SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad, the televangelist wannabe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike Obi of Benin Western Union has an offer for Cammy:

Quote:
This is to inform you that the Regional/Federal GOVERNMENT OF BENIN had on today been 28th Aug, agreed/approved to effect your payment transfer of $800,000.00 USD through this MONEY GRAM between now and next week.

It'll cost just $65 dollars:

Quote:
Text Question.::::::::::::: Who save?
Answer :::::::::::::::::God.

Cammy was fairly focussed in her reply:

Quote:
I don't want my money sent that way - and I want to know what happened to the rest of it!

Obi was all sweetness and light - with eyes on the prize still:

Quote:
Then tell me Dear how you want it okay because i am at your service. Whatever you say is what i am going to do provided you send the $65 usd with the information below.

Cammy was brief:

Quote:
I'm owed $1.5 million. Where's the rest of it?

What I got was straight out of the old televangelist prosperity sermons:

Quote:
hear me in JESUS NAME (AMEN)
Dear ,
I want you to completely know that i share with you the condition that you are into for present now. But the concern is that My God has come for you AID and believe me if you can at least send just only $65 usd out of the fee that you where instructed to send BELIEVE ME you are going to the top and highier to the level that you can expected in your whole LIFE. And most importantly i real want you to understand that if you can just TEST THE GOD ALMIGHTY and OBEY my instruction by sending this $65 usd that i ask you to send then YOU WILL BUY A HOUSE AND CAR OF YOUR CHOICE TRUST ME because i will never ever disappoint you.
Note that our GOD will do it and you know what it will look like if you have your total fund in your personal account and WITHDRAW it as you want it, OR how it will be every blessed day you will be picking up your payment and putting it into your account and doing whatever that you wants to do in LIFE which your FRIENDS has been LAUGHING you at. I WANT YOU to know that as far as i am concern if you BELIEVE ME and send this very $65 usd I SWEAR BY THE NAME OF GOD you will have your total fund and get whatever that you desire.
Waiting for you as soon as possible.

Rolling Eyes

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pick one of these and send it back to him: http://biblenotes.homestead.com/files/bn9972.htm

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice find, evil_sheep. I've bookmarked it.
I hate it when they morph into preecha creechas.
And they do, at the drop of a deposit slip.

Then there´s always the classic:
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Here´s the what the bible says about- index for fast reference
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/index.htm

I see they now have provided the same service for the Talmud and the Quran.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
kale-nard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, while searching for the List of Famous Televangelists I found it on ranker.com with photos and also complete description. Televangelism is the great religious practice in which a Christian Minister largely utilizes television broadcasting to spread his gospel. Thanks!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic