SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I figure that he already has it so why not?

Simple really that is not safe-baiting, while there is little chance of a scammer turning up at your door...why take chances !!

Welcome to Eater... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We bait anonymously, for one thing if he has any contact with anyone with tech skills, he'll find you and possibly use your personal info to hook a real victim. It's a safety and ethics thing. It's not unheard of for a scammer to try and track down a baiter, that's also why we use IP hiding techniques when we email them. It's about your safety and it's about not letting you personal info scam a real victim.

You can bait him, just set up a anonymous way to do it (gmail is good- and use a fake name) and contact him, just act like nothing changed and he likely won't notice it. Or say you had to get a new account. By the time he realizes he's been had, he won't be able to remember where he started.

Check out some of the stickies and FAQ pages, there is tons of info there. Welcome to the jungle! We're glad to see you here.

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
SubVolitional
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fair enough...after his next reply, I'll maneuver him to my junk account...I'll come up with something...-thumbsup-

Thanks and I look forward to helping.

How do I get the bank site shut down? I know it needs to be verified fake but how do I do that...it's most definitely fake just based on their rhetoric...
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking forward to reading it!

If it's a bank site, use the PM button to contact a moderator or someone who is more experienced than I am, and they can tell you exactly who to submit the info to, or how to take it down yourself. I haven't gotten one myself, so I'm not sure who exactly to contact for that. Someone might even tell you after I post this.

If you get a bank account from a lad, then check out the stickie 'submitting bank inof to Alan', he is an anonymous source who closes down accounts.

I've only been baiting since November, and while I read this site pretty thoroughly beofre I started, there is still some stuff I don't know for sure, like the bank sites. I've seen a post about it on the forums, but I'm not sure where.

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
SubVolitional
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coolio; will look into it. Will find the proper forum to ask questions as well since I have v few of them...I think I saw a 'Mentor' thread some where...

Cheers!
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the stickie on the mentor program will give you a link to siging up for a mentor. It's very helpful, you can talk to them privately and ask questions and get tips. Check out 'Letters Archives' for lot's of past baits, and under the forum section for 'baiting info and tips' will help.

See you around!

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most probably all he has is your email address, which he may have picked up from a forum or mailing list or bought from a spammer who got it that way. If you reply from that address, he will have your full name, address, and telephone number, and when he gets royally pissed off, he will send his accomplice to shoot you.

If you reply from an address used only for baiting, he will have your baiting character's name, address, and telephone number (if any), and when he figures out you've tricked him into getting stredded, he will send his accomplice to shoot your baiting character, and he will give up on finding that the address does not exist.

DO NOT EVER commingle your personal address and your baiting address. If you reply to a scam sent to your personal address as if it were sent to your baiting address, that's fine. But do not use your baiting address for personal communication when your personal address is down. (I have used my reporting address for that, but it's an alias, unlike my baiting addresses, which are characters.)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
JustLurking
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! I just found out about your site when someone on another forum I'm on complained about the constant love letter scams he kept getting in his email and another member posted a link to the letters archive on here. Said it was hilarious how baiters got scammers to jump through hoops, etc. So, I'm here checking it out. Not sure if I'm scambaiter material, but at least I can enjoy and admire you all's work.
boom boom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry, i didnt see this before i made a new topic Sad

Im sick of seeing all these scammers.

But I'm not confident of doing it myself Smile

so i might be the passing baits type of guy

keep up the good work Smile
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

This forum is not only for guys who actively bait the scammers.

It's also for people who want to have some fun, reading the crazy stories Smile

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But I'm not confident of doing it myself

That is what Mentor's are for.... Wink

Everyone on here was new at this at some point, and you might just find you have a natural talent for it !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SubVolitional wrote:

How do I get the bank site shut down? I know it needs to be verified fake but how do I do that...it's most definitely fake just based on their rhetoric...

More than likely what you have is a legit bank site being used by a scammer but it never hurts to check and be sure. The Fake Banks forum is the place to find out and possibly post them.

Welcome everyone!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
SubVolitional
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim - I posted the information in the fake bank forum asking for assistance...we shall see...Smile

I replied to this guy with the following -

"Please resend this information to my personal email account, "Junk [email protected]" please.

I don't check this junk email account very often and do not want to keep switching between them. I also won't be sending any personal/private information through this email as I don't trust the privacy settings.

Thank you."

Is that enough to avoid having my info involved with this?
Shabin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello
I am a old/new member because I forgot both my username and passport. I used to hang around about 7 years ago.....
Joined again after a friend of mine sent 20,000 USD to this girl in Sierra Leone in three transfers. He never listened to anybody and would not show us the e-mail in case we cheated him. Very Happy
After he sent the 8000 we told him she will call and say she was robbed or that her grandmother got hit by a car breaking both arms and legs.
She called him by phone crying to say that the rebels robbed her and in the process badly injured her mother. Shocked
He sent her another 6000 and took a 6000 dollar loan for the mothers medical fees. The last transfer he stried to stop but was too late.
It puzzles me that this guy is originally from Sierra Leone and believed the girls story.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Shabin! That sucks for your friend, some people just don't want to admit they have been scammed after they already send money, it's a psychological thing. I hope he wises up quick.

I'm curious, since I like to learn African geo-pol stuff- Are there still rebels roaming Sierra Leone? Is it RUF or just bandits?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shabin, welcome back after 7 years??!!! Very Happy
Proves the old saying...old baiters always come back, eventually.

Welcome lurkers and new members. Go ahead and send that first email response. Come on! I dare ya! Afraid you'll get Addicted, like Shabin and me?? It's not so bad. It's a nuthouse with fringe benefits. Beer, coffee, and cake in the lounge. Free everyday, of course! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FWP-149
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I've been visiting this website for quite some time and enjoyed reading all those baiting stories.

After my recent retirement and emigration to Asia I can now spare some time to start scambating in earnest.
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I'm new here too, just watching and learning.

And of course laughing my ass off with all those great stories Laughing

Keep up the good work !
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater everyone!

Please remember to read the Stickies, go to EaterU, sign up for a Mentor and Bait Safe!

Oh and have Fun!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Crocomire
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all.

Longtime reader, occasional dabbler in the art, looking now to make a pastime or even a hobby of it. Any and all tips welcome. I'm giving a look at this mentorship deal.

My likes include Metroid, long walks on short docks, and jokes at my own expense. The only thing in the world that I dislike is people who hurt others.

Glad to be among you.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you onboard.

There is a ton of help here; take advantage of it.

Good luck!

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I found this place doing some research after stopping my great aunt from replying to a scam email she got. She started talking to us about some orphanage in Africa that needed money and we got her to show us the email. I deleted it but kept the scammer's email address. Thought maybe I'd get all set up and have some fun with him. My aunt never replied to him, so he got no info on her.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
Long time lurker and fan of this site. I will have some extra time opening up in the future and I really dislike scammers and how pervasive they have become. Am headed to BaiterU-who knew a return to Universitycould be so fun?
Eucalypta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello , I am new here and just flying around the forum , reading , reading , reading ............

Good work ! Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members. Very Happy
Bait safe, and don't let the lads "eucalyptize" you too much!

[Search that quoted word for some real silliness!] Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic