SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got myself a mentee - no not a baiter :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe straight baiting isn't so bad, but I won't be able to keep it up for long.

Quote:
Honestly I am very ashamed of myself.

Presuming he's not female I'll have to feign interest, I suppose.

Quote:
I ask for forgiveness from our lord Jesus.

I have delegated power of attorney - trust me.

Quote:
I am totally sorry for my bad ways and solemnly declare to lead a genuine Christian life from today, the life that is devoid of scam and cheat.

Checking up on your phone number I see that even now your repentance is not all it claims to be, but no matter, if you're looking for chastisement, I have a record (called 'Hit Me Laddie One More Time").

Quote:
My father is late and my mother is helpless in the village

A father with sleep apnea and a mother with loose morals. He didn't stand a chance.

Quote:
I dropped out of school when my father died in 2005..following the hazels and struggles of life

This Lad is going to provide siggie lines, if nothing else. I'm already preparing adoption papers.

Quote:
I will be happy if you will be my mentor and role model

I doubt I'll get a mentor icon for it, but I'll certainly train him up. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Please tell me what to do now, the verse to read from the bible...I really need forgiveness.

Bible ? - cracking idea Very Happy

I really thought I'd lost my knack and, though this is more down to luck than skill, I have a live one.

If anyone else gets him, i suggest we join forces to synchronise baits.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In case anyone has concerns, he does state three pretty blatant lies, and I'll pick him up gently and see in what direction his mind's going.

Meanwhile I have a Biblical quote that gives me some options - Acts 2:38 - of a baptismal nature.

His fervent (foetid) imagination and wonky English reminds me of an old pal.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
whats_all_that_then
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh snaps I got that one today, too. Hadn't seen that format before, had to bite Twisted Evil

I have of course told him he would have to amend his evil ways, and googled up some scripture, and told him I would be his friend indeed. This has the potential for too much fun.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely jubbly. That's the final nail in his scamming coffin if he's running it as a scam format. Cool

I'll give him plenty more rope, and much opportunity to tie it into a noose, but I plan to introduce the lovely Ludmi||a and the evil Mr G0mer in due course but nice and easy does it.

He'll discover that the 85 year old Bertie W00ster has a delectable 18 year old internet lover, really being operated by the scourge of the internet who seeks to get the dotty old Brit to travel with his life savings.

Of course Mr G0mer will cut him in, if he'll betray his mentor.

To judge by his phone number he's located in Benin. For now I'll just play the bait and lay the foundations.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally my laggardly mentee has got his fat cassock out of bed. I say 'cassock' 'cause now I've been ordained as 'Brother W00ster' and he gets in to the flow.

Quote:
May the good lord shower you with abundant blessing

... and a shower all over you too. i presume you'll be getting a cc of this 'whats_all_that_then'.

Quote:
life in general is like I’m between two hard rock’s

if that's a request I'll have to work on it. You can also get the same sensation from a hard landing on a dirt bike.

It's not badly written and for a Lad it's quite subtle, preparing a shopping list of wants from money for food, medicine, board and university.

Okie dokie. Let's get him nicely sewn in.

whats_all_that_then
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, got the same one. 'I want to do good, but *coughcough* I'm sick and poor!'
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go ahead. Be his role model.

If you need inspiration on how to be a good role model, here's some...

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need to teach a Brit about class and style. Very Happy

This is Prince somebody or other, with his clothes on.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I know.... Laughing

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be a little bit early for this, but it's a photo I took that I've always wanted to use in a bait. I've had to do a bit of GIMPing on it as there were signs on the wall saying what it is, but it has always seemed perfect for a religious bait as something to try and get a Lad to imitate. Very Happy

It isn't me on a masonic night out, or the way Brits dress to reproduce (but close). Unless you know, you won't guess. An unhelpful hint is that it's medical and if you come from Eyam in Derbyshire you probably know.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hmm... looks like it could be a LARP costume (at least in the eyes of a semi-retired LARP enthusiast).

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a medieval plague doctor's costume. Definitely could be fun to get the lads to dress up like that.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I thought it was a Womble From Wimbledon Common.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
azdar preisse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its a pity this lad isnt genuine,itd be nice to see one willing to hang up his lad gloves and go straight.

a few support staff of mine are from nigeria and from everything they have said of their home can understand why some get into e-scamming-the genuine poverty and awful conditions theyre living in make them desperate and they dont realise who they coud be hurting as theyre so hung up on making money-aparently this is a part of maslows hierarchy of needs? the desperate scammers are at the lowest level of maslows HON.

its a pity nigeria just doesnt have the money in it like over here,they need to sort out the corruption at the top first before the country can develop itself better and make jobs/ schemes for people.

dbest03 wrote:
Actually, I thought it was a Womble From Wimbledon Common.

was thinking exactly the same thing,now we know where the bbc stole the idea from. Shocked
whats_all_that_then
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this guy must be really green or something.

Quote:

Lad: Dear Brother Hunt,

May the good lord shower you with abundant blessing for your kind, warm and loving thought towards me; we barely know each other but your words and sign of care for a brother in Christ as giving me great hope and joy. Ever since I decided to take a new turn in life and turn a new leaf I have started to see things differently and mostly from a Christian point of view. Life is not about taking, it’s about giving. I have not been feeling too strong; life in general is like I’m between two hard rock’s but I believe in God and I know that he will see me through all my ordeal . I don’t have a place to lay my head and presently I sleep in a church where I voluntarily work to keep the surrounding clean.

I feel very humbled as I seat here to write to you, I don’t know where to start in thanking you for taking the time even to read my message not to mention wanting to render help: 1 point I wanted to make about life experience is that the people close to you can disappoint you, and that is just life. I am not too well physically; I need to visit a doctor for medication, without good health I cannot stand for 30minutes doing my voluntary work at the church, I also need a place to lay my head and dream / plan for my future which I have laid everything entirely to the almighty God.

Brother Hunt, God works! I see his hand’s in my life now. I am happy inside, though I have nothing but I am happy and free spirit, I’m a new creation, a new person and for you to stand beside me it makes me cry but only tears of joy! My child hood is not a story to tell today but hopefully I will tell you for I not keep anything from you. Brother Hunt if there’s any help you will love to render I will only ask that I can find a place to rest my head and also for my health, I need medication but first have to do checkups to ascertain what it is I need the doctor’s to cure. I pray for this daily!!

I do not have much access to the internet, so kindly bare with me if I do not respond as quick as you would expect me to, but I promise to be on here as often as I can to respond to your kind emails. Please! I would love to read again from you dear brother and my kindest thoughts and prayer is with you.

God Bless You always:

Chris Bernard Anthony

me:
Quote:
I will help you as much as I can, Brother Anthony. As you well know, God helps those who help themselves, but sometimes we all need a little hand up, and to be shown the light and the way. God knows that I occasionally need help and guidance as well.

Firstly and foremostly, I have begun praying for you fervently. If your prayers are sincere, God will hear.

Tell me son, do you pray?

What is the name of the church you are staying at, and what is your illness? I must say, I am intrigued by my new friend! Please tell me more about you, you're country, and how you've come to where you are.

Praying for you until then.
Your brother in Christ.

lad:
Quote:
How is your day?

I ‘m gratitude as I have read your mail sir your word of encouragements filled my mind honestly sir,

Thank sir, I know have account where you will send the money into but you will use my id national identity card. You will send money to me through (WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM TRANSFER)

Receiver name Chris Anthony, Country Benin Republic, test question in God, test answer we trust.

Thanks

Yours

Chris

Who ever mentioned money? Getting a little ahead of ourselves here. Must have mixed my email up with someone elses... glad someone's finally helping him out, though! Cool
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i showed interest in the educational aspect of his demands, so at least he's avoided a simple cash request and it gives me a path to set him some educational tasks.

Quote:
Good Day Bertram,

Wish to study at federal university of Lagos state.

Sir I wish Biological sciences (Affinity group) institution.

Sir I‘d wish you and your entries families thanks so much for carries about me .

Best Rgds
Chris

I want him to get the message that he's going to have to put in a lot more effort to keep my attention.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic