SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The evil that Mr G0mer does

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If i must inform you that you have been ripped off by your Mr G0mer, I advise you always try to make use of the Google search engine as more information has been place on your Mr RIGHT G0MER.

We have been very unlucky to be one of his numerous victim, well i am sorry if he has eaten into you also, but next time always make your finding very weell before you make any payment.

Though I've obscured his name, it really isn't necessary. I've never met a Lad with the depth of insight to look beyond his own frustration and anger. Laughing

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obscuring Gomer really isn't necessary, just type 'gomer' into google and you'll get millions of hits. A search for G0mer, though, will have links to this forum on the first page of results. Just something to keep in mind.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In honor of the original lotto massbait that brought the notoriously height-challenged lad to this forum, I've been chopping pretty much all my lads as the feared and respected Mr. Gomer.

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The benefit I find is that instead of making several fake payment slips in the names of different Lads I can make one, and use it on various Lads showing G0mer as the beneficiary and then just wind the date on every so often.

Lads aren't biting as easily as they used to but maybe you're having an effect, which isn't a problem. The more fussy and suspicious they are, the better, as they'll be more demanding of real victims. i'll just change angle and come at them a different way.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My impooster Mr. Gomer has been writing to lovely refugee scammers lalely.
Seems the ladies, errr laddies, really dig his suave charm and sophisticated money extraction antics. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TerranceBoyce wrote:
Lads aren't biting as easily as they used to

I just started baiting a couple of months ago, and I had read through every bait on the Letters Archive page already, I noticed when I started baiting that they are not nearly as quick to send photos with messages and complete tasks as they were in those baits from years ago. But like you said, maybe it will cause them to be more cautious and demanding with real victims, and then hopefully some of those victims will see through the scam quicker.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads indeed don't appear as interested in jumping straight into high hilarity openings as they used to, so it appears I must do the hard yards with some straight baiting first. Evil or Very Mad

Sending out mounds of mails and just being ignored - by scammers too - that's intolerable. Shocked

Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does give me a chance to come up with some really elaborate storylines, though. I didn't have nearly this much fun in creative writing classes, and my first few times I got a lad off-script I was rollling with laughter at their 'isms'.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I often feel that the female mind is well suited to creating powerfully imaginative and amusing baits. Cachuma is an example.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes he's not evil at all. Shocked

A Lad went on to the forum at SW and pleaded innocence, and you have to be fair to a scammer, especially as he got upperty over his photo getting published - and he could be innocent, couldn't he ? Laughing

So Mr G contacted him at a bank mail address I tracked down that he'd been using and offered to help.

The poor sap has bitten. Twisted Evil

I've advised the admin there and it's nice he's confirmed the photo's him and that he's a scammer. Let's see what more I can get.

Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from a lotto lad:
Quote:
We have recieved your email, Well i must inform you that Mr Gomer Hacked into our mail and took your details of our Data Based that why we can not find your Details, Also he has been acting to all our client as an active staff of our company. That is the reason i am not able to get to you.

I would be more grateful if i recieve your details once more so i can get through to you directly. I really want to end all this.

Very Happy

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that you or just general paranoia in Ladland ?

I believe that Mr G0mer was begun as an 'open source' resource, on the basis that the world can never have enough Mr G0mers. Rename him as you please but a name with meaning is useful. Lads can accept that someone with power is also crooked and that can be attractive to them.

This Lad's given you an angle you can work on already - several in fact. Make him prove he's not Mr G0mer. An 'I'm not the real Mr G0mer' photo. Very Happy

Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's part of my bank-account lotto baiting script, where I tell them that I've been talking to their "associate" Mr. Gomer and he has told me to make payment, but I didn't get all the details. So this is a prime opportunity for them to chop Gomer's dolla.

If they aren't compliant (as in giving me a bank account to pay to) then I tell them that Mr. Gomer has given me a bank account to make payment to, which generally prompts the lad to give me a Closed lad accounts . By this time some of them will probably feel invested enough to feel ripped off by Gomer.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Setting yourself up with a Mr G0mer addie adds another tool to your weapon chest, and a fun one too. Very Happy

You can torment them from another angle, or offer the hand of friendship, and that can be hilarious. You can then have Mr G0mer telling the scammer how to scam your baiting character. If you get one more than one Lad - you're then officially an Oga or Chairman. Laughing

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen Baiters (Jokers)
Its been a while, real commitments priorities. But I'm here.
I was fortunate to have reversed the tables on a "Hitlad" using Gomer.
By organizing several "victims" we had our hitlad convinced that his computer was hacked by Gomer.

Lad was begging to join Gomer Bois. He had to perform various acts to earn membership. He was jumping through hoops. All on the strength of some reasonable organizing of victims' emails.

A bit of imagination and organizing, Gomer can provide such lad pain that the lad claims Gomer has chopped hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Gomer often threw parties for his best performing "Bois"

Much of the story was only posted behind the Tips etc login. About a year or so ago.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What i was trying to explain to you is that currently Mr. Gorman have been sacked from the lottery company, so any email or call you receive from him simply means he’s doing that outside the company awareness.

lad spelling Confused

still, I am sure Gomer won't go away that easily.

Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't get online all week because of the rain we had, it knocked out my wi-fi. My baits have all been on ice, which is good for the lads anyway.

I have actually met quite a few guys who are really creative, although I'm thinking that was a bit of a dig at women, but it still made me laugh.

As for the comment about the lads sort of finding comfort in a bait character that is not quite into being on the legal up and up, on my first bait (which is still going strong, although I'm getting ready to post the first part of it) my character Lilly is an importer/exporter who only brings cash to the scene of the buy, to avoid paying taxes. I went on and on about how I know how to hide cash in false bottomed animal cages and smuggle it into other countries, even spraying it with anti-dog sniffing chemicals. It's all just stuff I spouted off from learning what drug traffickers do on Nat Geo shows like 'Locked Up Abroad', and while it's all techinques that drug mules use and do get caught with all the time, to a lad who has likely never left Africa it sounds really good. He actually told me 'I have learned so much from you', and I thought 'shit, I might make him a better criminal!'. But like I said, it's all just stuff I got from watching NatGeo, but they seem to like dealing with someone who is as criminal minded as they are.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting is a unisex sport and I've baited as male and female and handled calls as both. I know several baiters aren't the sex you may think they are. There isn't any sexism going on among baiters.

I must set up a new G0merBoyz site as the old one went a bit wacky and something more regular might be a help. There again there can never be too many G0merBoyz sites. Very Happy

Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard to tell sometimes the tone of a comment when it's in text and not spoken. I try to be good natured even if it seems like a dig. I appreciate that it's not, and I appreciate your compliment on the female creative mind!

I went to a digital art/gaming school, and while there was quite a few other girls, there was definately more guys. We had to write a script and draw the storyboard for a pilot episode of a series, and while I did think mine was pretty good for a first try, some of those guys came up with some stunning stories. They would make great baiters.

I have a friend who works at the acupuncture clinic I go, tell me yesterday while I was there for my appt that she got a phone call on her cell, telling her she won a Mercedes and had to fill out a tax form, and send a payment by WU. I immediately told her it was a 419 scam, probably got her phone # from facebook, so I sent her the link for this site and the Scampatrol one. I told her it would open up a whole new world to her, as she was seriously confused as to if it was a real win.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Alice, please never take anything we say here seriously. I don't think anyone actually means the things they use in baits. We tend to say a lot about lawyers, businesses, sexuality and who knows what else. It is all just to keep things going.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
take your hand from this Gomer. He is well known Nigerian Criminal and Hacker and the police wil arrest him soon

Good to know the Gomers are still busy, I just love getting replies like the above. I keep a satanic juju Gomer for superstitious lads if I can find them, nice to see them spooked
Quote:
GOMER SEE U SMALL YAHOO BOI
SATAN GOMER MAK DEY MAGIK ABCON HIT UR MAGA
UR MAGA SEND ALL UR MONI TO GOMER
GOMER AM KING ALL DEY GUYMEN OOOOOO

Lad reply to Gomer: You are a child i no sure say u dnt collect 100k$ b4 u chop how much dey happy..lol i dey confirrm everyday i dash u u hear

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NV- Oh, I know that. I have played two characters so far that have opposite veiws on religion, neither of which I actually believe myself. One is a priest who believe witches are causing all the cancers these orphans and widows seem to have, and one is a priestess in a pagan coven whose mission it is to eradicate christianity and make those same orphans and widows denounce it, of course with both characters the reward for completing applications is getting charity $$. I don't actually veiw any religous belief that extremely, and I'm sure I will play all kinds of characters with extreme veiws. I don't take it personally at all, I know you are all good people.

I do though really enjoy a good, non-PC joke, and I am sure many people here too have a good sense of humor since I have seen it in their baits. Half of the fun of reading and writing the baits is the wicked humor in the lines, names, ect. I do avoid outright racism and such, when I'm writing baits and of course forum posts, there is a line and I am aware of it. But I think our society has gotten WAY too PC.

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer seems to have faded a little lately. Mr Gomer was often spoken about by baiters a while back. Scammers seemed to know him well, or rather what lad pain he inflicted.

Lads hated Mr Gomer. Gomer "chopped their dolla," "harked" their computers. Yet they were all willing and enthusiastic to join the "Gomer Bois".

It would be nice to have Mr Gomer resurrected. Such a talented fellow.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic