SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"deed of transfer"?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

My lad told me to give him money via moneygram. I refused (with the excuse of having such a transfer stolen before) and asked him for a bank account for bank to bank transfer. He said that is unacceptable and said he found a guy in Brazil who's willing to help him and that I should sign a "deed of transfer" so the Brazil guy can finish the job

now knowing that this job doesn't exist, I'm wondering why he's telling me this if anyone has seen this before. He could be just trying to get my signature (which I don't know why he would), maybe just playing mind games?

Here's the email with the document attached

Quote:
Brother
How are you doing today,
Due to your non readiness towards this transaction haven't made available all necessary requirement from my end including the documents and certificate of deposit in your name.
It is obvious you are taken this transaction for granted which is rather unacceptable by me considering the financial resources which I have invested into this transaction to make sure this transfer is carried out within the time frame I dont intend to take any phase of this transaction for granted.
Brother I cannot continue to wait for you indefinitely when time keeps running since you have indicated that you cannot pay for the account opening, This is the reason why I ask the attorney who is handling all mater of probate on your behalf to prepare a deed of transfer so that someone else can have the account open with Global bond bank since you are not ready or should I say available at the moment.
The main important thing now is that this funds have been approved as such anyone can receive this funds in is name once I have the corresponded bank account details.
I am sorry to tell you this, I have found someone from Brazil to assist me receive this funds in is name and have the account open any of my choice bank around the world and the %30 due to you will be transferred to him as he will assume the ownership of funds with my bank immediately you sign the document.
There is no way he can do this without you signing the document which will transfer the ownership of funds.
Brother, you are a wonderful and a trust worthy person and with the few days we have exchange mail, I realize that you can be trusted but with your present situation and considering the money I have invested, is the reason I need to think of the alternative as I need this funds transfer fast.

Brother, I am sorry it has to go like this because you have decided to delay this transfer which is rather unacceptable by me.

Your Brother

please advise

gunny
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear brother, why am being taken out of the deal?
What have I done wrong? I am willing to send the fees, but I must do it
by my bank.

What more can I do? Please my brother, we have a good relationship and I want to finish. I need the money...can you help me?

Respectfully,

Your name.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Without knowing the background of the Scam/Bait it is hard to nail this down BUT I see this a a simple scare tactic:

Quote:
the %30 due to you will be transferred to him as he will assume the ownership of funds

Best do what TD suggests as he pulled a Ninja on my almost as awesome response...mine had Robots and Slave Chicks in it though!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yep, looks like a scare tactic

not sure who TD is but imma guess u're refering to justcold, I did that

He's still so very stubborn on the moneygram... Sad and he's demanding that I send a scan of the receipt.

I'm thinking an unopenable picture could delay him... but to do so I have to tell him I agreed to use moneygram, which could be bad for the future....

again hoping for advises

gunny
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just stand your ground. He will give an account or drop him and move on.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking I'd send it via money gram and give him a corrupt picture (renamed dll)

then when the bank comes back saying theres nothing on that "receipt" i tell him ZOMG MONEYGRAM STOLE MY MONEY AGAIN I TOLD U ITS NOT GONNA WORK!!!! and demand him to give me a bank account (to be alan'd) and a delay (so I can gather more money)
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YESYESYESYESYES!!!! He took the bait!!! Very Happy

sent him corrupt jpg:

Quote:

--------------- Lad --------------
Attn: Value Customer,

Sir, we are unable to view the file you use in sending the payment slip as you are advice to send this payment slip using the PDF file
to enable us view your payment slip.

Dr. Evans Taylor

--------------- Me --------------

Really? My computer views it just fine! Are you sure you're opening it right?

Here's the slip in pdf

--------------- Lad --------------

Attn: Value Customer,

Still the file is not supported as with our file viewer system.
You need to fill the information given below which is the important details needed to
receive your payment

Senders Name:
Senders Location:
Amount Sent:
Money Gram Ref Number:
Text Question:
Answer:

Without this info above we can not save your payment details into our data for record keeping
This information will be enough to confirm your payment.

Dr. Evans Taylor

so that worked out pretty well, fairly happy with that.

Now I'm thinking maybe I'd just send fake info, but since I have not the faintest idea on how money gram works, can anyone here (or my dear mentor justcold) confirm or deny if they will be able to tell the legitimacy of this info?

thanks in advance

gunny
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MG uses an 8 digit reference number. If you use something along with 3 & 8 or 1 & 7 You can always say you got the numbers switched. Add a couple of them in for more confusion and don't specify which one he needs to swap it with.

He actually has to get his feet dirty to check a MG transaction.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds awfully short term... He'll have it figured out in a matter of several exchanges...

Do lads usually check these stuff? Should I be proceeding slowly from now on?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is very short term and likely to cause him to twig on you. It may be better for you to chop him with a Gomer character or even a MG clerk chop. The chop is very effective for getting accounts from many of them.

You could even try using Byzantine Politics method with him. He/she has had great success with it.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After you get one account, a simple way to get another is to tell the lad that the account has been "red flagged" by your bank, and that they wouldn't let you make the transfer. Most lads will oblige by sending you another account. I usually tell them a couple accounts are flagged before bringing in my Gomer character to chop them and get more.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im beginning to think my lad doesn't have a bank acc.... He's been REALLY insistent on moneygram

here's my plan:

let him sit for a few days (3 will do, I think, in the mean time I shall tend to my second lad)
say comp's broken and give him fake info (he didn't ask for amount)
say a few hours thereafter that the receipt has been eaten by dog
when he asks for the amount (so he can track the damn thing) say i forgot
when he asks for the old scans say they are lost with the comp

^the short term

Then I'm thinking I'd tell him the address/name of the recipient has been flagged and that moneygram sent me my money back, ask for new ones etc.etc until I just stop all contact for a while (with the fake bank and the main char)

then I return with GREAT new that the account is open and we can proceed!!!! (at this point he should ask me how or something) And thank the bank char for allowing someone else to take over as the new guy was far more helpful and professional (then enjoy watching the lad squirm for a bit)

Maybe then I'll pretend to be the guy who chopped him and taunt him a tad or something

thoughts and advises?

thanks

gunny
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does the fake bank have a website? We can kill that for you while you wait. Smile

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doesn't look like it

it has an email address but I couldn't get to the actual site

here's the clearwebstats page that seems to indicate the site exists, not sure what to make of it

http://globalbnbond.com.clearwebstats.com/
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy this is My Evans, good to see there are many baiting him. Keep on it guys. I have only been able to get one account out of him as John, which i didnt ask for Shocked think he was hoping old Johny boy would just hand over $15 400 a lot easier that way

^^^ also yes he duz have a fake bank site later on in the script, It comes with a login, Never have tried it and never will

http://globalnbd.com/gbb/english/ebanking/Login.php

Easter Egg 2013
Safari Mi Boi Evans :flying from the Outta belt of Nigeria to - lagos then to-Ghana and back home ( after selling his gold chain, Trip cost $2000)
Safari Broda Peter's Wimp: Traveling by car from Nigeria to Benin and back.

Campbell's Safari Gang
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie- 2 lads traveling from Tilbury, Essex to Looe, Cornwall ( waiting till 2am for Uncle Pr1ckie)
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie 2nd take- Joseph Traveling from Tilbury-Plymouth and a 3mile hike thanks to uncle
Safari Outback (OZ) Safari- Ryan traveling from Melbourne to Brisbane and back after missing flight back and spending two nights
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic