SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joseph vs. Beauty and the Beasts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing a fantastic job of twisting this boy about!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, NV, he is kind of fun.

He's been online but has only written Simone. I'm moved by his concern about his wife to be Anni.

Quote:
oh what a shock that she will do a thing like that even if anything has happen that does not means she should do that so what about the letter she wrote and the police took it what is the massage and the
content in it and the reason why she want to commit suicide i think she need take care and not to do that again.

so how was your weekend to since we did not hear any good news from our friend Anni and also try to talk to her that she should no do that again and i hope she will. well just take care and will be waiting to hear from you about the letter Anni wrote and the massage in it well i have to go now and hope to check on you to morrow morning

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have decided to take it a step further with Jordana.

Quote:
hello Jordana,
how are you this morning hope things are fine with you over there so how was your weekend and also your dinner too anyway i hope you have a wonderful weekend well my was fine here as you know Africa nothing much but a bit fun well i was planing to visit you over there but you know to get visa is very difficult in Africa sometimes but the easy way is to get an invitation that one they can give you the visa so my dear Jordana if you can help me by sending me an invitation then i can come easy to visit US my dear so how was your night i hope you have sweet dreams i really like you and anything around you so i will see you when i come back from church ok
yours lovely man

And to Maeve

Quote:
hello my dear how are you doing, well i am doing fine and this weekend was nice and cool just that nothing much. the weather here is not bad only the afternoon its hot but in the evening is fine and very cool chill that we just feel a little well you talk about the business that i want to do with you i think it is the good task that we can make a lot of money through that business ok so my dear let beings to do it and also you can come and visit Africa here and see how the business is going on we can sell home use cars,and anything good to add it to the business even the second hands clothes like men jeans and ladies one too this all this can let us get money in Africa here my dear so i am counting on you now that we can begins with this goods like use and new ones of laptops and more so that i can come and go all the time and also to visit you anytime you want me or you too can come and visit me when i am in Africa so i hope this is a good ideal for us to do now and ever so that we can get more money to do anything we want to do my dear right so i will get this one to you now and hope to hear from you soon have a good evening i will check you in the morning to see hoe you are ok.
yours lovely man more kisses

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Simone wanted to have a bit of perverse fun with Joseph and sent him this:

I talked to Celine this afternoon and she told me they will be waking Anni out of the drug induced coma they put her in in the morning. Several of her family members have arrived and are in the chalet with her. The police took a few of Anni's things, along with her iPad, to check out. They also interviewed Celine for several hours since she was the last one who saw her and the one that found her. Thank God she was there and thought to look in on her to make sure she was okay or Anni would have died. Celine said that the police said that they will be investigating and will not release the note or its contents until their investigation is done. Then they'll give the note to her relatives - they'll probably tell Celine what was in it if Anni doesn't herself by then. I'm sure that Anni will tell her sooner or later.

Seems that he's a bit bugged about the note now. He stayed online for quite a while today waiting for a response, which of course only came after he went offline.

Quote:
hello my dear friend how are you hope you fine and also i thank God for Anni's her life well talking about the letter means that she decide to kill her self that is why she wrote that letter but i thank God that she is alive but she did not do well i dont know but i think she must be check by time to time that she will not do that suicide thing again well so the relatives are going to question her the reason why she did that so how was your work and also your dinner i hope you are fine and doing well please do sleep early to get more rest for tomorrow work so please Simone try as much to find out what the letter says so that you tell me ok and when you get in-touch with her tell that i said she should get speed recovery so that we can talk ok i really miss her but i hope she will be fine soon so that all of us will be happy for her life hope to hear from you soon when you hear anything more concerning her and the letter too
have a good night

As my hubby reminded me, women have a 6th sense about some things. Simone thinks that he's asking a bit too much for Anni just being "a friend".

People usually write a note to explain why they decided to commit suicide. Obviously, from what Celine told me, something had upset her that day so much that she decided to kill herself. The police sent someone out to talk to me this afternoon for a couple of hours since I also saw her lately.

As is custom in most countries, Anni will no doubt go back home and talk to a psychologist to help her through whatever upset her. Whether she decides to speak about it to anyone is her choice. I can imagine that, if she talks to anyone about it, it'll be Celine since she had spent so much time with her and it was Celine who found her. She may or may not tell me and I'm not going to ask.

Joseph, it's really not anyone's business what's in the letter. I'm not going to find out and tell you - that amounts to gossip, which I make a practice not to do. If Anni wants to get in contact with you and tell you what it was about, that's her decision. Since you seem to be so interested in what was in it, let me ask you this - did you argue with her?

He's also working on Celine to find out what he can:

Quote:
hello my dear, how are you hope you are fine this evening and doing well too i just want to know how you are doing and i miss you too so just take care so how far about your friend Anni i hope she is now doing fine in Jesus name how about the relatives are they in to visit her and if they are in how was the atmosphere there and what are they saying about the suicide Anni want to commit and did they know what was the reason why she was doing that i really want to know everything that going on there and tell me more about the police too what are they saying too about the whole thing well i will be waiting to hear all from you from now so that i will be happy here because i cant eat well and sleep too my dear just check her all the time and ask her what she want ok good have a good night i will see you tomorrow to see how you are doing right i really miss you and hope to see you soon when i visit you i love you

Celine's playing it cool on saying anything. I just want to see how far he's going to push on wanting info on Anni.

They brought her out of the coma and are starting with tests to see if there was any brain damage. As far as her family, naturally they want to know why she did it. They're terribly upset but are happy that she's still alive and will do anything to help her recover. There's really nothing else to be told on that end.

Well, sweetheart, I'm going to go and do some reading for a bit to relax. I hope you have a good evening.

Love, your wife

With the other two ladies, there's nothing new. He's mentioning coming to the US to visit them both but hasn't mentioned anything more about the business to Maeve.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone seems to be playing possum today. Nothing this morning, although after Simone's mail today, he's probably gone down into his hole and covered it over. Laughing

First up, Simone.

Quote:
i just came back now and trying to see how you are and also to ask you about my dear Nanni to see how she is doing but i hope that she is fine and i pray that God will heal her mind and brain and anything that has been cost her to do that

I talked with Celine a bit ago and she said that the police will be talking with Anni sometime today. Celine said that they seem to be narrowing their investigation around one person who was in contact with her. But that's all they're saying and I'm sure that Anni will tell them all they need to know. But, health wise, she's stabilized and seems to be responding to treatment very well.

I had asked if you had argued with Anni and you didn't answer. Is it because you had?

With me being a doctor, I prefer to think that it's more modern medicine that helps heal people versus God. I'm sure He'll help her find peace to get through all of this. I know that you're anxious to talk to Anni - as am I - but I think it's best that she be allowed to contact us to talk when - and if - she wants. I've only sent word to her family through Celine that if she needs me that she only needs to let me know.

He sent a quickie to Maeve.

Quote:
so my dear have you think about the business too so that we can see how things will be well i will be waiting to hear more from you

He wanted visa info from Jordana. She sent him the great news that he could apply online and sent him a link. Ain't technology wonderful???

Quote:
hello my dear good evening and how are you doing hope you are fine i pray that you will be fine ok well about the visa forms to US i will see how it is and i will apply to see how they can get me a visa to visit you there thank you for all that you are doing hope to meet you so that we can be more happy together i want to see how your country is and may be someday you will come and visit Africa too my dear well i hope you will take care of yourself and go to hospital for you to get well ok and i will see you tomorrow morning to see how you are doing right i really like you and everything around you so hope to hear from you soon have a good night and have more dreams of me i love you see you morrow dear.
yours lover man

And, of course he wrote wife number three, Celine.

Quote:
hello my dear wife,
i have miss you soo much that i don't know what to do but you know that because of Anni problem so i have make soo cool and praying that God will heal her but now i thank God that she is fine and they are doing some brain test to see the reason why she do that but i hope what ever upset her will not happen again in her life my dear i see how you are very tied and need more relax and rest but you are the real key friend that she depend on you to help her out so that she will be fine we all wish her very speedily recover as the family also doing their very best to help her recover that is good wens my love let us pray for her everyday well have you ever seen the invitation forms that i have fill and sent to you? well i hope you are taking your time because of Anni issue but i hope all will be over soon dear love

well i have to go now and pr pare my dinner and hope you have some food to eat ok i will see you tomorrow and see how you are doing and anni too right i love you and have a good night and more sweet dreams of me and hope to meet you soon my dear wife.

yours husband

I think you misunderstood me. They were not doing tests on her brain that will show why she tried to kill herself. They were doing them to make sure there wasn't brain damage from the loss of blood from her trying to kill herself. The test results so far show no damage. The police were there yesterday to see her but the doctors told them to come back today and talk to her. Knowing Anni, she'll come out stronger after this. And whoever caused this will pay...

Yes, I have seen the forms but haven't had a chance to look at them. I'll do so after I get back home when I have time.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He decided to wake up.

To Maeve.

Quote:
good evening my dear love,
i thank you for your help and also understanding to get start the business to make us better life too well i think we have get a store and that was the reason why i went to the city today to find out about a store were we can sell the stuff there and also i have find one wear house that we can keep the items there the from there we can send it to the store front or inside to sell them my dear love so i think we need to get some money to pay for the store or the wear house so that we can sell there trust me we can make a lot of money there so as time go on you can pay me a visit here in Africa to see how the business is going on and also i will be visiting you anytime to make you happy and hold you and kiss you too so my love i think i need a money to pay the store fist so that when the goods comes we just send them in and start to sell them ok so i will be waiting for you to get me the money so that we can continue the business since we need to do the business first to get the people what they want and a good stuff will let us get money fast my love maeve ok i really miss you and want to meet you and touch you with my love to make you feel real love and happy ok well my love i have to go now and get some thing to eat i was very tied today at the city to see how the business will be and see also the store so i will be waiting for you my dear. and please do check the webpage to see the visa forms too so that we can meet soon.

To Jordana.

Quote:
good evening my dear Jordana,
how are you doing hope you are fine anyway i will fill the online visa form to see how that also will be but i hope that will be fine too so my dear how was your day at the work place and your hearth to i think you are fine now and doing well with your body and have you had your dinner already hope so well i was at the city this morning to check some business and i hope we can do it together so that when we are together we can get a lot of money for our self i want us to sell some apliances, like laptops,ipad,phones,systems,and more but i will give you all the stuff for you to see how it is so that you will know that it was fine ideal ok well so thing of it and tell me how do you like it to be when we do business hope you are fine and understand me well i have to go but i will give you all he details tomorrow morning ok

And to Simone.

Quote:
i think now Anni will be fine and also doing well and i know God will help her out for all that she pass through.well you asked me if i had argued with her no i did not do such thing ok i dont know how she did that suicide thing but all i can say is that may be she was thinking about some that make her do that i am free man and i dont argued matters or anything with people if you ask me some thing and i dont know i will make you understand it well and if i know to i will tell you so my dear Simone, your question you asking me is very simple ok i think she is the person who can say what upset her before doing that i dont know anything i only want to know why and what happen right. this is her own business i dont know ok and i can not say anything about it since i did not know why and what cost her that day ok the reason why i ask you to find out what is going on is that since Anni is my friend so if anything happen to her i thing i have right to find out. so that is the reason ok and that is all that i can say now so if Anni herself come out and say what happen then we all can know.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's starting to push Maeve a bit for money for their "business", so she laid low for a couple of days repainting a room in her house.

Quote:
well my dear i really miss you and i know you do miss me too i love you and i will see you soon.i have to go and cheh the store and anything around that make our business well ok.

Quote:
hello my dear maeve,
good morning how are you doing my dear i did not hear from you for a while so i want to find out how is your heath? hope you are fine and doing well good i know you has finish panting your room now so may be you can be a bit free to check your business too well as you know i am here in Africa everything is going on fine now after we got a new president the business are now moving on so we need to get more stuff to start our business too so that we can raise some money for our future too my dear love.now i have fund the stores and we need to get money to pay the store so that we can send our goods in to sell them my dear maeve so now i am just waiting for you since i did not hear from you i am thinking about you soo much my love so let me know what is going on now so that we can begins the business my love well i have to get out now to check on the business line around the city and when i come back i will drop you a mail to see how you are doing and your sons too hope they are fine too well my deer love have a good morning and take care i love you.
yours lovely man

I've been so busy here in the house that I haven't even been on my email lately. I did get the room finished, furniture moved back in and then decided to do the hallway. Once I get going, I never seem to be able to stop. Anyway, that's done, just in time for the weekend. I have two exhibition openings to go to - one tomorrow afternoon and the other on Sunday evening. The one tomorrow should be interesting as I'm looking to possibly show my sculptures there. The one Sunday evening is the opening of a friend's paintings. We'll stay there afterwards and have dinner.

You say that you have found a store - do you have pictures of it and a contract to look over for it yet? I have a lawyer here that can take a look at it all for us and make sure that everything's in order.

I found the site where you can apply for a visa form online. Strange that they only accept that, but I'm sure they have their reasons. It's: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/

Simone and Jordana received basically the same email just saying, "I'm getting ready to make my dinner", "how was your lunch", "how was your dinner", "what did you have for dinner", "well, I'm going to go eat my dinner"...guess he has food on the brain.

He seems to be playing it rather cool with Celine about Anni, so she decided to take another poke at him.

Quote:
Things are going better here. I'm going to do a bit of skiing today and am later meeting the ski instructor for dinner. He and Anni and I had gotten together to discuss some potential business and we had to let it drop when Anni went in the hospital. I don't want to leave here without talking with him some more. I'm planning on leaving here on Sunday to go home. Anni is out of the woods and will stay in the hospital for another few days. Her family wants to bring her home, which I think is a wonderful idea. They can visit her for a bit, which they haven't done in quite a while.

Anni is doing better, thank goodness. I was able to visit her for a while. She cried when she first saw me and apologized for doing something so dumb. She was drunk and, as we know, alcohol can be a terrible depressant. She thanked me for being there and saving her and promised never to do something like that again. She told me a bit of the reason why she did it and said that she would tell me more in greater detail after she got back home and felt better. All she said was that she was very serious about a man and that he was cheating on her with someone named "Maeve". She was ready to marry him, she said, and let him take over all her finances. I guess she had pictured a fairy tale ending and got quite a shock when that happened. I feel so bad for her. I can't imagine someone cheating on such a good person as her. She said that the police were there and talked to her about him. They brought her tablet back to her and said that they had gotten into it and read her emails. They had forwarded the information to Interpol and that they would be investigating the situation with him. She's just glad that she's alive and has learned a hard lesson.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a quiet Saturday for the ladies as he just sent a four way cut and paste job of "how are you", "don't drink too much" and "I'm going to eat dinner now" mail.

Sunday, though, he did get a little more active.

Celine decided to take another poke at him to see if she could ruffle his feathers a bit.

Well, I'm back home - I got home a couple of hours ago. The train ride was relaxing and I was able to do some reading. I'll spend tomorrow getting caught up with a bit of work around the house, then Tuesday it's back to work.

The dinner/meeting went well. I got a prospectus to look over and then give to my lawyer for his opinion/advice. I also got a copy for Anni as she's still interested in it too. When I talked to her today before I left, she said that another business that she was going to invest in didn't work out so she has extra money to spend. She was doing good and told me again that she would go in more detail with me about why she tried to kill herself when she gets home and feels better. She said that the police told her that they wanted copies of some forms that this guy she was seeing emailed her. I guess it has his personal info on it. She asked me if she should do it, and I thought that she should. Don't you think she should give it to them?

It worked!

Quote:
you are welcome home once again and we give thanks to God that he brought you saved i am happy about your business with the instructor too that gone fine and well and your friend Anni.i thank God that she is fine and doing good that you were able to talk to her before you left.

i hope you will tell me more about your business and please dont forget mine too as we were already discuss about the business i want to do by selling the stuff like laptops etc. and please let me know how far that will be so that i know what to do my dear Celine ok

now you said some thing about Anni giving the guy information to the police.and she asked you if she should do it,well i think that can not solve any problem that Anni pass through. because one, the guy did not do nothing and he is not the one who false her to do that and also she and the guy did not have any married certificate that shows they are married two if she give the guy info to the police may be the guy also will tell the police a lot of things may be that will bring another issue all together again and more complicated ok so i think bye gone is bye gone now she has her life means she has everything she can do some thing better for her life than to do such an evil did that she did so i hope this will not solve any problem for her so tell her to stop and do some thing better for her life.i hope when she pray to God who save her will give her own husband so that she will be happy.

well my dear i have a great weekend i went to the beach with my friends and have fun i was very happy i came hope and check my mail to see that you have getting home i and fine and i know you are fine too just take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon about everything. well i will be going to the city to check some things around to see how i can raise the business and the store to know about the price so i will wait for you try as much possible to check my stuff for me ok i love you and hope to meet you soon.

Ten minutes later, he emails Anni.

Quote:
hello my dear,
good evening how are you doing hope you are fine i really miss you and i heard about the incident that happen to you and i am very worried of all that you had pass through i am deeply touch and i pray that the good god see you trough and help you for all your ways and keep saving you, from any oppressors so that you will live and declare his goodness's ok i wish you a very fast speedily recovery so that you can come home and continue your work and stay bless well my dear i just came home and trying to see how you are doing and say hello to you and wish you well and get well hope to hear from you soon. may God touch your heart to forgive and keep you save in Jesus name amen.
yours.

Celine mailed him back, of course calling what the man did evil and having a few choice words for Anni's "friend". She also added a quick blurb at the bottom that should get him too.

Quote:
I'll check the info when I get the chance. But I did find one thing in my mail which I'm going through now. The bank transfer was returned. I called my banker and he said that the account was flagged for "suspicious activity". He couldn't tell me anything other than that. Do you know why that is?

The other two ladies just got a "hi, how are you?" mail but Maeve got a bit more.

Quote:
God bless you for all that you are doing and for me too i pray that God will bless our relationship and also our business too.

well my dear you asked me about the store that if i have the pictures of it and also get a contractor to looks through yes i have done that already i will send the pictures to by Monday i was very busy today as i was cheeking the business and get more customers or the people that buy this stuff some in stock and also a store front i was asking about the prices and the duty for the harbor for the shipment and a whole lot so that when the goods arrive i will know how to sell them and raise a lot of money for our love life dear. so all that i am asking for is the money that we can use to pay down the store so that when the stuff come it will not be difficult for us ok so i will send the store pictures and the price to you and my bank account number so that you can transfer the money to then i can pay down the store and send you the receipt for you to see everything fine my dear. so please i do that by Monday and i will send you all this then i will wait for you to send the stuff. i am trying to fill the online nonimmigrant visa so that i will wait for the visa too my dear this is for now so take care of your self for me and i love you hope to hear from you soon my dear maeve i love you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't take him long to jump on the fact that the money came back...imagine that. Twisted Evil

Quote:
hello my dear.
good evening how are you doing i think you are fine and doing good i was busy doing some things around well so you say something about my account was flagged for suspicious activity i don't understand so i want to the bank to see the bank manager about it to find out that is it anything happen to my account or it has been long time since i deposit money so i was thing that it might be loosed but when i ask the manager he told me that my account is ok but there no money has been transfer in yet so i don't know what your bank manager is talking about so let him give details about that so that i know what to do.

well my dear i am going to get some food to eat after that may be i will watch movies and finally get to bed i hope you will go to work tomorrow so you need to sleep early so that you can wake early to work ok i have to go now so i get this off you and see you tomorrow,have a good night and sweet dreams too.

He's come up with a solution to the problem of the returned money!!

Quote:
hello my dear,
good good afternoon how are you doing hope you are fine as i am here in Ghana west Africa well about the bank i think the two bank has a problem that is why the transfer did not work so i am please asking you that if you can sent it trough the western union money transfer or money gram i hope that one it will come to me so that you can give me the code number because if you send the money to western union they will give you a code number so that you will give that code to me and i can go there and redraw the money my dear ok so i will wait for you from now so please do that for me thank you.or you can send it also to Ghana commercial bank i think all this people will give you a code number to be giving to me and i will use the code to get the money.

hope you have a good day and your work too just take care and always be cool well i have to go now hope to hear from you. soon and please try to send me the money through western union money transfer ok have a good afternoon.

He's really trying his best to get back into Anni's good graces...emails, virtual kisses...she's having none of it. The other ladies haven't heard anything from him. He was supposed to get a contract and photos by Monday to Maeve, which didn't happen. Big surprise...

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Celine's not having anything of WU or MG.

I was at the bank this afternoon and talked with my banker about the money. I've heard that both Western Union and Money Gram are under investigation for money laundering so I won't use those. The banker has also heard that and was concerned that my accounts could possibly be flagged for possible wrong doing if I use them. And, as I have so much to lose, there's no way I'll use them.

I can either try the transfer to the same account or, if you have another one, I can try it. I'll leave that up to you.

He promised to have photos of their store and contract documents to Maeve by last weekend. Needless to say, he didn't deliver. But he had time for other things.

Quote:
i see how your weekend was fine and interesting too well my was fine you know i have many fun and dance with my friends and also play tennis too so i was very happy for my weekend.well the weather here now is cool and i just came out side to have some fresh air and talk to some few friends here with me then i get inside to watch some romantic movies then i will later get to bed. well as you told me that you will meet your lawyer this week so i do prepare all the documents that we needed to show to the lawyer and i will send them to you so that you will know what do now with our business and the contract and the store postures and the price as we form a cooperation for our business to glows more and grate too my dear so i will send them to you before the weekend so that everything will be fine,

Since I won't have the documents before this weekend, there's really no point to going to the lawyer's office tomorrow. I had made the appointment since you told me that you would have everything to me last weekend. Unfortunately, my lawyer is going on vacation and will be gone for three weeks so the business will just have to wait I guess. I can send them to his office and he can look them over when he returns and I can go see him then.

He's been quiet with Simone and Jordana. Anni has turned into Cujo and is having a bit of fun with Joseph right now. He's still professing that he didn't do anything to her and Anni is threatening to tell Celine. She has him squirming. Nothing like not leaving your friends list visible on FB for your former wife-to-be to find the woman that you've cheated on her with...

From Maeve:

Quote:
I talked to a few friends this afternoon and found two computer companies who deal with second hand computers and electronics who would be interested in shipping to Ghana. It wouldn't be anything small as far as shipping - I'm talking a large container full of electronics per shipment. Isn't that exciting? That certainly would be a boost to our income.

On another note, who is Anni XXXXXXXX? I found a friend request from her on facebook and saw that she's one of your friends.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a smell of bacon but the info doesn't seem to be complete - no swift code. Guess I'll have to slap him one for that.

Quote:
good morning my dear,
hope you are fine this morning and also doing fine well i am here now in Africa and thing are fine and cool here this morning just that the weather is a bit hot here now but in the evening it drop a bit cool.so how was your night and the work too did you wake early this morning? hope so,anyway i went to my auntie son and told him about my account and he said may be what your bank manager saying is true so he work at Ghana port so he gave me his that i can do the transfer in so that he will redraw for me i think this is better because he has been receiving money in his account everyday because he work at the port were the shipment take place at the harbor so many people send transfer to him to use to clear their good and stuff for them that is the place i want to shipped my stuff there right.

so please my dear i want you to send the transfer to that account number hope that will come just two working days to me here in Ghana West Africa ok thank you may God bless you all ways.please below is the new bank account.

Rxxxxxxxxxx
ACCT, # xxxxxxx
1 ECOBANK TEMA
please this is the account number now so use this i will be waiting to hear from you soon i hope you are fine and have a good morning and take care . well i am going to the the city to see to some things around and will send you massage when i come back my dear Celine God reachly bless you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Celine.

Quote:
how are you doing hope you are fine so how was the work today hope the hospital is cool anyway i sent you the new bank account how far about the transfer because i know that this one has no problem like what your bank manager said so i hope it will be here good and sound so that i can go and get it from the bank.

did you reach home early this evening and how was your lunch and your dinner too well i was at the city the whole day checking things over to see how things are but all is well here in Africa.i really miss you but i hope to see you soon so my dear tell me more about how things is going on with you i pray that you will be fine and ok and God will help you all ways to do everything fine and good.

well my dear i have to get this off to you and i will see you and find out about the transfer too just relax more and get more sleep so that you can get more strength my dear.

Celine mailed him and told him that the bank info seemed to be missing something. He hasn't come back to her yet so I guess he'll have to wait until Monday before she can transfer the money.

To Maeve.

Quote:
hello my dear i have been very busy that is the reason why i went to the village to check so farms that i make palm over there so i just came to see how things on me here that i have to do and make it fine.

my dear about the store pictures and the agreement papers has been prepare and i will send them to you tomorrow morning then you will see everything fine and sent it to the lawyer too so that he can see it and then we can get the money and pay for we are forming a corporation we can send them more goods so that they also can sell as well i think this is a good ideal to form that and boot our income so that things will be fine and everybody will be happy ok.

so how are you doing now and how was your work too hope all is fine i am thinking about you and hope to see you anyway i am very tied from my trip from the village so please i will let you get all the document and the prices tomorrow ok my dear.

No papers, no photos, no big surprise.

Simone and Jordana got the same "hi, how are you" cut and paste mails and he's still trying to tell Anni that what he did by cheating on her was okay.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here piggy, piggy!

Quote:
hello my dear honey,
how is your hearth and also the hospital too i hope you are fine over there and you are doing good at the hospital.so i see how you are soo happy to ride your new car wow i guess i was there siting by your side to see how your riding is that is great news to hear from you about your car i hope you will enjoy it very much and please take care for me ok do not drink and drive and also dont over speed it right because i need you very much my dear.

honey i went to my bro place this afternoon and told him about the bank swift code and he went to the bank and get it from the bank manager this afternoon and gave it to me so please below is the bank code and the account number i hope this is ok now right dear.

PLEASE THIS IS HIS NAME AND THE ACCOUNT PLUS SWIFT CODE BELOW
NAME - Rxxxxxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE -ECOCGHC
A/C NUMBER - # 00xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TOGETHER WITH THE SWIFT CODE AND THE ACCOUNT IS ECOCGHC00xxxxxxxxxxx
PLEASE THE BANK NAME AND THE BRACH IS ECOBANK TEMA 1
GHANA WEST AFRICA

I HOPE NOW WHEN YOU GIVE THIS TO THE BANK MANAGER HE WILL BE OK WELL MY DEAR I HAVE TO GO AND GET SOME FOOD TO EAT I HOPE YOU HAD YOUR LUNCH ALREADY WELL HAVE A GOOD AFTERNOON AND TAKE CARE AND HAVE MORE FUN I AM THINKING OF YOU.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful work little lady! Congratulations on your first! May there be many more in your sty!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you kind sir! This is actually the second account that he's given me. My one little piggy was jealous after seeing how many in your sty.

Celine has emailed him back and claimed a brain fart and just can't remember how much she sent him the first time. Just want to see if inflation has set in yet.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inflation has definitely set in - from 2,000 to 3,000 and now 10,000. What the heck, Celine is loaded and I guess a guy can dream...

Quote:
hello my dear i see how you are doing for me and i pray that God will bless you and give you children and make you happy mother in the world well i have seen your mail now but i was saying a lot of things but and also i went through my mail but i think it has been move off so please you can send me ( 10,000 euros i think that will be ok to do all that i wish as you said, and also there is more i have to do and i think the ten thousand will be right to finish everything for now and my ticket and more honey so please do help and send it now

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent Celine a wrong swift code and hurriedly sent the corrected one.

After Anni telling him to leave her alone - and even unfriending him on FB - he emails her these.

Quote:
hello good afternoon,
how are you doing hope you are fine i want to thank you for what you have done for me and may God bless you and give you your heart desire and i am very thankful to you you are such a darling please i heard what you told me i will do as you wanted ok but one thing i want to as you is that i don't want you to put me away just get close to me all the time and you can ask me anything and i will do it for you ok i have to go now and will check you again in the evening have a very best afternoon know that i am thinking of you.

Quote:
hello my dear how are you,
i hope you are fine so how was your weekend and the things around you also did you go out today? or you stay at home well i was a bit out to play football and tennis and after that i came home to make my dinner, so how was your dinner too well tell me about your weather over there it is chilly or not much.here in Ghana west Africa in the night sometimes the weather can be warm but not too hot but in the morning it becomes cool,

so what will you do tomorrow will you go to church? or you will do some few work at home? or you want to relax so that you can go to work early Monday morning well my dear just feel free to have fun and take care of your self. well i am going to watch some movies now and read a bit,then i will get to bed ok i hope you have very good weekend and feel joy to the end of time i will see you after church tomorrow i will drop you a massage to know how you are doing.

well my dear just have a good evening and very good night and sweet dreams. yours care man

On the Maeve photo/contract front, he finally sent him some stuff. The photos of the storefronts are rather interesting to say the least. The "real estate agent" letter is from someone whose only claim to fame on the net is being listed on linked in as a cleaner with the waste department in Ghana. Somehow, I don't think Maeve's "lawyer" is going to agree to what he's sent her. But, since he's on vacation, it'll be another three weeks before she finds out anything. Smile

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent Celine another message about the code error.

Quote:
hello how are you doing this morning,
well yesterday i have t o enplane the bank swift code to you well before your bank manager say something again so you see the letter ECOC is ECOBANK and the GHA stand for my country GHANA and the C is like CODE so this is how the whole swift code is so with the account all will be like this ECOCGHAC#002xxxxxxxxxx so my dear this is how you will use it with the swift code yesterday i forget to add the H which included so that while i send it to you again but salt form for Ghana is GHA OK and the full is GHANA so this is the good one now so please use this one now i just forget the letter h that is all.

hope you are fine i will be waiting for you soon to see that the transfer is ok have a good weekend and have fun know that i am thinking of you,
SO THIS IS THE GOOD ONE SO PLEASE USE THIS ONE NOW THANK YOU.

Actually, he forgot the A and not the H. Alas, with all the snow, Celine can't get out to go to the bank. He mentions opening "his new account" - I wonder if it could be that his old one was closed? Twisted Evil

Quote:
well my dear i have to go and get some thing do outside and also to see some business men to discuss more about how i can make business with them also to get to the top too and know the the more things and the stuff that the people want now on the Ghanaian market now.well my dear love i hope that the snow will stop so that you can go out and do your rounds and also to go to the bank to make the transfer too, so please you let me know when you do the transfer so that i can go to my brother's place to tell him to let us go to the bank and check it out.my love i want to give you the code and the account number again so that you can now use it i hope you get me now. so you will see below is the name of my brother and the bank name,the branch ,the location so that now it will be easy to do the transfer without any problem but after that i will open my new account with the Eco-bank or any international banks in Ghana so that next time when we want to do anything and also the business it will be fine and better.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even I can't write something this confusing:

Quote:
well yesterday i have t o enplane the bank swift code to you well before your bank manager say something again so you see the letter ECOC is ECOBANK and the GHA stand for my country GHANA and the C is like CODE so this is how the whole swift code is so with the account all will be like this ECOCGHAC#002xxxxxxxxxx so my dear this is how you will use it with the swift code yesterday i forget to add the H which included so that while i send it to you again but salt form for Ghana is GHA OK and the full is GHANA so this is the good one now so please use this one now i just forget the letter h that is all.

I do believe I am in love with this Lad. Not a bad thing is it? All he has done wrong so far is forget the h. Oh yeah he also contacted coffinsurfer...sucks to be him!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a jewel, isn't he? This is one that I wish I could keep in a jar (with holes in the top of course) with a bit of grass. I could visit him every day and shake him up a bit to see what he does and make funny faces at him.

He was quiet for a day, then decided to make up for it.

First to Celine, who is still snowed in. His concern is touching - right up to the money transfer. Smile

Quote:
hello my dear wife,
good afternoon how are you today and how is the weather too and the snow i hope now things are fine and you can get out to do anything you want and also to go to work. today i want to go to the city to check some business and also to see my brother so that we can have a talk about the family too.i hope you are fine and doing good too, tell about the snow now and if you still at home but i know the road screw will come and clear the road so that you people can go out and do your businesses.

so how about your dinner too and your dreams i guess you do well good with all anyway i have to go now but as you know i have to see that you are ok before i will go out so my dear wife i just want to say hello to you this afternoon to see that things are fine.

well just let me know about everything so that i know what to do and please if you get out please try as much as possible to do the transfer for me ok my dear just have a good afternoon and take care of your self to i will see you and hear from you soon i love you.

After Maeve looked over the contracts that he sent, she decided to shake up his jar a bit.

I looked over the contract and the photos. I've only quickly read through the documents you sent but there seems to be some strange things that I see. The Proposed Tenancy Agreement mentions a Landlord and Tenant Agreement but it's not there to read. Section 6a mentions "conditions" but it doesn't mention what conditions it refers to. In the other agreement, page 1 stops at number 4 and page two starts at number 7. There seems to be a page missing. Number 8 mentions "obligations" but I don't see them listed below as it says it will be. It also mentions section throughout the agreement but I don't see them anywhere either. Who is this Mr. Asare? Is he a real estate agent? I'm curious as he doesn't seem to have a website listing properties and only has a post office box and gmail and yahoo mail accounts.

As far as the photos go, I'm going to be very frank with you about them and I hope that you don't take this wrong. I was actually looking for something a bit nicer. I'm sure you know how our stores look here - I guess that's more what I was looking for. I happen to find the listing of one of the photos that you sent me at a real estate site. The other photos of it looked pretty bad. Are there other areas of Ghana where a store could be located?

Quote:
good morning how are you doing i hope you are fine well you said something about the tenancy agreement and the stores as well in Ghana we have a lot of stores here and also some is in the village areal as well you said some things are not right at the agent web site i went there this morning and asked him to get a web site soon,with the stores too we have some of the stores which is very cost in the city but the one i sent to you is very good one too because the goods or the stuff are home use ones,and second hands and slightly use those one is very fast to go than the new ones,because not all he people can afford the new prices but they can buy the use ones more in Ghana here to be frank with you

i want us to get more money than to get too much expensive store which the price is too much for me here and plus income-tax and electricity too so i think of it and i realized that if we get this simple stores it will help us not to wast much money fro the store only. so my dear i think that if we get a moderate store we can use some of the money for another things ok the stores that i sent to you is the way Ghana many stores are it is not like the one in US this is Africa ok so our stores are ok here as many business men used. because i am thinking of our future too so just understand me because i walk to many areas to get deferent stores to sent it to you.about the land lord agreement dont worry i can go to another one to get you another one.so my dear i have get you some of the agent and the web site for you to check it and see by your self.so i will be waiting for soon

i hope you are fine and doing well i have to go and see one of the agent to tell him about the tenancy agreement so that i can get you another one here in Ghana i miss you so my dear have a good morning and hope to hear from you soon.

Awww, he's worried about prices. I guess Maeve will have to ask him how much he's investing in this business. Twisted Evil

And she didn't even get a chance to answer him before this arrives:

Quote:
good evening i just want to see how you are doing and to say hello to you i hope everything is fine over there and you are doing fine with your work too and please how are your sons doing i guess they are fine too and doing good well i went to the city to see things around i just came home and trying to find out hope you are doing good.

well i sent you the site that you can find more stores and prices to choose one of them as i have told you in africa here our stores are not like the US one but we have a lot of business men work in there so my just let us not wast too much money for the stores so that we can use some of the money for another thing you see here in Ghana the people that buy this second hands or home use good or stuff are many than the one that buy new ones and they are many at the local stores than the heavy very expensive stores that is why i choose those stores so please just understand me

you know i am a Ghanaian and i live here for many years so i know how the way the people buy this things and the area too and also i have been selling this stuff for years now when we get soo much the people will not come there much than the other local places. there we can make the money very fast the people there that come and buy things are very much ok trust me we can make it more there so just take one of the stores it ok here.

well i have to go and get some food to eat so i will be waiting for you so that i know what. i will get this off to you and hope you have a good evening and good night my dear love.

Next is Jordana who told him that she was in Washington to see the inauguration.

Quote:
good morning it has been good for you to attend the inauguration ceremony that is good well in Ghana west Africa also we had ours two weeks ago i was there too it was very nice good i am happy for you and i hope things will be fine when getting home too. so when are you going to work or you will relax for a few days? well so how is your hearth and everything around you hope things are fine with you over there and doing fine too

i was thinking of you since i did not hear from you for a few days now i was very worried just to know what has happen to you now you told me what i am now ok and feel fine. so about the online visa i am now trying to fix my pictures and more so see how things will be right,so i will tell you more after that.

i have got one agent who want to help me to get visa to south africa so that i can fly to US but i want to ask you first for your ideal if you can support me to reach there, that place also is easy to get to US but i am here waiting to hear from you if you want to help me to pass there to US all will stand by you what you will say my dear

well i am here this morning just last night we have a massive rain fall here it was too much so i just came to out and wanted to go out to see how things will be there is one big agent in the city who can help me to US i call him this morning and he ask me to come to his office so i want to go and see him too if it will be easy for me to travel straight to US he also said that he can get me a visa so my dear i will tell you all when i come back from him well i have to get this off to you now and hope to get back to you in the evening.

Washington has been cold but nice. I did lots of shopping today and am sure that I'll have to pay the airline for excess baggage. I'll be leaving tomorrow to fly back home, then will go in the office on Friday to see how things are. I'll probably bring some work home this weekend if I need to. Hopefully not.

Would you please explain what you mean by supporting you to reach here? Also, how does this agent think he can get you a visa? From what all I've read, you have to fill the form out online then go to the embassy to pick the visa up. It seems relatively easy to do. I just don't understand what this agent thinks he can do to get you a visa, unless he's going to help you fill out the forms and have you submit them. Hopefully, he'll tell you what he means.

When it comes to money matters, the boy is fast!

Quote:
well my dear i think i wait for the online one to see then i know what to do i hope you come back cool and i see how the weather it cool over there well here it not too cool a bit warm,i think if you come to the work and you have too much work then sure you have to take some to home to do it so that you can bring it on Monday. i have talk to the agent that he should wait till i finish the online one first so that if he want to help me to submits them fine he want to take some money so that he has some contact over there so he can let me get the visa but he need money that is why i ask you to support me with some money so that i can come.well i will be waiting for you to hear what you think about it anyway i have to go and get some food to eat just take care and have a good evening my dear lovely lady good night dear.

Last, but not least, Simone. He keeps mentioning having to go into town to see about "business matters", so Simone asked him what business he was in. She's the only one that he hasn't tried to ask for money. I guess it's because he's worried about her being sick with the flu...

Quote:
hello dear,
i understand the way you feel but it will be fine ok since you wake up this morning and you feel better than yesterday that give me impression that you are fine now my dear well as an is coming also for her treatment it is fine ti check her self too at the hospital too.

my dear you asked me about my business i am doing or i am into well i want to deal with home second hands used laptops, TV, systems, microwaves, generators,irons, all type of computers, ipad,and more, all this are use ones but some also is store reject ones,more etc this business is fetch a lot of money here in africa Ghana and the big business men are selling this stuff and even used jeans,and home used cars,my dear this is a great business that going on now as i am taking to you so i want people that we can form a corporation that they can do the export so that i will sell them here and deference African countries. so my dear i just want to tell you if you think of it and you want us to do this business that is good too it can boost our income well i have to get going hope to hear from you soon.

well my dear just take care and get more relax and do take your medicine too i will see you.

Oh, and lest we forget about Anni. He's still sending her little messages even though she told him to kiss her butt.

Quote:
so my dear lady i will check on you by the evening time when i come back form the city to see how you are doing ok just take care and have a very good morning i miss you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jordana told him what she thought of him needing an agent to take care of his visa. But she wanted to dangle the money carrot...

Yes, I do have lots of work. I don't really mind it as it just means more money for me. That's not a bad thing.

If the agent is telling you that you need him to get a visa to the US, then he's lying to you. He has no contact over here that can help you get the visa, you have to get it yourself. You fill out the online form then you go to the embassy to pick the visa up. He can't do anything to help you get it. I'll pay the plane fare over when you send me the flight confirmation and cost but I can't see paying someone for a service that he can't give you.

He sent this cut and paste crap to everyone today.

Quote:
i hope you are fine this morning and doing good so how about the weather condition over there well here in Africa this morning the weather is very fine and clear.

so how about your work too i hope you are doing pretty fine at your wort place, this morning i am going out to see to some things around and also i have to see my auntie's son for a business contact to know how it will be i hope you are fine.

well i will send you massage when am back in the evening so tell me about your rounds today what you will do and i guess things are alright with you over there

i have some visitors from the village this morning to see me about our family issues so i will attend to them and after that discussion i will move straight to see my auntie's son then i will come back and see how you are doing ok

so my dear this is what i want to do this morning i hope you have a lot to do this morning too. so i will be waiting to hear from you soon and tell me what you will do.anyway my dear i have to go now because i have a bit time now to see the family visitors so just take care of your self and know that i am thinking of you.

Waiting with bated breath to hear about the "family issues".

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't said what his family issues were...yet. He's got a new project that he wants Simone to buy into.

Quote:
good evening how is your heath now and your medication too i hope you feel a bit better this evening and doing fine too my dear i am thinking of you too much that i want you to get well so that you can go to work and attend to your patients ok. but i know the good God will heal you quick and fast for you to get well soonest, so that things will be fine ok so do not worry God is in control of your life and he will save you out of any trouble right my dear friend.

well you asked me about how many people forming the corporation as at now i got four (4) people now and i am asking you to join us and we can get a lot of money to boost our income so that anything that you want to do with your money you can do it.

And not only this i have some few people who want to help me for my orphanage home that i am now trying to build to help the needy children and the orphan.so i am appealing to to you too that i need your help to support this orphanage program that is coming on and i will sent you the document for you to see so that you can help to support this orphans too and i hope God will bless you to do that well my dear i have to go now and get my dinner it is late here now the time here is 10 40 pm GMT so i will be waiting to hear from you soon ok so that i can go and support them and also to know your view about the business too so just take care of your self and your medication.have a good night dear.

Simone decided to shake his jar a bit to see what happens. She's asked for the names and contact information of the other people in the "corporation" to contact them herself.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was quiet for a day, then mentioned he was playing football with friends and at the beach. Guess I need to remind him that he needs to work.

To Simone:

Quote:
ok my dear good evening,
how are you doing hope you are fine you know i was thinking about you how wonderful you are .well i was at the city to see some friends and i just came home for about a few time now and wanted to find out how you are doing but now i know that you are fine i give thanks to God for taking care of you and guide you for all this while but i hope you are fine. so how was your hearth now are you taking your medicine and how do you feel now hope you are doing well good and please get well soon i will be sending the paper work for you later i was very busy ok so i will make you see everything then we can continue the business and more i hope you are fine and the flu now is OK

anyway my dear i have to go to my bed room now i want to go to sleep i really miss you my dear have a good weekend and a sound sleep and good dreams of everlasting happiness

Simone only answered that she would wait on the paperwork on this "orphanage" that he wanted to open. Oh, and don't forget the names and contact information of the other four partners in his "corporation".

To Maeve

Quote:
good evening i just want to see how you are doing and to say hello to you i hope everything is fine over there and you are doing fine with your work too and please how are your sons doing i guess they are fine too and doing good well i went to the city to see things around i just came home and trying to find out hope you are doing good.

well i sent you the site that you can find more stores and prices to choose one of them as i have told you in africa here our stores are not like the US one but we have a lot of business men work in there so my just let us not wast too much money for the stores so that we can use some of the money for another thing you see here in Ghana the people that buy this second hands or home use good or stuff are many than the one that buy new ones and they are many at the local stores than the heavy very expensive stores that is why i choose those stores so please just understand me

you know i am a Ghanaian and i live here for many years so i know how the way the people buy this things and the area too and also i have been selling this stuff for years now when we get soo much the people will not come there much than the other local places. there we can make the money very fast the people there that come and buy things are very much ok trust me we can make it more there so just take one of the stores it ok here.

well i have to go and get some food to eat so i will be waiting for you so that i know what. i will get this off to you and hope you have a good evening and good night my dear love.

Sweetheart, I do agree with not spending a lot of money on the store. But we need something that looks a little nice. I know that the stores there are different than here but I don't believe that they're that much different. We have stores here that aren't the nicest either. You didn't tell me that you had been selling the stuff for years. And do you already have a store? You mentioned that you didn't want to pay too much for a store since it would be "too much for you here". How much do you intend on investing in the business? I'm only asking as I want to get a feeling on how much I should invest.

Thank you for the links sweetheart. I haven't had a chance to go through them yet but I will and let you know. I hope you've having a nice Sunday and are doing something that you enjoy lots!

The other ladies have only gotten the usual, "how are you doing" mails. Celine has finally been able to go to work but it will take a bit until she can go by the bank and do the transfer. I'm trying to stall him as much as I can to give Al a time to work his magic. Smile

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found that my lad has a profile on fishmeetfish. The criteria he has set for someone to contact him:

To contact ........... you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must be Female.
You must have a profile picture.
You must not be looking for Activity Partner.
You must not be looking for Dating.
You must not be looking for Friends.
You must not be looking for Hang Out Relationship.
You must not be looking for Intimate Encounter.
You must not be looking for Online Companion.
You must not be looking for Other Relation.
You must not be Single.
You must not be Divorced.
You must not be Windowed.
You must not be Seperated.

I think Celine is screwed - she's a "window". Laughing

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing to Anni, Jordana or Maeve this morning, but Celine did get a short one.

Quote:
ok my dear wife i understand the way things is going so dont worry i hope thing will be fine soon so that you can use your car i hope the road screw will do some thing more about the situation now well i just came i was with some friends having fun so just take care i will email you tomorrow to see how you are doing ok i love you and just have a good night love

Guess it's time to shake the jar a bit and get him excited...

It looks like the rain wasn't as bad as what they said it was going to be - for now. They are expecting more, which will lead to flooding, but my house is on high ground so I don't have to worry about that. If it continues to be nice, I won't have to stay at the hospital overnight, which I did last night. I'm hoping that the snow will finish melting so that the road crew can finish the road outside the house. But it still may be another few weeks.

Manfred, the doctor that brought me into work last night, has a few errands to do today so he volunteered to take me with him so that I can go by the bank. I'll let you know this evening if I was able to get there and get the transfer started. It may take a while with the chaos going on here now but don't worry. I once had a transfer from my bank account to another German bank account take over a week, so don't be surprised if it takes a while.

Simone is getting kind of interesting.

Quote:
good evening and how doing tonight i hope you are fine and doing good i was very happy today when i meet a lots of friends to have fun i just came back home and trying to find out to see how you are doing and your sick too.so how since i got your mail now and know that you are fine i am happy to know that at least by next week you can go to work to check on your patients too.that is good too that Anni is there too that fine to hear that i hope she is doing well good now.

well you asked me about the business for the people that join me now as i was able to see to things now the money that we must invest to the business we need and officer to help us to make it big so now only one person is very response more to join us to make the business i am still fining more to join us the one that is now serious is MR RANDY Mxxxxxxx he lives in UK his email contact is [email protected] he is one of the main people also to join us for the contract business the other 3 are not able to come forward well so i just got Mr randy now who is very good and also this is not the only business.he has done many businesses exporting cars ans more he is a grate man who is very good too and honest for the business so my dear this is the man now so you can contact him and find things out your self then we can know what to do next.Mr Mxxxxxxxx is a lawyer too so i think he also can help to make the business well.

about the orphanage program i told you too is now pending so all that i need i your support to raise the orphanage grow but you know doing this is not easy but i want to do to help the needy and the orphans.

i have attach the part of the document for the orphanage so that you will see and help me with some money to support the whole program and you as you said the other time in your mail getting lawyer and people that they will donate and devote their time and more. so please my dear i really need you help now but there are more i have to get but all is money i hope you will understand me and send me some money to continue the orphanage well my dear i have to go and hope to see you and hear from you soon so that i can get a support form you and make the people understand that you has help us.just take care and get well soon and good night and have a nice dreams.

there are more documents i need to apply for but there is no money to do that and you must support as soon as possible... And also even this documents is expired and i must renew it, i have to renew it every year....

He sent the logo of the orphanage - stolen of course from another one and photoshopped. He sent a Certificate of Recognition for the "Devine Love Ophanage Home" that expired on the 20th of January.

Simone will give it a day or two then write Mr. Randy and find out what type of a "grate" person he is.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic