SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Father Feella Youngboy and the Witches

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first run with Father Feella Youngboy, Priest of the Church Of Eradication Of Witches. I got this lad to do only one of the tasks to join the church, but I have another bait with the Father and that lad did 2 tasks; I’ll post that one next. The Father is still active, he is trying to snag another of these dying widow/church charity scammers, as Father Feella really hates those types. They are difficult to get hooked though. I hope you enjoy it….~Alice Liddell~

The Scammer’s characters (all come from the same IP in Benin)-

Grace Jennith- a poor widow dying of breast cancer who needs help to secure her late husband’s will, so she can donate it to charity before she keels over and dies
Mr Muhamed- Grace’s lawyer and the one who handles the scam after Grace makes contact
Dr Jude- the doctor treating Grace who comes in at the end to make a plea for cash on Grace’s behalf

November 28th, 2012
Hello my good friend

My name is Mrs. Grace Jennith, widow of late Mr. Anthony Gerhard,
former owner of PETROLEUM AND GAS company ,here in our COUNTRY.I am 58years
old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my
condition is really deteriorating and it's quite
obvious that I may not live more than 3 months according to my doctors.

This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don’t
want your pity but I need your trust. My late husband died early last year
from heart attack, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't
produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I
inherited all his business and wealth . The doctor has hinted me that I
will not live for too long again, so I have now decided to spread all my
wealth, to contribute
mainly to the development of charity.

I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail. I found your e-mail address
as a person that can work for Humanity and for over a month
now that I have been praying to know if really you are working according
to the direction of God. And after all my fasting and prayer I am
convinced, and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you
find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.
Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon here in Republic of
Benin and deposited the sum of 7million dollars (seven million dollars) in
a Security company some years ago, that’s all I have left now, I need you
to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charities, So that when
I die my soul can rest in peace.

The funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives
you the wisdom to touch very many lives, and that is my main
concern. 35% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 65%
goes to charity.

God bless you.
Mrs. Grace Jennith

This 419 came into another of my catcher addys, so I just pasted it into a response from the father.

Father Feella Youngboy
Church Of Eradication
Of Witches
Salem, Mass, USA

Dear Ms Grace,

My poor dear! I have just read your email which was forwarded to me by a parishioner of mine, who received it yesterday in her own email. I am shocked at the level of suffering you have to endure, and I am glad to assist you in getting your late husband’s will.

Let me introduce myself, dear. I am Father Feella Youngboy, priest of The Church of Eradication of Witches. We have been given special permission by the American government to discover the presence of witches in American towns and villages, capture them and set them on fire. We have burned many witches to date. You sound like a woman of God, so I am sure you know our holy bible has told us ‘Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To live’; our Lord Jesus Christ has admonished us to destroy the scourge of witchcraft, which leads to suffering of the innocent brethren, the murder of babies, and plagues of nibblets. Are you a true woman of God, Ms Grace? Your name would suggest you are. Have you any Church to turn to in your time of need? None of our esteem elders should be left to die alone, with no one to perform the Holy Rites and speak to them of Jesus love.

If you are truly a woman of God, Ms Grace, I would be happy to assist you. I can help with your transfer of your late husband’s funds, but there is a catch. I cannot offer any help to anyone who is not a member of our church, The Church Of Eradication Of Witches. We do have a way for people to become members, and receive our full support and love, but it is a ritual that must be performed. However, for the sake of your health, I URGE you to consider joining our church, so that I may be able to assist you in distributing your late husband’s funds before your untimely death.

Please let me know if you are interested in our church.

Kind Regards,
Father Feella Youngboy

Of course now the ‘barrister’ steps in, but the lad is apparently straining that brain, as he gets the names of his clients mixed up…

Good Day Mr. Father Fella Youngboy

APHAR
MUHAMED & CO.CHAMBERS ESQ.
4Th floor,
Rue 112 Rec.Princ,
Cotonou
Benin Republic.
Tell:+229
Fax:+229
21 32 81 82
Email:
[email protected]

Attn : Dr K S Milondzo.

This is to bring to your notice that your mail dated 30,Nov2012
was duly received to my Chamber.

Based on your mail, the instruction has been given to me by Mrs.Murine
Chantal Balsa, I am their family legal attorney starting from when her
late husband was alive even till tomorrow i am still their family
lawyer. And now Madam Murine Chantal Balsa,is suffering from the
cancer of the breast for years now, she have decided to reach out the
poor through you and you should handle this fund well according to her
instruction for the benefit of the people the fund meant for.

Once again. I want to tell you that this transaction is 100%free, and
I barrister Aphar Muhamed made this promise to you that I will work
with you till the fund transfer to your nominated account.

Furthermore, I want us to follow this transaction in a normal way to
avoid having problem along the line here and in your country.And there
is some documents that we will obtain from the Federal Republic High
Court of Justice here in Benin,which will empower you to make the
claim of this fund from the finance company.

To be proceed, you have to send your full details information which
will be use to prepare the power of Attorney and the ownership
Certificate which will bear your name as the next of kin from High
Court for the process of your transfer,note information such as
follows.

your full name
your direct telephone number
your international passport copy or ID
your house address
your occupation and your age.

Notice,Immediately I receive this information from you, we will move
forward to the next steps, and note that you will be calling me often
and on until the fund in question transfer into your account.

I wait to receive your response, call me as you receive this mail urgent.

Yours Service.
BARRISTER.APHAR MUHAMED. (ESQ),

He sent a bad fake passport, but I didn’t save it to my hard drive and now it’s not showing up as an attachment in the original email. It was your standard, fake photo/photoshopped-in info type of fake.

Father Feella Youngboy
Church Of Eradication
Of Witches
Salem, Mass, USA

Dear Barrister Muhamed,

Thank you for your email. I was contacted by a Ms Grace Jennith, who requested my assistance in aquiring her late husband’s will and donating the majority of it to charity. As a priest in The Church Of Eradication Of Witches, I am very concerned about Ms Grace. It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer. I informed Ms Grace that I am happy to help her, but I cannot offer any help for someone who is not a member of our Church. I have already spoken to the Board Of Trustees, and they are very happy to welcome Ms Grace into the folds of our church. I am only waiting on Ms Grace’s reply, to learn if she is interested in joining our church and fighting the witches.

I am a bit confused that you have contacted me to represent someone else, a Ms Murine Balsa. From what you have told me, Ms Balsa has also been targeted by witches, and they are trying to destroy her breasts with cancer. Is Ms Balsa ready to fight the scourge of witchcraft to protect her breasts? As I am sure you are aware, our Lord Jesus Christ has admonished us to destroy witches wherever we may find them, and we have been given special permission by the United States government to capture and burn any witches we find. They are everywhere, Mr Muhamed, the witches are trying to destroy our Jesus love and we must fight them. Perhaps you could let Ms Balsa know that if she is in need of assistance, she may contact me on this same email and we can begin her process of joining our church. I am very concerned about Ms Balsa, as I am about Ms Grace. Both of these women would benefit from not only our protection against these vile witches, but the assistance, financial and otherwise, that we can give them both once they are members. I will need to deal directly with both women to facilitate their applications for church membership, but if you are willing to assist in the handling of financial transactions AFTER the women have become members of the church, then I can assure you will receive your just reward. We can work together, Mr Muhamed, to ensure that the vile witches will leave Ms Grace’s and Ms Balsa’s breasts alone, and that these poor unfortunate widows have the financial means to ensure they live with dignity.

Please have Ms Balsa contact me so I can begin her application for church membership, as I really want to help her to get her late husband’s will.

Kind Regards,
Father Feella Youngboy

I contact Grace as I am not yet willing to let this go straight to the barrister, but this lad has his scam script down and doesn’t want to deviate.

Father Feella Youngboy
Church Of Eradication
Of Witches
Salem, Mass, USA

Dear Grace,
My dear child, I am very concerned about you. I sent you a message informing you that I believe witches have targeted you for cancer, and the only way to fight them, and to enable our church to help you, is for you to become a member of our church. I have already told the Board of Trustees about you, and they agree that you are in great danger. The witches are very powerful, and they will stop at nothing to destroy our Jesus love, I need to be able to help you. Please let me know if you are interested in becoming a member of our church, and I can then send you the process. I hope you will very seriously consider becoming a member, I think we could greatly help you.

kind Regards,
Father Feella Youngboy

APHAR MUHAMED & CO.CHAMBERS ESQ.
4Th floor,Rue 112 Rec.Princ,
Cotonou Benin Republic.
Tell:+229 94 57 72 36
Fax:+229 21 32 81 82
Email:[email protected]

Attn : Feella Youngboy,

This is to bring to your notice that your mail dated 30/11/2012, is
duly received to my Chamber.

Based on your mail,Mrs Grace Jennith,is presently in the hospital and
after i received your mail and i went to visit her at the hospital to
discoursed with her regarding to your mail,I thank God she has
accepted to become a member of your church as you said.And i am happy
with your kind of person and contact because i strongly believe that
with your kind of person,you will use this money according to her
wish.Also note that as soon as this fund is transfer to you in the
United States,I and Mrs Grace Jennith will come to the United States
to worship in your Church.

Note, I am their family legal attorney starting from when her late
husband was alive even till tomorrow i am still their family lawyer.
And now Madam Grace Jennith, is suffering from the cancer of the
breast for years now, she have decided to reach out the poor through
you and you should handle this fund well according to her instruction
for the benefit of the people the fund meant for.

Once again. I want to tell you that this transaction is 100%free, and
I barrister Aphar Muhamed made this promise to you that I will work
with you till the fund transfer to your nominated account.

Furthermore, I want us to follow this transaction in a normal way to
avoid having problem along the line here and in your country.And there
is some Documents that we will obtain from the Federal Republic High
Court of Justice here in Benin Republic,which will empower you to make
the claim of this fund from the finance company.

To be proceed, you have to send me your full details information which
will be use to prepare the Power of Attorney and the Ownership
Certificate which will bear your name as the next of kin from High
Court of Justice for the process of your transfer.Noted, the
information requires such as follows.

Your full name
Your direct telephone number
Your international passport copy or ID
Your house address
Your occupation and your age
Your country of origin.

forward to the next steps.

I look forward to your urgent reply.

Yours Service.

He’s still on script and is barely even reading my emails, but I’ll get him….

Father Feella Youngboy
Church Of Eradication
Of Witches
Salem, Mass, USA

Dear Barrister Muhamed,

Fantastic news! I am so happy to hear that Ms Grace wants to join our church, I was at the church headquarters all day today, and during my meeting with the Board Of Trustees we discussed Ms Grace’s case. I am pleased to inform you that the board is willing to have you assist Ms Grace in her application to our church. With your kind help, she can become a full member, receive our help, financial and otherwise, and we can defeat those witches that are trying to kill poor Ms Grace. Please Mr Muhamed, have you yourself ever encountered a witch? They really are everywhere, and if you are a man of God, as you seem to be, I know you will understand how important it is for us defeat the scourge of witchcraft and save the breasts of women everywhere; cancer is their favorite tool of destruction.

Speaking of other women, what about your other client, Ms Murine? I am very concerned about her breasts as well, the witches have obviously targeted her for destruction as well. If you would be so kind, please pass on the message to her that she may also join our church and receive our help.

Now, as for the application. There are 3 steps, or tasks, that must be completed to become a member of our church, and we have strict rules regarding helping those when they are not members. There are laws in the US concerning church help, we are told by our Lord Jesus Christ to always think of charity and those less fortunate, but as you well know, the US government doesn’t care much for the word of our Lord. So, since you are in physical contact with Ms Grace, you can help her to complete the application. As I understand she is currently in hospital, I will have you to take the picture of Ms Grace for our records, holding a sign which must read in CLEAR letters ‘JESUS SAVE ME FROM THE WITCHES”. You may make the sign yourself, as Ms Grace is ill, all she has to do is hold it while you take the picture. The second task is to fill out a questionaire, again you can easily help her with this. All you have to do is ask her the questions and fill the answers out yourself. I am attaching the questionaire in this email, you just need to print it out, ask Ms Grace the questions and fill in the answers, scan it back into the computer and email it back to me. Very simple.

The third task will be a bit more difficult, as it involves a ritual. I will talk to the Board and find out if we can modify the ritual so that YOU may perform it on Ms Grace’s behalf. We’ll deal with that when you have the picture and the questionaire finished and sent to me.

I wish you all the blessing of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His Holy protection against the witches. Please try to be quick with the first two tasks, so we may expedite Ms Grace’s salvation.

Kind Regards,
Father Feella Youngboy

I made a separate Word document and came up with 25 questions as a ‘survey’, and the questions had a couple of lines of periods for the space to put in answers, so I think the best way to post it is to put in the questions here, and when he returns the answers put them in there. He doesn’t print it out and write in the questions, he types them, but I let it slide.

QUESTIONARE ABOUT WITCHES

Please CLEARLY write your answers and include many details. It is important for us to find out if you are aware of how truly evil witches are, and that you are ready to burn them. It is not required that you be a professional witch hunter yet, but it really would help if you have some experience in dealing with witches, especially if you have been a victim of one. The information you provide us with this questionnaire will better enable us to help YOU with the alleviation of your suffering. Thank you.

1- Do you know what a witch is? Please explain
2- Have you ever met a witch, and if so what did she/he say to you?
3- Are you aware that witches can cause many illnesses and even death? Do you feel a witch has caused any sickness in you, and if so what kind?
4- Many people say witches are not real, what would you say to convince them that witches are indeed real?
5- Can you name any well known witches in your country?
6- What would you do if you found out someone you know is a witch?
7- Have you tried to spread the word Our Lord Jesus Christ and his warning about witches to your family and friends? What did you tell them?
8- What will you do to help our church in the fight against dangerous witches?
9- How can we help to keep you safe from the witches?
10- What else would you like to say about witches, including any advice you have on how to catch them and burn them?
11-Does the idea of burning a witch bother you? Please explain
12- As we all know, witches are not human but are sent from Satan to kill our Jesus love. But why do you believe Satan uses humans to implant with witches?
13- Would you be willing to travel the world to help many countries rid themselves of witches? What countries would you like to work in?
14- Name an animal that witches like to use to send their messages
15- Do you have Jesus love in your heart? Do you love God?
16- Do you believe a witch has caused you hardship in life?
17- Would you be willing to come with us to protest the governments of the world for not allowing us to kill witches everywhere?
18- What does this sentence make you feel? ‘Ding, dong, the witch is dead!”
19- Are you a man or a woman?
20- If you are a woman, are you aware that witches want to get you the most of all? What are YOU willing to do to fight the witches?
21- Have you ever experienced any of the following events due to a witch’s curse? If so, please describe the event.
A- suffering in the family/brethren
B- death of a baby
C- a plague of nibblets
22- Are you aware that one of the great plagues in Egypt was a plague of nibblets? What would you do if a plague of nibblets happened to you?
23- Have you ever known anyone whose baby died because of a witch’s curse? How did the baby die?
24- How can we prevent the suffering of our brethren due to the scourge of witches?
25- What does a witch normally look like?
Thank you for answering the above questions.
Please sign your name and the date. (there were 2 lines for that)
*This is an official questionnaire from the Church of Eradication of Witches. Please print the questionnaire, fill it out completely and clearly, and re-scan it into the computer and email to your church contact. The Church of Eradication of Witches is a non-profit church in the United States of America, and is not liable for any injuries occurred when burning a witch.

APHAR MUHAMED &
CO.CHAMBERS ESQ.
4Th floor,Rue 112 Rec.Princ,
Cotonou Benin Republic.
Tell:+229 94 57 72 36
Fax:+229 21 32 81 82

Email:[email protected]

Attn : Feella Youngboy,

This is to bring to your notice that your mail dated 3/12/2012, is
duly received to my Chamber.

Noted,We have answered all the question therein.Therefore,before we
proceed, you have to send me your full details information which will
be use to prepare the Power of Attorney and the Ownership Certificate
which will bear your name as the next of kin from
High Court of
Justice Benin Republic for the process of your transfer.

The information requires such as follows.

Your full name
Your direct telephone number
Your international passport copy or ID
Your house address
Your occupation and your age
Your country of origin.

forward to the next steps.

I look forward to your urgent reply.

Yours Service.

Witches Questionnnaire answers
1 Yes,I always heard about them
2 No,I never met a witch before and don't know how it look like
3 Yes,I am aware that witches cause many thing in people's life
4 whoever said that witches is not real is also a witche by he/her self
5 THE EVIL ONES
6 I will help and pray for the person to get out from the mess
7 Yes,I always teach my family's about the word of God,that Our Lord Jesus Christ is the truth and life
8 I will help your church to fight for the witches both fiscal and spiritually
9 It will be through help by prayer
10 holy ghost will fire them
11 NO
12 Don't believe in Satan
13 NO
14 Bird
15 YES I DO
16 I no that witch caused hardship
17 witches will die
18 YES IS DEAD.
19 Woman
20 I WILL HELP FIGHT WITCHES THROUGH PRAYERS
21 a- WITCH CAUSED MANY THINGS b- SUDDEN DEATH c- (he didn’t answer)
22 PRAYER
23 THEY KILL BY SUDDEN DEATH
24 BY PRAYER
25 I don't know
Mrs.Grace Jennit
3rd December,2012

He sends this photo likely cut from a web ad or magazine. Look how healthy Ms Grace appears, I’m so glad she isn’t withering away, the poor dear!

Father Feella Youngboy
Church Of Eradication
Of Witches
Salem, Mass, USA

Dear Barrister Muhamed,

Greetings, good sir! I am pleased you have helped Ms Grace with answering our questionaire, and I appreciate the lovely photo of grace. However, it is not the photo we need for our records. I need a current photo of Ms Grace, holding a sign that has the CLEARLY written motto of our church, ‘JESUS SAVE ME FROM THE WITCHES’. As Ms grace is in the hospital, you may help her the same way you did with the questionaire, you can make the sign for her and just have her hold in her hospital bed, while you take the photo.

Please remember there is one more step to her application, the ritual that must be performed and documented with photos. However, I have received permission from the board of trustees to allow you to perform this ritual, which will take 10 minutes or less, on her behalf. When I have received the photo of Grace with the message, I will email you the instructions for the ritual.

I have gone ahead and sent you the details you requested so that you can begin your paperwork. Might as well work from both our ends, eh?

Your full name- (Father) Feella Youngboy
Your direct telephone number- 1+456+9253
Your international passport copy or ID- was destroyed in a witch burning, am working on new one
Your house address- 666 Burning Man Lane Salem, Mass 01970
Your occupation and your age – 45 Priest
Your country of origin.- United States Of America

Kind Regards,
Father Feella

He is quite slow, so I prod him…

Father Feella Youngboy
Church Of Eradication
Of Witches
Salem, Mass, USA

Dear Barrister Muhamed,

I hope this finds you well, good sir. I am checking in with you to make sure you recieved my email, which contained the information you requested from me. I also wanted to make sure you were in the process of assisting Ms Grace with her photo like I instructed, for our records. Remember, after we recieve the photo we can move on to the final phase of her application, the ritual. The sooner we get her application done, the sooner we can help her with her late hubsand's finances. I have been praying for Ms Grace, to help keep the witches away from her breasts.

Kind Regards,
Father Feella Youngboy

After a few days, I write this to Grace, later the lad gets all uppity about it, but he is one who keeps saying I need to respond immediately. Lazy moron.

Father Feella Youngboy
Church Of Eradication
Of Witches
Salem, Mass, USA

Dear Ms Grace,

It is with a heavy heart that I write to you to let you know that your barrister, Mr Muhamed, has not replied to me and is preventing your application for membership to our church from being completed. I received the answers for the questionaire which he got from you, and I asked him for the photo portion of the application, but I have not heard from him in over a week. I provided the details of my own information which he requested, so I do not know what is holding him up. I really want to help you, Grace, and Mr Muhamed is preventing me from doing, so I am writing to you directly, and I suggest you contact Mr Muhamed and plead with him to get this application finished quickly on your behalf. If I have not heard from him very soon, I will have to dispose of your application, and wish you well. I am very concerned that without my help, the witches could easily take your life, so please implore Mr Muhamed to get back to work.

Kind Regards,
Father Feella

Finally!

Hello Mr Father Feella Youngboy

How are you and your family i hope all is well with you,
i do well receive your mail but there is something you never told me,for
your information i ask you about your address information you gave me
understandable anwser, first your name your phone number home addres
and your occupation,all this are not current to my questions as i ask

Note: when i went to hospital today to visit mrs Grace, she told me
all you wrote to her doctor email, she was very comfuse about that
mail but i make her to understand that your not the right person who
can handle the FUND,but i told her i will ask you some qustions again
then we can know if your the real person.

I want you to anwser me this questions please.

1 ,question : isn't your number 001+456+9253 ?
2 ,qustion: where is your international passport ?
3 ,question:isn't your home address ,666 Burning Man Lane Salem, Mass 01970?

Now i need you to give me a prove that your the right person, do a
picture where you and nicked a woman but of you are front of your
church,and your personal picture where your in congretion of poeple in
your church,then scan then and send it to me as a prove then we can go
ON.

To be honest and sincere with you , i dont believe in you, it is
always better to tell the truth,
Mr Father Feella Youngboy,whatsoever call your name.

thanks best regard
Brst, Muhamed Alphar.

I think a serious lashing is in order here, the lad is just not paying attention to what he needs to do. Plus it’s funny, but of course I doubt he’ll read most of it.

Father Feella Youngboy
Church Of Eradication
Of Witches
Salem, Mass, USA

Mr Muhamed,

I do not appreciate your attitude, nor your indication of my own identity. Ms Grace contacted ME to receive my help, it is MY church’s funds that will be helping her in her time of need, and if you feel so inclined to address me with such imprudence, I can only conclude you are not a true man of God. I am a priest, I have been ordained into a church which serves Our Lord Jesus Christ, and you are accusing me of lying to you?? What exactly am I to gain from lying to you or Ms Grace? I am only attemping to help Ms Grace finish her application to our church, which only 1 task of the 3 has been done. I do not have time to play games, Mr Muhamed, I have many other people in need who I am assisting with applications. If you are so concerned about my truthfulness, then you should help Ms Grace find another church to assist her.

I did answer all your questions about my details, I do not understand why you are saying I did not. In fact, you just quoted back my phone number and address to me! I answered the rest of your questions as well, so what is the problem? As for my passport, I DID tell you it destroyed during my last witch burning. It is not easy to get a new one so quickly, we do have something in the United States called The Patriot Act, a law to fight terrorism, and it makes the process of securing a new passport very long, expensive, and full of paperwork. I am not really concerned about getting it quickly anyway, I have no intention of doing any travelling for at least another 6 months. There is no reason for you to have my passport, as I am NOT requesting money from YOU, it is Ms Grace who will be requesting money from ME once her application is finished. Once the application is finished, then I will see what I can do about expediting my new passport, but until the application is done in FULL, all 3 tasks are completed, there is no point. What exactly do you mean by saying ‘I did not provide the info you asked for’? I provided EXACTLY the info you asked for, and I explained why I do not currently have a passport. In fact, you contacted me originally not even knowing who Grace is, you talked about someone named Murine Balsa. If you are not capable of handling more than one case at a time, perhaps you should find another line of work. You are obviously confusing my email with someone else’s, since I DID give you the info you asked for and you claimed I did not. Please do not take your mistakes out on me.

You must understand the nature of our work. We do have permission from the US government to capture and burn witches wherever we may find them, but it is not something everyone in the US approves of, so we must keep a low profile. We do not advertise our activities.

If you are willing to continue Ms Grace’s application, then I will be willing to move forward, but I expect an apology for your harsh words and your accusations against my character. In fact, I have not heard from Ms Grace herself, although she seemed able to send me her original email. Perhaps it is you and Ms Grace who I should be concerned about truth telling, hmm? Anyway, I will not be treated in this manner, I am a man of God, an ordained priest, and I am offering to send Ms Grace financial help when she becomes a member of our church.

If you do not want to continue with Ms Grace’s application, then I will be sorry to hear that. Ms Grace has been targeted by the witches, and it will be on your head if you do nothing to help her. You are not being asked to do much anyway, you have already completed the questionaire, the next step is to provide a photo of Ms Grace, sitting in her hospital bed is fine, holding a sign that says “JESUS SAVE ME FROM THE WITCHES’. This is a standard photo for our application, every single member has provided one, many in your part of the world. The third step will be a ritual, which you can perform on Ms Graces’ behalf that will take 10 minutes. It’s really not that difficult, Mr Muhamed. If you choose to move forward, let me know quickly, as I have many other people who are in the process of their applications. But again, I expect an apology for your nasty words to me, and I will do you the favor of not telling Ms Grace these words you have said to me, her health cannot take the stress.

Since you question MY name, is Mr Muhamed YOUR real name? It’s not so nice to accused of being a liar, is it?

If you choose to continue to behave in this manner, I will inform Ms Grace she can look for another barrister.

I have included a photo of our church, and one of myself. I shouldn’t have bothered, since you were so rude and nasty to me, but I am not concerned about you. I care only about Ms Grace, and it is for her sake that I do not immediately throw away the portion of the application she has already provided. But, I am not happy with your attitude, and I will not continue any further if you speak to me in such a way again.

Father Feella Youngboy

He sends this out…

Good Morning Mr Father Feella Youngboy,

how are you and your family ,by your email i come to understand that
your not geting me what i want from you .

Ho hummm, this bait is dying. I at least I got some questions about witches answered, but I still give this lad another prod ……

Mr Muhamed,

I do not understand what it is I am not giving you. I have provided you my full name, address, phone number, occupation, country of origin, and I told you that my passport was recently destroyed, and it will take time to get a new one. I sent you pictures of my church and of myself during church service. What exactly is it that you think I have not provided you that you asked for? My patience is wearing thin.

Father Feella

I think he finally snaps…always good to see!

Listen i am not doing something childes,if you really want to work
with this woman,you must follow my instructions not those stupid
things you are sending to me.

Before we procced,you have to send me your full details information as follows;

1) YOUR FULL NAME
2) YOUR DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
3) YOUR FULL COPIES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
4) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS INFORMATION
5) THE GROUP PICTURES OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEE IN YOUR CHURCH INCLUDING
YOU AND A WOMAN IN YOUR CHURCH COMPOUND HOLDING HANDS TOGETHER.

Note,as soon as i receive this informations from you,i will give you
whatever you requested,but if i may ask,why should your passport
destroyed by the witches while you are fatther of the witches? Why
your address is (666) is it an address,?
Reply,

Okay, he’s not budging, so I make a last effort to get the lad to abandon the Mr Muhamed character and possibly get another barrister, or this bait will die….

Dear Ms Grace,

I am sorry to inform you I will not be able to finish your application. Your barrister, Mr Muhamed, has insulted my church, myself, and the work we do. He has been very rude, and I will not be treated in such a manner. As a man of God, I will not have my character so rudely insulted, and he is incapable of understanding basic English. I have sent him the info he requested, but he continuously questions my character, insults my church and our work, and calls me a liar. I will not work with such a man. I am sorry to have to leave you in your condition, and I encourage you to find another church to assist you. Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Father Feella Youngboy

Now, enter the doctor to make one last plea for compliance….

Hello Mr Father Feella Youngboy,

How are you and your family i hope all is well YOU my dear,i am there DOCTOR Mr Jude Gorge, is bring to my notice that the information that you gave to the house office was not normal, by number of the phone ,your address and there most be a international pastport or IDcard for transation of the FUND befor anything my dear so Mr ALPHAR MUHAMMED was right because he has summited the fund to Headquater OFFICE
The chairman was insist that your number was not going and the address home is not okay and NO IDcard or International pastport.did you see that your wrong some where,so try to get back to him and conplete the information befor anything X.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
Dr Jude Gorge.

I hope he’ll try to plead with me after I send this off, but he wasn’t having any of it; what a lazy bastard, not even willing to put a little effort into his scamming!

Dear Dr Gorge,

I will not continue any further with this case, Mr Muhamed was rude, insulted me and my church, and has behaved in a completely unacceptable manner. You may tell Ms Grace that I wish her well. I explained in perfect detail why I am in the process of acquiring a new passport, and I gave Mr Muhamed my address and phone number. If the prefix (001) was not correct, it is because I do not know what prefix you people use for calling the US. We use a 1 before the area code. I was not happy to be assigned an address number of 666 for our church, it is a most unlucky number, but the government assigns address numbers, we do not pick them. We can pick our street name if it's a private street, and ours is, so we chose Burning Man Lane. I do not know how to explain it to you more simply than that, do not tell me I am wrong. You people simply apparently do not understand enough English to comprehend what I am telling you. It doesn't matter anyway, after the things Mr Muhamed said to me, I will not continue any further.

Regards,
Father Feella Youngboy

I didn’t hear back from any of them again. But I did snag another lad playing a dying widow named Joy Tony with Father Feella, and he sent both the questionnaire back and sent a photo (photoshopped, but still funny), so stay tuned for the post of that one, and the Father isn’t done yet with his mission to help these unfortunate widows who are dying and seek help to distribute their wealth to charity.

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She should seriously fire her lawyer. Laughing

Great reading! It's a pity the bait died, but I loved it!

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great effort Very Happy
I suspect you lad has been hoodwinked before, since HE ended up being the one baiting for a trophy Shocked
Looking forward to reading about your further successes.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's too bad it died, but besides the second lad I got with this character, I'm going to keep working for more!

I nearly fell over when he started trying to get a trophy from me!

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic