SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first time scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either this is the lads first scam or he is doing so well he just needs pocket money.
Note the amount I have to pay to get $1.2 million transferred to me.

bellow is my receivers informations. 1.RECEIVER NAME:............. NNADILIJOE 2.COUNTRY:............. BENIN REPUBLIC. 3.CITY :............... COTONOU. 4..TEST QUESTION:....40 5.TEST ANSWER:......dollars 6.AMOUNT .......... YOU CAN PAY ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE

I actually feel like sending this lad 1p to start the transaction. Very Happy

know that you are lucky to have a mother because many people do not have this chance - baldrick the indecipherable
Mr, I  have respect for you and your mother so when you speak to me in my ass saying it presents well
-baldrick again
Send me the number as I do lice removal - yep, baldrick.

My hopes goes slimer every day that passes. - Watson Thomas after safari.

SORRY FOR THE INCONTINENCE - elite couriers. (well I was pissing myself laughing at a 2nd bank account from them)
send me your baking information.

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Closed lad accounts x11 (NWO mass bait)
Malaysia
Pith Helmet "my David" Lagos to cotonou. (short but sweet)
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen this also. Lads asking for really low amount of money to be sent lately. I do believe they are trying to see who may be a victim or not.

Once the victim sends the minimal fee you can be assured the Lad will go for the bigger pay day.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had lads requesting payments as low as $35.

It makes sense in times of recession. People are more likely to want to believe they are coming into money if finances are tight and are therefore more vulnerable to scams. The flip side is they wont have much money so it makes sense for lads to ask for less and get lots of small payoffs.

Plus with the average Nigerian living on $2 a day a $35 pay off isn't to be sniffed at in the economic climates some of them live in.

Furthermore the recession and increasing unemployment situation in countries like Nigeria that have no welfare system will have led many people into small time scamming 'jobs.' Unlike the big 419 cells they wont have the tools at their disposal to pull of the larger scams.

Please note: I am not excusing scamming as a lifestyle by pointing to the lack of social welfare in a lot of West African countries so please don't misinterpret my analysis as 'lad hugging.'

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is desperate Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm slightly worried for him. I just offered to send him £4200 and he refused, saying he only wanted £40!

know that you are lucky to have a mother because many people do not have this chance - baldrick the indecipherable
Mr, I  have respect for you and your mother so when you speak to me in my ass saying it presents well
-baldrick again
Send me the number as I do lice removal - yep, baldrick.

My hopes goes slimer every day that passes. - Watson Thomas after safari.

SORRY FOR THE INCONTINENCE - elite couriers. (well I was pissing myself laughing at a 2nd bank account from them)
send me your baking information.

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Closed lad accounts x11 (NWO mass bait)
Malaysia
Pith Helmet "my David" Lagos to cotonou. (short but sweet)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will never get a lad to safari for 40£. It won't even cover the train ride to Plymouth

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the empty monty wrote:
I'm slightly worried for him. I just offered to send him £4200 and he refused, saying he only wanted £40!

It is not uncommon, I have tried similar things in the past. Imagine if you were a real victim and you got confused or wanted to check your lads honesty and offered more than he was asking for. If it was the former you would be impressed by your lads honesty and, therefore, be more likely to get caught up in his scam; believing he was a honest man. If you were the latter the lad would have 'passed' your honesty test and, again, you would be more likely to get caught in his scam. Most lads look for long term victims and by starting steadily and passing himself off as a man of integrity he is setting his victim up for more payments down the line.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one asking me for $57 in broken English repeatedly. He didn't even tell me why I was supposed to send it to him, he just keeps demanding it. I sent him to the MG office repeatedly.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Escalation: $35 is easy to pay. Having paid $35 makes paying $100 easier. And so it goes on. Clever really.
Use the same tactic on him. Make him do something small. Then something bigger. And so on. Increase the money or let him go it, of take turns.

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As 4x1x9 has posted, "Most lads look for long term victims and by starting steadily and passing himself off as a man of integrity he is setting his victim up for more payments down the line."

I agree. Same as with Nailgunner, However that is some generalizing there. I am introducing another reason for the strategy of "honest scamming" (if I may call it that)

Sometimes the scammer is new and is afraid to take big dollars. They are aware of the penalties and its the big time scammers who get the big penalties when caught. Small fish usually get away with no more than a smack on the hand. The authorities are not particularly interested in small fry.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic