SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bruin, you are an evil so-and-so.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously, Big X, the mugu needs more phone calls.....

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been added to the chain. It's much harder to get them to call African numbers though, they know I'm not in Nigeria. But I know a way to make it happen: I will use my fake lad character to tell lads to call him on that line for a 100% risky free proposal.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Big X, think in terms of a solicitation for homosexual relations (be explicit) from one mugu to another.....

or an accusation that mugu #2 chopped mugu#1's dollar - be irate

or an assertion that mugu #2 loves goats....

or whatever!!

There are lots of really aggravating things that an African-based mugu could be sending to his fellow guymen.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
I love doing that. So much fun.
(904) 241-1080 (FL united states) is the notorious Whistling Pickle. Give it to your lad and tell him to leave voicemail after the whistling stops Twisted Evil

It has been whistling continuously for years and guess what ...

I think I make one of my lads check out if this number is still whistling... Twisted Evil

Thx for all those interesting modalities btw, I'm learning a lot here Smile
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I give out the whistling pickle number for all of my actual baits. No sense in putting it through the phone chain when there are so many willing lads donating their numbers.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fritel wrote:
Nailgunner wrote:
I love doing that. So much fun.
(904) 241-1080 (FL united states) is the notorious Whistling Pickle. Give it to your lad and tell him to leave voicemail after the whistling stops Twisted Evil

It has been whistling continuously for years and guess what ...

I think I make one of my lads check out if this number is still whistling... Twisted Evil

I guess it is Cool

Quote:
We have tried calling you as you advised us but we could not reach you on phone. The sound we get from your phone could not indicate to us if the phone was ringing or not.
Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic