SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right - it shouldn´t be too hard for 0ke, when he sees the monies go otherwise, to crack up a good story. Maybe for a new line "Crime Fashion"?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke was quick to reply this time (emphasis added)!

Quote:
Don`t be surprised,don`t you know that the Models ask me to pay them first before taking the Valentine`s Photos,i told them no, we must take the shots first and send to you then after you approve it.before i will pay them.when i told them that the shots is approved they keep asking me for their payment.i told them you people have not paid me.
they went to the Police Station and lay Complain saying that i had an agreement with them,after the shots must have been approve by you,Money we be giving to them immediately.the Police begin to ask me to pay them from my own pocket, which i told them i don`t have any Money on me.they decided to detained me.you called these a civil matters,is like you don`t know what Nigerians Police are up to.

So Cammy replied promptly:

Quote:
You wrote, "is like you don`t know what Nigerians Police are up to" - well, I don't know that, and there's no way I could know that, so maybe you could explain this properly.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this morning...

Quote:
The reason why i was arrested by the Nigeria police was because they do there job and i was not able to pay then, but i explain to then that i was never paid any money because there was a little misunderstanding between your company and me on the job but they refuse to listen to me even the police told me i am working for the international modeling firm without getting anything return from the job i did, but i explain but they never want to listen than to get there money paid. Please for the sake of my life you most try to at-list make a support on this issue so that i can settle them and prove then wrong. My life in in danger.
I want you to know that Nigerian don't take such civil matter lightly with any one in the country. So you have to understand and do something for enable me settle the models and move on with my life because since then i have not been able to do any job because of the arrest by the Nigerian police men.
I wait for you urgent reply.

Cammy has a pleasant Sunday ahead with no time for this whinger - so tonght she'll ask 0ke for a little more information about his ordeal (when, where, and who was involved).

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well what's this:

Quote:
one of the police need your mobile number so they can talk to you directly.

Too bad that Cammy's hearing-impaired. They'll just have to send an email.

Quote:
It wasn't a "little misunderstanding" that lost you the payment - you were found out trying to sell the pictures to another agency, which is a massive breach of contract.
I'll need to have an accounting of the arrest, such as a copy of the arrest record and warrant (if one was issued), the bail notice if any, and current contacts for the models, at the very least. If there are any other expenses, I want to see proof of those too.
And about the request for a mobile number - email will do just fine, since talking won't solve this matter and you (and they) will be sending me attachments. Since I'm hearing impaired, it's a dead issue anyway.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody Nigerian coppers...

Quote:
The reason why i was arrested by the Nigeria police was because they do there job and i was not able to pay then, but i explain to then that i was never paid any money because there was a little misunderstanding between your company and me on the job but they refuse to listen to me even the police told me i am working for the international modeling firm without getting anything return from the job i did, but i explain but they never want to listen than to get there money paid. Please for the sake of my life you most try to at-list make a support on this issue so that i can settle them and prove then wrong. My life in in danger.
I want you to know that Nigerian don't take such civil matter lightly with any one in the country. So you have to understand and do something for enable me settle the models and move on with my life because since then i have not been able to do any job because of the arrest by the Nigerian police men.
I wait for you urgent reply.

Cammy was cross.

Quote:
"one of the police insisted for your mobile number" - he can insist until Ragnarok, but it'll do no good, because I don't have one to give - I'm hearing impaired; so, I'm not in a position to talk to them, ever. .
"The reason why they need your number is to get the truth from you" - I'm telling the truth and if they can't handle that, fuck them!
"But i will appreciate if you will be able to speak with one of the police men on phone" - which I just told you is impossible.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm beginning to wonder if he is in trouble...

Quote:
but you told me last week you we compensate me for the job, but now the email you send to me make me look very confuse because even right now i am still with the police. Now that you insist not to speak with any of the police so i beg of you tell me how much you can use to compensate me so that i can settle this models and leave the police custody. Right now i don't have the heart to face the Threat by the police.

Cammy's temper begins to fray just slightly (emphasis in original):

Quote:
I see I have to be blunt. OK then - I can't speak to the cops on the phone because I'm deaf and if I can't hear them I can't speak to them.
There it is, words of one syllable. Now tell them - police and models would be good - to write to me and we'll settle this. I won't be able to arrange for help for you just on your say-so and that's a fact. I know the ones who can approve payments from the Special Fund are real tight-asses.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, one of the models showed up:

Quote:
Good Day,
0ke told me that you insisted for me contact you through email.
I and Charles was the person who get Oke arrested due to he use us for a valentine photos short which he refuse to paid us. According tho him and he insisted to pay us the amount we agree on so till this moment he refuse to make the payment to us that led us to arrest him because i don't see where he we use us for a deal and after he refuse to make the payment which is not fair.
But according tho Oke he told us that you have never pay any money to him which we refuse to listen because how can u give him a job and after complete of the job you refuse to send him the money. But anyway we never listen to him and right this moment he is still with the police because he most gives us the amount charge before he we be release from the police custody.
We cannot work for someone who we refuse to pay us the amount which is not fair.
ISRAEL .

The names match two of the models, however:

Quote:
Are you 1srael K0moni, and is Charlies actually 4wortu Charles H3rbert? Please confirm and I'll explain in full.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if we might be dealing with an ITP here, but his reply didn't impress (emphasis added):

Quote:
Listen to me, i Israel and Charlies are not a kid and i have wife and i have 2 kids who i take care of there responsibilities, i don't see anything you we explain that i we listening because i got angry more. How can u use someone and after the valentine photos short deal u refuse to pay 0ke, it is unfair. 0ke has been arrested for almost 2 weeks because of this matter because he refuse to pay us after we have done our job.
Right now he is crying that he never receive any payment from u but i don't want to listening because all i need now is to get my money and settle the police for there job and for every one move on with there lives. U can't tell us u are not going to pay for the job, u most because if u refuse to pay we are going to report this matter to your country embassy here in Nigeria, and if they refuse to take the matter serious i think that we cost a war in your country embassy because i believe that the nigerians police is aware of the matter. Even if we are black Nigerians at-list u should know that we are human, u should have feelings for us the models also for 0ke who has been with the police custody for almost 2 weeks now.
I wait for your urgent respond so that this matter can be solve.

Cammy stayed cool:

Quote:
Did Mr 3dewor tell you why we didn't pay him? I bet that he was too busy crying (which is very unmanly) to tell you that he tried to sell the Valentine's Day photographs to another agency, which is a blatant and intolerable breach of contract. We were welll within our rights to decline payment.
You are within your rights to go to the embassy, but if you start any trouble there, it's on your head. Unless you and Charles swear off the threats, we're not even going to think of helping you.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in:

Quote:
0ke told told us he never sale the photos to anyother agent. And he never get pay or receive money from anyone on this job. I know is a deal between u and oke but atlist u have to compensate us because base on agreement with oke he agree to pay us 30000 nigeria naira each which is equivalent to 200 usa dollars each total of 400 dollars for me and charles. Sorry I approach u guys wrongly I am a family man with wife and kids with this modeling job I take care of my family. So for the sake of God and for the job we did I plead and asking for compensation so that we can move on with our lives. I want u to know that till this hour 0ke still remain with the police beause if he did not pay how else is going to pay the us for the job. So white I plead and asking for compensation. We are blacks Nigeria but also I want u regard us as human.please what I mean how much u can use to compensate us on this matter. Thanks israel

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it worth looking up their IPs and see whether they match 0ke´s?
Other than that, according to your storyline, MM are waiting for "official" documents, and emails have no value of proof.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke is using Gmail so no luck with tracing...

However, Israel's address resolves to the UK - but the address he used back in 2011 pointed to Germany!

Cammy started off pleasantly enough:

Quote:
I'm afraid to have to tell you that Mr 3dewor lied about the pictures; he definitely tried to sell them on to another in a flagrant breach of contract. You and Charles are the meat in the sandwich and it's a sad state of affairs.

But she vented a bit:

Quote:
However, I will say this; you wrote "We are blacks Nigeria but also I want u regard us as human". You have no right - no right at all - to imply that I am racist or bigoted. You have no idea how angry I am over that statement.

Meanwhile, back at 0ke:

Quote:
now i want you to know that the moment am still in the police custody
because 1srael and Ch4rles refuse that i must pay their money before
they can allow me to go at of the police custody.
I want to say am very sorry for what has happened. Right now i want
you to compensate me for enable me settle the models so that i can be
free from all this problem.
I have not been in my home for the past 2 weeks now, so i wait for
urgent respond.

Cammy was less verbose:

Quote:
I don't see how we can owe you compensation. You broke your contract by trying to sell the pictures to another agency; and you lied to the models by denying what you did.
But then again, it's not my call, so you'll have to see what gets decided..

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They've boosted the pace!

First, Izzy:

Quote:
i am very sorry if i use wrong statement on you,
you have tho forgive 0ke because he is in pain right now but anyway we never new he really want tho sale the photos but please you have tho consider us for the sake of me and charles. I wait for your reply to know how much you we be able to give to us.

I'd thinking this one ain't an ITP.

0ke is now unrepentant:

Quote:
i did not lies to the models. I did not sale the photos to any agent
just that i show them what i can do. If you doubt me you can ask the
agent if i sale the photos or not.
Right now i have realize my mistake you see what you can do so that
i can be free from this matter.
looking forward to read from you as soon as possible.

I'm open to suggestions on this phase.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari? Right now? This or the week to come? For 0ke himself (who in the past once did not travel) or one of the "Models".
Or do you think more pics can be squeezed out of them right now?
Safari, travel, C4mmy desaster on the road, how about that Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy responded in reverse order, and with 0ke she cut loose (emphasis in original):

Quote:
Don't fucking lie to me! You tried to sell the pix to Black and White 4mateurs and it doesn't matter a hairy rat's butt if you didn't get any money from them. Then you have the fucking nerve to tell me to get you out of your own shit... do you have any morals?

With Izzy, she was far more conciliatory:

Quote:
I'm afraid that the decision isn't mine to make. All I can do is plead your case. I'll be in touch soon.
Please give my regards to Charles and your families.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Izzy likes what he's hearing:

Quote:
how are u today. My family and Charles are doing very fine. I want to thank u very much for your effort and for your understanding, i really hope to read from u as soon as possible also hope to work with u in future.
Thanks very much i wait for good news.

Now Cammy has to take the situation to MM's legal section and get some advice...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent Issy a note in the meantime:

Quote:
I've submitted your case to Pat for comment. For now that's all I can do.

Additional: a reply came starting

Quote:
good day white

He won't be allowed to get away with that.

Quote:
I was very happy at first when u told me u we plead my case, this is almost the 3days, u mean till this moment nothing has been done about.
I beg of u this is new term in school my kids we be drive away from school if I could not been able to pay for there fees this week, I was really hopping and expecting good news from u.
White please if anything u can do to assist me and charles,please do personally met pat for this matter. Thanks very much I hope to
read from. Charles send regard to u. I wait for your reply.

If he's anxious after three days... he has no idea!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again it starts

Quote:
Good day white,

And continues:

Quote:
How are u doing, I have been expecting your email for few days not but I keep looking at my inbox but know email from u, I want to know if pat have say anything about matter. I hope to read from u.
Charles send u a regard.

Cammy let him know:

Quote:
You do not put "dear white" or "good day white", it's "Cam1lle White" or "Ms White"! Where are your manners?
I'll write when when I have something to tell you.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After days of silence, 0ke is back:

Quote:
how are you doing, it been long i have not read any email from you i don't know what is going on over there. You have to get back to me because this is a deal between me and you. I can't work for your company i till this moment i have not get any pay from you.
If you were to be in my position how would you feel about this, you have to think twice and let me settle Israel and Charles.

He won't like this:

Quote:
You have done nothing for us that would earn you anything. You may find this difficult to grasp, but being paid comes from performing the job as you agreed to.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke lost it slightly:

Quote:
What job you talking about? does it mean your Company won`t settle
1sreal and Ch4rles? Look my girlfriend is pregnant at the moment, i`m
facing a lots of responsibility you said i have breach the contract
simply becos i showed Black and White 4maeture the Valentine`s
Photos,which i agreed,lets put that aside.why don`t you pay me for AFL
Photos, the job well done.so that i can settle 1sreal and Ch4rles.
i`m not in the mood to say much word`s if you continue to treat me
this way,i will assume you wants to make me worthless,but let me tell
you something, i am useful in the hands of others.you want to enslave
me or what? i`m very much angry because your Company put me into a big
problem.

Cammy returned the favour:

Quote:
If we settle with 1sreal and Ch4rles, it will not involve you; and I don't care if you knocked up your girlfriend - you should have been more careful.
FYI we know that you didn't just "show" the pictures to Black and White - you tried to sell them the Valentine's Day pix. Don't try to wriggle out; it just makes you look worse. Additionally, the second round of AFL pix was not a paying job; it was simply to prove that you were worthy of remaining in our employ, but you failed miserably. The closure of your file is now pretty much 100% certain, and you only have yourself to blame; we didn't force you to be inept, bungling, disorganised, and corrupt.
You made the choice to be a poor man. Don't try to shift the blame onto us.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1srael is getting annoyed:

Quote:
how are u doing, u makes me wonder and confuse in everything, i have not read any email from u how can u tell me to wait this is almost 2 weeks now and nothing has been done on this matter.
To be honest am really confuse about u and your company. U mean someone will work for your company and u guys we refuse to make the payment if u were in our position how would u feel for working for someone and refuse to pay u. This is really obvious your company is not honest and don't have human feelings ok.

0ke took Cammy's reply rather calmly:

Quote:
i got your email i have know problem with that, if you insisted to
settle with Charles and Israel i believe if you settle with them that
we enable me have peace of mind and also enable me to do some others
jobs as well.

Cammy wrote back to 1srael:

Quote:
If someone agrees to work for you, signs a contract, and then breaks it, he forfeits the right to any payment. That is exactly what 0ke 3dewor did.
However, I have to tell you that I'm starting to agree with my workmates that you are part of some crude attempt at a shakedown. We have zero proof that you are who you say you are, and zero proof that 0ke 3dewor has been arrested. Now you start taking his side and singing from the same songsheet; it seems pretty obvious.

For 0ke, nothing.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Izzy, two days ago:

Quote:
How are u doing, i hope u are doing very fine as well. U have told me that 0ke try to sale the photos to other agent several time and which I quit believe.
But u have to understand u told me and Charles to wait that u have to discuss if your company can compensate me and Charles which I really hope and keep your word. But at the moment I don't understand or know if your company has interfere on this issue.
Please Ms Wh1te am so sorry if I use a wrong word on u but u have to consider me and Charles for enable me pay the school fees of my 2 daughter, I plead your company because all I am asking for is to get any pay from u.
Thanks I looking forward to read from u.

Yesterday, with nothing sent back:

Quote:
I don't know if u get the email I send to u yesterday because till this moment I have not read from u.
Looking forward to read from u.

Cammy's reply was slightly testy:

Quote:
I am not in the habit of writing emails for no reason. If I have nothing to tell you, I won't write to you.

Then today, 0ke:

Quote:
What can i possibly do to get pay settle the Models.one more question for you however i have bought all the materials needed for the shots before this problem comes up.the Models am about to use for the shots, insisted i must pay him first before i could use him for the shots. I suggest can i use any of those Models e.g the ones who shots the AFL recently.they do understood much more better.than any one here.or you replace the Contract with another one.each time the Models ask me about you don`t really what to tell them.what Country are you from? city,town.i was ask by one of the Model`s how can you be working with someone you don`t know where the person`s from and i think he is right.you should able tell where you from city,town Country.

This time Cammy replied promptly:

Quote:
You won't be paid to settle the Models; that's not your concern any longer. What you spent on the props is a separate matter, but one for our legals (and they'll be wanting the receipts when the time comes).
Who are the models asking theoe questions? If it's Izzy and Chuck, I'm surprised that they don't ask me themselves.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Under the heading I need your advice, 0ke persists with Cammy's location and makes some odd claims (emphasis added):

Quote:
I will look for a way and settle the Models,i should able to tell the Models where you are from whenever the need arises okay.this is ridiculous.i personally don`t know your location,town and city which is not fair.
remember i have done a lots for your Company in the past, i don`t deserve to be treated this way.no Agent here could have done what i did for your Company without receiving upfront payment.why don`t you hold event here for my sake and the Models? all your Company could do to me was to cease my payment.i am trying my best for your Company to be successful.
What can i possibly do right now to receive payment? do let me know please.

Cammy was actually rather restrained:

Quote:
I have no idea why where I live is important, or something that you even need to know. I work for M00seknuckle Modelling; if not for that you wouldn't know me at all.
Looking at your record, I'm having trouble finding anything that would justify you saying "remember i have done a lots for your Company in the past". When it comes to actual production of workable photographs, your contribution is just ONE series, which you tried to sell to another firm. It doesn't matter how many models you've recruited - what matters is product; and what also matters, of course, is sticking to the contract, which you didn't do. That made the whole deal null and void.
Again with the upfront payment - you sound like one of the moochers out of Atlas Shrugged! One of my strong beliefs is that you work to get paid, you don't get paid to work; clear enough? If you lacked the resources to be a successful agent, you should have got them together before you accepted the job.
Final note - you are not getting paid. What Izzy and Chuck get is for them alone, and depends on the legal staff. Don't bother asking about that again.

Holding an event is a tempting thought, though...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After this little effort:

Quote:
Its okay if you don`t want to disclose your location,however my girlfriend has decided to settle charles and isreal for their job well done.i suggest that you should use something esle to replace the Contract for me because the model insisted that am must pay him first before i could use him for the shots he is a very tall muscular build.i have 5 of them,they all saying the same word.i can`t risk that when i have not receive a dine from your Company.i suggest you give me another assignment for replacement.

Cammy dashed his efforts:

Quote:
Your contract has been terminated and your file closed because you're unreliable, untrustworthy, and under-resourced. There won't be any more assignments given to you, because you've been a disaster as far as I'm concerned and I'm lucky to still have a job here.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke vents:

Quote:
What could be your profit closing my file? I have a greater respect for woman especially you,but you have no regards for me.how could you say such a word? U are going to regret what you are doing.because is not fair.think twice so that you won't get yourself blame.I'm sincere in my doing you know that for sure instead of you to encourage me you started calling me all sorts of names.
You Are going to reap whatever you sow okay.

Cammy responds:

Quote:
A better question is - what's the profit in keeping your file open? The answer is - none; so the decision was taken to close it, and it was unanimous. You've contributed nothing but excuses and whinges and frustration and you can't build a career on those.
"U are going to regret what you are doing" - why? It's the only sensible thing to do.
"think twice so that you won't get yourself blame" - the only thing I can be blamed for is giving you chances when you don't deserve them.
"I'm sincere in my doing you know that for sure" - that's the problem; you sincerely don't want to work - you want to get something for nothing.
"instead of you to encourage me you started calling me all sorts of names" - we gave you a chance to earn bg money and start a profitable career, and that's a pretty big encouragement, but you dropped the ball.
"You Are going to reap whatever you sow" - Your problem is that you didn't sow; instead you expect to be allowed to reap what I sow and I'm supposed to be grateful for that.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I chanced to look at the spam box and found this from the 9th.

Quote:
I don't know why white people treat us so bad. How can u give someone a job to do after using people and u refuse to pay the young man, can u believe for the pass 2 weeks he has been detain, and we will not release him till one money is paid. I think I should sent an email to your
Company and told then what has happen also take the matter to your embassy here in nigeria I see know reasons why u refuse to pay the young man.
I quite believe this was never been sales for any other agent u can ask. So u have to send oke his money and let him settle accrual model

I chose to have Cammy lose it a bit at this one:

Quote:
This got caught in my spam area, and now I wish I'd just ditched it.
Do you think that I'm some sort of sadistic racist? Do you think I get my buzz from fucking with people? FOR YOU INFORMATION "COLOUR" HAS GOT FUCK ALL TO DO WITH THIS!
0ke 3dewor is a lazy, lying, scrounging little bludger who'd rather beg and grovel than do an honest day's work. That's a fact. It's no-one's fault but his own if he got himself in the shit, but then he expects others not just to get him out of the shit, but to apologise for his fuckups and pay him for the privilege.
It's about fucking time that he learned his lesson and got into the real world where no-one owes you a living and where you rise and fall by your own efforts. As I said before, you can go to the embassy all you want, but they won't get involved in a civil matter in a foreign country. And after your racist whinge, I think you need a wake-up call too.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic