SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone needing sound, video, or graphics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this is the place to post this but I'm happy to help provide media to anyone that needs it. I've worked as a producer for simulation and gaming for the past 12 years. If anyone needs photoshop work, sound design, graphics, video editing, or any other kind of digital media, do let me know.
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and I assume this goes without saying but maybe it doesn't....any work I do is for free, of course. I want to help in what ways I can.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the board! I don't know how much you have read in here but it never hurts to point new posters towards the stickies in Help, Hints & Tips to learn the rules and to Eater University to learn the basics and more.

It seems you could have some valuable skills and it is very generous of you to offer them. We always need help with things and you may even join us in baiting if you might find some time. There is a mentor program if you would like to learn with personal guidance from a more experienced baiter to find your way around in here and assist if you need it.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnarwhale wrote:
sound design

I am interested. Please tell me more. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
Gnarwhale wrote:
sound design

I am interested. Please tell me more. Wink

Well for instance, if you want it to sound like you are in a particular environment or location, I could provide soundscapes. Also, any form of sound manipulation (altering voice, for instance). Discrete sound events, like a glass breaking in the background, bombs going off, really anything you can think of. I could imagine that you could really authenticate some quite ridiculous scenarios.

Additionally, I can clean up audio. If for instance, you have a phone conversation that has too much noise in it. I've also done some audio forensics in the past which involved locating and enhance background sounds to determine the location of a recording. Vice versa, I can remove background and enhance the voice.

Mostly I am interested in helping and supporting baiters, though I will probably avoid doing any direct baiting myself - for now.

And like I said, I'm happy to provide support for video, graphics (2 and 3D), and any other kind of media, as well.

Cheers!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That can prove very useful. I use a lot of different ambience sounds when using MorphVox for phone baiting, but even though www.freesound.org provides many useful sounds, they're not omnipotent - so it's very nice to know, that we have a sound techie aboard, in case I need some sound work that is not available otherwise. Wink

Thanks for offering help - I will most definitely take you up on that in the near future. Smile

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
^ That can prove very useful. I use a lot of different ambience sounds when using MorphVox for phone baiting, but even though www.freesound.org provides many useful sounds, they're not omnipotent - so it's very nice to know, that we have a sound techie aboard, in case I need some sound work that is not available otherwise. Wink

Thanks for offering help - I will most definitely take you up on that in the near future. Smile

Please do. I just upgraded my account so I should be able to receive PMs within the next 24 hours or however long it takes for that to go through.

When I first joined this site a couple years ago I was completely fascinated. I bought books about Nigeria and learn as much as I could about the socioeconomic issues surrounding all of this. Obviously not just limited to Nigeria but anyway, it's all very fascinating. I spent the better part of 2 months reading every thread I could in my spare time.

I originally found this site because I actually got mildly spooked by a hitman email. It just so happened to coincide with my ex-wife going really nuts (to where I could've imagined her doing crazy things) and I just had to make 100% sure that it wasn't real. Keeping in mind, I've an undergrad degree in I.T. and a masters in Engineering. I'm technically competent. So I figure if I got rattled enough to have to search the net to assuage my fears, I can't even begin to imagine how terrifying some of these scams must be to people who have no knowledge of the intertubes.
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something else...

I have access to a bunch of voice actors. While I probably wouldn't ask any of them to do anything in real time, I could definitely create answering machine messages or fake automated messages - where they might prove useful to propagate a bait narrative.

Anyway, you all are incredibly creative with your baits so I'm sure you all would know better than I the ways these kinds of assets could be used. And the more I learn, the easier it will be for me to come up with some fun ideas too.

Would love to collaborate and help come up with some new approaches that these d-bags have never heard before.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an excellent offer, thanks very much Smile
Looking forward to seeing some of your work in action.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've made us an offer we can't refuse!!
Thanks Gnarwhale and welcome back.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bustAscammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnarwhale, thanks for your magnanamous offer, have bookmarked for reference.

I'm sure many comical scenarios will ensue!

Cheers!! Laughing

P.S. I have used flashgot, AoA Audio Extractor and Audacity to pull mp3 audio from flash movie clips and piece together. Not going to be anywhere near Gnarwhale's quality but ok for lo-tech D.I.Y. when he gets inundated.

Pandora's box Gnahrwale, Pandora's box Laughing

(all freeware, but just make sure you have something like comodo running when you install AoA Audio Extractor as it WILL try to install bloatware)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What would funny is a soundboard made up of clips from Nollywood films.

If you youtube nollywood, you'll find loads to chose from. If anyone has an hour or two going spare this weekend I'd highly recommend watching a few.

Every one is a classic. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome, all! Looking forward to helping out.

Even though I said just yesterday that I would probably not get into baiting directly, after reading through Eater U and in particular the straight bait thread, I've got myself a new email identity and 2 piggies already. I'm baiting the J0hn K3rry funds format and am going to adhere to a straight bait so that I can get a better sense of their world, personally.
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pugwash wrote:
What would funny is a soundboard made up of clips from Nollywood films.

If you youtube nollywood, you'll find loads to chose from. If anyone has an hour or two going spare this weekend I'd highly recommend watching a few.

Every one is a classic. Very Happy

Will check it out this weekend. Am familiar with Bollywood but never heard of Nollywood. Smile
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just spent the last couple hours on scamwarners.... Didn't really need any more reasons to want to help this effort. But...wow...that is some heart-imploding stuff over there. It's so painful to see some people reaching out for help, be given definitive evidence that their "love" is a criminal scumbag, and then see them still wonder. Sobering stuff. I'm all in.

Scamwarners should be required reading for anyone that questions the ethics behind bating. That forum makes short work of any lingering doubts. I'm so impressed by the Scam Warners. They seem to show no sign of being jaded - responding with empathy and warmth to every story. As crushing as these scams can be to one's faith in humanity, it is simultaneously restored by these volunteers.

Wow. Just...wow.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'm always impressed with the Scam Warners. You're right, it is some heavy stuff they have to deal with on a regular basis.

I guess everyone has their reasons for baiting. Some are more personal than others. To me, anger, amusement, altruism, and anarchism are all valid reasons to bait, just as long as we keep the goal of protecting victims in mind.

Well done on the 2 piggies already, and may you get many more. Welcome aboard.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
be given definitive evidence that their "love" is a criminal scumbag
These date scammers are terribly destructive to a person. They are all filth but these take a emotional toll on top of everything.

Great to see that you jumped in and already started becoming a farmer! Excellent work!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, NV! Have had a great time reading your threads.

Got a piggy off script. He's assured me that my 10.5 million will arrive prior to my ear surgery on Monday and I've given him a mild stroke by sending "cash" via DHL to The Fund Monitoring US of Virginia. What he doesn't know is that my surgery on Monday is going to go horribly wrong. Twisted Evil

I also scolded him a bit for not providing the 9 digit feltching number as part of his address. Common courtesy. When he asks for my address I will be sure to include one.

About audio: Maybe a way to kick this off would be to come up with a list of generic sounds that could be commonly used. Was thinking it might be nice to have the sound of a horrid cell signal with a distant "hello...hello...can you hear me?" off in the distance before terminating. Would that be useful?
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joining in, perhaps a "Swat Team" smashing in the door as BG audio to spook the baiter? Flash bang and such?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnarwhale wrote:

Scamwarners should be required reading for anyone that questions the ethics behind bating. That forum makes short work of any lingering doubts. I'm so impressed by the Scam Warners. They seem to show no sign of being jaded - responding with empathy and warmth to every story. As crushing as these scams can be to one's faith in humanity, it is simultaneously restored by these volunteers.

Wow, what a wonderful thing to read. Thank you for taking the time to read there and to share this! For those of us who are active at ScamWarners, it's little things like this which keep us going.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnarwhale wrote:
About audio: Maybe a way to kick this off would be to come up with a list of generic sounds that could be commonly used. Was thinking it might be nice to have the sound of a horrid cell signal with a distant "hello...hello...can you hear me?" off in the distance before terminating. Would that be useful?

That's a good one. I use something similar to that, another baiter once showed me a phone line that is set up to always sound like someone with bad reception asking "can you hear me?" and "hello?" I use it all the time on lads who insist on calling me: 202-629-9226

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Big X, please check your IM Smile

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Gnarwhale wrote:

Wow, what a wonderful thing to read. Thank you for taking the time to read there and to share this! For those of us who are active at ScamWarners, it's little things like this which keep us going.

Please share it with everyone or anyone there. I'm the kind of person that really needs to believe at my core that humans are inherently good (at our core). Otherwise, everything just falls apart for me. What you all do over there is incredibly reaffirming and utterly selfless. Please, anything I can ever do to help.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to help on Scamwarners too, then why not posting scam emails there? Every scam format you receive can be posted on Scamwarners, so that potential victims can find it and be warned before it's too late.

And thanks for the kind words. Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Gnarwhale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wanna send this back up to the top one more time and then I'll let it drop.

Someone take me up on this. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic