SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred the Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am freda by name i am 33 female with no kids ...never been married..5'7 ,133 lbs feet tall and average and I was born in maryland and raised in Ghana and my race is maryland My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times togethe. i dont the time u will be online but hope to meet online soon so that we can chat very well or u c an call me on +233544 or text me for me to come online when u are online , and u can also reply me and send me apic too . hope to see u later bye for now........?

Hello Freda! You are a very stunning girl but I don't think your mail went to the right person. I am confused by this stuff about masters and race. that is terrible.

Quote:
derrick why did u say that

People do not own others. There are no masters

Quote:
All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn’t likely to grow, and become something that you desire.
We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.
When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking........ In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn’t willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.
Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.
There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner, ok take care and pls try and reply me

Good morning Freda! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have not read from you in quite some time. I hope you are all right and not upset with me.

Quote:
oh yes am there but it seems u are not happy with me that is why am also not trying to mail u again ok , ok u know problem ok if i have offended u am sorry ok can u try and let me know the tym u will be online and can u try and call me or text me on +233544 or call me ok when u are online ok hope to see u soon . bye

I caught him in chat and we made up again. He finally figured out to stop pasting junk to me

Good evening my lady! Perhaps we should start all over again. We did hit a rough spot and we are trying to patch it and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you understanding me and chatting with me. You are a sweet girl.

Quote:
hello gud morning my heart , how are u doing today, hope everything is alright, i have miss u so when can u get me your pic and again u know i have been in a relationship before and i was hurt so am afraid u are also going to hurt me, but u know i have to stand firm and see your capabilities ok so am here for u ok but pls, pls and pls dont hurt my heart ok cos i know how it is already ok i have pass through before .but there is i need to ask u if u may not get bored at me i will ask u when i see your reply ok. but this is the pic i told u about. ok see u later and hope to see your reply. i will take more pics for u as we still move on ok .

Good morning lovely Freda! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. Thank you very much for your picture and mail. You have very wonderful eyes and a lovely smile. i know of your past and the hurt and I just hope that you will give me the chance to know you and hopefully do much more.

I have only one picture of me o this computer. I can send you more when I am able to get home again but that is still a few weeks away yet. I do have some of my work so that you know what I do.

Quote:
hello good morning my lovely derrick i have been thinking of u all nite , i had you mail and was very happy with it , this picture was taken when i was having my morning exercise this morning, so how are u doing today , i hope by grace God u are alright i really want to ask u some question and i dont know if u may get bored at me or what so i will tell u when u reply tomorow to go on to ask u untill u tell me not to go on i will not ask ok u so am waitng for u to accpet me to say that ok and i said i told u i will add a pic to any mail i mail ok cos am here for u and i will never do anything to hurt u ok and i hope u will also not do anything to hurt me . so that is the pic the for u ok and i have work place and i really like there and your pic ok. hope to hear from u tomorow ok. see u later and i will be waiting for your respond for it ok.

I have a mail typed up for the above but did not send it. 2-1/2 hours later I get this.

Quote:
derrick am very sad this morning and i cant continue to be sad , dont even know how to explain it , u know if to love is a crime i will have been the most criminal person in the wholes wide world , and again nothing is sweeter than love when rapture is dancing within the soul i wanted to ask u something but was afraid to ask u because of what your ex did to u ok , but i have to try and ask u if may be u will try your possible to help me settle my hospital bills that i was mailed yesterday to settle by tomorow which am not having all the exact amount on me now , the total amount was 400$ but only have 233$ on me now which i need i think 167$ to add to it so that i can be able to settle pls derrick am on my knees for u to help me ok pls dont turn your back for me cos as i told u earlier on that am here for u and i was even the one who mailed u first before u replied cos u were the first man i had through online dating apart from my ex guy am very and will be ever ready to be your wife and and will also do anything that will make u happy all the time ok , so derrick i will like to end here and pls help me i will give u my information below that u can send me the money, pls have a good thought about me and know am very ready for u and i will never and ever ask u of money agian. and below is a picture of me at my library at the my house and that is where i normally study at and below is my information about me that u can send me the money through western union or money gram
name: freda agyeman
zipcode:00233
city:wa
bank:western union or money gram
pls help me i need to settle them by tomorow and pls when u finish sending me the money u can leave the information of here for me that u mail me the information of the money darling help me today cos am going to be in trouble when am not with it today thank u in advance.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my gentle Freda! I hope you feel great and are enjoying your day. Thank you very much for your picture. You have a very wonderful body but I really love those eyes! Maybe one day I might be able to stare into them as I taste your kisses. First I must earn that right, I know.

Honey, I do not get bored as long as I am reading words that you have typed. Everything you tell me from your heart interests me and I am not afraid to answer questions if you have them. It is important for you to know me just the same way I want to know you. i would ask tht you also answer the questions that you will like to ask of me too. I am sure if you are curious you have also thought abut the answer to your own questions.

I have also read your other mail baby. I don't know who they think they are kidding but they cannot force you to pay it by tomorrow. Whoever stated that is retarded. I can help you with it if you will get me their bank accunt information but I am never using any money gram or anything like it. Those places are not used by law abiding people.

I am also glad to read that you are ready to become my lovely wife. I would enjoy coming home to you at night. I was just speaking of looking into your eyes and kissing you in the first paragraph after reading your other mail. Now I will actually be getting to.

Quote:
darling i really understand you but it is in such a way that they have given me grace period long time that is why are annoyed with me and they told me that i have to settle by tomorow ok , so u understand me that am here for u and i dont know their bank account information but the way is that u just s end it to me through western union or money gram and i will go and cash it and go their the hospital my self and pay it and collect my receipt of it and scan it show it to u that i have really paid for it ok belive me and trust me for that ok derrick , below is apicture when i was at the hospital dear pls help me through western union or money gram ok pls understand i know definitely that u will help me . pls try and use the information i gave u to send me the money pls, pls help me u are last hope i have and i will never asked u of money again pls ok just with this ok , u can only s end me 150$ pls ok i really need your help now and i dont have bank account information and i think even with that one is too complicated just get me the money through western union or money gram , pls help me pls try and get me the information of money emailed to me by your mail that u are going to mail pls , help me i beg ok.May God richly bless u in advance.

He sends me a cleavage shot of someone dressed up in scrubs and surgical mask, not a patient.

Baby, I can help but only by bank account. I will never use those other places and no matter what, will not change that. A bank is the only safe and insured way to send money. Honey, please get their information for me and I will transfer the money to them.

Quote:
hello darling are u there pls and pls help me with it ok and i will never and ever ask u of money any more ok pls help with it ok and help me get the information of money by your mail u will mail me pls and i will be here for u ok and we need to talk more about how to build some trust between us so pls help me so that i can remove this burden from me and i know that u are going to help me thanks take care and i luv u

And this one a few minutes later

Quote:
dear i understand u ok but i just talked to the doctor and he told me that he will only try and give me his bank account but cant try and give me the whole the hospital account ok and he is also saying that u better s end through western union or money gram cos no one pays bills directly into their account, so pls try and send it through western union or money gram for me ok pls let me know your opinion about it so far

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for understanding me baby and please get that information for me. That is the only way I can help.

Quote:
doctors name:isaac osei kwarteng
bank account:0272149663018
bank: HFC bank
branch: winneba branch

Quote:
ok babe let me know when u send me the money today by mailing m thanks very much take care and luv u

he sent the following to me on the 10th

Quote:
Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

isaac osei kwarteng

Feb 10 (1 day ago)

to me
Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from fredaagyeman @gmail.com

LinkedIn

From isaac osei kwarteng

Animation Professional
Ghana

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- isaac

I can try to send it to that but I don't think it's complete. I will mail that to my bank this morning.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ok babe am here for u and mi just came back from lectures and thought money have been sent to him so that i can get my peace but yet still , no problem am still there for u ok in situation and always there for u ok but pls try and get me the money and i think all the information he gave me are the ones i gave it to u ok i will want to get a reply from u see u soon bye take care and luv u

Hello my baby! I sent that to my bank but I really don't think the information is all there. I think this doctor is giving us little bits a a time for some odd reason. Regardless, I have sent it for my love and will just have to wait and see what happens.

I hope you enjoyed your lectures. I can imagine they could be boring depending on the subject.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello darling am here how are u doing this morning i have really miss u darling and hope u are doing great today and i have really miss u and hope u can get me the money today if sending it to the bank account is becoming a problem for u just try only this one at western union or money gram , i think only this ok pls do it for me ok and i think i dont actually know much this type of sending money i only know of western union and money gram , so pls try for me today ok and u have to always know that i will be there for u and do all this that will make u very happy all the time , i dont even have money to take new pics but u dont worry ok i will try my best to get some for u ok am here for u ok so pls try for me at western union or money gram nd everything will be alright and i will never and ever asked u of money again so pls try for me at western union ok
name: freda agyeman
zipcode:00233
city:wa
bank:western union or money gram
i will see u later bye for now and i will hope to hear form u soon take care and luv u

Good morning my baby! I hope you are great and enjoying the day. I know you are always here for me baby and I really wish you would tell that doctor to get off his lazy butt and go ask the bank for his own information. I am sorry but we are never going to use and western union or money gram or anything like it. I use only my bank to transfer money with.

I am not bothered by the pictures my lady. I know that you will take more when you can.

Quote:
ok babe i understand all what u are saying and u know i just realise in ghana they dont transfer money inmto someone account just like that so unless u send through western union or money gram a nd i go and cash it my self and i can scan and send u the receipt here ok i miss u and i luv u bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

freda: hello babe how are u doing today
Sent at 2:28 PM on Tuesday
me: I am great darling. How have you been?
I have not heard from you in quite some time
freda: yeah but i told u about the hospital bills
me: But then you stopped writing to me abou tanything
freda: yes but i told u u just send me the money through western union but u said u cant ok but the hospital dont w ant to give me their account information too
me: I am sorry but that is no reason to just stop writing me if you truly loved me
Sent at 2:31 PM on Tuesday
freda: ok babe wait for me to brb in 5 mins time ok
me: Okay
freda: ok wait for me here only 5 mins ok
me: I will be waiting
Sent at 2:34 PM on Tuesday
freda: hell am back
hello am back
me: sorry baby, I am here now
freda: ok babe no problem ok am here for u okand i have be en sicj as w ell too
i have be en sick as well too
me: What is wrong?
freda: babe si all about just thinking how to settle all thos e bills on me that is why ok
but u are a slo saying u can s end tmrough western union or money gram
me: If you would make him tell you his real bank details I would have taken care of tht
I am never using any of that
That doctor knows he did not give you the full information
It did not take bu a day for my bank to tell me tht was junk iformation
Sent at 2:45 PM on Tuesday
freda: but derrick i dont have any bank account so i dont know anything about bank information darling
me: Honey, the doctor has an account and he gave you fake information
freda: babe i dont know anything like that about that ok so derrick what about u geeting me some 100$ to get some food stuffs darling
hello
me: What about getting this bill settled ?
Sent at 2:49 PM on Tuesday
freda: i dont how am going to settle it ok babe for my sake pls try for me at western union or money gram and i will make i open an account so that next time u wil put it in my account instead ok jst belive me and trust me ok
me: What part of I am never using western union or anything like it is not clear baby?
I move money in the only safe and insured way there is is
Think about it baby. I have to go now and do some work.
Sent at 2:52 PM on Tuesday
freda: ok babe pls try aand mail me ok
kok babe c anu try it online if u have credit card
cosi have triued my best with that with te doctor but still
hell
hello
Sent at 2:54 PM on Tuesday
freda: hello derrick pls talk to me
Sent at 2:55 PM on Tuesday
freda: hello derrick
Sent at 3:01 PM on Tuesday

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening baby! How are you feeling tonight? I am sorry I had to leave our chat like that. I hope you are not mad at me. I miss you darling.

Quote:
good morning to u how are u doing today i have really miss u and your chatting so when are u going to be online and how can u send me the money for my foodstuffs....hope to talk u later and that is a new pic for u ...............

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. WOW! What a wonderful picture! Thank you for that. I hope one day I will be able to rest head right between them while we talk.

Quote:
derrick am saying how are u going to get me the money formny food stuffs babe pls tell something ok

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic