surely find it and its all about hard work and faith,you work towards building faith in you and how strong you can hold on to yourself for some while till you see the right person you looking for,your words make me see the future,your words make me see whats in your heart,your life is full of joy,your feelings make me happy i grow in you while you grow in me,i love the way we write about things,its all about maturity in the human sense and body,we know we can handle things and we know how to handle our feelings and thats the best way to develop and build a solid future ahead of us,life is full of good things if you seek it with honesty.

Your words to me are so real touching and sincere and you have all it takes to have a lovely woman like me and i know we will both reach the top together cos the top is our limit and life goes on with faith and hard work..

i trust you and have faith in you,care for you have strong feelings for you chersih you cherish your words,respect what you feel care for you in loyalty,and be as faithful as a servant unto you,its all about love and eternity..

what do you choose to have btw love and hatered,no one wants hatered cos it doesnt have anything to do with poeple like us,its all about love, love is the perfect solution to human happiness and its all we are both seeking and i know i will find happiness in you and in your heart and u will find the same thing in me.

I care for you sincerely and i respect what you say,i dont take your words for granted,cos your word can build a whole mansion in my heart full of so much treasures ,its all about you,you are right in my heart its all about what you think and feel what you feel makes me grow in spirit with you,it make me know the next step towards you..

i like what i hear and feel and i know my imagination will come to reality someday,i have strong feelings for you and i know we wont both let each other down,i know we are both from different culture and backgrounds,but it doesnt affect the fact that we both seek for each other in each others heart,we are both seeking for true love and i know we have found it cos its all about me and you,but no one else,we can do it and i believe in you and your words,no one can make our happiness come true,its right in me and you,you can explore it right out when you feel so loved by a woman,i am so happy we both found each other..
why i am so attracted to you is that, the words you say is more than you typing into computers those words are full of inspiration and its comes straight into my thought and it just well in my heart.

I feel so safe and secure and i have perfect confident in you,you are just like a prince unto me,just like someone i could love so much with all my heart,despite the fact that we cant even see each others face and touch each others now and we still trust and feel each others heart,what a wonderful moment we have shared online together. Its so wonderful and respectful, full of life and imagination and i know our dreams will come true,have faith in yourself and have faith in what you do,and what you seek,look into what you care about and find what you seek in it,your dreams can be fulfilled right from your heart,i can imagine what you feel inside of you but i cant touch them but i know they are tought of greatness and love and i know its all about been in love with the perfect right woman..
i have so much in me to explore with you if you have that wide open heart,cos i cant stop typing cos it makes me stronger to express what i feel inside of me,

It's me and you who can do this,and i know we are just the right and perfect match and soul mate,i have alot to tell you in the real word and i know you are there waiting to sit and cuddle with me hold hands,be in each others hands share so much love inside,and show the reason why we are really the best match in the whole world.

The heart wants each other and i am ready to open my heart to you so u can fill my heart with watever you desire.
I am so happy right now,i have never been this happy in my life before but you have brought total happiness into my life and i appreciate every words that comes out from your heart.They are so beautiful and i am so happy you care so much about who i am and you appreciate the fact that i am been myself because i truly believe you can be the true person you are.

I want to believe things will work out fine in a very good way,So i think i am so happy right now you appreciate all about me and i cherish every letters of you writes.They mean alot to me and its helping me to understand more and more about who you are and how wonderful its going to be if we are together in person.

i want to say something,Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too and I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance.

The beauty of love is to look into your eyes, and see the love you feel for me, to see the way you feel and the way you care, that is why I really wanna be there for you and love you.

Do not be little or disregard those who are different than you, for without them you would cease to be special,cos without others you cant know how special you are to them and how special you are and the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

My heart speaks about the beauty of love and i want to share every moment with you,i know it will be a dream come true but i know you do believe and have faith in my words and you wont regret an inch every loving me..

take goodm care of yourself,

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Everytime i get to read your letter my heart just sing right away.you are really the man of my dream and i will never let you go, you have really changed my world with your words and you have really bless me with the beauty of your heart,your words are not just mere words..

its the greastest i have ever heard before ,you did show me your true feelings and it has helps both of us in building our relationship and feelings for each other.

Love is what we really seek but the perfection of love is what we want and we have both found the truth inside of our heart and we are both ready to share that true feelings together and i cant wait for that day to come which i will have to look into your eyes and see the passion of love through your eyes..

Dear,you are so sweet and wonderful and you are so wanting me in your life and i will not dissapoint you cos i really do mean my words and my motives and intentions towards you are so real and true and i know we wll be there for each other till death do us path..

i cant believe i could find my perfect match over a computer since i got your first mail i really focused on building a perfect relationship with you and i noticed that you are that man that really wants a sincere and honest lady in her life and i did commit my time and my money into this relatioship..i cant for one day not check my email and type you longer letters expressing my feeling to you..

your words make me see the beauty of love and my words make you see the truth of love..the beauty and the truth of love will surely bring our happiness to us soon

You have really been great expressing yourself and your feelings and the reason why i am so attracted to you is that your words are based on truth and you are completely sincere and honest about your feelings and it has made me show the truth of my feelings to you which i am so happy we did had a chance to write each other and express our feelings to each other.

I will make you love me more while you will make me love you more the beauty of love in us will never fade away..

i will love you till eternity and i will cherish every moment with you,no matter the problems and the difference i will call you while we sit and talk over it...i know you will be wondering how on earth you are so lucky to have me in your life?

well we are both lucky cos you really did brought out the truth of love in you and it has helps you in building that real feelings for me and i did cherish every word you write.
when i think of you i see you right in my heart when i dream of you i see you right beside me holding me tight..

Baby i will do anything to be with you for real and i promise never to let you down..my dreams are to build up a family with you having our kids run round the house and having a happy family together and building our home to a very strong limit that no matter wat others might say it wont affect the love we both have for each other;.

i have no secrets cos when the truth is in you there is no way you can keep any secret.. my heart is so pure and open that the truth in me is plainly open..my whole life is based on truth and i know the truth and the beauty of our love will lead us to a happy family and a great home.

I am planning to travel to Manchester city to have my Antiques and interior decor and at the same time i really want us to meet face to face to know what we are upto.. it is generational for a man to show love and his seriousness to a woman his heart desire..

O.. Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart..our love cant be torn apart never will that happen.situations will never torn us apart cos the love i have for you is very so real and genuine that i cant wait for that day to look into your eyes and even make love to you someday..i want to satisfy all your needs...

Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones

Love is in your heart not to stay, but to be shared

Love is like salted water; the more you drink the more your thirst increases

Love is when there are a million things you want to say to someone, but when they look you in the eyes and hold you in their arms nothing in life matters other than being with that person at that moment

Love is like the air we breathe. It may not always be seen, but it is always felt, used and needed.

Love is not a feeling it's a sensation

Love is a box waiting to be opened by the right recipient

Love is when you find yourself spending every wish on her

Love is not to be purchased and affection has no price

Love is like a flower, give it some time, patience and lots of tender loving care; and watch it bloom into something wonderful before your eyes

Love is knowing you are the bud from which his happiness blossoms.

Love is like the weather, sometimes it forces you to withdraw even when you don't want to stay inside. While other times it is the best of times and you keep yourself inside.

Love is like a rose, the special one grows in the winter

Love is what you make it and with whom you make it; it is what it is

Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. We pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends

If love is music in its purest form, then you are the notes on the page and the melody in my heart..
you have all my love and i hope you can plan our meeting..it's important..

Quote:
so nice and sweet to read from you, How is your weekend going?i really do appreciate the kind of words i read from you, they are so uplifting too and i know that sooner we shall get to meet each other and we shall get to proceed forward in the relationship.
Well i will really like to write about marriage with you cos that's the only thing i think is a product of a realtionship

Marriage is a life long journey of discovering yourself and your ability to become part of one another, Being part of one another isn't always easy, There are going to be times when you feel like you can't take another second of being with your partner, And, there is will be time when you feel like ,you couldn't imagine being a single second apart. Hopefully, with the truth of my words you will get to understand more about marriage and you'll find yourself loving every minute!

Most marriages fail because one partner feels the other isn't affectionate enough towards them. This leads the particular person to believe that they don't love them the way they used to. The fact of the matter is that often times we've spent so much time together, we don't really realize our physical affection may have warnout.

It's important to make sure you keep showing affection, Don't stop holding hands, Play footsie under the table, Not only will you make love an integral part of your relationship, but if you have children you'll be teaching them how important affection is to a relationship.
I am so happy that you love the cry of babies and you have raised someone's daughter that calls you daddy.. I know in due time you will hear the cry of your biological child in the house cos i am single and no kid yet and i am willing to marry you and have kids with you..

You see my dear O, i am more experience than my mate and let me quickly tell you the secret.. I was raised by my grandma cos i am an orphan , she raised me from been poor so she taught me so many things about life as we both know that experience is a great teacher.. I was not born with a sliver spoon, i was born poor but i thank God i listened to my grandma..

you see,When you first met you probably thought your partner was capable of doing anything, including roping the moon. As time goes on you realize that they are fallible, just like the rest of us. Realizing that your partner is human shouldn't be a cause to nag, change or treat your partner differently.

They are still the same person, just as you are. The next time you're thinking of what you don't like, think about how you might have changed in your partner's eyes and work on that instead.

A marriage is actually much more than just being together. It is sharing and creating a life together. You see, what you have in any marriage is two distinct individuals that have decided to spend their lives as a single unit, a family, Now, just because they have decided to spend their lives together and get married does not automatically mean that the marriage will work.

In order for a marriage to work, it has to be constantly worked at,That means that the two of you have to operate for each other and not just for yourselves!

Firstly, ROMANCE plays an essential part in keeping a marriage successful. I am not going to dwell too much on romance . However, I will say this: with romance, you are not only constantly re-creating the love you share for each other, but you are also bringing yourselves closer and closer to each other. thanks to my grandma..

Secondly, you have to constantly CREATE the marriage, By this I mean that you should always strive for a better relationship. Anything that is left stagnant will always decline and that holds true probably more for a marriage than it does anything else.
The moment you stop striving to make it better is the moment you will start to slowly drift apart into separate lives.

Have you ever seen a couple that has been married thirty, forty or fifty years that hardly ever even speak to each other anymore? I would imagine that they have been slowly drifting apart for a very long time.
Here are some ideas you migth think will help you in creating our relationship if we decide to be married.

When you make this decision, what you are actually doing is formally declaring that the two of us (and however many little one's come along for the ride) are going to operate as one unit, striving for a common goal and not as individuals.
Create a set of guidelines for the marriage.

The first part of this step should be done individually by you and your partner, Get a sheet of paper each and write down what you think is an ideal marriage. It is very important, when doing this, that you decide what you think is a great marriage and not what other people have told you is a great marriage. Everyone is different and what works for some, may not work for you.

After have written down your concepts of an ideal marriage, you should write down what you need and want from your partner. An example would be, "I want someone who is supportive of my career."

By the time you are done, you should have written down, an agreed upon definition of the ideal marriage and and a set of guidelines by which you both agree to live. If you can, have this printed and either framed, or at least kept easily accessible so you can refer back to it at any time. If this is an exercise you are doing before you get married, which is higly recommended, you can use the guidelines to formulate your wedding vows.

Constantly strive for the ideal marriage.
This is the actual step where you constantly strive for a better relationship. You have both agreed upon what the ideal marriage is and you can look at the current state of your marriage as a comparison. When you see that something is not quite right, work out a way to get it there. Also, if you see something slipping away from the goal, sit down and talk to your partner about it so you can fix the problem before it gets any worse.

The beauty of my words is based on trust and i believe that once we get to meet each other in person and spend alot of time getting to understand each other more and more will be a great moment and i believe in been transparent and open towards anyone .

I will love to hear from you again and get to know more and more about you until we get to meet in person
Well all thanks to the best grandma in the world.. I'm sad that she is not feeling fine so I need to take her to hospital for treatment.. will write again..

From a caring heart,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear O,
How are you doing right there I just sat down here thinking about you and it was like a day dream Just like a Joseph the dreamer in the bible lol.. I just sat down here thinking about you.. I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today.

My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you. We will be together for the rest of our life and it will be forever when the time comes,i hate to divorce, i don't want to marry twice .

I believe you should be more open minded to each other and never hide anything from each other Trust and perfect understand is the foundation of a sucessful relationship as we should be able to give each other 100% of trust as this will really help us for our better tomorrow even before we be together and when we are together , i love it when my Man is so open minded to me and he can discuss anything with me as am glad we always tells each other everything,

The days will just be a test,but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soulmate..

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent and our love if from above because of the mysterious way we met each other I love you from now till death do us part as am glad you are ready to share that in returns too when we will both grow old with a gray hair .

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in my heart where your fingerprints rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart forever , I love you so much as i know you love me too, we should thank God we found each other as i can't live without you ..

I am sorry about the attitude of your mother.. its like vice versa cos my mom was the best mother in the world while my dad is nothing but evil..
My love i am planing to travel to Manchester city to purchase my goods and sell it off.. I will let you know the progress..

Well, can't just get tired of writing you because it makes me feel very close and happy with you, i just have to stop from here so that i won't bored you with a long email

Take care and hope to talk to you tomorrow

Your's in love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love.. how are you doing? please is there a way you can loan us 298dollars? i wanna pay for rent and the landlord is so mean.. i know his been mad is because i cannot give him what he want from me..

sorry for the short letter.. i am in a bind now.. my hands are shaking to even type..

I love you,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my lovely Bethany! This seems a rather odd request from someone that I have known for a week. I do not have a clue how to view this. I do not think I can help you.

Quote:
O please forgive me.. i know it's sound odd..thats why i asked if you will be comfortable to help me.. it is not compulsory and i hope this will not stop our relationship..

Is not easy to actually meet someone within a week and asking for help.. there is no one to run to that is why i asked.. i am even shy right now..

forgive me please..

I still love you..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! Please do not be shy. I am not upset with you at all. Just because I said no to that request does not mean I do not still love you. No forgiveness is needed baby!

I still want for us to continue in this relationship.

Quote:
My Love,Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you made me your wife.

We have been dating for days now, i know is not good to ask for help but if i dont ask help from my friend will my enemy help me?so i wish to offend you, i just felt i should let you know my present situation which you can as well share with me if you are on my shoe.. life is unpreditable..

I thank God this has not cut off our relationship cos I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement.

We make the perfect husband and wife team, and I cannot wait to bring our babies into our world, and hopefully a baby boy and a girl. We are going to have an amazing life together raising a family. All of our dreams are coming true, baby!

I just love our new affairs and want to thank you so much for making it possible for us to live in such a wonderful relationship..

We have so much to be thankful for! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine.

Our lives together is already amazing and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

I hope my short letter finds you in love and happiness..
Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet baby! I am always very happy to receive your mails and I know deep down just how lucky I am to have found you. I do agree that we are a great couple and will continue to develop our relationship into something spectacular.

I would not be bothered by the gender of any children we have. As long as they are healthy I will be a happy father. I know they will be raised in a very loving home and they will always see how men and women should treat one another.

You should not thank me for loving you honey. You make it very easy for me and I love everything I know about you. We may have only bee writing for a short time here but so much has been said. I am glad that you are very communicative with me. i can see that our marriage will never have any problems with secrets and things being left unsaid.

Quote:
Hello my wonderful man, each time i read from you my mind bless the day we met.. please forgive me.. i have to look after my grandma.. will get back to you asap..

Baby, I am embarrassed that you eve thought that would be a problem. She is much more important than this. I love what we have but you only need rell me of this and we will pick it up again. My love will not fade.

Quote:
My Love,As always, I want to start by saying thank you and i love you. I tell you a million times a day, each day, that I love you and that you mean the world to me. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I'm sure you have no inkling on the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me.

You walked into my life a stranger a mere 2 weeks ago and my life hasn't been the same since. You are TRULY my gift from a higher power.

LOVE is such a miniscule word for what we share. You are SO amazing. You appeared when I was at such a low point in my existence. A time when I thought that the physical and emotional pain brought on by another would never end and would wear away at every fiber of my being until it consumed me and I was no more.

During the moments I tried to turn away for fear of the unknown, you planted your heels and looked deep in my soul and stayed. You compromised your life and your goals to help me survive... and I am eternally indebted to you. Without you... I would not be.

You have become a beacon to me. Whenever I feel as though I've drifted too far into the disparity that clouds my life, I can look up to find you guiding me to safety. I stay here not because this place is home... but because YOU are home.

After all that's happened to me in the past 2 years, I swore to God, and the moon that I would never settle again and that I would never give my heart and my life completely to another. With great content and zero disparity... I take it back.

Most people will spend their entire lives searching for a perfection that almost never exists. Most people will spend their days looking at each person they encountered with question as to whether or not they have found a reason, a season or a lifetime.

I have found an eternity. You... this... here is where I am meant to be. You are what my entire life has led up to. You are my very best friend, my lover, my protector, my teacher and my absolute soul mate.

I give my life to you: mind, body and soul. I will you to hold me for the rest of my life as you do each and every day and night.
I belong to you now....

My love my grandma is getting better and i thank God for that..
will write again..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my most special love! I am very glad to read that your grand mother is getting better! It is very sweet of you to be there for her in her time of need. I love that about you baby! In fact, I love everything I know abut you so far and I still have so much more to learn.

While you may be correct that I have no idea just how you feel with my words, I do know exactly how I feel about your words. You are a very well spoken, very intelligent and oh so sweet lady! I am so lucky to have you in my life.

I want you to understand, here and now, that I do not seek perfection. It does not exist in any human being on the planet. I seek honesty, loyalty, an ever growing love and maybe a few babies if we decide later to have them. I already think of you as my best friend and I am just beginning to know you.

Quote:
I have lived for a long time, responsible for and dependent upon no one, answering to no one and committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I considered the world mine for the taking and truly believed that I was living life to the fullest. Then, you came into the picture, and all of a sudden, I realized that I was deceiving myself.

I find that my life is not all that I thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it, the one person who can make my life truly complete.

You are that person, and I have somehow fallen in love with you. To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I'll be forever be grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was. At last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.

How is life treating you? how far with your work and some other things attached to you.. I think we need to move further in the way of learning and understanding ourselves more and more.. Are you ready to live the rest of your life with me? will you accept me and my grandmother?

I am intending to travel to Manchester to purchase Antiques and interior decor.. The woman in Manchester UK is a Chinese woman , she happens to be my grandma business associate during the 90's but grandma is old so i am intending to continue dealing with the woman so that i can have something to sell and be saving little money to take care of my grandma and secure my future..

i shall let you know as things goes by, i am doing everything alone and i know with God beside me everything gonna work fine..

Until I hear from you, I remain totally yours in thought and spirit.
Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet Beth! I am always happy to find your mails when I get here to the shop. It is always wonderful reading your messages and knowing that I have somehow been lucky enough to have found such a treasure. It is not often that I meet a lady that totally captivates me the way that you have.

Of course I am ready to accept you and your grandmother baby. I am not here for anything casual. I want you to be with me for the rest of my life.

I don't think it is proper to say you were seriously lacking previously my lady. Perhaps you had just never looked for love or maybe just found no man to be interesting enough to spend your time with. It really does not matter what the reason was then, as I now have you in my life

Quote:
Beloved.. sorry for my short mail.. i am kinda busy trying to sort out things.. forgive m e please.. i have to work hard to secure my future..

Good morning my love! I hope you are fine there. You did not have to send me that to let me know you were busy but I do appreciate that you thought enough of me to do it. I understand you are a hard worker baby.

How is grandma feeling today?

Quote:
Hello sweet man, i am sorry i could not be able to write for some days.. I have been busy.. I am raising funds for my trip to England to have the goods shipped to NY..

I hope i can fly before this weeek runs out.. i have to sold some inheritance to make the trip a success..

enough of that.. How is my angel doing? i miss you and i hope life is treating you fine?

thinking of you,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet girl! I am very glad to find your mail this morning. I have missed you the last few days. I am glad that you are all right though and I hope your trip will be safe and adventurous.

Please give grandma my best.

Quote:
My beloved whenever i read from you i am always happy.. things is going on fine gradually with me and my grandma.. she is feeling more better.. thanks for asking..

Tomorrow i am going to sell my biological mother's heritance.. is painful but i have to move on and stable with my life..

I am discussing with some antiques dealers and they are willing to buy upon delivery..
what i need is your prayer and i know everything gonna work fine..

How is your business going?
you have all love,

Good morning my love! I am glad to see your mail and to read that grandma is doing better. I am sorry that you have to sell your mothers things. I hope you will be all right in doing that.

I am not a believer in prayer and such but my thoughts are always with you baby.

Quote:
Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go.

You are such a darling and i really value you.. I know have taken a great step to sell the heritage and it's happened in the life of my grandma.. i am using the money for my Antiques business and i know things will be fine.. No banks or individual are ready to loan us money so i have to sell what i have to achieve my aims and objectives..

Thanks for your cares.. i appreciate it..

I love you so much..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening my baby! I will be happy to remain in your grip once you are home. I plan to keep you very occupied for quite some time when you arrive anyway.

you are always in my thoughts whether I am at work or at home. Hopefully that will become something I have to deal with only while I am at work and I will be able to come home to the one that has been on my mind all day.

Quote:
morning my love.. my travel agent just confirmed a ticket for me and i am to fly tomorrow friday, is there a way we can meet face to face? can you come?..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My jewel.. i arrived safely.. Manchester is such a nice place.. the chinese woman is accomodating and i hope to achieve my aims and objectives within a week..

I am missing my mom terribly.. is there away you can go pay her a visit?

I was not able to use computer since yesterday so i say i am sorry for that.. things is working fine gradually.. the chinese woman accepted the 20k i gave her out of 100k worth of goods so things is okay ...so i am planning to have goods of 100k on credit..

I have some sure clients interested in buying the goods upon delivery.. one in NC, and the other one in TEXAS.. so i think with our discussions they are willing to pay 200k on delivery..

How are you doing O? i hope you are taking this relationship as serious as i am?remember febuary 14th is my birthday and i will be glad to celebrate it with the only man in my life..

Let me have your phone number so that i can reach you over the phone just in case i have no access to computer..

You have all my love,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baby, I see no need for that as I am rarely near my phone.
Besides, you should not be running up your phone bill when you are
this far from home.

Quote:
hello lover.. i have been so busy with my business over here.. how are you doing?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning sweet angel! I am glad to read from you again. I have missed you but also knew that you ere busy so I just had to be patient and you would mail again. I can't wait until you get home!

Quote:
glad you are fine.. i'm runing out of cash..

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.71.185.118
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is this? You are not my lovely Beth. She does not talk like this.

Quote:
i am the same your sweet bethany.. i am in a bind of money over here.. i need to pay the customs duty and the Chinese woman told me she cant help me with the goods worth of 100k she gave me on credit.. so she left to China this morning.. My grandma is even worried about me..

Please give me an helping hands..

I love you ,
Beth..

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.138.186.171
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Old man to the rescue. Or not

Baby, I have no idea where to begin to help you. I do have to say that I am rather insulted and hurt by that last mail if that was you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
beloved please forgive me .. i dont mean to hurt you.. it hurt me as well and my present situations is not good after have spent my money and my time in getting the goods..

you are the only hope in my life..my grandma is old.. i wrote her last night about the hassles the customs are given me but she tried to make her contacts to see if someone could be ofhelp with the customs but all the officers she knows are no more there..

she will be sending a thousand dollars to me this morning via Moneygram.. i dont know if you could strape every where for me to help me with seven hundred dollars..you can transfer it to her bank account while she add it more to a thousand dollars or you send the seven hundred to my name Bethany Myron via Moneygram as that is the only outlet close to me..

I am trying to be as fast as i can not to allow the goods enters demorage which will attract more money..

I love you so very much my beloved and i hope you could safe me from this mess before it get out of hand..

I promise to pay you back immediately i have the interior sold..

Missing you from the botom of my heart..

you have all my love dear,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dearest, granny is not feeling too good at all but i am sure she will be relived for your willing to help her daughter thank you so much dear.. she has been crying cos she dont want me to be stranded..

I cannot express how excited i am now that i can now sort this problem.. infact you are such a darling and i promise to love you forever.. I am sure granny will be the happiest on earth with this miracle happening..

Here is the account ..

<victim/mile info snipped and being reported to mods and Alan>

Darling i hope the money can be transfer to the account within some hours so that granny can get the money across to me together with the 1k with her.. I really pitty the poor old woman cos she will go hunger till i am back home and sell our goods..

I am grateful..

Your sweet love,
Beth..

Good morning my love! Thank you for the information. I will get that mailed to my bank for payment as soon as I finish this mail. Honey, you know it will take some time to get there. This is not one of those few hour things. I don't know how long it takes but I know it isn't instant.

I hope you are fine baby.

Quote:
Good Morning dearest and how was your night? i hope you slept well? been thinking of you.. I cant wait much longer to be with you my love.. you are a sweet kind hearted man..

I am trying to be fine cos tomorrow is also my birthday so i want to make sure i sort the customs duty out today so that tomorrow morning i fly home..

Granny sent her love to you this morning, she such a wonderful woman..

Do let me know when the transfer is made so that granny can be on a look out..

thank you so much my darling, you have been a rock that is unshakable and as long as i still breath i will continue to love you and also be there for you..

you have all my love,
your love,

Happy early birthday and Valentines day baby! I am glad that granny seems to be feeling better now. I have no doubt that she is a very special lady. I can see it from the way she raised you.

I told you when I mailed that and it will not be there instantly. You need to calm down baby. I have no possible way of knowing when they will read that mail or when they will put it on the wire. You and I both know that won't be to granny today.

I am just as anxious to be together as you but we know it is not going to happen today or tomorrow. You are well worth the wait and I know once I get you here I am not letting you go. We will be having a late birthday and Valentine day celebration when we do come together.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Jewel,You are such a darling and i really appreciate everything you have been doing for me especially the true love that bound us together.. Thank you for your birthday wishes, it mean alots to me..you are a God sent and i am so happy despite been hurt by a man a man still love me and appreciate me...

My love, as days go by I feel myself loving you more and more and i dont want to lose you to any woman so i will continue to love you and respect you not for your good heart only but for me loving you.. you makes me discovered myself and thanks to my granny for her motherly advice and support in making up my mind to love you..

Orville, you are the best thing that has ever come into my life in a very long time. I have been hurt so many times in the past that it takes a lot for me to trust someone. The first time I read your letter, I had this gut feeling that you and I were going to be together, and for a very long time. I LOVE YOU Orville. Please don't ever leave me. I hope I'm not over burdening you with all these love things but I do love you and you have me forever if you want me. Thank you so much for coming into my life.

I was abit surprise with the banking process this days.. I have made wired transfer to bank and within 2hrs the person got the money since is within the US.. I will keep waiting..

I am so lonely here.. there is no food to eat anymore and i dont have money to fill my stomach but i will keep going..

Tomorrow is my day and our day.. my birthday and lover's day..there is no doubt that i will be lonely and very bored but i know next year will be great and remarkable..

I am after my future and i am building my future with you so i will continue to be sweet, loyal and honest to you till death do us part..

I really want to marry you and go well with you..
I am waiting impatiently my love..
Your queen,

Good morning to you lovely Queen Beth! Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines day! Do not worry of losing me to any other woman, now or ever. I belong to you alone. You never over burden me with talk of love baby. I do know already that you love me but I never tire of reading your words when you tell me so.

Honey, we will still celebrate this holiday when you arrive to me but it will just be on a different day. We will set our own date for this year.

Quote:
Beautiful morning to the man my heart love and desire.. how was your night? i hope you slept fine? i cannot thank you enough for the beautiful gift you attached to your letter as it mean so much to me.. I LOVE YOU..

I wish you happy valentine and i believe next year valentine will be more better than this cos the best thing in life is to fall in love with the man that value love.. I LOVE YOU..

My dear let me know if the money has gone thru to granny, she's worried,or you can give me the receipt of the transfer so that granny can take it to her bank.. she said she wrote her bank but they say there is no money apart from the 1k.. how much did you send?

I am also worried cos of the demorage from the customs..

I am having a bored day but you have make my day already.. will like to go swim then come back in about an hour to 2 to read back from you..

How is your work going my love? what are your schedule for the day?

Much love my King Orville,
your Queen Bethany..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my Queen! I have no clue why you are already looking for that to be there. I do many transfers and not one has ever gotten there that quick. You need to be patient baby. You know it takes time for this to happen so just calm yourself please.

My day is not real bad right now. I have 18 bikes and should have at least 4 of them out the door before the day is over. That will make the weekend a bit easier but I will still be here even on the weekend.

Quote:
My Love,While I lay here waiting to hear from you, I can't help thinking about what my life has become when you became a part of it. Waiting and wanting you has been the focus of my thoughts every day, knowing that one day, all that I have envisioned of us being together, will finally happen. word is not surfice to tell you how happy i am having you as my right man..

You are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breathe of life. What I need is to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side.

I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually love you. All I know, is you, dear Orville,y0u are the only man that is in my mind, the only man that is in my soul, the only man who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my lifetime and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us.

When I think about you, my eyes start to water because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breathe of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going.

I will never leave, and I will truly never hurt you. I admire you, i cherish you and i valued you. You are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold damp earth.

I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all. I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate and you are the only man I will only give all I have to offer forever.

I treasure you locked in the big steel safe of my heart. I love you, sweetheart, and that is the only thing that is never going to change in my life. Always, and truly yours ...

My Jewel i am trying to be calm and patient but the situation i am into did not permit me.. I am also far to my granny and i need to take care of so many things for myself and granny..

Please just try all within you so that she can receive the money tomorrow friday.. the more i am here the more i run bills..
I cant wait to be with you and begin a new life with the man i love..
you have all my love,

Good morning my baby! Please stop this constant talk of making things happen faster. You know that doesn't happen. You just have to be patient and wait for it. I have done all I can by asking them to send it.

I am missing you and cannot wait to be with you so that we can begin our family. I do believe we are soul mates and it such a coincidence that we found one another on the computer.

Quote:
i live by destiny and i am happy destiny brought us together.. it's not natural to fall in love completely so i am grateful..

You are a special darling and i really appreciate our relationship.. granny asked after you and also told me the money has not yet arrive but never too worry i'm gonna write her to be patient.. she is worried for me and the goods but i will try and put her poor mind at rest..

How are you doing my king? i really want to know your daily schedule.. when do you wake, when do you sleep, who cook your meal, when do you come online and when do you leave? just let me know how life is treating you..

Moreso do you enjoy sex? your favorite position? let me know your sexual life, what turn you on.. i am sorry i have to let you know that i love sex.. but i give it to the right man..

Well i hope your day is going on fine..

I will try to be patient my love..

you have all my love,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my beautiful Beth! While it may not be the most natural thing to fall in love this way or this quickly we may admit that it has happened to both of us here. I really love what we have started and will enjoy our coming together as a family.

I do love sex! I like doggy style and 69 most but it really does not matter the position. I like a woman that is adventurous and is not afraid to ask for what she likes or to try new things with her lover.

What positions do you enjoy and what types of sex do you like? I would be interested in what turns you on also?

Please thank granny for asking of me! She is so sweet.

Quote:
My love how are you,im soory i could not be able to come online.. My mama is worried and sad that im still here... i love missionary style.

My lovely Queen Beth! I have missed you very much and I am happy to read from you again. I am sorry that you are still there but you should be out of there shortly. I can't wait to finally get you home.

Quote:
My king and my beloved, it's always my pleasure reading from you.. you have been a super lover and i appreciate your time and your good heart.. you have been wonderful and you have given me reasons to be honest and keep loving you..

Thank you for all the time..

Orville as i am writing you granny told me she has not receive anything.. please let me know what is going on.. the poor mother is becoming weary with the help stuffs.. how much did you sent exactly? can you provide the details of the transfer so that she can verify?

I personally is trying to be strong.. things is getting out of hands over here my love..The customs, hotel bills, food etc..you might not understand but is not easy living here without food and all sort of sexual harrashment..

In all the best thing that has ever happen to me in loving you..

I LOVE YOU..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely Queen Beth! I am sorry that you are having to deal with such scumbags over there and I really hope the money gets there soon. I know granny is getting very worried and I wonder if you might be able to ask her to calm down and wait. The money I sent will get there. I sent exactly what you told me was needed and I know you know that amount honey. Should I have sent more than that? You did not ask me to so I only sent the 700.

Quote:
My handsome king, good morning and how was your night? sincerely speaking granny is disturbed but never too worry,granny is use to been scared and always worry for me cos i am the one left for her..

Please provide the name of the bank and the phone number so that granny can put a call to them.. please do it for me so that i can be sure.. you put up the money to the account since last week tuesday..has the 700 been deducted from your account?

I really appreciate your efforts and most expecially your true love and our understanding..

I wish we can talk over the phone.. is there away i can reach you over the phone my love? i really want to hear your lovely sweet voice my love..

Well what i need to pay is 1700$ and granny has 1k already so i am okay with the 700.. thanks..
Let me know how you are doing and how your day is going..
you have all my love,

My lovely queen! Please stop with all of this impatience. It is becoming very annoying and there is no way I will allow you to do that to my bank. You really need to calm down and wait. I am getting upset with this.

You really need to stop with all of this phone talk. You will be here soon enough. You are just running up more bills.

Quote:
Beloved i am sorry if i have upset you in anyway.. you are very nice to me and i cannot pay you back with evil nor it will be my pleasure to make you upset.. please understand my worry..

Just you know that been here is costing me more bills.. i dont know if you know about this? moreso i have been forcefully sent out from the hotel and my passport was seized.. My granny must not hear this if i dont want to lose her.. i am now planning to go stay in the church since i cannot sleep in the street..

Can my granny call you?

Do find a place to forgive me..ok?
much love,

Baby, why in the world would they take your passport? That makes absolutely no sense. You need to call the police or whatever they are called there and make them give it back. They have no possible reason or right to do that unless they are just trying to strand you and do nasty things to you. That is what they do to girls when they want to force them into prostitution. You need to fix that immediately.

It is really sounding like you should stop running up bills and fly home then take care of the customs. It makes no sense for you to continue to run up bills in some hotel. This is one terribly planned trip baby.

I can forgive you and will. Please do not continue doing that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
sweetheart it's never my fault.. they are just been stupid and i understand why they did that.. they said i may fly without coming to pay.. they knew it was illegal to hold someone passport for any reasons.. i will have it..

the most important thing is to sort my duty and come home..Orville advice me, granny said she will be sending the 1k to me tomorrow so that i can take it to the customs as part payment and when your money hit her account she will send it again.. what do you think?

I have suffered for this goods and it does not make any sense if i leave the antiques by thios time .. is like me playing with my life cos the goods is my life and the only hope to survive..I got a small room from the mission house and is free but that does not make me not to run bills cos there is no food for free..

i will like to have your number for my granny to call you.. i asked you this buy you ignored it so i am putting it again to you that give me your phone number for her to call you..
love,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning baby! I do not understand why you are just allowing them to do that. You know thy are full of bull. It would not matter if you flew or not, they cannot hold your passport. That is a crime no matter what country a person is in. That kind of stuff has to be pursued in court, not by stealing passports. I will advice you to call the law and get it from them now.

I will not begin to tell you how to handle this with granny but you seem to be under some impression that you have to be there to get things done. You need to get out of that place and deal with things from home. We ship things from overseas all the time. We do not have to be there to do it so what you are thinking is terribly misguided. My boss clears things through customs from the showroom all the time.

I am not giving you my number at this moment. Granny does not need to call me for any reason. She needs to rest. You need to learn patience. If granny wants to talk with me, give me her number. I am not letting her run more bills up. She has enough to worry about. I love you baby but I do not think you are making wise decisions.

Quote:
Beloved thank you for concern, it mean alots to me..

I have my passport with me my love, thanks.. i went there in the morning and fought them and i told them it is illegal to hold someone passport especially someone who is not from their country.. so they considered me and rendered it to me base on trust..

Lover there is no way i can leave my mission and come home.. it will not make sense at all.. there is no purpose of coming home when i have the money for the customs ready.. remember what i need is 1700 and granny has 1k which your 700 is still on the way so i will rather wait and have it sorted out and put my mind together when i get home..

today is wednesday and the money is not in granny's account yet.. Granny hardly use phone, she wanted to go to pay phone to call you and she did not worry to spend like a dollar to call you.. her purpose of calling is to ask you directly if truly the money is sent or not cos the delay is making her sick and worry but tell me if is ok for her to call you or not?
I love you,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my beautiful Queen Beth! I am very glad to read that you got your passport back. I was not sure that you would take my advise or not.

I am not asking or advising you to give up your mission. What I am advising is that you bring yourself home and deal with it from stateside rather than wasting money sitting there. That is not a wise choice love. You can send them the money from grannys without running up expenses and will be there to help her.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic