SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nicclause
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. My mentor oscarpile suggested I share this tidbit from my pet. Forgive me for taking so long to post. (I've informed my pet) Due to disability, "I type using my chin." I think I'll call this chyping.

My pet wrote:
Quote:
"I went ahead to speak with the commissioner of oats "

Edited(for readability while chyping from my iPhone.)

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr ADAM BEN of the regular mail post office Benin republic:

Quote:
date:2th/Feb/2013. This is to inform you that there is an ATM Card in this office deposited by a private organization body on the 2th of Feb. 2013.

Quote:
note: that every claims has an expiring period of fourteen working days (3days) so you have do that very urgently to avoid expiration..

The 1th thing he needs is 6 strokes (2 strokes) of the cane to make him pay attention in class.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
N0RTONS FINANCE GROUP is the best place to put your neck.

....a bit like a guillotine I bet Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DO NOT JOKE WITH MY INTELLIGENT ANY MORE

Perish the thought good sir Wink

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If the cane hits his mouth, he'll get a 2th knocked out!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the sharp one found me

Quote:
babe i feel good you look so sweet. please can we chat now.

I only have email. I am sorry but I do not have the time to waste in chat. I hope you won't mind. @gmail.com is my address if you would like to talk.

Quote:
is your yahoo messenger or what

He pops up a chat request. I gave him the old Hello. Use the mail!

Quote:
ok i will send you mail to nite ok.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks the mugu doth protest too much!

Quote:
IN REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL WE WRITE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I MR ASHLEY GAB WILL DO NO SUCH THING THEREBY INVOLVING MYSELF IN FRAUDULENT ACT..
I SWEAR THAT I MADE AN OUGHT TO GOD THE OTHER DAY THE IF YOU DO NOT GET THIS LOAN AFTER YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE LOAN, IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH ME OKAY. WHAT I MY TRYING YO SAY IS THAT TO TRUST ME BECAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO BE SCARED ANOUBT THIS LOAN TRANSACTION BECAUSE THE POLICE IS AWARE OF THIS, SO I AM %100 GUARANTEEING YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IN GOD THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR MONEY IF ONLY YOU ARE SERIOUS OKAY. AGAIN I SWEAR THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR LOAN AS SOON AS YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT OF $450USD.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are horrible advice to fly down here to come and claim your funds to be sure that he get to the right parson

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Senegal Refugee Idiot wrote:
I have never try any thing lesbian before in my life.

A typical lad pretending to be a woman, who was seriously uncomfortable with my male character, wrote:
I HATE NUDE COMMUNICATION.and don't want to hear that again.If that continuous, i will not write to you anymore.Am very matured and never like the other ladies who sees life as a joke and never don't know what to do.Am very serious and ever ready to be with you when and how possible.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From AMBASSADOR Susan [email protected]

Quote:
You are receiving this this message because your name is in our data base of citizens who are entitled to the sum of $360,000 dollars...

blah, blah, blah...

Our Accredited agent information for the transfer of the fund through western union money transfer or money Gram is below.

Receivers Name....Charles Cox
Location....state Pennsylvania USA
Town.......Tittsburgh
Amount.....$280 dollars only.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Tell him you'll have to spend some time getting abreast of the matters Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Sanusi wants Mal to get his ATM card - however...

Quote:
YOU ONLY WILL PAY FOR DHL/INSOLENCE FEE OF $875.00

Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a romance lad who claims to be an orphaned girl from Ohio. When I asked what city, this was the response:

Quote:
The city i am living now is called Cleveland in Ohio, United State. Have you been there? it is a very cool city.

Clearly not from Cleveland. I've never heard it described that way. Laughing

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Ask if she attended Box Eastern.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad wasn't too happy to hear I had won the Coca-Cola lottery.

Quote:
If the Coca-Cola fraudsters keep calling and written you email the best thing to do is this. Reply their mails with the following words in it “SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!!......I NO WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT BUT I JUST WANTED TO GO ALONG WITH IT, FOOLS, FOOLS, FOOLS….HAHAHA…

And later:

Quote:
Stop these people from delaying my job and I know they are the same people working with these SCUM-BERG to defraud you. If you know you want this transaction to be successful you must keep this transaction confidential for security reason.

I don’t know [edit] and I do not want to have anything to do with him now or never. Please try and raise $1000 let me get your file secured and allow the Clark of the Senate to continue his work. I have limited time to get the fee required.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sidetracked his $300 trunk box and told him to get the flight info to get out of that shithole

Quote:
it would be previable to get me out of this holeshit

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Below is the Account officer information you are to infect the payment via western union money transfer

But infect it with what? Rolling Eyes

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am sorry for i have to drop this few missive to you that i was tried calling the number you provided for me, it was answering machine and i dropped a message for you instead. I expect a call from you later to talk with you.Have a nice day. I will not pick calls if i am in the court.

Believe me, he won't be in court when I call. In bed sleeping would be more accurate.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming it was one of those French Ticklers:

Quote:
my father was killed by armed rubber

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad someone understands:

Quote:
The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that grivet

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad her name is Anabel rather that Lizzy.

Quote:
Hello my dear,
how are you today, i don't really understand what you mean if mcben have not receive my money, which money and that by i should have been in state what do you mean my dear, will i fly to join you this sound funny, please i just want to know if you are still interested to help me or not, i don't want to be a Borden to you when in your mind you don't want to help, what i read now from you sound funny to me,
Anabel
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Valentines Day message from my lad, brings a whole new connotation to the term "my lad" doesn't it Laughing

Quote:
How are you doing today, Happy Val to you and your family, please still be patient, everything will be fine with us soon

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Moore is unhappy with Cammy's questions:

Quote:
The vigorous processes and frivolous charges/taxes involved in the transfer of huge sums through the banking system with the said documents that will proof the reality of the said fund you are not going to be charged by your government please stop delaying and send the fee today ok.

Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goat Milk Lad wrote the High Inquisitor...

Quote:
Good day Sir,

How are you today? Brother Rev Maxwell Lord HI, Please sir, kindly update me of the latest development, as i have only 7 days more to get through with my program. Please, make hay. God bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
Rev John.

I guess his goat is starving... Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Busch.
Thank you for your calls last night. as i told you on phone last night you have to inform the bank that you want to fly down in person to concluded all transactional requirements so that the funds will be transfered to your account.The account i gave you to send the $400usd to. is a lady's account and it is not our bank. Well the best thing to do to conclude this transaction is to come down in person. as we discused you have to contact the bank quickly so that they will make sure that all offices and directors involve in the transaction endousment will be at set. as to attend to you when you arrive.

The fund is in the bank custody as we speak. i have done an undergrand work and i found out that the funds is in the bank custody here. no body has tempered it. you have to hurry up and do what is right for this fund.
let me hear from you once you have sent email to the bank here to inform them of your coming. I am expecting your calls because it will help us understand and fasting this process.
best regard's
Your Brother Isaka

Hunh????
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic