SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Problem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sweet2you
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my problem.

I have my own profile which is primarily for business networking and I am not seeking any kind of romance on it. The scammer contacted my real profile on Google+ claiming to be: a Ghanaian lawyer, legal adviser to the president of Ghana, that his wife died a year ago, and his only son who is 21 is studying International relations in London. What really angers me is the fact that even if this person were real I am way to good to even consider the possibility of romance with this person even if I were looking for a relationship! There are huge differences in age, intelligence etc. If this person was real I wouldn't have a problem with being friends of a business type, but this guy is clearly a scammer. The IP address does not come up as OK and is coming from California not Accura Ghana. I sent him one email so far to which I now hope I don't have to regret. The English obviously is not good, which is another dead give away not to mention this guy/whatever is clearly becoming amorous way to fast. I would love to take this guy down, but don't have the time for detailed research on this topic and quite new to scam baiting. I should note however that even my real profile is tweaked for some anonymity, but honest enough, and I don't exactly want to have to change that all nor do I want to get into a scary situation because the possibility of stalkers is a real enough concern. I heard mention of loaning scammers and although I have no idea what that entails I am interested. Browsing this site although I may want to is not top priority at this time so I would love a mentor who can help me one on one with this situation. Any help/advice is always appreciated in this regard.

Lastly I want to say "Great job scam baiters, I love your work." Your true hero's in my mind.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mentoring: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Definitely get a mentor and definitely READ READ READ! Stickies and announcements are always good to read, then there is a little sub-forum near the bottom called eater university..... read that and then read it and read it and read it etc. There is a lot of good information in that sub-forum. Laughing

Maybe read a few baits here and there if you are more of a hands on learner than a technique person but the most important thing is you need to get hands on at some point. Grab a lad out of the surplus forum by his collar and hit him up with a fresh gmail address you made for your new baiting alias that has nothing close to your real life details. Gmail tends to hide you IP rather well.

Welcome. Very Happy

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the scammer has your real life details drop him immediately. It's a long shot he could find you but it's just not worth it. Remember these guys are criminals.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post the original script in surplus and let us have at him. Not everyone is good at baiting romance scammers.

If you got a message at Google+ and the IP address is in California, it's probably a Google address. Gmail strips the originating IP, which is one reason many baiters use it; the mail appears to come from Mountain View. This led to one hilarious incident of a hitlad closing in on Mountain View as if the baiter's character were there.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ And please include the mail header. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet our boy "next victim" could have a go at this lad...he's a master at the romance bit. If he doesn't chime in, it might be worth a PM.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I find it in Surplus, I'll give him hell!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe...I'm sure you will.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

sweet2you
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is comforting that Google does that, but when I checked the IP address for myself it hadn't changed the location so I'm not quite convinced enough to be put at ease.

Have fun scam baiters with this one. Should you need anymore details and you want to take this one on let me know, but this is pretty much all of it. Hopefully this is the right place to give this one up. His scam seems to be romance, but it may be a business scam as well.

so far no response since my first and last email response as of this posting

Here is his Google+ profile link
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101608616162173747642/posts

Here's some of the script on Google+
GOOGLE+ CORESPONDANCE BELOW

Barrister Richard Amofa
hello, how are you doing?

My Response was deleted here[b]

[b]Barrister Richard Amofa

I am a lawyer from Ghana in Africa. My name is Barrister Richard Amofa. I am married but, my wife died one year ago. now left with me and my son only. I am a member of Ghana Bar Association(GBA). and also the legal adviser to the president of Ghana(President John Mahama)

Barrister Richard Amofa
now, tell me about yourself

honestly speaking, I am not an impostor and my profile is really mine. There is no doubt about that. Moreover, I never had any plan of coming to Google+ and i never new about it. I have only my email as you can see [email protected] this is been my email address for a long time now. Through this medium,as a lawyer i am, i communicate with my clients who are far in distance. Just one day i open my email and saw a message telling me to switch to Google+(boxbe). i decided to accept and see what is all about. This is how i came in to in here , i never had any intention of doing so neither do i know anything about it.

Therefore, i think is a coincidence that have met ourselves. hope that we make good friends and good things in future depending on our mindsets. and the way we feel and think for each other.

My son is 21 years old. Schooling in London united kingdom.
My wife died in a car accident on her way coming back from a seminar

Barrister Richard Amofa
that was a fatal accident that took away my joy. Since then, i have been so lonely...it's a pity

Barrister Richard Amofa
by the way, i will like to know your age. how old are you? and where are you from? also where is your current resident? and what do you do for a living?

Barrister Richard Amofa
are you married or single? do you have kids?
please explain in details.

Barrister Richard Amofa
Thanks! and have a nice day!

yes many people don't long distance relationship can work, but for me, i believe

Barrister Richard Amofa
Do you know what? i really love the way you talk and the way you think. You must be a very good woman.

Barrister Richard Amofa
your words runs through my head repeatedly even when i am sleeping.

Barrister Richard Amofa
but, i will be very grateful if we can meet on chat.

Barrister Richard Amofa
please tell the time you will be here so that i will be here too.
lets fix a time now.

Barrister Richard Amofa
please also send me some of your pictures via email

Barrister Richard Amofa
where have you been?

Barrister Richard Amofa
i have not seen anymore message from you

I grew up in the church, my father was a pastor(prophet Amofa) before he died. He was a well known philanthropist. He built mansions for God and often helps the poor people in various communities. When i was so little, i have not started schooling yet...my father saw a prophecy for me that i will be a Lawyer. At my age of 2, my father was calling me Barrister Richard. Fortunately i grew up with that vision in me and everything about my life and the way i talk, the way i think, the way i live was an exact replica of a Lawyer.

In a nutshell, after my secondary school. I gained admission in the University of Ghana (LAGUN). which i graduated with a First-Class-Honour degree. Also went further and acquired my masters.

I started practicing since 21years ago. And since then i have never been defeated for once in any case. yes, i have never lost any case. Apparently this has been a misery. I will not hesitate to always extend my profound gratitude to God almighty for the good works he has done in my life can never be over-emphasized.

so what are you saying in essence?

Barrister Richard Amofa
what do you mean?

Barrister Richard Amofa
I am still waiting for you to arrive at a point...

Barrister Richard Amofa
I don't understand....briefly tell me what you mean to say.

Alright! Talking of religion, I do not discriminate, the fact that i am a christian notwithstanding. If you feel differently about religion and God, that is not my business and it can not bother me. Your reason best known to you. What i need from you is honesty, sincerity, trustworthy, humility, respect and cheerfulness. Even if you don't believe in God, i still like you. It will not change anything in our relationship. Our hearts matters a lot, not religion. I only look up to the character or behaviour you show to me. Many people today have their religion, still do evil.

So my dear, feel free with me for i don't discriminate. My son is really doing great in London. He is studying International Relations.
He often make excellent results and i am very proud of him indeed. Besides Law, i like swimming, listening to news, reading books, going to the beech, i enjoy travelling, then i enjoy dancing, and Gym exercise. I enjoy all these, i know you will be surprised...

Barrister Richard Amofa
and you???

EMAIL CORESPONDANCE BELOW

Hello my dear,

I saw your last message on Google +, I really love the way you talk and the way you think. Your idea of e-mail communication is a perfect idea. Here, our privacy is assured. Please reply my this e-mail first so that i receive it and confirm that its functioning well.

When i receive your reply then, i will recommend you a legal reseach book.

your faithfully,

Bar.Richard

[b]My Response[b]
Hello,

Privacy is gone in the U.S.A.! The question is how much effort someone is willing to do to get the information. I was ever so guilty of that to one lawyer who shall we say wasn't playing fair in order to level the playing field. My dad say's you teach people how to treat you and that is so true. I like to be nice, but if they won't be nice and play fair neither will I. Mostly they only hurt themselves so I don't need to do much other than wait for them to fall into the pit they dug for me to fall into. Its such a small world that one can't afford the risk of pissing the wrong person off. Being nice is truly the best policy. In time a persons true character eventually gets revealed. Of course the science behind morality is an interesting topic in and of itself which I find fascinating partly due to my interest in Artificial Intelligence. You must have some fascinating insights on human behavior and morality due to your extensive law background. I would love to hear some of them, minus crucial details to retain confidentiality for your clients.

What countries have you traveled to?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if he likes my young girl. Mail sent.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should be fun to see! Gotta get the popcorn ready.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sweet2you
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is too much!

Here is the latest email update below that he sent me.

When in the course of human behaviours, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the socioeconomic bands which connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature entitle them, morality as a decent respect to the opinion of man-kinds requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation considering the illicit generalization of human behaviour.

Perhaps, we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

My dear friend, do you know that why we are living comfortably well in today's society is because there are Laws governing us? Human behaviour is drastically delicate, detriment and dangerous...this is where immorality comes in.

But the availability of Laws which carry's punishments on any offense and that of a treasonable felony has been of immense benefit to mankind.

Dianna, I am beginning to feel a sense of belonging. I put it to you that you are part me. And we are meant to be together. I have a very deep affection for you sweetie. Please i want us to be together in love with trust, honesty, sincerity, one heart, one soul, one spirit, one body, one blood, one flesh, open heart with sheer confidence. I love you [name has been removed here].
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is your love. I have linked back to this post so everyone knows where I got him from. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1897924#1897924

Cellphone - web store
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to tell your pal to stay away from the theater...

Evil Lol

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving this here from GC. We can't have that forum getting cluttered up with baiting related threads. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic