SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Incorrectly regarded as lad huggin':

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something I think has been incorrectly regarded as lad huggin':

Say your lad has safaried to the most remote hot dry places on earth and is out of money and can't even buy water anymore.

-Telling the lad to suck on a coin or shirt button to keep his mouth wet.

Why?
He needs to be able to express his suffering over the phone, and that's hard to do with a bone dry mouth.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a time when calls to lad were rare or not an option at all. At that time, there were still safaris going on, and lads were still suffering. In fact, many of the earliest safaris were made without phone contadct at all. Some old fashioned baiters are still baiting without the use of phones at all. A successful safari does not depend on you being able to call the lads at all, let alone listen to their suffering (allthough it's a nice bonus). The primary purpose with safaris is not entertainment, but to waste the time and resources of lads. And lads are really good at expressing pain in writing Wink, and sometimes, it can be even funnier to experience your lads agony through email than through a phone call. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
The primary purpose with safaris is not entertainment,

Not that there's anything wrong with that...............

Click here to support 419Eater.com
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
can be even funnier to experience your lads agony through email than through a phone call.

I agree. Maybe it's just me, but I've been unable to understand the incoherent, mugu-speak whining of lads while listening to phone calls.

The emails allow one to really savour their suffering while starving, sleeping in the streets, being abused by locals etc. Very Happy

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes the frustration in a phone call can be simply mind blowing. It doesn't happen that often and there are a lot of "dead time" in between. But when you get that special lad crying on the phone i wouldn't want to exchange that for any number of mails. There is something special in hearing a lad begging for his money stredded somewhere far far away from his home and then casually asking him if he have ever considered prostituting himself to get the cash.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just FTR, I've NEVER talked to a lad on the phone. Not once. It's just a rule of mine. And I've managed to get several lads on short safari's (less than 200 miles so no pith helmet) and one long, multi-legged safari. All without ever talking on the phone.

I do have a K7 voice mailbox so I get the occasional whiny voice mail...but that's it.

Wink

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
then casually asking him if he have ever considered prostituting himself to get the cash.

This is also incorrectly regarded as lad huggin' by some.
Sure, the lad gets some lovin', but if it extends the safari, it is well worth it.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, give him all the love he needs in order to embark on the next stage. I have treated lads like kings on a safari in order to get their asses moved.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like Cachuma, I have (almost) never used a phone in a bait. I needed it once, and had another baiter make the call, but I forget which lad, and forgot which baiter. None of the Simba Safari baits since I started managing the modality for Simba and Red have used a phone call.

I made one Skype Out call to Hector in Dakar as Bernie, and have never spoken to him again. The call was all of 30 seconds and not critical to the bait.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:

I do have a K7 voice mailbox so I get the occasional whiny voice mail...but that's it.

Wink

I find most of my lads will call a dozen times and hang up rather than leave a message. The line "I screen my calls to avoid telemarketers" tends to help them stay on long enough to get billed.

I have a SIP account with voicemail and an IPKall number. I can pick up if not busy.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent1002 wrote

Quote:
The line "I screen my calls to avoid telemarketers" tends to help them stay on long enough to get billed.

This warmed my toes, lads will use numbers that don't show, often calling 6 times without being answered.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic