SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Annie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked this one random and guess what I found. He posted an addy in FMF and I sent my biker on a mission. I am getting the pig this round.

Quote:
Hello my friend, O!

So, you have written to me and to be honest to admit, your response is very pleasing me. Thank you for what you are not ignored and looked responded to my message. Tell me honestly that you were interested in me anymore. My appearance or meeting with me in a cafe? Give me an answer, just be honest! Of course it would be very interesting to meet with you in a cafe and a cup of hot coffee to learn more about each other, but you do not think that we could meet with you right now? Please do not think that I now refuse his invitation. No, of course I agreed to meet with you, but I think first we need to get to know each other a little through letters, and only then think about the meeting. Do you agree with me? Personally, I think it would be right. I understand that this is very strange that a young beautiful girl says a man older than her twice. But for me there this is not something strange. For me, it does not matter your age. I always first drawn attention to the human soul rather than his age and his physical appearance. I think what is most important to many people young at heart and not how old he is outside. I read that age is only numbers. Besides, I'm not looking for a young boy in green is in the head one party, I am looking for a serious mature man who knows

what he wants in life. I am looking for a man who is willing to create a serious relationship. I read that a man of 60 years back in the dawn of forces.

Well, this is my first intro letter to you and I think it's time I write you more about myself. You must also provide at least some of your contact (that is me), so I'll start this letter and will continue to tell his story.

So, as you already know, my name is Anna. I am 28 years old, born July 3, 1984. I'm not married and have no children. I Latvian nationality. I was born in the beautiful resort town of Jurmala, Latvia. At the moment I live in Hungary, the city Budapest, the city is the capital of the country. About my family, I probably will not write you a lot, because I have nothing to write. I was the only daughter of my parents, but now I'm all alone. I have no relatives and family to me. I do not want to think about it and just tell you that my parents died 2 years ago. So my family - it's just me alone.

In Budapest I work a sales representative at the company SUKOTEC GmbH & Co. KG. Maybe you've heard of this company? My company is engaged in the device, selling radio and television goods, sound recording or reproducing apparatus, accessories, etc. If you would be interested, I can send you more about my work, but only later, in another letter. About my nature. By nature I am a calm and non-aggressive woman. My friends would say about me, I'm wondering, sociable, friendly woman. Personally, I can also tell you that I'm hardworking. I work a lot and love my job. I hope this is not a bad thing for you? Just some of the men do not like women who work hard and so for me the importance of this fact. So what are your thoughts on this? Do you like women hardworking?

I refer to you so many questions, but I do not know where to start. So maybe if you do write me about yourself without any issues? It is important that the man himself could tell you about myself, and correspondence "questions and answers" not very interesting. You will agree with me? So I will wait for you to your resume on your life and your kind!

So, I stop here. Again, thank you for what you said to me and I would hope that I will soon get the same response to this letter.

I wish you a pleasant day, and of course a gentle kiss on both cheeks.

Sincerely .

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello. This is me - A.
Please excuse me in advance for this short letter.
Now I'm at work and do not have much time to write to you. A lot of work with me in the beginning of the day.
But now I saw your letter that you wrote to me and I could not thank you for your reply soon. Now I just want to tell you "thank you" for your letter and of course I will respond to your letter today. During my lunch break I'll have more time and this time I'll tell you, ok.
Well, be a little patient.
Once again I want to tell you that I was very happy to see your reply email.

Sincerely

Quote:
Hello O! This again, I am writing to you - Anna. Please forgive me for my short message. I had a lot of work in the office so I could write you a long letter. But now, now I have a free half hour from work and decided to take advantage of this time to send you a reply to your letter.

To begin, I would like to once again thank you for your letter to me. I was waiting for your reply and was actually very happy to see your response. Thanks for the reply letter and I hope you'll be as soon always answer me. I like your pictures!

O know, yesterday and today, I thought a lot about my first letter to you. Remember I suggested was for you to meet me somewhere in the cafe for the first meeting, for a first date? Of course, this proposal was a little timely, as we are each other do not know, but on the other hand, why not? Yesterday I thought a lot about it and decided that it would not be bad for us and we met. That is, I want to tell you that I am willing to meet with you, but just a little later. What do you think about this? Personally, I could take time off from their work for a couple of days and spend those few days with you for an introductory meeting. I am a little ashamed to offer you this already in the second letter, but you really like me, so I decided to take to the meeting. So what's your opinion? What do you think, if we meet with you for example in 2 weeks? The fact that we are far away from each other not to worry. I can come to you in your city, just give the address cafe where you would like to meet with me. Unfortunately for me this is the only time to meet with you. Other times I'll have to work. So I would hope that you will give me a positive response.

Well, we still have almost 2 weeks to get to know each other closer through letters. So write me more about yourself and about the course of your life. I am now curious to know all about you.

So, now I'm probably back to continue my story about yourself. In the last letter I wrote to you was that I was in the next letter tell you more about my work, so today I decided to write to you in detail about his case. Like I wrote to you in my letter, I am working in a company sales representative SUKOTEC GmbH & Co. KG. This company is engaged in the device, repair and sale of various types of equipment. (Phone, TV, computer, accessories, etc.). I work in this company is not officially my wages depend only on myself. Most of the work I have made a contract with customers for sales of equipment and my salary depends on the number of contracts that I have made over the last month. Of course it is hard work, but I like it. I travel a lot to different countries, also traveled extensively in Europe. I know it would not be culturally on my part, but I would like to report my wages. I get an average of 1500 - 2200 per month. I wonder, do you get more? Can not answer this question if you are not comfortable sharing it.

O on the call or chat with you. I know that you would like now to talk to me on the phone or would like to chat in the chat with me, but unfortunately I must now deny you in all this. Please forgive me, but I think for now we would get to know each other through letters. This is my principle acquired over the years and I do not want to give up their principles. At least these first 2 weeks before the meeting, then the same before coming to your town I promise to write you my cell phone number and I will even agree to chat with you in yahoo messenger, if you wish. O I want you to understand me. First it would not give the phone number of cultural no gentleman friend in the second letter, and secondly, I now want to know you only through letters. I think that in a letter can be a lot better to know a person and you can even understand his inner world. That's why I want to talk to you now only through writing. I hope you understand me and do not be mad at me.

So, I stop now. I took a break from work and I need to work now. I just have to wait for your response and I would hope that you will answer me soon. Please do not make me wait for your answer and contact me soon. Really looking forward to your next reply.

Sincerely

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear O. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry ... ! Please accept from me a thousand "sorry" for my silence to you during these days. O you must be very bored me? You missed my letter and eagerly waited for my answer? O please just do not get mad at me because of my silence to you. Believe me I did not lose interest in you and frankly admit I've thought a lot about you lately. I always remember what you expect a letter from me, I know you miss my letter, but unfortunately those days were very difficult for me at work, so I could not write to you. So again I ask you to forgive me and just ask you not to be angry with me because of my silence to you. I hope you do not get mad at me.

O my dear ... Would you mind if I call you "dear"? I think that I can speak to you in these words. Would you mind?

Now the main thing I am thinking about my last letter to you. Perhaps you were surprised by my suggestion for a meeting? I myself am also very worried when I wrote my last letter to you, but now I am more calm, because you gave me the answer. O you can not imagine how glad I am that you are as keen to meet me. It is simply indescribable state I now call can only tell you that I'm happy. I am happy, I'm happy, I'm in a great mood, and of course now I'm going to plan my arrival to you in February for the meeting. Unfortunately now I still can not tell you the exact day and exact time of my coming to you, but one of these days I'll tell you in detail when I buy the ticket for you. Thus, we assume that our meeting has been planned and will no longer let us worry about that.

O know I want you to confess something, but I do not know how I now say this to you. She does not understand how this happens, but every letter I feel that I am close to you. No, I did not tell you that I love you. I mean now friends. For the love we still know very little of each other and the more one can hardly fall in love with a person through writing. Or are you a different opinion? O you may think differently. Many people say that love is possible through the Internet and through letters that can be much better to know a person, but personally I think it's just unreal. Even if you think logically, how to fall in love with a man who never met in real life? It's just a virtual love. In my opinion, a virtual love - this is just a game of emotions. I do not want to play. The more I look for a serious relationship for marriage, so for me meeting is very important. O when you say about the man of my dreams, then I most interested in him his inner world. I do not look rich, the beautiful blond with a villa by the sea. Physical qualities are not important to me, just does not matter the age. Let him be 20 years or 70 years, though the contrary - it is not important to me. For me it is more important qualities such as caring, kindness, sincerity, ability to respect the opinions of others, understanding, compassion, love, etc. Maybe my search fantastic, but I believe that there is such a man in this world. I do not reject the idea that this man might be you, because I feel that you are a good person. For some, you are a good friend, a dutiful son to parents may be to me, you can be a caring husband? Tell me honestly O, you would want me to be your wife? Forgive me for such a frank question now. I know I rush time, but sooner or later we still have to ask each other this question. Am I not right? No, I'm not asking you to answer me this question directly in your email. I myself could not answer right away, and of course you can think about it. But at a meeting on my vacation I will hope that you will give me your thoughtful response. I would hope so.

So, it's been half an hour, as I write you this letter. She was a little tired. A letter came out very long, so I stop here. I hope you do not get tired of reading my letter and answer me soon.

Gently kiss you on both cheeks. (I hope you are nice).

Write to me soon.

Now I can say with confidence - your friend

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello, it's me again - A!!!
I found an interesting profile and could not send it to you. This is simply about the main questions and my answers. I think it would help for our common acquaintances. You can see what I like and what I do not like this life. Also there is some information about my appearance.
maybe you could just answer a few questions for this survey? It's pretty simple. I would hope to see your answers.

Now, go to the application form:
1) What is your full name? - Latysheva Anna Valerevna.
2) Living in the moment? - Hungary, Budapest
3) Eye color? - Blue
4) Hair Color? - Dark
5) Growth? - 171 cm
6) Weight? - 53 kg
7) Do you smoke? - No, and never will try and do not want to smoke, I do not understand why spend money while ruining their health ..
Cool Do you drink? - Very rarely on holidays 1 glass of wine, when in the mood.
9) Do you use drugs? - Never will be, I do not see the point.
10) Have you ever stolen? - Never will. "My motto Bring all myself"
11) Do you know how to play a musical instrument? - Not a lot of 7 string guitar, loves the sound of electric guitars and basses.
12) Many, if you travel? - Often I travel to their work in different cities and countries.
13) What is your favorite color? - Pink, green.
14) What is your favorite movie? - "Titanic"
What is your favorite song? - I want to know what love is ... Ameno ...
15) Are you suffering from depression? - Sometimes, but very rarely. when really bad at heart.
16) You are an evil man? - No, I'm good, and I want that good will overcome all evil on earth.
17) Are you ever jealous of someone? - No, I think that is the envy and evil, for when people strongly jealous he is ready for anything.
1Cool You blame other people in his mistakes? - No, because it is my mistakes and my only and are made by me personally, but learn from your mistakes otherwise as.
19) If you were given a chance to go back in time again and again to be 19-20 years, so you want to change in your life? - While I was happy with everything, my career is going up and I achieved all it wanted and still be able to achieve great things. but you know, I made a career and mind, got a good job. but now I'm alone, I do not have a man and loved it depresses me ..
20) Do you have a car? - No, I do not have rights because there is no time to go out and learn from them.
21) What are you most afraid of in life? - In our present time, we must be afraid of almost everything, but very scared to do any thing. better at all close our eyes and no longer fear it is easier to live .. Most in life I AM AFRAID LONELY!
22) Do you believe in God? - I believe in God, who is always there with us, helping us out of the sky in the clutch.
23) Do you believe in love? - Yes, it will save the world and keep him on his feet, without love, it was not us!
24) Are you in love? - Perhaps you are my love Smile
25) What are the most in life you want? - I want to be happy spiritually, wealth does not interest me. I want a nice happy loved a good family and a good support to her future husband.
26) Do you believe in love at first sight? - Yes.
I want to ask you that you send me as many photos.

It's pretty interesting profile, you agree with me? So you now know my answers, and I hope I'll know, and your email me the truth, okay?
So, I'll take the time now. I look forward to your early reply to me ..
Sincerely yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear O. This is again writing to you your girlfriend A. Not very much miss me?

O how are you today without me? What's your mood, how is your day? Not very tired? Personally, my day today, some not foolproof. I have a lot of work, a lot of contracts to be checked, but the thought of you makes me tune in to work. Today I keep thinking about you, about our early meeting and it is like madness! Maybe I'm crazy? Or, I fell in love with you? In the last letter I wrote to you was that I did not believe in love over the internet. I did stick to the idea, but now I feel inside myself that maybe I was wrong about this love? Maybe this love is real? O please forgive me for my thoughts, but I myself do not understand what is happening to me. I have a feeling that I'm going crazy. I may be crazy to you? O know, before you sit down to write you this letter I where a quarter of an hour sitting at my work computer and re-read your letter that you sent me. Each of your letter, I read closely and I thought that I knew you a long time and sometimes I have a desire to just hug you. O have never happened? You never felt like reading my letters? Do not hesitate to tell me, if you feel the same to me. I myself now too ashamed to write to you about my feelings, but I want to be sincere with you, and so I now confess to you in this. I hope you do not laugh at me because of my recognition.

O today I have news for you. Remember I wrote you in my last letter that I will plan my arrival to you? Yes, it's just that yesterday I had already bought a plane ticket. So I'm leaving on Saturday February 2 from his country and February 3, at 8:37 pm I will be in your country. I hope you can meet me at the airport at that time? I would be glad if you could meet me at the airport and show me your city. O I arrive to you in your city for only 2 days, so after 2 days I'll have to fly back. Maybe it's a little sad, but on the other hand, we should rejoice in the fact that we have these two days. Do you agree with me? Expect me at your airport on February 3 at 8:37 pm. I would hope that you will be at the airport.

O can I ask you one more question? More and more I think about our meeting and with that thought I detected a lot of questions. For example, what if we do not like each other at the meeting? Then what? We just say goodbye and disperse in different directions? Or are we still going to continue to meet? O as you do if I do not like you? Of course I do not want to think about it, before we met, but I'm interested to know about your reaction to the situation. If you say something about his reaction, I'm not going to go away. I think if you and I will not come for a serious relationship, then surely we are still able to stay with you and your friends to meet you as friends. Do you agree with me? What are your thoughts on this? Be honest! I hope you agree with me. Orville now about sex. Forgive me for such a direct question to you, but you want to have sex with me during these days? I know it is not culturally ask questions directly, but I want to be honest with you, and therefore your response is important to me on this subject. My personal opinion - I do not mind having sex with you. I ask you just do not think badly of me. I am not a woman of easy virtue, but if we are to link a more serious relationship with you, then why not? O I now flushed with shame. It is hard to admit it, but if we're going to meet with you that we must be honest with you. That is why I write to you today all that I think. I hope you will not think badly of me and you can just answer me honestly. At least try to answer a little, ok. Very much look forward to your response on this topic.

So, now I have to go back to work.

Miss you already!

Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear O. How are you today, without me? What's your mood, how are you feeling? You miss, you think of me?

O my dear, I am sitting at my computer at work and I'm in tears. No, do not think that something bad happened to me. It is not. I'm fine, I'm not sick, but my mood spoiled what I can not come to you on these two days. Please forgive me for what I set you to this meeting and now I refuse this. I do not want to give up our soon, but I have to do this because I have an urgent job. Last night, a woman called me from Berlin. She is a manager of the company in Berlin, and she invited me to order with no bad earnings. At first I did not want to take on this order because the front was our meeting, but it turned out that this was not a difficult order to better jobs and so I agreed. O I am very ashamed to ask you about it, but maybe we could move our meeting until 3-4 days later? O tomorrow at 9 am I'll have to go to Russia to Perm with this order. In Russia, there are branches of the company and I need to make an agreement with them for further cooperation. I'm going away for about 4 days and if all goes well, after 4 days I go back to Budapest. My dear, then I'm leaving for 4 days on a business trip, do not mean that I will not write to you. I will take my laptop with me and I'll write you every day. I do not want to lose contact with you, so I will let you know about every passing day. Please just do not worry, it's not the end. We just need to be with you a little more patient, and hope that these 4 days will be fast.

So, I'm at work and should still work. I will write you more later tonight or tomorrow morning before my departure. Do not miss me much, though perhaps it's hard. After all, I'll miss you.

Again gently kiss you on both cheeks!

Miss you already!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear O. How are you today, without me? How is your mood at this autumn days? Think of me, or had forgotten about me? Do not get angry, the question was just a joke! Of course, I know that you think of me. I feel it in my heart and I am very pleased when my man thoughts are always with me. O my sun, I'm sorry again for my next silence you. Over the last few days I myself do not find a place. I'm just going crazy without you. I think a lot of you, miss you very much, but to my great regret, I just could not find the time to write to you until now. I remember in my last letter, I had promised to write to you before I left for Russia. You've probably been waiting for my letter? O I really wanted to write to you the evening before the trip, but unfortunately the preparations for my trip turned out very difficult for me. We had to prepare a lot of documents. I sat almost 3 am at my work, and then I just physically could not do anything. I was very tired, especially at 9 am, I had already fly to Perm. O my friend, at this point I'm already in Perm. I immediately took her to the airport work. Detour has offices here in Perm. Scanned documents and almost all have already entered into an agreement to further cooperation. Today I will be the last meeting and if all goes well, tomorrow morning I fly back home.

O know, lately I've been thinking a lot about you. The fact that I did not write to you every day, does not mean that I forgot about you. I would like you to remember that you are always in my thoughts and always think of you. Even at work you do not get out of my head and I now feel that I was in love with you. Strange sensitivity at me now inside. My heart beats very fast and sometimes even fingers tremble when I press the keys on my laptop. Maybe I really fell in love with you? Do not believe in this love through letters, but each time I feel that I was wrong. There are not so much to our meeting, and every day I am more worried. I worry about what if I do not like you and you just do not want to see me! Or it may be that you just do not want to meet me! These thoughts are increasingly worried me and I'm very worried. It would be good if you are able to promise me that no matter what you will find me. Your words about this would reassure me. O know, I'm writing this letter to you, but in my heart I wonder whether you love me? O honestly! Tell me, would you love me for life? Or do you just want to see me and spend time with me? I really need to answer this question, but on the other hand your future answer frightens me. I just do not want to be left with a broken heart, and I do not know how I am now to be. Very hard. O in my letter I once had promised to give you my phone number. So far I have not done this and more and more sorry about that. Of course I could now write you my phone number, but here it will be very expensive to call. Very expensive roaming. So it would be better if we could reach you on the phone after my return home in Budapest. If all goes well today, tomorrow morning I fly home. Houses in Budapest, I will stand by 7:00 pm, so that at this time you could call me. Or if you want me to call you own, then email me your phone number where I can call you.

This is my home phone number. I will write to you, so we can svzyatsya you tomorrow on the phone. It would be nice if you and I would discuss our meeting by phone

931-7441

O is my HOST:

City: Budapest

Street Jegverem 21

So, I now take the time to meet. I would hope that today you read my letter, and tomorrow try to call me on the phone. You can not imagine how much I have to tell you. Tomorrow.

I love you and miss you very much!

Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
O my love, I do not know who else to share with their grief and so I decided to write to you. I'm very hard on the heart and I am sitting in the hotel in tears. I need to speak out, but I do not know who else I can turn to for advice. Do not even know how to write to you today about what happened to me. I just do not know where to start and I'm in tears. Yesterday after work, at night I returned to the hotel. The taxi driver took me right to the door of the hotel, but suddenly appeared from around the corner, three men and snapped at me. They hit me several times on the body, stripped off my shoulder my bag and ran away in the opposite direction. All this happened in a matter of seconds and I was shocked. I was scared and could not do anything. Now I sit and think about it as a nightmare. I stole my bag, this bag are all my money, my credit cards, my phone, documents for work and now all this stolen! I cried all night and all day today. Eyes were red from crying, and I just do not know what to do now! I am glad I now have only one thing - that's what my passport and visa is still with me. Passport and visa were in the pocket of my jacket and they do not have time to pick it up. Perhaps another more courageous woman would run after them to return the bag, but I was scared and I had no choice but to flee rather to his hotel. As I rushed to the hotel, I immediately asked her to call the police. The police arrived only half an hour and it was too late to look for these people. The officer asked me to talk about what happened. I told them about all the details, but they did not tell me the good and just said that this is not the first time. O me very hard. What do I do? The police said that they will try to find these robbers, but I could see how they work and I just do not believe them. I think that they will not even look for them, because I'm still not a citizen of their country. Today I proposed to apply to my embassy, ??I will go to him, I hope they at least something to help me. I do not know if I can now sleep at all. I'm afraid of everything. Now I'm shocked. I am in need of comfort, but there's no one here beside me. I am alone in this wild country and the thought I just harder. O Please, only you do not worry about me. If I know that you feel bad for me, I will be even worse. I do not want you to be worried about me, I just want moral support from you. Tell me at least, that you love me, I'm sure that those words make me feel better. I need you now, my love! Please my dear, but do not get mad at me because of what I write to you about his misfortune. I needed to speak to me and besides you no one to turn to. For me you are now the closest person. I love you and after this letter I feel much better now. Feeling as if a heavy burden had fallen from his soul. Please my love, just do not worry about me. I'm sure tomorrow will be good and now I come home to this wild country. That's all I ever come here. Here rude people with serious manners.

O sorry, wanted to speak out, but the police came to my room. I'll write you a little bit later ...

Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the same as my Devo bait. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1897076#1897076 Both using the name Anna

Quote:
Hi my sweet heart O. Should I now ask you about your mood? Probably not. I have since yesterday ruin your mood with his letter, and now I feel guilty in front of you. Please forgive me for broken spirits. Orville believe me, I have the most today is a very very bad mood. It was just a horrible night for me. Not slept all night, and with yesterday night, I am the police. Since my last letter to you, the police took me to the police station and all this time I was there. At the police station, detectives arrived, people came from my embassy and they asked me many many times to explain what happened that night. I, too, had lost count of how many times this morning, I gave evidence. I explained to them in detail, remembering all the details of what happened the event, but they are still asking the same questions. She does not understand that they still wanted to know from me, or maybe they just wanted to put me to blame? Nothing reassuring today I have not heard from the police. They just told me that they will investigate, but how much will it last they do not know. O not know what to do now. I am now very sad and tears were flowing from my eyes. I was very hard and I do not want to be a day more in this country. I am very scared and I was afraid to come out here on the street alone. I'm very scared. This morning I went to my embassy to help me get back home in Budapest. I asked my embassy of them to buy me a return ticket, but in response to the embassy they told me that they now can not take any action, as long as no official statement from the police to close my business. If it another way, my embassy asking me to wait for the end of the investigation and only then can they help me. I asked my embassy as I wait, but this no one knows. Maybe a week, maybe a month - I do not want to wait that long. I just go crazy for this time in this wild country. Recently tried to call office to call the woman from Berlin who ordered me the job. I had hoped that it would help me, but she refused to help me, referring to the fact that I was in their company, the non-working official. I get money only for their hard work and it does not respond to me. She just told me so on the phone, and the more she did not even want to talk to me. Very badly and I am shocked by all. All my money, credit card, cell phone, documents for work - all stolen, along with my bag and now I'm just in a desperate situation. I do not know now, I go back to his home and who to turn to for help? I tried to call my best friend, but it never responds. Maybe she went back to her parents and her phone was not responding. If my parents were alive, I certainly would turn to them for help, but my parents are no longer alive. So I just have no one to ask for help now but you. Honey, I'm sorry now for my determination. I never in my life no one asked for help. Always tried to go out of a difficult situation by itself, but now for the first time in my life I did not know what to do. I need now is 640 euros to buy a return ticket to Budapest, but I do not know where I find the money here. I'm scared now, my love, I do not want to lose you, but if not for you, then who else can I go? I'm crying now, and with tears in his eyes I'm asking you to help me get back to my home. I know that my request will anger you. I also know that you are now lost confidence in me, but in spite of this, I ask you to help me with money for a return ticket. O I do not take this money from you for good. I will give you back the money as soon as I arrive in Budapest. I have money in my house, but that's to take them out of here, I can not. I ask you to give me the money borrowed for a few days if you can. If you do not help me, I do not know who to call. Now I only hope for you and for the rest, I have lost my trust (I mean my job and embassy)

I'm afraid to send you this letter, because I fear to upset you. But all my hope to return home only now in this letter. I ask you to think about and if you can help me. I am sure to return your money upon return to Budapest. I'll be waiting for your response and I hope that you will answer me today.

Okay, now I need sleep. I am very tired. I beg you, my love, contact me as soon as you receive my letter.

I love you very very much and miss you.

Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good night my sweet O. Do not even know how to describe the feeling of the words now waiting for your answer, and I can only say to you now that I was waiting for your letter, like waiting for the sun in the dark. For tonight, I shed so many tears. My eyes are still red and a little sore from crying. There is no sentiment and I'll just keep thinking about what happened to me. It's like a nightmare. I do not want to think about it, but I can not help it. The faces of the robbers, I still see before my eyes and I get scared. I'm afraid of everything and I have now is still a shock. If you honestly, I do not think that today I can smile, but now I read your letter and your letter brings joy to my heart and a smile on my face. O I am writing this letter to you again and tears are falling from my eyes. No, my love, I will not cry. It's just tears of joy and gratitude to you for what you do not leave me in trouble and you want to help me with money. Thank you my love for your kindness!

O on the transfer of your money to me here in Russia. Maybe you can send me your money through the system Western Union? For me now it is the only option to get your money. Unfortunately my credit card was stolen and my bank in Budapest has no business relationship with banks in Russia. So it will be better if you send me your money through these systems.

Here's my info so you can send me your help:

Surname: Latysheva

Name: Anna Valerevna

Her address: Russia city Perm Street Kuibyshev 49

O I think you need to send your money to the city of Perm. I'll be here, so it will be correct if you give this city into the place of receipt of the graph. So enter my address in Perm. I think that this information will be enough to get your money.

O love, I need your help now, so I can go back home. If tomorrow you can send me your money, I'll be back tomorrow to his home in Budapest. I promise you that I give you back the money right away, as soon as I come to my house. So you will not lose a single euro. I ask you to trust me and try to help me tomorrow with the money. I now no hope in anyone but you. Tomorrow I'll be all day waiting for your letter and I hope that you will help me.

Well, I take the time to send you this letter. I hope that today you get my letter and immediately answer me. O love, now I do not rely on anyone but yourself. I ask you to try to help me, ok.

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Your woman

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Orville!

How are you? How are your days?

My dear my days are very dim. Since I spend days lying in my room and cry, I do not know what to do. I fear most in this country right now, I'm afraid to go out because I always think that I was attacked by robbers and once again I find myself helpless. I am afraid of now.

My dear, I did not know what to do as you told me that you will not send me to help a bank Western union, so I met with my neighbor, I explained to her all that had happened to me, it was a very good woman, and she agreed to help to me. She gave me your bank account, so my dear you can send to help out there and I can get your help.

Payment details for depositing funds in U.S. dollars:

Beneficiary: LATYSHEVA ANNA VALEREVNA

(Or name in Latin letters in accordance with an identification document)

Account of beneficiary: 40817840618110001629

Intermediary: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NA, NEW YORK, NY, US,

SWIFT: CHASUS33

Account With Institution: AVANGARD BANK, MOSCOW, RU

SWIFT: AVJSRUMM

My dear, I'll hope for your help! I'll give you all the money immediately as soon as I get home.

My dear Orville, as we can think of our meeting with you, possibly after returning home, I could buy a ticket to your country on the date on which you tell me.

I have for you a very large sense, I guess we'll just have to meet you.

Yours and yours alone.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Orville!

How are you? how are your days?

My dear my days are terrible, I still can not move away from the shock and still am afraid to leave my room for days I lay on my bed and cry. I cry from what really scared me and I do not know if I can return to their home or not. Because if you do not help me with the purchase of the ticket, then I will not be able to fly away from this country, and then I'll be in trouble, because I have nothing to no money. I can not live in this country, I'll be just a bum in this country.

So my only hope is you. My dear Orville. can you help me with the purchase of a ticket? I promise you that I'll give you all the money to the last penny as soon as I get back home to Budapest.

My darling, my only hope for you and I hope you did not leave me in the lurch.

I love you Orville! you are my savior and my hero, I hope that soon we will be able to meet you and I can thank you enough for all you have done for me.

Yours and yours alone,

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic