SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Real McCoy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few hours back something hit my account from nowhere with this.

Quote:
6 hours ago)

to me
Hi, How are you doing ? Am , I think we met on some dating site sometime ago but I can't really remember and my internet was disconnected ever since after our conversation and I just had a chance to reconnect and I decided to email you and if possible you on for us to talk more and learn more about each other.. Hope to hear back from you soon ..

The discussion that follows makes me think I may have a real person but I need to ask for an objective view. I have never had one carry on such a fluid conversation and it picks up only partway through.

mccoycatherine84: Okay Sounds cool, But with me I've tried to steal before I went to the super market with my mom and I wanted her to get me a candy which she refused so I grabbed the candy at the checkout line without her knowledge. My mom caught me and had me take it back to the cashier. It was so embarrassing. But the cashier forgave me and told me never to repeat it again ..
me: that was very nice of the cashier and a lsson learned for you appparently
Naiether are bad
You learned and you are not taht way now
mccoycatherine84: Nope never, Am not that sort of person.. And that was my first and last time trying such a silly thing .. Actually I needed that Candy so bad ..
Am never going go take anything that doesn't belong to me ever in my life, We always have to go with things that rightfully belong to us .. So I'll never attempt to take anything that is never mine again in my life .. How old were you when you went on your first date?
Sent at 8:37 PM on Thursday
me: I am sorry for the delay but I am trying ot remember what wa seven called a first date back then
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay .. No problem am right here with you ..
Sent at 8:42 PM on Thursday
me: I am not sure yu could call it a date, but I had my first girlfriend in kindergarten
Sent at 8:43 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay.. Smile That sounds cool ..It's called a date, that is hanging out with someone you admire or love, going to fun places and spending some quality time together .. I was 12 years old when I went on my first date, That is when I was in the primary school that is what is called in my country but I think you will call it High School in the states .. Do you like going for parties?
me: I am far too old for parties
mccoycatherine84: Okay ..Have you ever fallen for a woman who was much older than you?
me: Yes I have
I was 18, she was 29
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay.. And did you have the courage to tell her how you were feeling and did she accept you ?
Sent at 8:49 PM on Thursday
me: She had 2 kids, i the midst of divorce, and she still got involved with me
mccoycatherine84: Good to know Derrick .. Did you ever have a one night stand?
me: Yes but it was not worth the time spent
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay .. If you find that I am cheating on you, what would be your reaction?
me: I am ou
How could you cheat on me?
mccoycatherine84: It's just a question, I don't intend to cheat ever in my relationship ..
me: Why am I the only one answering these?
Sent at 8:53 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: You're not asking questions Derrick, Am doing the much questioning because I want to know more about you, I think the best way of we corresponding and learning more about each other is asking questions, So I thought it wise to ask questions..
me: You ar not wrong, but should this not be a give and take thing/
Actually give and get may be a better term
mccoycatherine84: Not really .. But I think a question for question is fair with much response, Because probably there are certain things you will love to know about me which I've not told you ..
me: I would have really appreciated you answering the same things
mccoycatherine84: So the easier way is you asking the same question, Or throwing the question back to me, Since I answered some of the questions with my will right ?
Sent at 8:57 PM on Thursday
me: I tried a couple of times but it seemed you wanted to grill me with them and that is fine but, to be fair you did answer up a few times so let us try to continue on
mccoycatherine84: Good and thanks for understanding .. What is one habit of yours that no one knows about?
me: Now you have me scratching my noodle
mccoycatherine84: Lol..
me: How could i know that?
Good on you little lady!
Sent at 9:01 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Well one habit of mine that no one knows is how punctual I am in everything I do, I always stick to the time and always ensure to it that am on time ..
How many girls have you slept with before aside your ex wife ?
me: That is a great habit, but does not count as an answer
People know about that
I am worse than you about this
mccoycatherine84: Most people am related to doesn't know that ..
Go ahead I want to know that's why I asked ..
me: Oh my goodness!
I do not count count girls
I am sorry but I cannot answer that honestly
There have been quite a few though
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay, I've only had sex with one guy that is my ex boy friend, he took away my virginity and he left me alone in the wilderness, Aside him I've not given myself the chance again to give myself up to any man unless the perfect man who is ready to marry me and make me her's forever in life ..
I've only had sex once in my whole entire life since I was born, Believe me you that's the real truth about my life.
me: Why would you think I doubt you?
mccoycatherine84: Nope I never think you doubt me..
me: You tell me somethig I have to believe unless proof is show otherwise
I do not understand that
mccoycatherine84: How do you mean Derrick ?
me: I tell people directly from my mind the exact truth
I have no need to be dishones and I like to give people tha tsame trust
mccoycatherine84: Yes and am also telling the same thing, But I had people which I communicated earlier on here and when I told them such thing all they say is it's unbelievable and they don't believe me ..
Sent at 9:09 PM on Thursday
me: I have attempted to communicate with people here before but they do not respond as you do
I can sense that you type straigh from your heart
mccoycatherine84: Am always truthful with my life and I wouldn't lie under the sun for any reason .. But it's just that some people doubt so actually was thinking you would also doubt, Hope you understand me by what am saying Derrick .. Am never comparing you to those people neither .. Am a true person to myself and to everyone, Everything I do is tell the real truth no matter how bad it might sound like .. I do everything from my heart so when I give the keys of my heart to you, Derrick never let me down if it's suppose to happen between us ..!
Sent at 9:12 PM on Thursday
me: My lady, I am flattered that you offer your heart to me for that is what I seek. You have shown yourself to be truly upstanding
Sent at 9:13 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: I'm a down to earth real open-minded,spiritual woman , i don't hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and want the same in return..I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good Heart and I’m caring...
Sent at 9:16 PM on Thursday
me: I must tell you that i have truly enjoyed getting to know you in this short bit of time and really hope we continue to work towrds something more
Sent at 9:17 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: I am willing to make a Commitment. I vowed to be Faithful in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad until death do Us part. I am open minded and I am very spontaneous and love to laugh & have a good time. I can treat you Right. I'm a fun Lady and I like to do fun things with fun people. I am passionate, Romantic & I like making my man feel Special and wanted. I love making a man happy. I'm a woman who takes pride in claiming these characteristics of Myself, and I'd like to share them with one special man.I am very honest sincere healthy and Intelligent caring, loyal woman..
Sent at 9:20 PM on Thursday
me: I only ask for a few things in the lady I seek and I see them in you
I do enjoy that you actually know how to speak with me
You are a true treasure
Please excuse me for just one minute
mccoycatherine84: Looking for the same in a real man someone who is compassionate,caring,one who can communicate,and is a one woman man who will love me and I love him in return too.I am just a down to earth person who loves real people. I am more concerned about a persons "Insides" than their outer. The rest is truly just packaging and can be changed in an instant, so one's true beauty lies within their heart and soul.The smile is the doorway to the heart, and the eyes are the window to the soul.
Sent at 9:22 PM on Thursday
me: I am back now
Are you still here?
mccoycatherine84: The "Insides" remain while the outside can be altered at anytime. The "Insides" is what you have to live with. The very essence is the the real person. Anything else is most likely just an impostor of integrity. Someone knows how to treat and respect others.In a man I value sincerity, HONESTY, loyalty, caring, gentleness, & intelligence. I would like to find a man that has similar characteristics/interests to enjoy the Finer qualities of life. I am looking for a Mature man who is serious about life, and doesn't want to spend it alone. I think I am ready for that Special Relationship! I am very responsible, decent, Real, and am not into playing games that most individuals are accustomed to dealing with in respect to relationships, etc. My life is very simple and sweet,I have no drama,I try to live happily and enjoy life on daily basis.. Of course am right here with you ..
me: Now I have no clue how to talk to you when you say things like this dear
mccoycatherine84: Why ?
me: That looks like a bunch of stuff typed from a profile
Not real feeling and emotion behind it
It is more a description than actual speech
Please don't go
mccoycatherine84: Am not going anywhere but am the one who said that and it's from my heart ..
me: It just sems lie a lot of things that belong in a profile not really in a talk
mccoycatherine84: So you thinking am copying this stuffs from a profile or what ?
me: No it seems more like definitions and descriptions
What has happened with you?
Have I said something to upset you?
mccoycatherine84: When I was typing you were away Derrick so I just pressed the enter key when you came back, And besides why would I go on someone's profile and copy stuffs which I don't mean or it's not from my heart .. Am just describing stuffs with you and I think you were suppose to agree with me on what I said earlier Derrick .. Whatever I typed to you was from my heart and I love to talk about stuffs whether good or bad ..
me: Can we please go back to talking?
I am sorry if I upset you
Sent at 9:33 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: You've never said anything to upset me but you're doubting me now Derrick .. You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm..
me: This is not what I mean by talking
Quoting parables is not converation
Where is the real you?
mccoycatherine84: The real me is here, That is a quotation I quoted from my Granny's conversation with my Uncle sometime ago when he was having problems with his husband ..
me: I would prefer not to read that if you don't mind
mccoycatherine84: Am right here with you Derrick, I'll appreciate it if you ask questions too since I think there are some things you should know about me which you've not asked yet ?
Sent at 9:37 PM on Thursday
me: I would really just like for us ot converse if that is all right with you
questions are misleading
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay No problem .. That's cool with me ..
me: Real conversation has to low on its own
mccoycatherine84: Of course, I agree with you ..
me: Thank you
mccoycatherine84: You're welcome .. Can I have your cell phone number if you wouldn't mind ?
me: I would prefer not to give that out right now for more than one reason
I am atwork, on a business phone
I do not take personal calls
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay ..
me: When I do go home, I would really love to talk to you
mccoycatherine84: I will appreciate that .. So tell me what do you love to do in your spare time ?
me: I spend time with family and friends
Mostly doing things with the kids
mccoycatherine84: Okay, You said you have one daughter right ?
me: Ys I do
YES
And 2 grand babies
mccoycatherine84: Good to know, How old is your daughter ? And where is she living ?
me: 23, she is married and with her family in Okarche
mccoycatherine84: That sounds good ..
me: I thin we both know young marriages are rough so I am just kind of a bystander
Sent at 9:46 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Tell me much about Oklahoma ?
me: Please be more specific/
mccoycatherine84: I want to know more about your city, I mean where you live, Tell me about the vicitinity, Do you live in a nice and decent environment ?
me: I can tell you that if you don't like the weather you can usually wait 5-10 minutes and it will likely be differnt
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay .. Will you love to be in my country one day when you get the chance ?
me: I live in the country away from the city
I do not know if I want to be there , you have told me nothing about it
I could not answer that
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay.. Good to know ..I think I didn't get an answer to this question when I asked, What's your favorite movie & music ?
me: I live about 7-8 miles from the lake
You always ask but don't answer
mccoycatherine84: It's a nice place to be, We have nice tourist attractions here and the hospitality of the people are really nice, And the language.. We have tribes in my country which language spoken are Twi,Ga,Ewe,Hausa
me: You answr first for a change and then you will get mine
mccoycatherine84: Hausa is a language spoken by the Muslims.. I like Action,Comedy,Romance,Adventure movies and in terms of music I love, R&B,Cools,Blues,Western,Country Music etc .
Sent at 9:53 PM on Thursday
me: I have no clue about those languages, and really no others. I might be well out of place in that area
Sent at 9:54 PM on Thursday
me: It appears we have very similar taste in both audio ad video
mccoycatherine84: Wow really do you love the same videos and music as me..
me: I like comedy and action films
mccoycatherine84: Yes you have no cluue about the language it's spoken only in my country ..
me: I am rather an odd ma on music for my age
man
mccoycatherine84: Great good to know .. Oh Okay I understand you with the music ..
me: I love a little bit of everything really
Sent at 9:57 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Good to know .. So where does your mother lives ?
me: I listen to a lot of old R&B, classic rock, rap, reggae, country and most everything. I am not sure if they call me an eclectic or an idiot
Mom is i a town called Banner
Sent at 9:59 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Hold on..
me: I'll be here
You all right?
Sent at 10:02 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Am here now .. Sorry I heard some noice at the back yard and I had to go check ..
It was a mouse ..
Are you there with me ?
Sent at 10:07 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Am back here now ..
Hello Derrick ..
Did you lost connections or something? Are you there with me ?
Sent at 10:09 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Hello .. Are you there with me ?
Are you there with me Derrick ?
Sent at 10:11 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Hello ..
I guess you gone or something ?
Sent at 10:13 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Hello ...!! Anybody there ?
Sent at 10:16 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Hello Derrick ..
Did I say something to get you bored or angry at me that is making you not respond to my messages ?
Is this how you wanted this conversation to go like ?
me: Sorry my lady
Are you here?
mccoycatherine84: Yes am right here ..
me: I was working on my supper
You do not bor me at all
Please do not think like that
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay Derrick, I also want to know this, which dating site are you on now ?
me: I never know for sure until i get a mail
Give me a second and I will look
mccoycatherine84: Okay am right here for you waiting ..
Sent at 10:23 PM on Thursday
me: It looks like date me free is all I have
mccoycatherine84: datemefree.com or fishmeetfish.com ?
me: do I have both?
mccoycatherine84: I think we met from fish meet fish
me: I am sorry but that stuff eludes me
I am just lucky to meet you
mccoycatherine84: No problem .. Am lucky to have you too and also I like the idea of we both interesting in each other so far and every conversation we've had so far is interesting ..
Sent at 10:27 PM on Thursday
me: If that question is bothering you i can call my computer guy and ask him. He can get in there and find out
Sent at 10:28 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: No No worries, Am cool. But To make things easier for us I'll like us both to take off our profile from there probably and stay connected to each other on here ..
me: Why would you think me to distract my attentio from you?
that ain't happening
mccoycatherine84: Okay I have your words ..
me: You have my attention, my interest, my word
mccoycatherine84: Am flattered ..
me: I am going to be on you like white on a paper plate
mccoycatherine84: Cool.. Can you take some more pictures for me ?
me: I am in awe that I have finally found someone wiht a brain
I don't have any camera out here
mccoycatherine84: So where are you currently, Home or on a business schedule ?
me: I have more pictures at home but don't get there very often
I can send some then
I am almost always at work
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay .. I'll love to hear your voice or probably we have a conversation on the phone, Like a text to text.. And also I think we should know the time difference which is really important ..
Sent at 10:35 PM on Thursday
me: I am at work right now so cannot give you these numbers
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay, What is the time there now and what time do you normally go to work and return back home ?
me: Ir is 10:30 PM right now
I do not go home often honey
mccoycatherine84: Honey ???
me: I might get there 1-2 days in a month
Sorry
mccoycatherine84: It's also 4:36am here now.. Which means am ahead of you 6 hours in time difference .
me: honey was one of my bad slip up things
Please forgive me
mccoycatherine84: No worries, You're forgiven and I hope it isn't going to repeat itself .. I normally work long hours go to work at 7:00 am my time and close at 6:00pm and gets home around 7:00pm depending on the traffic ..
Sent at 10:39 PM on Thursday
me: Little lady, I understand that you believe that to be long hours but it is not
mccoycatherine84: Wow really ? what do you call long hours then ?
me: I wake at 4 AM and work until somewhere around 12 AM
These are my short days
mccoycatherine84: Oh okay .. I understand you with that ..
me: I am not a sleepin gperson
mccoycatherine84: I can tell from your hours of work, I guess mine is little but in my country most people don't work the hours I do, That's why I call it long hours in my country ..
me: In reality that is long hours
mccoycatherine84: Smile
me: In fact, many people would not even be able to spell work in your country or mine so ther is no argument from me
mccoycatherine84: I agree with you .. Tell me about your educational background ?
me: Is this going ot kill my chances with you?
mccoycatherine84: Never not at all ..
me: i graduated high school
mccoycatherine84: Go ahead nothing to be shy of ..
me: I have been doig this since I was 14
mccoycatherine84: No problem.. Alright Derrick there is no reason to be shy of your educational background alright .
me: Back then, education was not a priority
Common sense was
mccoycatherine84: I understand so how long have you been a drilling consultant & a farmer ?
Do you love your job ?
Sent at 10:49 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Are you there with me ?
me: I have been a farmer, if you could call me that, since I was a wee tyke picking tater bugs for a penny each. I have been consulting for about 7 years now but worked in the profession since I was old enough to do the work and they could sneak me some cash rather than a paycheck
Sent at 10:52 PM on Thursday
me: And I do love what I do
mccoycatherine84: Good to know .. Nice to know all those information ..
me: If a person does not like their work they will never care about anything more than the money
mccoycatherine84: Yes I agree with you on that ..So where is your work and where is your home Derrick ?
Sent at 10:55 PM on Thursday
me: Right now I am just west of Calumet. My home is just west of Ft. cobb lake
Where are you?
mccoycatherine84: Am in Ghana,Accra
I live in a town called Lapaz
me: Is it interesting?
mccoycatherine84: It is interesting to live here and it's a nice society ..
me: I am sure you can guess that American TC does not show reality on this
TV
mccoycatherine84: My work is located in the Capital Accra,Kantamanto..
me: They try to exploit your people
Sent at 10:59 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: They also do show some programmes on the free tv channels, Like Oprah Winfrey.. But some are paid before view ..
me: I don't have a clue about Oprah but I hate to see those charity commercials
mccoycatherine84: With that one you will have to go to the Dstv office and get a dish of theirs and upgrade to their service which at the end of every month you will pay $200, because they show much programmes,movies,music videos and other exciting stuffs ..
me: I don't care for that junk
I barely have the free TV out here
mccoycatherine84: Lol.. Yes I also don't fancy those products ...
me: I am not paying these people that money to watch TV
I'll let the kids bring me movies to watch
mccoycatherine84: Same here ..
I'll also download some music from the internet and watch them..
me: Right now I have one of those davinci ones in but still haven't watched it
mccoycatherine84: Instead of paying such an amount of money for tv programmes, And besides that's my salary for every month ending .. I get paid $200 ..
me: I use playlist for music
What do you have?
You get paid 200 a month?
That is sad
mccoycatherine84: Yes that's my pay every month, And it even varies ..
I join the commercial car always to work and when am returning too I do the same thing ..
me: jeez, I don't think i should mention my wages then
You might hate me
mccoycatherine84: Why not, If you wouldn't mind you can share it with me ?
Why will I hate you for what you make, Never I shall never do such a thing ..
Sent at 11:07 PM on Thursday
me: My business brings in around 8 million a year
mccoycatherine84: Wow that is a whole lot of fortunes in my country ....
me: Keep in mind I have to pay all expenses fro this with almost 50 employees
My consulting fees are 2500 per day plus expenses
mccoycatherine84: Good to know ..
It's good to know with your business and how you move along with things ..
me: I usually have to cut my checks off around July or August for the new tax year
mccoycatherine84: When is your date of birth ?
me: 6/13/62
yours?
Sent at 11:12 PM on Thursday
me: I am 50 if you are calculating me
mccoycatherine84: Nope am not calculating you, Am actually saving that ..
me: Please excusae me for one minute
mccoycatherine84: No worries am right here ..
Sent at 11:14 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: I was born on the 25/07/1996
me: I am back
mccoycatherine84: Welcome back ..
me: sorry for the interruption
mccoycatherine84: No problem am cool ..
me: I am really finding you to be a one in a million of the people I have talked with
Most only last about 5-10 minutes with me in chat
mccoycatherine84: I guess am a lucky person and same as you too ..
You also carry out the same point with my side too ..
me: I find myself to be the lucky one
Or at least I can hope to be
mccoycatherine84: Let's see what time has for us and hopefully the conversation will move on this good and perfect without any interruption, So tell me what time are you normally on here, I mean what time will I normally get you on here for us to talk from time to time ?
Sent at 11:20 PM on Thursday
me: I am normally on here first thing in the morning until just about maybe 2-3 in the afternoons but it is often sporadic
It is very unusual for me to be her this late
mccoycatherine84: Wow is it because of our conversation that's why you're on here ? Which has kept you stucked on here ?
me: Yes it is
You are exactly why I am up here right now and you know it
Don't be coy
mccoycatherine84: Wow, Am also not normally up this late because I got workto attend in the morning, It's already 5:22am and I'll have to leave for work at 7:00 am..
So guess what we've done to each other ? Lol ..!!
me: I am so sorry
I had no intention of this
mccoycatherine84: Don't bother Derrick am not mad at you at all .. Alright .. It's not your fault we both enjoyed the conversation which has lead us to this alright ..
me: I have just enjoyed our talks her
mccoycatherine84: There is more to come I can tell .. I've also enjoyed our talks on here and I really appreciate you and the time you've spent with me.. And with the time difference kindly help me with the calculation, What time do you normally come online my time ?
And how can I have access to you just in case I get on here and you're not on first ?
Sent at 11:27 PM on Thursday
me: It is exactly 11:27 Pm here right now
mccoycatherine84: And it's exactly 5:27am here now which is a Friday morning for me, so what time should I normally come on here for us to talk my time ?
me: You can email me any time you like
I will always answer
So we have a 6 hour split
mccoycatherine84: Yes 6 hours time difference ..
Okay.. No problem I'll check on you time to time too from my end alright no matter how bad the internet connection or my computer reacts ..
me: As long as I am able to communicate with you I don't really care about your connection
I found someone that knows how to talk rapidly and with none of that pasting mess
I am so sorry for keeping you up[
I feel bad now
mccoycatherine84: No worries Derrick .. It's a beautiful beginning of our relationship on here .. Alright don't feel bad please .
We both enjoyed the conversation and of course I was watching the time but I was just enjoying it to too much to call for a quite or get to bed .. Alright..
me: I hope a shower can revive you at least a bit
mccoycatherine84: Of course, I'll just wait till it's 6am then I get off here to take a shower and prepare to leave since I'll have to meet up with the commercial bus
me: Is your username also your email?
mccoycatherine84: @gmail.com is my email address ..
me: Thank you my lady!
mccoycatherine84: You welcome, And yours is @gmail.com right ?
me: I will track you down now! And yed that is mine
yes
mccoycatherine84: You will track me down how ?
me: I don't know but you and I have met and I have to pursue this
mccoycatherine84: Pursue ?
me: I cannot let such a wonderful person slip from me
mccoycatherine84: Great .. I'll hold high esteem to you ..
me: You are veyr sweet
Sent at 11:37 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: Same to you Derrick ..
me: I have really enjoyed our talk tonight and I am sorry to have kept you awake
Sent at 11:39 PM on Thursday
me: I hope we may continue our discussions today, or maybe even tomorrow if you are too tired later
I won't care as long as you are there
mccoycatherine84: Don't worry about that Derrick and am also suppose to thank you for your trust and understanding ..
me: Please do not thank me my lady
You are welcome into my atmosphere at any time if I am here
mccoycatherine84: We both brought out the best in each other tonight with the conversation, Because many things I didn't know about you has been clearly shown out and many things you also wanted to know probably has been spitted out, So we can say we know somethings about each other and time will still tell for us ?
me: I am sure thre is much more to come and I look forward to it
me: I thank you fo knowing how to hold a conversation and being very nice ot me
mccoycatherine84: Same to you and am much grateful ..
Hold on a minute going to the bathroom ..
me: I shall be here if you like but you may want ot begin your morning rituals my lady
If you do just tell me
mccoycatherine84: Am back ..
Sent at 11:45 PM on Thursday
me: welcome back
mccoycatherine84: My mom and granny are up .. And at the living room .. It's that time of the day where am suppose to get prepared for work, I do have access to a computer at work but not when my boss is around so if I get to work and am bless busy I'll sign back on and probably have a conversation with you ..
me: If I am here I will love to talk more
If not we can always email and talk that way
mccoycatherine84: Okay.. I have to get off now and go take a shower and prepare for work ..
me: Have a great day and I am sorry for keeping you up
mccoycatherine84: Am hopeful to hear back from you when I get a chance at work, Hope you have a nice day and also enjoy the rest of your evening ..
Sent at 11:48 PM on Thursday
mccoycatherine84: I hate to leave but I have to leave .. Have a nice day ..
me: It is fine! Pleas always tell me these things when we talk
I will not get upset about it
mccoycatherine84: Don't worry alright .. Never feel bad ..
me: I am glad you did not last night but from here on please do
mccoycatherine84: Don't worry alright Derrick, we both had a nice and perfect conversation.. Let's pray things works on that way and we keep on enjoying each and every conversation we have on here ..
me: I will be thinking of tht cute smile all day long!
Thank you
mccoycatherine84: I appreciate am being the one in the million..
me: You are definitely that! I am glad you found me or we may never have had this talk
mccoycatherine84: Am glad and happy we appreciate each other ..
Sent at 11:54 PM on Thursday
me: You haave a great day and I just realized, you are getting ready for a morning shower and I am about to hit my evening one
mccoycatherine84: Yes I have to permit you to get your rest too .. Have a nice day and stay blessed ..
me: If nothing else I will smell pretty when you talk with me again
mccoycatherine84: I'll get back to you immediately when I get the chance from work, that I promise .. Count on me when I get the chance you will see me on here ..
me: you better get your shower and some breakfast little lady
mccoycatherine84: Okay.. Take good care of yourself and Have a sound sleep and I wish you a bed of roses too ..
me: I thank you for that, but I don't believe i will be resting soundly knowig the night I put you through
mccoycatherine84: Never feel bad Derrick.. Kindly have a sound sleep when you get the chance ..
me: I hope you will nt clobber me in my drowsy restig mode
mccoycatherine84: Never feel bad for quality times we've spent together alright ..
me: I enjoy quality times
I thank you for this
I am just sorry it came at an expense o you
mccoycatherine84: No worries .. Kindly feel normal it's normal .. Nobody is blaming you for anything alright ..
me: You are such a sweetheart
mccoycatherine84: Get enough rest for yourself and I have nothing bad against you Derrick.. This is a beautiful beginning of our conversation .. And there are more good stuffs to come in our way so never leave a day with regrets Alright ..
me: I can go days without it but I should stop and be rude so you can carry on
Please know I am not being mean but you need your shower and breakfas
mccoycatherine84: Dont worry.. I'll do that and have a sound sleep ..
Sent at 12:03 AM on Friday

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
watsjawaka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks awkward Rolling Eyes
could somebody know you from a dating site ?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have told a few of mine that I am sick of fakes that cannot carry a conversation in email, not to mention chat and phone and this fell right in that frame

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I appreciate am being the one in the million..

If I recall, lads do tend to mess up the usage of "am".

Quote:
Actually there's Scam everywhere but am given you 100% assurance that this is not SCAM so believe me and send the money as you have been advised.

etc.

though its difficult to make a judgment off one mistake. It's very systematic in this case though.

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are very correct in that respect. Something about this one is going to have to be unleashed with further talks I am afraid. First lad ever in chat that would and could talk and type as fast as i do on most of his
It was rather astonishing to find him and unless I hear otherwise, am going to find the chink in that armor.

Cellphone - web store
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't read the whole thing but I saw too many phrases that sounded laddish to me:

Quote:
there are certain things you will love to know about me

They often mix up "will" and "would".

Quote:
Aside him I've not given myself the chance again to give myself up to any man unless the perfect man who is ready to marry me and make me her's forever in life

"Aside" him instead of "besides him", plus mixing up his and hers.

Quote:
Am always truthful with my life...so actually was thinking you would also doubt

Leaving out "I" before am and was...in fact, saying "am" instead of "I am" is rampant throughout.

My instinct says it's a lad who speaks really excellent English...kinda like our boy Kelvin in the Barry/Hester bait! But even he does laddish things like dropping the "I" all the time.

I am finding it surprising how well-spoken in English some of the lads I'm encountering really are! They weren't this good back when I was baiting heavily a few years ago...

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see Lad all over the place but first this made me Chortle:

Quote:
mccoycatherine84: Good to know Derrick .. Did you ever have a one night stand?
me: Yes but it was not worth the time spent

Anyhow apart from all the Ams etc. A few oddities jumped out in my skimming:

Quote:
mccoycatherine84: I was born on the 25/07/1996

A bit young?

Who the heck says this sort of crap:

Quote:
mccoycatherine84: Great .. I'll hold high esteem to you ..

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This line gave me pause:

Code:
am given you 100% assurance

I have heard that so many times from Lads!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bit at the beginning where she's trying to impress upon you that she's an honest person and would never steal from anyone again seems a bit familiar.
Trying to get you away from thinking 'scam' as early as possible?
I've had a lad recently who in just his first sentence managed to include the words 'honestly' 'promise' 'swear' 'genuinely' and 'trust'. Shocked

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
'honestly' 'promise' 'swear' 'genuinely' and 'trust'

sounds 100% risky free Very Happy

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is precisely why I have learned to hate the term "lad English." There is no such thing as lad English. African lads use African English, just as American scammers use American English. There is no difference between the English of an African lad and that of millions of other Africans who do not scam.

African English does NOT make someone a lad.
African English when they are pretending NOT to be African, are following a typical lad storyline or script, or trying to start a relationship using clearly stolen photos DOES make someone a lad.

The English in the posted chat is definitely African. But why is there a debate about it when "she" says right here:
Quote:
We have tribes in my country which language spoken are Twi,Ga,Ewe,Hausa

This person is openly acknowledging being African. The English merely supports their own claim.

I don't know what photos this person is using but so far you do have manipulative behavior and some definite signs of scamming:
-copied standard text littered throughout the chat (with denial of course)
-the typical female romance scammer role (young, innocent, vulnerable, etc.)
-the standard aggressive push to forward the relationship (give me a phone number, delete your profile, etc.)
-typical focus on trust and honesty

This is suggestive of a scammer but not conclusive evidence (unless you have fake photos from her.)

Because this one approached you out of nowhere, with the signs so far there's probably enough evidence to keep going a bit further at this point, but if "she" doesn't provide more concrete evidence soon, or it starts to look like this person is a beggar or even a a visa-seeker (we aren't the motive police--a real relationship with mercenary motives is not baitable) then this one needs to be dropped.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google shows up nothing for the email.

Most lad addies show up somewhere or other even if they are relatively new.

If this contact came through your catcher account you can safely assume it's lad. In all the years I've been baiting, nothing remotely non-scam has come in through my catcher.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was also the lads 2 steps back, turn around dosey doe when you caught him copying and pasting.

Quote:
The real me is here, That is a quotation I quoted from my Granny's conversation with my Uncle sometime ago when he was having problems with his husband ..

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As an avid reader here for some years(and one who's particularly fond of reading romance scams) I just thought I would chime in and agree with the others. This absolutely screams lad to me. Albeit a much better than average lad, but a lad nonetheless.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me make this very clear:

I am talking about evidence here, not whether he/she looks like a lad.

-He/she has NOT lied about location or nationality. There is no claim of "I am an American staying with my grandmother in Ghana" or anything along those lines.
-NV hasn't mentioned photos yet. If he/she had sent porn model or other stolen photos, I am assuming NV would have mentioned it.
-There have been no requests for BTA or other fake fees, no talk of bogus inheritance, etc.

There are real African members on dating sites. Some are looking for a real relationship, others are looking for a "sugar daddy/mommy" or a way out of Africa. Some of these gold-diggers may be manipulative and pushy, and may even request money (just as a beggar does.) While we may not agree with them, if they aren't hiding their intentions, and aren't pretending to be someone they are not, we do not bait them. We deal with this at scamwarners from time to time. I remember one who actually traveled to Africa and married her internet romance, an African man half her age. (Whether the marriage is legal is a different question.) The husband is supposedly going to come here to join her, but there's always a reason it doesn't work. In the meantime, she is sending money to her "husband" every month. Sleazy? Yes. But he is real, and we don't bait it, just as we don't bait gold-diggers of any other nationality.

I absolutely agree that this totally looks like a scammer, but a few love quotes and typical manipulation are not solid evidence. Real people do stupid things like that too. If there is no SOLID evidence soon, then the bait should be dropped, period--the same way that you would drop a beggar even if the pathetic story of his life doesn't ring true. Or, "she" can just be dropped now too.

Our policy is that we bait CONFIRMED scammers, and only scammers.

It is not "shoot first, ask questions later" and it certainly is not "sounds African, therefore it is a scammer."

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for the record, Dorothy, I didn't read the whole thing...I assumed the person was claiming to be American, or English, or whatever. I didn't see the part where she mentioned "tribes". My post calling it "laddish" was made under the assumption she WAS claiming to be something she clearly wasn't.

If this is just a lonely person from Africa looking for online romance, that's a different story.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every once and a while I need such a Thread to bring me back to reality.

As our expert on the subject says (Dorothy):

Quote:
This is suggestive of a scammer but not conclusive evidence (unless you have fake photos from her.)

NV started this Thread because he didn't know. We don't know either; time will tell.

As luck would have it, I have a possible Vlad on the line right now. I say 'possible' because I don't really know. This could be a Woman looking for a friend, husband, better life etc. but definitely is not someone I should be Baiting since I don't know all the facts. Yes I will continue to play along to a point but I will not give it that 'Piles' touch as I simply do not know...(yet).

I might have taken a different approach if I hadn't read this Thread in the first place.

Thanx Dorothy!!!!!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did receive 4 pictures of a pretty young girl when we exchanged our photos. I am definitely treading lightly with this one though. I don't have proof and I do not want to mess with an innocent. I have only been changing a few mails with this one since that chat. She is very well spoken but seems to follow almost the same pattern as another one I picked up on. Humiama, one of my other new love interests is giving me the same Q&A bit but when I push back with that one he gets "too tired" and has to rest.

My Phillipa began something like this and took quite a while to get to the money part so this may be one of the older school types.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I am pretty well convinced!

mccoycatherine84: I just had a chance to get on here after church, It's been a busy day with the family, We had some discussion about how to handle things in the house and some misunderstanding had to be solved, How is your day and what's new with you ?
I hope you had a sound sleep and I hope to hear back from you later on in the day when I return back from church probably .. Enjoy the rest of your day and wish for the spirits to guide you through .. Have a nice day ..
Sent at 3:26 AM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Good Evening Derrick..
How are you doing ?
Sent at 12:28 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: It's 6:30pm my time now ..
Sent at 12:30 PM on Sunday
me: OTTO! i see a pretty girl in my chat box
How are you today
mccoycatherine84: Am here for you Derrick.. Am doing great & how about you ?
me: I am a bit tense about my drill bit but I am fine otherwise
And it is 12:30 Pm Sunday here
mccoycatherine84: Great.. Give thanks to the spirit,I was just writing a respond to your email and I saw your chat, Am glad you made it on here for me and also I give thanks to God that everything is moving on good with you aside your drill.. So how has your day been today ?
Sent at 12:33 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Good Morning, Am off to church and thought you should know ..
me: You going back my lady?
I hope you enjoy yur time thre
mccoycatherine84: Am right on here for you ..
Sorry I lost connections..
My computer is giving me problem the whole of today .. Did you got my last message before I got interrupted ?
me: You mean your mail?
I got that and that may be what interrupted us
mccoycatherine84: No I mean on here the last message you got from me before I got interrupted
me: Where did you get interrupted?
mccoycatherine84: Great.. Give thanks to the spirit,I was just writing a respond to your email and I saw your chat, Am glad you made it on here for me and also I give thanks to God that everything is moving on good with you aside your drill.. So how has your day been today ?
me: I cannot answer positively until I see what you mean
mccoycatherine84: This was the last message I sent to you, I mean did you get this message before I got disconnected on here just a while ago ?
me: I saw that one
Thought it best to leve it aloe since our views on religion are different
mccoycatherine84: Yes I understand, I wouldn't want to talk much about my religion since it's different from what everyone believes in but we're all the same people ..
me: yes we are and I don't want to throw my views on you wither
either
You believe and that is great for you
mccoycatherine84: Yes let's leave things that way, So what are your plans for the rest of the day ?
me: I am watching my TOTCO for any variation
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay, What's the TOTCO ?
me: My penetration rate has fallen so my bit is about to fail
Sent at 12:40 PM on Sunday
me: TOTCO is my monitoring setup. I can see pump pressure, torque, rate of pentration and a pimp strokes
If any of them change, i have to pull the bit
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay ... I understand .
me: Are you enjoying your Sunday?
mccoycatherine84: Well so far so good and especially having you here with me is a pleasure and of course am enjoying it with you on here ..So what has been on your mind since our last chat ?
me: Your sweet demeanor and lovely smile
mccoycatherine84: I took a picture for you .
me: You are so sweet
mccoycatherine84: You're welcome, I'll also do everything and anything in my capacity to make you happy and keep those smiles on your face ..
me: You make me smile just by talking to me
everything else with you is a bonus
mccoycatherine84: Same here .. You make me feel good and special in a way I can't even describe..
me: I am so glad to finally find someone that knows how to talk
Sent at 12:47 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Same here Derrick, All those I met were interested in seeing my nakedness and take advantage of me, But you're a man of principal who believes in nature and the maturity of the mind & heart .. You're truly a gift from Heaven ..
Sent at 12:48 PM on Sunday
me: My lady, I do not want you to get a wrong impression of me because I would enjoy your naked self, but only if we make this work and come together as a family
mccoycatherine84: That is what am talking about, If things works out and we come together as a family of course you will see me naked, But other's wanted to see me naked on the computer..
me: I do not look for that at all
mccoycatherine84: If we're married or settled down as a family of course I wouldn't hide my nakedness from you, I have no wrong impression of you at all ..
me: I just wanted you to know my long range plan for us here
And I agree with you on that point..
me: I do not hide things from you
mccoycatherine84: Great... I'll also not hide anything from you, And of course if we're together as a family intimacy will always count because it's also a strong and good strength to make the relationship a long lasting one ..
me: We are having great conversation and I really thiunk you are so special
mccoycatherine84: I think the same way too.. And I just give thanks to the spirits that we're moving along good and perfect so far ..
me: I am sorry that i have not asked before but what will your family think of us?
I know that is a terrible thing to ask but some people might not agree with us
Sent at 12:55 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Will yes my family will think of us and am also sorry I didn't tell you this earlier on, I informed them about you and how rapidly we're moving along on here and I told them about your age and everything I know about you and there was smiles on everyone's face, My granny quoted "Chase Your Dreams Cathy" and my mother also wished me good luck with this one, So there is not a problem at all from my family.. All that matters is that we will keep to our promises and words and enjoy to it that we don't let each other down, Because I can't stand the chance of having my heart broken again ..
And I wouldn't also do anything to hurt you or down you down, I promise that on my life ..
me: Wow! I love your family already!
I have told mine by email but haven't gotten a reply yet
They are very ope and locing so I know they will accept it
mccoycatherine84: They appreciate you too, And I share your picture with them and your address as you requested and everyone has no reason, All they both said was love doesn't matter size,weight,race,age,distance or anything to set as a blockage ..
me: I just thought this was important for us to speak of
I know not every family is like this
mccoycatherine84: I understand I agree with you, Not every family will agree on this ..
Sent at 1:00 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: I give thanks to the spirits that everyone is Okay with us and what we're building for on here..
me: Some people don't understand that concept of younger/older and our race difference but I don't care what they would say
Sent at 1:01 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: I understand, We shouldn't let anyone into this relationship to make any hindrance or set as an obstacle, No matter the age,distance or race, We shouldn't both permit anything to get between us .. Whatever they say about us shouldn't be part of our schedule, What matters is we saying out the right words our heart is speaking out ..
me: you are absolutely true and correct
mccoycatherine84: I'll do anything for you Derrick to keep those smiles on your face and I promise I wouldn't let anything come between us ..
me: All tht matters is you and I
mccoycatherine84: Yes You & Me is all that matters ...
me: Is it going to bother you to be a mother and grand mother if we marry?
Sent at 1:04 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: I wouldn't bother me at all.. Besides that's what makes a family, We being united and staying focused as a family is all that matters, Whatever it is, I'll love to work to help you if you wouldn't mind if we get married hopefully if that is what is planned for us..
Will you permit me to work to help support you ?
me: You would do as you choose my lady
You want to work or stay home does not matter to me
You do what makes you happy
mccoycatherine84: Great.. I'll love to work to help you ..
Thank you for the understanding ..
me: You ca trust me honey, it won't be helping as much as keeping you happy
mccoycatherine84: No worries my dear..
I'll trust you, But there is this thing I don't feel confortable about Derrick ?
me: What would that be?
mccoycatherine84: Well to set things up right and also for nothing to set as a problem for us, I'll like us to take off our profile from the site we met from ? Is that going to be a problem ?
me: I have no trouble with that
i will put my computer guy on it
I have no use fr that
mccoycatherine84: Thank you for understanding, I will also give you my username and password from the site too so you can take it off yourself or ask the computer guy to take that off too if that wouldn't be a problem ?
me: Please don't
I trusr you honey and I would not have a clue what to do with your stuf
mccoycatherine84: Thank you my dear ..
me: I have been told not to give mine away
mccoycatherine84: Yes you have been told not to give yours away, But ask yourself who are those people who told you that, As you said it's you and me who are dealing out here and we're suppose to do things to please each other and not what others says about us ?
me: It is my computer person tht said that
I know it is you and I but i still have to foolow his direction too
mccoycatherine84: I wouldn't cause any harm to you if you trust me, And I believe you can also never hurt me.. So sharing such information with you wouldn't be a problem at all, He said that to you for a satisfaction of some people whom if you share such information with they will harm you..
me: Let us pleae not do that and get him upset
mccoycatherine84: No worries, I understand you ..
me: I know you would not harm me but I still have to follow company policy
mccoycatherine84: I understand you .. No problem
me: you are so nice to me
mccoycatherine84: I just deleted my profile, Success
Your FishMeetFish account is now offline. Should you decide to re-active your account, check your email for instruction.
me: For the last few days I have really wondered if I am worthy of you
mccoycatherine84: I've also been wondering the same thing that am I worthy of your love,trust & believe and one thing that also setted in mind was the distance and how we can solve the distance between ?
me: I don't see a mail yet but will likely e here in a minute or so. I will pass it to my computer guy
mccoycatherine84: I just deleted my account from the website ..
me: I believe our distance has give us the great chance to actually know one another
We can solve this one easily
I think it just arrived
Sent at 1:18 PM on Sunday
me: Well, i think it should be obvious. We have to find out all that we need to do to make this happen if it is going to
mccoycatherine84: Because to be frank with you, I can't even save to renew my passport, Times are hard for me here. So I wouldn't know what to do now, Am just being frank with you and I also understand that in a relationship things are supposed to be shared together..
me: Can you tell me wher you are and your airport?
I can arrange a visit
mccoycatherine84: Well it's depending on us to make this happen, As we both quoted earlier on, It's about us staying focused on here and also make sure everything we plan to do is in plan and everything is good, And of course I know where I am and the name of the international airport here .
Will you come to my country ?
me: Sure I can arrange it
It will take some time though
mccoycatherine84: Yes I understand it will take sometime but it will be nice to receive you here, And also how about me coming there too ?
Sent at 1:22 PM on Sunday
me: Either way is fine with me. I just thought it may be better for me to meet and get to know my new family
mccoycatherine84: And am also thinking the same way that it will be nice for me to come and meet my new family..
me: You decide which way we do this and we will work at it
mccoycatherine84: Both ways are good, I'll love to come there and if probably we can move down here together and meet my family & friends .. Besides certain things will be new to you here, especially the culture & tradition. You'll need to learn more about that too .
me: I was just suggesting my visit
mccoycatherine84: Wow am glad you've given me the platform to choose, I'll love to come there and then we move down to my country together. What do you think ?
me: Of course I have to learn those thigs
I have no problem with that. I am sure you will find America to be the same
mccoycatherine84: No problem, I understand you were just suggesting we can work on both ways, I'll love to come there first, Learn the way you living in the country and then learn more stuffs I don't know about the country and then we'll come down here and I'll also introduce you to many stuffs in the country.. Of course, I've been to
America before ..
me: I think I left that for you to choose and it seems you have
That is what we will do
Sent at 1:26 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Yes.. I choosed, I'll love to come there first my dear, So we can work on that, I have a Passport which is died and needs to be renewed and also a Visa which will need to be renewed and probably a plane ticket to get on the airline and I'll be there.. What's the name of your international airport ?
me: Will Rogers Int'l in Oklahoma City
Our home is in a little place called ft. Cobb
Sent at 1:29 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Good, I can find out the details and what will be needed for us to begin on this, I think working on the distance will be really important and necessary for us ..So if you could also give me the permit to find out and make enquiries about what I'll need ? I wouldn't hesitate
Sent at 1:30 PM on Sunday
me: Honey, you do not need my permit. You are my equal. Things in our family are done as needed
Sent at 1:31 PM on Sunday
me: is your net bad baby?
mccoycatherine84: Yes my dear, Am sorry my connection is giving me problems .. Did you got my last message ?
me: yes I did and answered you too before your net went down
mccoycatherine84: Sorry I didn't get your answer ..
me: Please do not feel bad for things yu do not cotrol
mccoycatherine84: Good, I can find out the details and what will be needed for us to begin on this, I think working on the distance will be really important and necessary for us ..So if you could also give me the permit to find out and make enquiries about what I'll need ? I wouldn't hesitate
But if you think we need some more time too to solve on issues and probably learn more about each other, I wouldn't mind too ..
This were the last message I sent before I got disconnected and I didn't get any answer ..
me: My anser is yes! Please find out how to bring my girl home t me
mccoycatherine84: Wow, Am flattered you got me smiling ..
me: Is that what you meant?
mccoycatherine84: I just wished you can see me now and the kind of excitement I have inside me now ..
me: Baby, you are my equal and do not have to ask my permit for things
Those words really kind of hurt me that you said them
mccoycatherine84: Well in my country, Traditionally the lady is suppose to ask the permission of her man to do things, that is how I was brought up so it's been with me since.. I'll always have to request for the permission before I take unto things to myself, Aside carrying out house chores which is suppose to be a dute of the lady but if the man choose to help too it's accepted and appreciated ..
me: That is horrible honey
In our home, you will stand beside me and be strong as my lovely wife
You will not be allowed t stand behind
mccoycatherine84: Yes it's the same here, I'll stand by you and keep you strong and provide you with every support & advice which a wife is suppose to give to her husband ..
me: I want you to feel free to do things when you are here or there
mccoycatherine84: Yes I think relationship & marriage is all about standing by each other and no one being behind.. But to do things with permission is a nice way especially concerned with finances, Maybe probably with you it doesn't mean anything but with some men it means a lot to them for their lady to always seek their permission in doing things ..
I got you my dear and thank you so much for this permit ..
me: It is a nice way but we are only talking about finding a way to make it happe right now
Money is not in the piocture
mccoycatherine84: I understand but I was just making a comparing ..
me: that is fine and i am glad that you shared your thoughts
I want this always through our life
mccoycatherine84: Thanks for understanding me and also respecting the culture & traditions concerned with the issues we just elaborated on ..
me: It is important for us to talk and understand
mccoycatherine84: Yes I agree that is the best way to solve on issues ..
me: We are meeting from 2 different cultures so we have to find a middle ground
mccoycatherine84: Yes I agree with you ..
Sent at 1:44 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you Derrick!
me: I really am nervous about this but I have to ask it
mccoycatherine84: Go ahead and ask .?
me: What, in the way of intimacy, is consider appropraiate or not?
Sent at 1:46 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Well I think the appropriate way of intimacy is understanding, feeling combining.. And in the right way of doing it is understanding each other and also embracing the moments.. What do you think too ?
me: honey, that is not the intimacy I am speaking of
Did I SAY SOMETHING BAD OR IS IT YOUR NET?
mccoycatherine84: But as in religion, In my religion I believe that intimacy should only count when you're settled down as husband and wife, But I must tell you this too, Am not a virgin and the last time I had sex was when I was 20 years, That was with my Ex guy and it only happened one and after then nothing else has happened in my life since I didn't permit anyone ..
Am righ there with you ..
me: I am not bothered about your past
I just do not want to do things that might upset you if we come together
mccoycatherine84: No worries my dear, I thought it was wise for you to ask.. I have no problem with that..
me: I am a very ope person where sex is concerned but some people and cultures are not like me
Sent at 1:51 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: I agree with you, It's different from how everyone does his or her own thing, And I respect you for your views and everything concerned with you .. How about you too, I want to put back the same question you asked me to you ?
me: I am ope to most anything you would like but I am not of a type that is offended by peoples sexual choices
I think it is all wirthy of a try
mccoycatherine84: Same here .. I agree with you on that ..
Sent at 1:54 PM on Sunday
me: I am sorry if that looked to be one of those nakedness type of things
I promise it was not meant like that
Sent at 1:55 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: From the first time we met I knew you were special, unlike other guys I've spoken to on here and met in my life. I never thought we would be where we are today willing to work on the distance and also willing to settle down as a united family .. The roads we have traveled have been long and bumpy, but we survived the ruts. Thank you for always giving us that extra chance to make it and never giving up on us no matter how worse things has been in the past.
me: I am not about to give up on you baby!
I am going to make you mine
mccoycatherine84: I want you to know that I appreciate everything we doing on here, Am also never backing down from this sweetie .. Am flattered I finally find someone to put back smiles on my face ..
me: Your smile is so cute
You should always keep that
mccoycatherine84: Am blushing ..
me: Please don't
I am only telling the truth
mccoycatherine84: I appreciate you Derrick ..
me: I do a lot maore than just appreciate you my lady
I adore you
mccoycatherine84: Wow, I feel like a queen already
me: You are a treasure
I want to take you home to my treasure chest!
mccoycatherine84: Am forever yours and indebted to you ..
me: You owe me nothing baby
you are in no way indected to me
mccoycatherine84: Am indebted to your love and the feelings you have for me ..
me: i want and would love to have your attentions and affections but there is no debt here
mccoycatherine84: Okay my dear, You have my attention fully, I promise, And same as my affection.. You got my completely Derrick ..
me: Would you please excuse me for a minute?
mccoycatherine84: No problem am right here waiting for you ..
me: I have to visi the boys room again
mccoycatherine84: Suit yourself, Am right here waiting for you ..
Sent at 2:04 PM on Sunday
me: I am back my angel
mccoycatherine84: Am right here for you..
me: Thank you for waiting
mccoycatherine84: How was the boys ?
You're welcome ..
me: Do you understand I am talking about the bathroom baby when I say that honey?
mccoycatherine84: Oh really..?? Lol, You got me thinking always that you were going to check on your boys(workers).. LoL ..
me: I am sorry for that misunderstanding
I was trying not to be rude about it
mccoycatherine84: I understand you.. I got a clear idea now so next time I wouldn't misunderstand you at all ..
me: I thought we may have been cross there so I thought it best to tell you
Sorry for that visual
mccoycatherine84: No problem, Thanks for understanding ..
me: These are just petty little things we will overcome
A little talk and undrstanding make it easy
mccoycatherine84: Agreed ..
Kindly hold on need to get something out of the fridge
me: Yes my lady
mccoycatherine84: Thank you, will be right back
me: I'll be here
Sent at 2:14 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: Am here .. Thank you so much for waiting ..
me: There is my girl
welcome back
mccoycatherine84: Thank you, Grannd said HI.. She was so curious and wanted to know what I've been doing behind the computer for hours now ..
me: Please tell er hello for me
Am I keeping you from family time?
I know you and I spending family time but we are not alone
mccoycatherine84: Nope not at all my dear ..
I agree with you, we both love to spend time with the family but Granny is just in the living room just watching a soccer match verses Togo & Burkina Faso ..
me: I can't comment on that
I know nothing abut tha game
mccoycatherine84: Yes I agree with you on that .. It takes time to learn unless you decide not to learn it ..
me: I have the TV on behind me with the Super Bowl pre-game suff on
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay, Sounds good.. Am also seating behind the computer and communicating with the only man I have in my life now ..
me: I am one lucky man!
I have found such a sweetheart
mccoycatherine84: Am also one lucky woman ..
me: how is it that you are single?
Your smile alone brought me to you
mccoycatherine84: I just don't know, I give thanks to the spirits because if I wasn't to be single I wouldn't have had this opportunity to meet someone special like you ..
me: Your intellligence has cought me like a fish on a hook
me: We are going to be great together
Sent at 2:25 PM on Sunday
mccoycatherine84: I agree with you, When I get a chance tomorrow I'll get to the embassy and find out ..
me: Please do
I would love to find you at the airport
mccoycatherine84: Thank you .. If you wouldn't mind my mind, Can you excuse me for some minutes whiles I get dinner taken and I'll get back on here for us to talk ?
me: Okay, should we close this one or leave it open?
Enjoy your meal
mccoycatherine84: Well I'll leave it on but i get disconnected worry less when I get on here I'll sign on again after I finish dinner ..
me: That is fine
I will watch for yu and if we are not ripping pipe I will be here.
mccoycatherine84: Okay my dear, Take good care of yourself and I'll be back on here soon for you ..
me: Enjoy your meal
mccoycatherine84: Take good care of yourself whiles am away ..
Sent at 2:30 PM on Sunday

mccoycatherine84: Of course i agree with you, So tell me how do you intend for us to work out the distance ?

Cellphone - web store
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the old visa expenses... Shame, I had hopes for something more original. But like they say, there are no new stories.

The usual treatment, NV?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Certainly will be!

Cellphone - web store
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heh....it figures. keep us posted. Smile
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mccoycatherine84: Hello Sweetie ..
Am here now, How are you doing ?
Sent at 4:26 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Nice to meet you on here, I guess you were waiting on me ..
Kindly excuse me for some minutes, I want to take a shower, I'll be back on here ..
Sent at 4:28 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Hello My Dear
me: hello my lady
Yes I was
I have missed you and I saw you were in the shower
mccoycatherine84: Great, That is nice of you, How is your day ?
me: Today is going well
How was your work?
Sent at 5:00 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Perfect, Yes I was in the shower and just got out to get on the computer to check on you too, Well work was good today, I had a chance to go to the embassy with my Boss, Actually today is the 2nd time I've had a chance to go out outside work .. I was surprised with my Boss wanting to drop me off at the Embassy since she was going that direction, And I was in a huge traffic today .. But all went on well and most of all is that, I was thinking about you and missing you so much ..
me: What did they tell you?
mccoycatherine84: Well I went there to make the inquiries about what am suppose to do to renew my Passport and Visa and they estimated the amount for me ..
me: That was very nice of your boss o drop yu off there too
Sent at 5:03 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Yes that was really nice, So I have the amount on how much it will cost to do the renewal but the whole truth is I can't afford it ..
me: Ca you please tell me rather than dropping hints honey?
mccoycatherine84: No Problem, It's going to cost $500 to renew both and it will take 7 business day to do that.
Sent at 5:05 PM on Monday
me: where are you baby?
mccoycatherine84: Am Home..
me: It is telling me you are offline
mccoycatherine84: Am right here with you, Don't know why it's appearing am offline .. But are you getting my messages ?
me: yes I am seeing your messages
That is all that really matters
mccoycatherine84: Okay, Good you're reading my message, I said earlier on that it's going to cost $500 to renew both and it will take 7 business day..
me: The time just gives us more days to talk and I see nothig wrong with that cost
Do you think it is wrong or something?
Sent at 5:09 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: No, I was rather thinking it cost more than that, But when the lady told me everything I was just surprised and told myself that, How can I raise this money whiles I don't have a good job, So I can't tell where and how am going to manage to raise that and renew it, And also you'll get a copy if I had the chance to renew it, But I can't think of anything through now ..
Actually I was left thinking when i returned back to the shop but I had to move on with my day since I told myself, I'll have you to talk about with you . So what are we going to do now ?
me: I don't need a copy baby, I will have the real you here with me after you get it
i won't need your pictures
mccoycatherine84: Yes you'll have me with you after I've gotten this, So what are we suppose to do now my dear ?
Yes I agree with you, The sooner we work on this, I can tell the better our chances, Since I wouldn't also need any pictures of you, I'll just have you in my arms and feel you around me anytime I want to ..
me: We need to decide how much you can pay and deal with the rest
This is no problem at all
Sent at 5:13 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Thank you for understanding me and also bringing up this idea, But if you will agree with me on things, What I can afford for now is $100 and even with that, I'll have to ask my boss for it and she will deduct it from my salary next month, I also understand that in a relationship everything should be shared equally but
I just don't have enough now, So all depending on you and whether you can render some help to solve this, To promote our relationship tot he next step .
Sent at 5:15 PM on Monday
me: It is about being equal but at times, things just have to happen.
mccoycatherine84: I agree with you, So what are we going to do now ?
me: Could you get me their bank account iformation so I can pay it all?
I do not want that 100 hanging over you
Sent at 5:17 PM on Monday
me: If you could email me the amounts and information I could forward tht to my bank for payment
mccoycatherine84: Well I don't think that will be possible since I have a note that was printed out to me and it states in here that the payment should be made to the Embassy in person and by the right person, But I can't also find my national indentification card, Can't tell where I placed it, So if there is any way you have access to Western Union or MoneyGram you can send it through there to me and then I'll have it picked up and sent to the embassy ..
me: I do not use those places baby
mccoycatherine84: So what are we going to do. That's the only options left out here and may I know your reason why you don't use those sweetie ?
Sent at 5:20 PM on Monday
me: They assist criminals here in the US by helping them move money. I will never use such places
MoneyGram has just been fined millions for laundering money
No way I am supporting any of them
mccoycatherine84: I will plead with you to kindly reconsider this decision and make this happen for us even if you wouldn't use MoneyGram you can use Western Union, This is the only way of receiving money from outside in my country ?
me: The only way I will send it is by bank honey
mccoycatherine84: If not so then I can't think of any other way.. Because bank accounts are not permitting for transactions to be made from outside the country too, Due to fraud reasons..
me: It is the only true and safe way
Sent at 5:23 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: I understand your reasons, And I respect them alot, But I'll appreciate it if you can think about this and if you really want this to happen for us, Because Banks are also not permitting unless only Ofshore Account holders, And am also not a holder of such an account, I can't think of any other way too, Kindly ..
Just think about us and do this for us if you can and I will really appreciate it ...
me: I am thinking about us and I will not ever consider those places
mccoycatherine84: Wow then we got a problem ?
me: Yes, it seems so
mccoycatherine84: Then I guess this is not going to happen ..
me: I am sure if you asked the embassy, they have an account
mccoycatherine84: I can give you their contact number for you to reach them out yourself if you want to.. There is nothing like payment into an account said to me when I went there to make the inquiries ..
me: I do not need their number. They are a government agency they have an account
What you are saying to me about cash only seem to be fraud
mccoycatherine84: I can give you their web page for you to check it out ..
me: They are lining their own pockets with the money if that is what they say
I do not need it
Sent at 5:29 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Nope they're not, This is the same way my Uncle did his renewal.. He went there and paid in person with a 2 Passport size picture and the renewed passport and visa was given to him on time as said, But I don't want us to talk about this much for it to turn into a disagreement, They didn't provide any account information, So if you're also not willing to reconsider things and then use the Money Agency's then I can't tell what to do because my bank account is also not an Offshore Account
me: I don't know what yu are going to do to get yu hre
Sent at 5:32 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Derrick, If a bank account information was provided for payment, I would have made it available to you..
Just to enable the trust and believe, that is why I can give you their website for you to check and probably maybe you might be able to find an account number to wire the money through.. Am just being open with you about this one, There is no way I will lie under the sun under the name of a Government working agency ..
me: I am not going to their site or anything else
If they will not give it to you for payment then they are fake
Sent at 5:35 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Please, They're not fake, I'll prefer you respect my country's embassy and their ways of handling things in the country, There hasn't been any
complain about any bad or error in anyone's record, So kindly respect my country and it's policies, It's different from how every country does his or her thing, So since you're not using any agency to wire the money aside a bank account, I can't tell what to do neither, Because even if I make a proposal for you to get the money and send it through Post Office or FedEx you wouldn't do it either..?
Sent at 5:37 PM on Monday
me: I am sorry, I do not mean to disrespect your country
Sent at 5:38 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Can you send through FedEx or Post Office ?
me: No i will not
I will send it by bank only
mccoycatherine84: Okay so now what am I suppose to do, Can't you have anyone send it to me with those agencies ?
me: When I say I will not use those places, I will also never ask anyone I know to do it either
That is still supporting a criminal enterprise
mccoycatherine84: Okay ..
Sent at 5:42 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Which banks works in the states ?
me: Most every bank in the states work
I don't undrstand what you mean baby
mccoycatherine84: Do you have a bank called Barclays Bank in the states ?
me: I know they are here I just don't know where they are
mccoycatherine84: Okay before I ask my next question, If I should provide you with an account number of probably a friend of relative who holds an account which will accept transaction from the states, Will you use it and wire the money and I'll retreive it from here and go make the payment at the Embassy ?
me: That would be fine baby
As long as i goes through the bank that is all that matters
That keeps me safe
mccoycatherine84: Okay I understand you. Can you find out from your end for me, The banks which operates in your country and at the same time in my country and provide me with the name probably so I can work on it from my end too ?
me: I have no slue what you are talking
about
I transfer money all the time to different banks everywhere
Sent at 5:49 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: You transfer money all the time to different banks everywhere, But I think if you want to transfer money to my country you have to ensure to it that the bank has an agency in your country too so they can have access to the account automatically ?
me: Please email that information if you get it, along with the costs of not only the embassy but the flight ticket too. There is no sense in us doing this twice
Do you really believe what you just said?
mccoycatherine84: Okay I understand you Derrick, I hope you're not bored at me ?
me: Itransfer money arund the states
mccoycatherine84: Actually am new to this Banking of a sort ..
me: Why would yours be different?
mccoycatherine84: Well you're transfering to Africa this time around and not in the states do you remember that sweetie ?
me: Then please don't ask a bunch of crazy questions when i am telling you how it works
Why does that matter?
mccoycatherine84: Are you bored at me, Because ever since from day one we started communicating, You've not said anything like "bunch of crazy questions" Am I actually asking you to do what you're not ready to do ?
me: You are playing little games with me baby
I am not bored with you but you keep saying strange things
mccoycatherine84: Am not playing any games with you, Am just trying to find out what I don't know and what I've heard, Is that wrong to do ?
me: It is not wrong but is like you don't have faith in me at all
mccoycatherine84: I think the best way is to ask questions about something you know nothing about, Or do you want me to pretend or act achieve I know everything about this banking of a sort whiles I know nothing, I wouldn't lie under the sun to you Derrick, Am just being open to you ..
Nope, I do have faith in you and your ways of doing things, But they're just strange to me too and am just trying to follow your way and trying to understand everything properly, I don't see any wrong with that ..
me: I am sorry if we are misunderstanding one another baby
Maybe that is my fault, I could not say for sure
Sent at 5:57 PM on Monday
me: I have never sent money this distance but have never had any problems with paying into other accunts unless the information was wrong or something
Sent at 5:58 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Okay I understand you .. I respect your views and everything .. I'll find out a way to work out this, Am trying to do some research from my end here and it seems the bank which has a branch in the states is called Barclays Bank, So I'll find out from my Uncle & friends who holds such an account and I'll get the account information for you so we can see how far we can work this out, Is that Okay ?
Sent at 6:01 PM on Monday
me: That will be fine baby girl. Could you please send me an email with that information and all the costs we need to take care of?
mccoycatherine84: No problem, I'll have to find out how much it will cost now for a ticket to Oklahoma, What's the name of the airport too ? So I'll just add all together and email everything to you when I get the account information....
me: Will Rogers International airport in Oklahoma City
mccoycatherine84: That I'll have to go to the traveling agency and find a reservation for that too and find out how much it will cost and I'll estimate everything and email you with it ..
me: i would thank you properly when you arrive for this
mccoycatherine84: I'll work hard on this .. Guess we solved another misunderstanding today too .
me: Yes we did my lady
That is what being a couple i about
mccoycatherine84: And I hope we're both Okay and issue has been solved..
me: My only issue now is how not to become impatient waiting to see tht sweet smile and tase those kisses
mccoycatherine84: Can't wait for that moments too, Can I ask you this question never get made at me for asking ?
me: whay is it baby? Always feel free to ask me anything
mccoycatherine84: Is it that you've used Western Union & MoneyGram before and they failed you ?
me: No, it is that I know what they do and I know the type of people tht use them here
I do not use any type of place that helps criminals
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay I understand..
me: that money gram was just prosecuted and paid 100 million in fines for that
mccoycatherine84: Really ?
me: Would you like lins to the articles?
I will find them again if you do
mccoycatherine84: Not important .. Many people use it.. But it's not important we'll do things your way ..
No, I don't really need those articles alright ..
me: You can find them yourself if you look
I think it was back in December
mccoycatherine84: Am not interested in looking for that sweetie..
me: I ust thought you should know
You don't have to
mccoycatherine84: I believe you
me: I am keeping you up again baby
mccoycatherine84: No not at all, I'll be going to bed soon, What are your plans for the rest of the day ? How was work today ?
me: Today has been smoth and I have the men scrubbing my BOP and oiling it up right now
I try to do this about once a week
Sent at 6:14 PM on Monday
me: I have to put an evening report together and submit to my office and the company I am working for
Sent at 6:15 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Okay good to know, I just finished talking with my Uncle on phone, I interrupted his sleep, I have another question ?
When you were doing the sending of money through the bank to the people you've done it for before, Did you need any information like Swift Code?
me: I don't know what you mean honey?
Accounts here have 2 sets of numbers
mccoycatherine84: I mean when you were doing the wiring of money from your bank to those you said earlier that you've been using, Was there any detail like Swift Code which was involved in the transaction ?
Oh really ?
me: I also get the information of the person receivig it and the bank getting it but I don't know this swift
mccoycatherine84: Oh Okay .. My uncle was saying something sort that and I wanted to know, My airtime finished we didn't even end the conversation, But I'll find out more about this in the morning ..
me: is that something for African accounts?
That is fine my lady
Should I wish my angel sweet dreams?
mccoycatherine84: I can't tell sweetie, I'll have to find out myself probably tomorrow.. Then I can tell you more about it ..
me: Do you need to sleep now baby?
Is that what you were saying to me?
mccoycatherine84: Let's not worry much, I'll make inquiries about this and I'll back to you with it probably tomorrow ..
me: It is fine. I am not in any rush
mccoycatherine84: Okay thank you for understanding and of course sweetie, I'll like to get some rest since I'll have to work tomorrow ..
me: I will wish you a good night and sweet dreams
One day soon we will have those together
mccoycatherine84: Same to you sweetie.. Take good care of yourself and have a sounds sleep too when you going to bed Honey .. Yes very soon we wouldn't be seating behind this screens again, We'll be together in each others arm ..
me: I await the day, though I have to admit I am rather impatient
I want to wake to that sexy smile
Sent at 6:26 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Same here, Am also impatient .. I pray to the spirits that this works out for us and we'll both be in each other's arms and feel really close to each other ..
me: It must work for us baby. We are in it together
Sent at 6:28 PM on Monday
mccoycatherine84: Of course we're in together, Thank you so much for caring and understanding me, Sharing your feelings and thoughts with me ..
me: I am going to enjoy sharing our lives. All we ever have to do is talk rationally and things happen.
We will be great together
mccoycatherine84: Of course I agree with you sweetheart ..
me: Let me bid my treasure a good night with many kisses and I will talk with you tomorrow!
mccoycatherine84: Same to you sweetie, I wish you a sound sleep and a nice day.. Wish you a bed of roses too and a sound sleep full of kisses & Hugges..
me: You can be my bed of roses when you are home
mccoycatherine84: Of course and so shall you be my bed of roses, kisses and hugges when I get to you ..
me: Have a great night honey
mccoycatherine84: Have A Sound Sleep Too My Dear .. Willing Be Thinking About You & Taking Memories Of You To Bed ..
me: I will definitely be thinking of you
I will wake to your lovely smile in the morning
mccoycatherine84: Same here .. Good Night Sweetie, Hope to receive an email from you every money like I do..
me: I will send you one when I can in the morning
Good night!
mccoycatherine84: Okay Sweetie.. Good Night & I'll also respond and write you when I get the chance.. Take good care of yourself ..
Good Night
Sent at 6:35 PM on Monday

Cellphone - web store
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mccoycatherine84: Same here .. Good Night Sweetie, Hope to receive an email from you every money like I do..

LOL! Freudian slip?

I gotta say, you are way more patient than I am. I don't have the patience for all this chatting. But good for you for flushing out yet another cockroach romance scammer.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was about to unleash him thinking I had a possible innocent. Like Oklahoma weather, if you don't like it just wait 5 minutes.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic