SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Samatha

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started on 1/20 with:

Quote:
I am samatha by name i am 35 female with no kids ...never been married...5'6 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Ghana and my race is Causacian.My Dad is from the States and he met my mom here in Ghana through church missionaries . My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is from the States, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u.Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.

Quote:
I am also glad to hear from you and i am also single and looking for a man in my life i have been single for a long time and i think this is the time to be with a man and tell me the kind of woman you looking for

Quote:
How are you doing today and as i said every time it is great to here from you and spent the weekend doing nothing much but spend most of it thinking and wondering about what is happening to you that you did not send me an Email and i want you to know that my birthday will on 2 January and i will 36years old and will you have for me for my birthday gift and What languages you speak?. Are You left or right handed?. What's your turn on's and turn off's?Do you any tattoos and body piercings?. What is your favorite Positiong in Sex?. What's your interest and dislikes?

Quote:
Sorry i make a mistake my birthday is on 2 Fabruary

Quote:
How are you doing today and and i really understand you George and you have always on my mind As far as the languages I speak I do speak English and some other local languages in Ghana i wish to teach you some day i am also I'm right handed. I don't have any tattoos and what Turns me on is kissing holding hand to hand Turn off anger too misunderstanding and my favorite position in sex is on the top and as for my birthday it almost because is going to tomorrow as and i told you i will be have some small party here and do you know what i will like you to get me as a birthday Gift ????

Quote:
Hello my Dear how are you doing today i hope you are doing good as i am doing here and i want you to know that i have been waiting for your reply well my birthday was good i have some party but not something big and i want to hear you voice as the next step of knowing one another but i dont have a cell phone and i want you to get me a cell phone as my birthday gift
----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

Sweetheart, I'll be glad to get you one once we get to know each other a bit better. We've only know each other a short while so why don't we hold off on something like that for now? When the time is right, I promise to get you whichever one you want.

So, tell me more about your party. What do you do at them?

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i want you to get me a cell phone as my birthday gift
----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

I think there is something with your new pets noodle!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw that just as I was getting ready to post and had to include it. I had a feeling that you'd pick up on that. Smile

Quote:
The party was not a big party just me my sister and some other friends it is just girls girls party and hearing you voice is really big part of knowing one another

I hope that we can celebrate your birthday next year together. Would you ever consider moving to another country if you found someone that you wanted to marry? Would you want to have children?

Quote:
Yes i will move and i will have kidz and what about you

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ookay my dear an for how long have been single and looking for a woman and tell about your son

I've been divorced for almost 10 years now. It's hard to believe that it's been that long, but it certainly has. My son's name is Tom and he and his wife, Tammy, live further north of me. He is a computer programmer and she's a nurse. I just talked to them last night and they tell me that Tammy is expecting a baby, so I'll be a grandfather in September! I'm so happy for them as I know they've been wanting to have a baby for a while. But it does make me feel old knowing that I'm going to be a grandfather! LOL

Do you have family?

Quote:
Hello my Dear
How are you doing today i hope you are doing great as i am doing here well i really have a family and i believe everybody in this world has a family and i live with my mum and step sister and i have a step brother too who is married and has two kidz i have been single for almost a year now and i thank God that you have come my way and i am expecting to have a great relationship with you George

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic