SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone here interested in a scammer that contacted me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Daphne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there!
I sell horses and yesterday I recieved a mail from some guy named jake ethan. I didn'd sense that something was wrong so I replyd on his mail.
But his answer was kind of odd, and it rang a bell in my head. So I searched his name on the web and very quickly found out he is a scammer.

I wont let him go this easy, I want to have some fun. But I'd be even more pleased if one of you would like to pull his nose in his own ass.

Here are the emails so far and ofcourse his email adres.
Hello,

I am interested in buying your horse advertised www.pferdemarkt.de.....Kindly get back to me as soon as possible with your last price and probably more pictures if there is still some available.
> Regards,
> Jake
>

Hello Jake,
I have some short videos that I will send with this email, videos tell you a lot more then pictures.
I don't think that €4000,- is expensive for a son of the multi champion in holland, and having this much talent. I can't take less then €3900,- for the horse.
Regards daphne

Dear Daphne
Sorry it took me a while to respond..... just want to say thank you for getting back to me regarding the availability of your horse, I am fully OK with your asking price €3.900. I am so very much interested in buying the horse as a special birthday gift for my Dad... but i am sorry i won't be able to come see the horse because of my job. I am a Marine Engineer and we are on the sea as we speak.... I just need to buy the horse as a special birthday gift for my father. I suggest you get back to me if you still interested to go on with the sale. My Dad lives by the countryside in Eastham London and works in a close by Ranch. I look forward to your reply.
Kind regards,
Ethan

Hello Jake,
I forgot to mention that I have an other friesian stallion aswell. He is 4 years old and is a very barock horse with incredible mane and tail. He is broken to ride and has a very sweet charakter.
If you are interested I can send you more details and pictures.
Regards Daphne

Dear, please send me some pictures and details of the 4years old barock horse.

And then I send him two pictures of the horse, and the price of €6500,-

His email adres is [email protected]

Anyone interested?

Admin Edit. Removed some personal details for OP's security-SOOI
Daphne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for removing my last name. I am new at this so I can make some mistakes unfortunately. I really hope that someone here wants to deal with him, because he has my personal email, so there is nit much I can do to play with him.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Smile
I sent:
Quote:
Dear Jake,

I understand you wish to buy a horse.

Please contact me if you are still in the market for one.

regards
Harry.

Let's see where we go.

ETA: Bounce: this box is dead. Did he give you any other addresses to write to?

Daphne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats very very strainge.... The last email that I send was this morning, and his latest reply was from last night. Let me check this quickly. I would be very sad if it ends before it even started Crying or Very sad

Love your attempt though Very Happy
Daphne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I have send him this message

Hello Jake,
Today I was offerd an other horse for sale. Maybe it would nterest you, because it is not that expensive. I gave your email adres to the person selling this horse. That way you can make the deal a bit quicker, since you don't have a lot of time to go on the internet.
Regards daphne

Now wait and see if it returns to me. Hope not....
Daphne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found the error!
It was my mistake. The email adres is .lt and not .it
So for the record [email protected]
I have many friends in italy, so I thought I saw an italian adres. Witch would be very likely since there are a lot of horses from this breed sold to italy.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome, just checking something here, are you baiting this guy from a personal email address or from a fictional one?

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Daphne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't bait this guy myself, because he contacted me on my official email adres. He was responding to an advertisement on a website.

Shame, but I can always hide behind the fakt that I had the best intentions, and offerd him my own horse for sale also.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checking Wink, the way i read your posts it seemed to me you were starting to bait him.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Daphne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to keep him on a leash before he runs off Wink

I can keep doing this for a long time. Just keep introducing more and more horses. Untill nailgunner gets a hold of him.
Daphne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He took the bait and now waits for someone to offer him a friesian stallion.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic