SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The return of Prince Lad... *Now NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

So, I'm looking to ease myself back into baiting after some serious RL job network problems. while they're not quite sorted yet, I figure it can't hurt to get back into baiting... So I look up the psycho niece's email account and who's sent us a xmas message??? None other than Prince Lad!

If you missed the original bait, you can read it here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214510&highlight=

So, this is what I get from the lad. i know it's just a fishing email but what the hey?:

Quote:
On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Prince Lad<[email protected]> wrote:

Hi My Dear,
how are you doing ...
i want to let you know i really miss you my dear and how is Germany ,and happy Christmas and getting new year .i want to let you know that i really miss you my dear ... and please give me your phone number again ok.
yours lovely one .. PRINCE

Well one nice email deserves another. I send this back!:

Quote:
Babe,

I got out of that Nazi hellhole weeks ago! Am happily curled up in my sexy little flat in darlinghurst right now. While it's damn hot outside, it gives me the opportunity just lounge around in my knickers!

Wazzap with you? you wanna ring me? Meh! Why the fuck not? <snipped, but completely fake. Let's see if we can remind him how much we pissed him off at the time!> Wink

sabrina

More if I get it

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IC, good to have you back! Sabrina and the Ditz have been missed! Glad to see it was Rl not something else keeping you away.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RL kinda sucks right now and seeing frannypoo cheered me up no end!

In the meantime, prince lad sends me this:

Quote:
hi honey happy new year.
how are you doing ..? i want to let you know that i really miss you and i did not hear from you which the number you gave to me is not going mean invalid number so please my sweet angle give me he correct one so that i will call you ok my honey.

being the crass biatch she is Sabrina sends this back. A few fave quotes snuck in there:

Quote:
BABE!!!

Still the same old same old. Back at Uni now, have a cute little Asian guy I'm thinking of f*cking. You didn't hear from me for awhile, 'cos I had to sort out the bullsh*t from the Goldene Duschen nightclub. In the end I spent a lot of money shutting that f*cking bitch up. And she was too ugly to f*ck as well, no shit!

What about you? Willing to rock out with your cock out for me yet? I'd happily forgo some Asian takeaway for some African man meat, if you know what I mean and I think you do Wink

Oh yeah, sorry babe I forgot the country code. 61 Otherwise the number's right. I'm writing to you from my phone right now

Sabrina

Sent from my iPhone (typed in manually, just to sh*t off lad even more)

Incidentally the Mobile number I gave him is reserved for Australian television. It'll never work. I'll tear him a new one for not ringing me and/or being too stupid to work how to ring an Australian number later Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. seems the 61 did the trick. he steals poetry off the net and demands pics:

Quote:
ok honey i have get it,..

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.. honey please send me more of your pictures ok ... and i will like you to call me on my number ...+<snipped>,

waiting to hear from you my sweet darling one,
Yours one .
Prince

Sweet? He CLEARLY doesn't remember what I put him through! I sent this back, probably NSFW:

Quote:
Prince,

Oh come on! We both know what you really like, my tits and ass! And what the f*ck happened to the pics I sent you? You came all all over them didn't you you naughty boy. Well if you want replacements you're gonna have to send me your pics.

and I still want that naked photo you promised me, and never came through with

Come on lad, show me your dick!

Sabrina

Sent from my iPhone

As I mentioned, I type in the sent from my iPhone bit, just in case he thinks I'm winding him up (which we all know I am). In RL I'm a Samsung boy through and through Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is already starting to get impatient:

Quote:
honey i need to hear your voice

Now I KNOW he's trying to see if I'm any more compliant than last time, and to be honest I suspect he won't hang around all that long, but I couldn't resist having a dig:

Quote:
Babe,

The phone number I gave you is right, why don't you ring it??? I'm writing to you from my phone right now in fact. BTW, the number you gave me did diddly squat! No dial tone no connecting no the number you have dialed is f*cked! NOTHING at all

Besides what you wanna ring me for anyhoo? You want phone sex don't you? You dirty bird! All tease and no action! Well babe I ain't trying that number again. I rang it six times and nothing happened. You want phone sex, you ring me!

sabrina

Sent from my iPhone

The phone was a BIG issue for him in the last bait, let's see if he will dump it this time around.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had to add a NSFW alert. Seems our lad is horny!!! Caps lock is his:

Quote:
MY DICK IS UP SO PLEASE COME I NEED TO F*CK YOU WELL OK.... I KNOW YOUR PUSSY IS VERY VERY NICE AND HOPE IT WILL SWEET LIKE YOUR MOM OWN

Lad also wants me to add him via a yahell account, yeah like THAT'S gonna happen. I decide to try for another shot at the Todger club. If he's THAT horny, then let's tease the crap outta him:

Quote:
Babe,

There there I know how it gets sometimes. Why don't you show me how up your dick is! Then I can film myself wanking over your pic of your hot dick and send it to you. Do I get you hot and bothered babe? Is the thought of me shoving my fingers deep into my ass turn you on? Would you like me to suck your cock for you? Could I shove it deep into my pussy before I let you explode over my face?

I know you want me babe, I'm only 22, but I have more experience than anyone else my age. And I know first hand, once you go black you never turn back! Prove it to me babe. Show me how mighty your cock is, and I'll give you a phone movie you'll never forget!

You know, if you'd come to 5imba like we asked, I might have been able to talk Ditz into having a threesome with you! Oh well, too late now babe.

Sabrina

Sent from my iPhone

If he DOES send it to me, I plan to mock up a fake gay magazine cover with his pic on it and send it back to him! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets logical. Still somewhat hot and bothered, lad sends me this:

Quote:
ok need your pussy pic ok so that i will give you my dick pic ok

I pretend to comply:

Quote:
Babe,

You just had to ask. Sorry I didn't get back sooner, but I have to re-enroll at Uni. This was taken over the weekend, with a guy I picked up at the Sydney festival watching Summer sounds in the domain.

Let me know how hard you get looking at it. Is your dick as big as in one inside me?

Sabrina

Sent from my iPhone

I sent him a 623kb renamed .dll file. It'll never open, though it MIGHT work in his virtual DJ software if he has any Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys you old slut. I thought you (and I) were done with all this baiting malarkey. RL is a shocker ain't it but glad to see you back in the tormenting game - doesn't look like much has changed in over a year!

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil, your work has bee missed sir! Good to see you back again.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic