SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oops... guess I pissed this lad off

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the past few months I have been running a bait with the central focus being the soccer (a.k.a. "football" to the rest of the world Wink ) competition going on in South Africa. I was trying (unsuccessfully it turns out) to get the lad to travel to South Africa to watch the tourament. I was going to pay his way to travel from Lagos to SA and his expenses while there but somehow, the money transfer always got messed up. No idea how that happened. Very Happy

Anyway, the lad looks like he has had enough. This morning I got the following:

Quote:
Dear XXX (a.k.a. Raga Man),

You Mr. XXX been the best world fool and you will start dipping my ass idot Whom do you think you are? A road worrier Smiling shit.

I am in South Africa.Bye

I just love pissing off lads. Laughing

Of course, his Yahoo IP resolved to Lagos so I fired back some highly insulting stuff and told him, among other things, that he was too stupid to work for me. With a little luck I can spark a flame war. Those are SO much fun!

EDIT: Yes, the lad is HOT. He has fired off a series of emails in the past few minutes including this gem:

Quote:
You Mr. XXX You are not well trained as a human being,You suppose to be an animal living in the Bush

Bring it on, sucker... Twisted Evil

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
idot
he must be an ID10T kid!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must've caused him some severe pain!! Poor idiot Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he has certainly wasted a boatload of time trying to weasel money out of me but I think his biggest pain was the disappointment of not getting an all-expenses-paid trip to go watch soccer for a month. This lad seems like he is a huge soccer fan and my offer was a dream come true for him. He thought he was going to get paid to go watch his favorite sport for a month. Sucks for him it didn't work out. Poor lad is heart-broken, I'm sure.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the games begin...

Hoping to ignite a flame war, I invoked the power of the internet insult generator and sent him this:

Quote:
Get your head out of your ass you deformed, gaping anus diver.

The lad came back at me with this:

Quote:
Gay man no dey chop Gay man ok.Shit.

I may have struck a nerve with the gay reference. Morgain Le Fay had an assist on this bait and the lad doesn't seem to like women in positions of power so I think I will come up with a response that attacks all his known sensitivities (gays, women, and soccer) all at the same time.

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling he doesn't like women at all. Wink

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

99% of Lads are quite homophobic. They looooove being referred as gay. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they do; tell him that when you visit his town you will make him sit with the women while real men talk business.*

When he responds, tell him that you will make him your woman and that he will look pretty in a dress.

This boils their piss nicely, I find Twisted Evil

* Thanks to The Dane for this awesome insult, it never fails.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOO.... I like it! Laughing If I get another shot at him, I will use that.

I sent him an email yesterday accusing him of being interested in soccer because he was a girly man who had fantasies of having sex with the entire team. No reply so far. Sad

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to get in on the Insulting Mass Bait, you do. You know you want it, ya rly Twisted Evil

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, about 10 days ago, in hopes of igniting a flame war, I dropped the following insult on this punk:

Quote:
Well... at least now I know why you wanted to work with us so much. You are one of those girly boys who have fantasies of getting butt sex from a whole team of homosexual football players. No surprise I guess because football players aren't real men anyway. Rachael is more of a man than you will ever be. What a sorry, pathetic turd.

I was aiming for all his hot buttons - strong women, soccer, and homosexuals. Much to my disappointment, I got no response and figured the lad had dropped me without comment.

But I was wrong! Smile He came back at me today with 2 emails. Here is the first:

Quote:
Mr.Road worker,

No letter headed paper,No home address.See Gay man no chop gay man.use-less Idiot Who is Rachael She could give her toto then i will use power horse on her.

Rachael would be Morgain Le Fay who lent a very able assist on this bait. He ain't too happy with her either it seems. Laughing

His second email is a work of pure creative genius:

Quote:
TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO

LOL_sign

Nothing like sputtering lad rage to make my day!

I'll come back at him with Nailgunner's insult above - perhaps with some minor variations.

jonclay1440
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I want to know what you've done to worry roads:

Quote:
A road worrier Smiling shit

Laughing

"If you are willing to assist, I think you should discuss with my lawyer. What exactly is he talking about???"

"So will your family and generation rust narnia?"

"Due to the high occurrence of internet scams, i completely understand your scientism."
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I love the way this lad keeps screwing with the phrase "road warrior". I used that expression early in the bait to explain why I didn't have an office address and I guess that impressed him because he used the phrase a couple of times (mis-spelled of course). In this little flame war, he has called my a "road worrier" and a "road worker". I can't tell if the lad thinks that is an insult or if he is just stupid. I tend to think the latter. Smile

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarmlessBunny wrote:
99% of Lads are quite homophobic. They looooove being referred as gay. Twisted Evil

In this case Raga Man has ample of reason in doing so.

Quote:
and you will start dipping my ass idot

That's got to be a reference to his sexual orientation.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Raga Man,
How do you sleep at night?
That's a nasty thing to do to an honest scammer.

Keep it up

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
His second email is a work of pure creative genius:

Quote:
TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO

LOL_sign

Nothing like sputtering lad rage to make my day!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, at least your grumpy lad has the consolation of knowing that Nigeria didn't do so well in that tournament....
Oh, wait, Nigeria shocked everyone by making it through and winning the whole thing.... and your poor lad wasn't there to be a part of it.

So he's right, you are a toto.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the minor necro of this thread but I guess this lad doesn't check his box very often. Anyway, I got a reply from him today. Here is the exchange:

I used a variant of Nailgunner's insult above and sent him this:
Quote:
Dear Dick Sucker: It is a good thing you don't have the balls to work with us because if I ever came to your town you would have to sit with the women while real men talk business. It would be OK though because I'm sure you look very pretty in a dress and, because you are my woman, the proper place for you is with other women.

The lad didn't like that very much. He wrote back:
Quote:
Stupid man and road ant,Can you sex a woman? Come let cure you that little cut in your annus. A guy no chop Guy man.

Smile So now I have been demoted from "road worker" to "road ant". Laughing

I must admit I am a little confused by his phrase, "A guy no chop Guy man". He has said that several times during our flame war. What, exactly, does he mean by this? I mean, I thought I understood what a "guyman" is and what a "chop" is but this just doesn't seem to make much sense to me in this context. Is he admitting that he is a scammer? Is he saying that he thinks I am a scammer too but that it is a violation of some weird scammer's code of ethics for one scammer to scam another scammer? I don't get it.

In my next reply, I will use firehouse5's observation about Nigeria winning the tournament. This is a slow moving war but much fun nonetheless.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just guessing but it seems he is trying to say that guymen are not supposed to chop one another.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was what I thought too but that means he thinks I am a scammer and also admitting that he is a scammer. Seems like an odd thing to say.

I just sent him this response:
Quote:
Sure, woman, I will be happy to sex you but only if you wear that pretty red dress you like so much. And you can fix that little cut with your tongue. I know how much you love that sort of thing. It is a shame you missed watching your girly Nigerian football team win the tournament. I guess they were just a little less girly than all those other girly men.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic