SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

appleiphonestorehk

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
danceswithcubes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys been a while since I have been here, just a question,, does anybody know about appleiphonestorehk.com a friend of mine was excited about this site but it didnt ring true to me, the hotmail address and gmail address as well as the site being hosted in the US , looks a bit suspect to me, looks like a scam site, could anybody conferm my suspicions ?
there is not alot of info about this company, looks very new going by the whois.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If there is doubt, there is no doubt - avoid it like a dose of the pox. There are enough legit locations selling iPhones that you need never touch an even slightly iffy seller.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes claim

Quote:

HongKong Apple Online Store (HK) CO., LIMITED has been established for over ten years

Site was registered on 26 December for the minimum period of one year.

I would stay far away from this one.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is probably a "legit" company selling counterfeit parts. There is a pretty big market for knock-offs in China. As soon as Apple gets one shut down, a new one pops up, which is why the website is only registered for one year.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
danceswithcubes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have saved a couple of people from being taken in by a possible scammer, thanks for the comments guys.
On a second note about this site, i have found two other sites from china that has the exact same product listing using the exact same descriptions in their pages including the exact same photographs including the same pic of the same jetski that was taken outside sombodys house.
It seems strange that a company that sells phones and ipads will sell jetskis and ATV's
Also the phone number on the main site does point to hongkong or the first 3 numbers do but the area code for the city does not' 852 is hong kong but from what i can fin the next numbers are not hongkong ie the 51, all the phone number info i can find says the numbers should be 3xx .
2 sites show no details in the'contact us' page

All that said there are to many allarm bells
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

visiting an electronics supplier's exhibition in Munich I saw some fake iPhones on display. They looked ok from a distance but they weren't the real thing by a long chalk. God knows what they were like to use. Fake jetskis? probably just as easy.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Years ago I was in a somewhat shady Saloon where one could buy just about anything.

Anyhow I purchased a pair of size 12 leather shoes for $20. I proudly wore my REBOKES for close to a month.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
danceswithcubes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That site is great, i can send a new Ferrari motorcycle anywhere in the world for $30 and also a jetski for the same.
Might send a report to the hosting service i think

Edit, spelling
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic