SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kelli (fowanyne)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is actually using the numbers on his username and email.

Quote:
Hi Derrick , how are u doing today? I hope you are doing fine , thanks for replying back. I really like your profile and want us to get to know each other and see if we are compatible to establish a serious relationship based on trust and true love. I am down to earth, easy going , open minded, caring, loving, honest and trustworthy. I am seeking for a man that is caring, loving and honest and ready to have a serious long term relationship. I am not here for material things what i'm after is happiness in a relationship and understanding . Write back to me soon . I am on line right now , compliment of the season and Happy New Year to you and God bless.

Quote:
Hi Derrick . How are you doing today and how is everything with you ? I hope you are doing very fine , thanks for writing to me too . I understood everything u have said about yourself and your love and i think we have that in common because i am really searching for someone to spend the rest of my life with too. I have been single and not enjoying it , i believe it will be more lovely , much fun and romantic spending it with someone i love and he loves me too . I am down to earth , easy going , open minded , honest and trustworthy, i am not perfect but i always try my best to be a good person to people around me and love real , i do not like playing games and don't ever want to be played , i have been hurt in a relationship before so i understand the feelings and i know it's not a good one to experience. What i want is good loving, caring and understanding from my man and i am give them in return . I hope to get to know you more and more Derrick , please try to write to me soon , do you chat on yahoo messenger? if u do let me know so that we can chat soon. Bye for now

Quote:
Hi Derrick, i like everything u said concerning ur relationship and what u are seeking for . We have alot in common because i have the same opinion and i'm glad we both feel the same way and we can make a good relationship together . I want a happy relationship, relationship, politics , age and all that doesn't matter to me what matters to me is happiness, true love and understand in a relationship . You are free Derrick to ask me anything u wish to know about me . I am a christian and i do go to Church on Sundays, it doesn't matter to me if u go to church or not . I dont smoke and i do not drink acoholic drinks . I dont like cheating or lying and i dont want to be cheated or lied to . I want a simple life with a man that loves me and i am ready to explore the world with him and always be nice and a lovely wife to my man. I dont like argument. Right now i am not in any relationship. I am totally single and taking my time to look for a man who will truely love me , like i told u before i have been hurt before in a relationship and i dont want that to happen to me anymore. I will be waiting for some questions from you Ok . What do you do for a living? How old are u now , what do u do for fun, what's your favorite food and color, pls answer my questions in your next reply , I wish u a lovely day, bye for now

Quote:
Hi Derrick. Wow , i must say you always get me closer to you with your mail . You have really explained a lot to me and i think i am enjoying , getting to know you , thanks for your words and for being open minded. I hope you still remember that i do not live in the States right now . I had to return back to Denmark after i finished my studies in West Virginia . That's where i graduated as a surgical nurse and right now i am not practicing yet. I liked it in USA but had no choice than to return back to Denmark because my parents were paying for schooling and every other things and the apartment bill was really not an easy one , it's costly over there but thank God i copied with that and graduated peacefully. I do not mind relocating back to the States because i like it there but that wont happen until i have someone to go to meet and live with because i do not have any relative in the States.

Here some information about myself. I am the only child of my parents, they both live here in Denmark. They are into gospel missionary work and have a small farm. I had to come to the States and school because i wanted to learn how to speak and write English language very well , here in Denmark we dont speak good English , our primary language is danish and sometimes when you go to other countries it's hard to communicate.
Here are things i do for fun , Movies, camping, fishing,read novels, listen to good music, go out for a walk and cook , I am a good cook. I'm hardworking and i like being supportive, so im not a lady woman . My favorite food is pizza, sea-food , Mushroom&Vegetable soups, my colors are blue and pink.
I really want us to get to know each other more and more, I'm not here to play games. I hope to hear from u soon , bye for now

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope you like my pictures Derrick????????????????

Quote:
Wow honey , your mail sounded lovely and understandable . U make me feeling happy by the way you say things to me , just like the man i really want in my life soon. I am happy we met each other and i hope and pray that we get to know each other very well and it works between us . I understand what u said about your job and i have no problem with that though you will have change when we are together so that we can always spend much time with each other , i like cuddling so much and being in my man's arms, it makes me feel protected, loved and cared for.

Honey it's morning here now , 8:07 precisely, i woke at 6:30 am and have done some house chores. After sending this mail to you , i will get ready to go to church and when i come back i will fix Sunday meal which is fried rice, salad and chicken after all that i will come on line to reply your mail. Where are u right now , in the site where u working or at home? Honey do you have siblings? How long have u been single? I wish you happy and God's blessings.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick .How are you today? I just came back from church, it's first Sunday of the year so the service was really wonderful with some prayer points as well and praising songs we sang for long before service started . It's 3:03 PM right now and i will be fixing meal soon that's after writing to you . How is everything with you and how is your day ? I hope you are doing very fine wherever you are right now? How long are u going to stay in the site?
Is that a network mask , i mean the pictures u sent to me .You must be working hard there . Honey i will want you soon maybe when u are back from the site to download yahoo messenger on your PC , just for you and i so that we can be talking often , because when you are on line and i am we will be having instant conversation and getting to know each other more and more and u can ask me questions and i will answer immediately because i really want us to get to know each other very well and see what happens between us . I hope and pray that it works out between us which i am sure it will if we both are serious with each other and ready to make it work out . everything is in our hands, if we really want it to work out , we will make it work out . Honey i will stop here and go to fix meal . I'm getting hungry , after cooking i will come on line to reply your mail . Bye for now and take good care of urself

Hello again my lady! I am glad to read that your churching was enjoyable for you. I will be here on this job site for at least a month. Depending on how the work progresses. Nature can be very unpredictable at times.

I had forgotten to answer a question you asked of me prior to this mail. I hope you do not think I was hiding anything. I do have 2 younger brothers. Both are now married with children.

I am not seeing any reason to download a bunch of yahoo trash. I do all my business right here on Gmail and do not have to download anything. I need to be here to monitor my mails for business reasons.

Enjoy your meal!

Quote:
shey u dey work ni ????????????????????? glad to hear from u , i understood everything u said about you , pls tell me more about yourself. Thanks

What in the world is that about? pls tell me more about yourself. Please either communicate in kind, in a language we understand or tell me to go. What is that chicken scratch?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick, how are u doing today and how is everything with you? I didn't mean to be rude , that's danish language and it means how are u doing? I know you will be sleeping right now because it's still late your time but it's morning here now and i just woke up , it's 7:28 AM . After writing to you , i will do some house chores , take shower and get dressed. Honey i hope that language didn't mean you mad at me .
How is everything with you and when you wake up what will you be doing? I know you will start working but before start working what do you normally do when you wake up . Honey i really want to know you more and more. I really like hearing from you . I hope to hear from you soon

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning K! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day there. The language did not make me mad dear, it just did not translate. I kind of thought it may be Danish but Google did not show anything. It was more confusing to me that anything.

I see from the time you wrote in your mail and the time I received it, it looks as though there is a 7 hour difference in our times. I am usually up before 4 AM. I put on my coffee then jump in the shower. By the time I am showered I can sit and have a cup of coffee or 2 waiting for my geologist and engineer to arrive. Once they have had time to fill their reports for me I will gather theirs and the drilling report and compile all of these into another report for the company I am working for and one to my office for records.

As I am out walking around the rig I will find things that need to be done and write up a list of them for the men to do for the day. i will take that information from the reports and also decide what I want done with my mud for the day. It is kind of a boring job for some people but I love what I do.

Quote:
Hi Derrick , i understood everything u have said, it gladdens my heart hearing from you often and getting to know you more and more ..I just got on the pc right now , i was busy doing some house chores , cleaning the house and ironing my cloths as well. How is work today? nice to hear you love what u do for a living , that's the best part of it , not everyone likes what they do for a living and most people keep complaining and in the process they dont work well and in the long run they end up not achieving anything from their work and that's waste of time.

Honey it's afternoon here now . 12:22 Pm. How was your night? where do u sleep while you are in the site? do u have people u work apart from your geologist and engineer? i mean do u have workers that all of you sleep in the sites or you are just the only one in the sites?
Do you keep in touch with your family while in the site? I hope everything is going fine with you, u always make me happy with your mails and thanks for all the pictures u have sent to me . I really hope and pray that it works out between us . I am ready and want it to work out so that i can have a lovely man in my life. You sound really good and appreciate that, it shows to me that you have a good heart. I will be hanging around checking ur mails so that when u write , i will reply back immediately. I wish u happy moment wherever you are right now . God bless , bye for now Kelly.

Hello again my lady. I find it very irritating when people complain about their jobs. They never seem to try to find something else so they really just like to mope about and want people to pity them. This new generation of kids coming up are even worse. They think they know everything and believe themselves to be too good to take menial job until they find something better. They will cry all day long that they cannot find work but they aren't applying for real jobs that they are qualified for.

I lease a mobile home for use out here on the job. It is a 3 bedroom with all the furnishings but I have an option to get a different at the end of my contract if I want it. I just move it from one job to the next. The tool pusher also has a trailer provided by his company that he sleeps in. on most jobs the men work 12 hours then they can go home when the next crew shows up. I run my tours from 6-6. If we are far from home we have what is called a bunk house for the men to sleep in. We generally only use those when we work out of state.

My mud engineer does not typically sleep out here unless I really need him. If I am needing him to be out here for more than just a simple report, I let him rest in one of my spare rooms. The geologist has his own trailer with all of his equipment in it so he is set up. If I have to bring in a directional driller, he will also have a trailer of his own.

Honey, you do not need to worry of immediate replies. If you have something that needs to be done then feel free to leave it until later. We are not in any rush here. I want us to take our time and really get to know each other. I would be a very happy and lucky man if you were to choose me your champion. This is my intention with you! I would love to love so so good our babies would be born naked!

Quote:
wow Derrick, good to hear that you are doing fine there. your mail has really detailed to me about your welfare where you are right now . How is ur weather today? it's 1:45 PM and the weather is 39°F here in Denmark. No i don't have much to do again as i have done most of the house chores and right now i am just relaxing and surfing the inter net , sending message to my female friends, wishing them happy year as well. I have some female friends all over the world and i'm happy to hear that they are all doing fine, most of them have sent mails to me giving me all the new year good wishes and i am trying to write to them now.
I understood what u said about taking our time to get to know each other very well. I am not rushing at all and i wont because i want to take my time and get to know you very well, there is no good in rushing , it will be better if we take our time get to know each other and see if we are really compatible to have a happy relationship with true love as well
Here are some questions for you . Do you have a girlfriend or someone you write to on here as you do write to me ? Have you dated a lady on inter net before? How long have u been on inter net dating ? I will be waiting for a reply from you . Less i forget , Happy New Year in Advance.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy new year to you as well and thank you for that! It is 7:30 AM here as I type and the news says 25 F in OKC. Out where I am working, last I saw of their map it looked to be about 30 F. Of course, I am not sure if those temps they post are town or country. Things tend to be different out here with no houses and buildings to slow the winds, only fences and trees.

There is only one person I am writing to here and that is you. I have no woman in my life, girlfriend, wife or any of that type. Only relatives. I would not call my talks with computer girls so far to be anything near dating. They seem to target me for joining their stupid site to talk with them or they want me to pay to watch them get naked on camera. I am not here for that stuff.

I am here to take my time, build a friendship that develops into a marriage. It is time for me to settle down and find the only thing still missing from my life. I want the special lady to spend the rest of my life with. I won't accept anything less.

Quote:
Good morning, how are u doing and how is everything with you, i just woke up and it's 7:16 Am here now. I just woke up and feeling a little bit tired. I have to make this short because i want to take shower right now and know if i will be fine . I hope to hear from you soon , thanks Kelly

Good morning my lady! I am sorry that you woke feeling tired. I hope you had sweet dreams though. I always go to bed with a smile now that I have met you. I have put your pictures on the computer in my bedroom so that I can look at you as I fall asleep and wake to your lovely smile!

Have a great shower. Perhaps one day we may be showering together if you are not bothered by such things.

Quote:
Hi honey , i just woke up from a nap which i took while i was tired . I am feeling strong now and glad to hear from you . No i am not bothered about the sexual things you said , i am an adult and i am glad we are having the privilege to express our feelings to each other it makes us to get to know one another more and more. How is everything with today? How is work and what are your plans after working today? How is ur your weather right now . I hope its fair to you ? The time here is 3:42 and weather is 43°F...I woke up hungry and will fix meal to eat . I have a movie to watch today. Honey i will be waiting here to hear from you again , i will be on and off computer because i will be busy fixing meal to eat...Bye for now and hear from u soon .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi honey , nice to hear u doing fine today. i have been fixing meal, it's not done yet..still fixing it and have not eaten . It's 5:16 pm now ...I guess it's lunch time your time ....I wish u would have a taste of what i am cooking . I am a good cook. What have you eaten today and how do u feed there since it's a site and i'm sure restaurant wont be around . do u cook by yourself? Honey , i hope to hear from u soon .

Quote:
Hi honey . I sent u mail and u have replied back yet..Are u alright and how is everything with you? Maybe u are busy with work . I love hearing from you Derrick. I hope to receive ur mail soon ,. bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening baby! I am sorry I did not have the chance to mail before now. I got rather busy out here trying to get things done. it can be a bit of chaos here at times.

I normally do not eat lunch or breakfast. I do all of my cooking right here in my trailer on the site. When I need groceries I will ask my brother or someone to bring some things out but I typically have enough to last for a job. I would love to taste your meals though. I have no doubt that you are a great cook.

You are likely sleeping at the moment so I will wish you a great night and sweet dreams!

Quote:
Good morning Derrick,
How are you doing and how is everything with you? I hope you really fine?. It's morning here, 8:24 AM and i just woke up . Nice to hear you are doing fine where you are . I was just wondering how you were feeding over there but now i understand that you are really taking good care of yourself while in the site...The weather is 41, foggy . I have some few things to today. Its our weekly bible study in the church today, but before that i have to do laundry and iron my cloths as well , go shop for food items and come back to get prepared to go to church.

Honey here are few questions for you how long have you been single? What type of a woman do you want to get married to someday? Do you live in a house in an apartment , i mean where u really live not in the site because u already told me that you sleep in trailer while in the site. Do you have any day off or do you work 7 days in a week? I hope to hear from you soon . Bye for now and take good care of yourself,

good morning sweet K! I hope you slept well and are enjoying the day. I hope you enjoy your churching when you go. I know it means a lot to you.

I have been single for abut 6 years now. The relationship I had before that was 15 years long and did not end badly. We were just not wanting the same things from our relationship so we ended it. I wanted to be married, she did not. Every woman I have met since then did not want me for marriage, only for sex or to use me somehow.

When I am not here at work, I do have a very nice home outside of the city. I own most of the land around me so I keep some livestock in pars and farm other parts.

I work every single day of the week until the job is done. It is something I will change when I do marry but for now there is no reason for me to. I will not be able to change the 7 days a week part but will be able to share my workdays with another person so I am home with my wife every night.

As for the woman I will marry, I haven't set any expectations here. I know that she must not be a cheater, a user, a lazy person or just a girl looking for a short marriage. Everything else is open. I will know all of her good and bad qualities and will decide if I can live with that.

Quote:
Hi Derrick. You always speaking good and i am happy getting to know you more and more. You are free to ask me anything you wish to know about me , i will always tell everything you need to know about me . I have those qualities you want in a woman but i'm not saying i am perfect but i am good in my own way and i try to change any altitude of mine that my partner does not like to keep peace in the relationship. I am open minded and like speaking my mind , I do not like hiding things . I can tell you anything or even my needs or wants and i expect you to understand me and do whatever you can to help that's the kind of a relationship i am looking for . I am not a lazy woman , i am very hard working and i like being supportive and helping if someone needs my help.

With the way you talk i think we will have a sweet relationship and be strong enough to make it functioning good and last forever. I am not looking for a short message or rushing into a relationship. I am not looking for a man to use or hurt. I am not here to cheat or lie to anyone . I am here seeking for a man of my dream , someone to spend the rest of my life with, loving each other and always be there for ourselves, I know life is ups and down but under any situation we find ourselves we should always make each other happy and try to solve it together, i don't like a man that shouts to his woman or argue a lot , i want a fun loving man that likes laughing and playing around , i enjoy good jokes from my man , i like cuddling, long kissing , romance and good massage . I like thinking about my man when is not at home and whenever he comes back home , i will rush and hug him, hold him tight and tell him how my day has been since he went out . I love sharing things with my man. I like being sad because life is too short for that. I have a soft mind and i can forgive and forget.
This is all i can remember about myself right now Derrick . I hope and pray that it works out between us .
I wish u happy day and God bless ,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi honey ...How are u doing? I hope fine , i sent you mail yesterday and since then u have not replied back , i hope everything is fine . I am waiting to hear from you soon. I'm a bit worried now , pls write to me soon so that my mind will be at rest. Good morning

I tried to tag a WRM on him but screwed up the addy so had to send it again along with this a few hours later.

Good morning again my lady. I am sorry for worrying but did my last mail get to you this morning?

Quote:
Hi Honey , yes i got ur mail and thanks for asking . I was worried when i didn't hear from you but now my mind is fully at rest.How is everything with you and how is work today? How is ur weather today? I just got back from shop and i'm glad to hear from you . It's already evening here . I am on line and waiting to hear from you soon . I wish you happy day honey .

Hello again beautiful! I am sorry to have worried. My ignorance made me screw up your address. I typed tahoo rather than yahoo. The weather here is rather messy right now. It started raining late last night. I was going to have the men paint my pipe racks today but that went out the window with the rain.

How was your day my lady? Hope it was not too bad. It is only 9 AM here.

Quote:
Hi honey ..My day was fine thanks for asking . Glad to hear from you again . I went out before but now i am back home . I have a migraine now , i dont really know why but i will take medication after typing this mail to you and take a nap before i woke up to fix dinner. What are your plans for the rest of today? I hope to hear from you soon . Bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey baby! I am sorry to read you are having a headache. I hate when I get them but I never take any medicine for them. It does not really work for me. I hope you feel better and I wish I were near to just hold you while you rest.

I have my men scrubbing the sub-structure today since it is raining. If the rain stops, I will be climbing in the backhoe and trying to clean the mud and mess from the location. I do not like to trod through it to get about here.

Quote:
Hi Derrick, i am fine now , i just woke up from a nap i took while i had migraine, i had a medicine and it made me sleep more. i just woke up and taking shower and go back to bed . How was work and everything with you ? I hope you are doing fine right now it's 1:24 Am right now and the weather is 32°F.
. Honey let me go take shower now , and go to bed to rest. Bye for now.

Good morning my lady! It is good that your headache is gone now. Hope you slept well and feel much better after your shower. I know I always feel better after taking one.

Looks like I will be trying to fix my location today. The rain has stopped and it is about 35 F right now at 4 AM. I will have the guys painting those pipe racks today.

Quote:
Hi honey . Glad to hear from you . How was your night , Mine was fine and lonely as well. It's afternoon here right now 1:40 Pm. I just got access to PC because my inter net was down but it seems to be working fine now . Yes honey i am really fine right now , thanks for ur concern and care ..I will be on line waiting to hear from you today . It's Friday here and a female friend is preparing for her wedding tomorrow so i will be helping her with the make-ups that's later today but right now i am on line now to reply your mail as soon as u send one . Honey i wish you Happy Friday and God blessings, bye for now and take good care of yourself .

Hello again beautiful! It seems you have a busy day ahead. I hope you will pass my best wishes to your friend and her future husband if you see him also.

If my figuring is proper here, you are 6 hours ahead of me. It is nearing 8 AM here. The rain has stopped and the wind is picking up again. It will make it easier to dry my job site up as I drag the mud and water around today. I do not like a messy work site.

I am so glad that you feel better!

Quote:
Hi honey ,. I will send your wishes to them , they are good friends and i will be busy today and tomorrow helping them out the best way i can . It's a beautiful thing and i am happy for her. Apart from working what are your plans for the Friday, do you go out or have fun with friends on Fridays. the weather is cool here today . Honey i will go take shower now and get ready to leave , i want to meet her in her place but before i go i will check for your mail , hearing more from you makes me feel happy. I wish u happy moment honey , bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again sweet angel! I am sorry I was unable to mail you again before you left to help your friend. Thank you very much for passing my best to the new couple. I hope the best for them. I am not the kind of person that goes out anywhere really. I am at work all the time. If I go out it is to walk to my rig and do something out here. This is much more important to me than any of that running around getting into trouble stuff.

Quote:
Hi honey , thanks for ur message, glad to hear from you . Like i told u yesterday i will be busy today helping my friend , i just woke up and after this mail .i will take shower and go out to help her .Honey i wish u happy weekend . I will write when i am back . bye for now

Good morning my love! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day with your friends. I hope for their sake that everything goes smooth. Maybe one day it will be you and I at that altar.

Quote:
Hi honey . I just got back from the wedding , it was really lovely, she is a happy woman and smiling throughout the wedding. thanks for your message honey , i will be the happiest woman if it's you and i in the altar because you have every qualities i want in a man and have a good heart and i'm sure i am not saying the wrong thing. Honey how is everything with you? i hope you are doing fine wherever you are right now . i am in the house , i want to rest a little bit . I hope to hear from you soon , bye for now dear.

This one appears to be rather savvy on things. He uses a proxy ad I have sent the WRM twice with no result. I asked if he got the first and he says yes but apparently is not opening those mails.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My angel, I am very happy to read that the new couple had a great ceremony. It is a serious issue with some couples and some people just become horrid about it. It is nice to see your friends are not that way. I hope that happiness stays with them.

I will be checking on occasion for a mail but please do not feel pressured to send it until you are rested. I hope you are only because you are tired, not being sick again. I am always going to be here when you write so you do not need to worry about being fast to reply.

Quote:
Hi honey
after i rested i wanted to send u mail but my inter net was down so i slept off while waiting till this late, i just woke up now to pee and decided to write to you . How has your day been , how is everything with you , what are yours when you wake from sleeping because i know u must be sleeping right now it's already late over there it's 5:13 Am here , after talking with you , i will go to bed and wake up later to go to church . Honey i hope to read your mail before going to church tomorrow morning, i wish you lovely night and sweet dreams . I'm off to bed now, bye

Good morning my lovely angel! I hope you are well rested and this gets to you before you leave for church. I missed you yesterday but I am glad the everything went well for you and your friends. Hope you had wonderful dreams of our own wedding one day. Enjoy your churching today!

Quote:
Hi honey . How are u doing today? I hope fine ? Honey sorry for late reply, i went to church immediately i woke up that's why i didn't reply back ur mail . I just got access to PC now honey , it's alright night here, and i am feeling lonely. i wish we were together right now , i want some loving dear...I hope you understand how i am feeling , i wish you happy moment wherever you are right now ,. I miss you

Good evening my baby! Do not worry about the late reply. I understand and may not have actually got it to you in time for you to read it anyway.I don't know, I sent it around 3:30 AM my time.

I wish I were there with you so you would not feel lonely baby. I would love to alleviate that thought from your heart and mind. I will be doing such if we should come together though. I will not want to let you go. I will put you in my pocket and keep you forever. You are already in my heart!

Quote:
wow honey , thanks so much for ur lovely words that u are always saying to me , every time u write to me , i feel very happy and very glad. U have made me feel good now. Honey how is ur day and what are your plans for the rest of today? You are very understanding and i enjoy that about you honey . it's 10:46 Pm here and i am still awake, not sleepy yet . I wish you were here with me right now it would be more lovely and fun . I will be here waiting for your reply honey but i must warn you that i can fall asleep anytime , lolz

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet baby! I hope this gets to you before you sleep but if it doesn't that is fine. I can only hope you have a good rest and sweet dreams. If I have done a poor of making you feel loved and wanted I am so very sorry. I am set on making you mine. I don't think you could begin to know how much I wish you were with me. I do know you would not be sleeping!

Quote:
Good morning my sweetheart, i just woke up and your mail is the first thing i have read this morning , you have made my day honey and i am glad to hear from you. I just took my bath and dressed for the day . How is everything with you and how was your night honey , thanks for ur lovely messages honey , you are always making me happy with the way you talk to me . I am glad to hear from you and wish we were together right now . I miss you every moment , honey my feelings for you have keep growing, and it makes me missing you and wishing to talk to you every moment . I really hope and pray that we are both serious with each other because i don't want to get hurt , i know from the deep of my heart that i truly want this to work out between us , i mean every word i say to you and i hope you do too. I hope you do trust me and will always be there for me . I will be very happy the day we will meet in person , i just cant wait to feel your loving in person. Honey i wish you happy day and nice moments at work , God bless.

Good morning my love. I hope you are well and enjoying the day there. It makes me smile knowing that my mail has brought a smile to your face. You should always be smiling. I am also glad to read that your feelings for me are becoming stronger. I definitely feel strongly for you. I am sorry that it makes us miss one another but hopefully that will be taken care of soon and I will be actually looking into your lovely eyes.

I am crazy about you my doll!

Quote:
Hi honey . nice to hear from you again . I am crazy about you too . and i trust you and i hope u do trust me too. Honey i will be the happiest lady when we meet in person ...Have u notice when u will be through with your job yet ? Honey i want to fix something for lunch now , hope to hear from you soon , Bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, I am glad you feel the same as me about us. Of course I trust you, you have never given me reason not to. I still have another 3-4 weeks left here if everything goes well. A typical well takes about 45 days to drill if nothing bad happens.

I hope you enjoy your meal! I think I will put on a pot of beans with some ham for my supper tonight. That seems a good meal for a cold evening. I am debating whether I want fried potatoes or cornbread with it though.

Quote:
Okay honey . I understand what u mean and i am glad that u do trust me as i trust you too . My heart keeps telling me that you are the man of my dream and whenever i hear from you i feel very happy and wish we were already together in person . I can patiently wait to be with you someday and i hope everything goes very fine for us , i dont ever want to loose contact with you . Dear the weather here is 28°F and i wish we were cuddling together right now . What are your plans for the rest of today and how is ur weather honey? what do you have for breakfast and for dinner? Honey i really wish i could know everything you are doing in the site, lolz, honey it's time for me to fix dinner. I will come back on line to check for ur reply , bye for now

Quote:
Hi honey ...How are u doing today? No message from you yet. I hope all is fine with you . I'm worried honey , send me mail soon so that my mind can be at rest.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my baby! It is 23 F right now in the city. Maybe a degree or 2 less than that out here in the open like we are. One of my pump modules washed out last night and I had to take care of it. I have just come inside a few minutes before I sent that mail. I washed my hands off and sat down to mail you. I was afraid you may think something bad had happened. I almost forgot to shut off my pot of beans. That could have been a mess. I still have not eaten since day before yesterday. I usually only eat dinner.

I still have to take my shower and get back to work again.

Quote:
Hi , Wow nice to hear from you . My mind is at rest now . I just got access to pc , i was busy doing some house chores..How is everything with you honey? did you work night shift or what . I have really missed you so much. I wish we were together right now. I am missing you aclot and have been thinking so much about you . What are your plans for the rest of today dear...I hope to hear from you soon . Bye for now

Quote:
Hi honey . I understand what u mean . I wish i was there to give u a good massage after working hard and fix delicious meal for you to eat and have a good rest together. Honey what do u have for breakfast and how is ur weather today? It's cool here and already evening . It's 5:12 PM after sending this mail i will fix dinner and watch a movie i rented . I wish we could watch it together honey , if you were here with me honey , i would fry popcorn and we chew it while watching movies. I am really missing you honey and i hope and pray that someday we will be together. I wish u happy moment wherever you are right now . Take good care of urself . Bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet baby! I would enjoy a nice massage but what I really want is just for you to be here with me. To be that wonderful lady I am seeing here when I come home at night. o wake with that smile when I bring you a cup of coffee and kiss you good morning.

I would love to lay with you and enjoy a movie! I likely won't care anything about it but I buy them rather than rent them so we can watch them any time.

I would love to sit or lay sharing a bowl of popcorn together.

Quote:
Hi my sweetheart....it will always be good being with you in person and doing everything together. I wish we were cuddling together right now . It's 11:11 PM here now and the weather is foggy here, 23°F . I wish we were together right now , cuddling together and enjoy every moment we are together honey..I really like you Derrick and my feelings for you grows every moment. Honey after writing to you , i will sit here some more to wait for a reply from you then reply back to you too and go to bed , it's already late here . I hope to hear from u soon , love you too

Quote:
Good morning my sweetheart..How are u doing and how is everything with you ? I hope you are doing fine ? Honey i just woke up and check ur my mail and no reply from you yet. I guess you didn't get access to PC again after the last message you sent me. How was your night and what are your plans for today? After talking to you i will go to the shop and do some work there . then come back home and do some chores as well. I guess i will go with my laptop so that when you send me mail i can read it and reply immediately. Honey i wish you happy day and God blessings . bye for now ,

Good morning my beautiful baby! I hope you are well this morning and enjoying the day there. I am sorry to read that you waited up for me to write you and I did not get to you. I did not really expect that you would still be up that late angel.

I would be such a happy man if you were cuddled up to me. It has been a very long time and I really have missed those feelings. You are bringing them all back to me now. You are such a wonderful girl and I will be so lucky to have you as my one true queen. You are an absolute treasure.

Quote:
Hi, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Afternoon is here again and the weather is 21°F. The thought of me in your arms sounds good to me . I just want you to know how much i feel about us , I'm happy dear.

Ever since the first i heard from you and heard your cute words, I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how happy you make me feel. My sweetheart , all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel. I wish you happy day Derrick.

Love always,

My sweet lady! I am so happy to know that you feel the same as I do. My days are always fantastic just knowing that you even think of me. You have made it so easy for me to show you my every single thought and emotion. I have not felt this way i a very long time.

It is 6 Am right now and 17 outside right now in the city. Likely a few degrees lower out here in the open like we are. I really wish you were with me to keep me warm. I am a big old sissy out here in the cold. eve your lovely smile would warm my heart baby!

Quote:
Derrick,i have missed you today. I keep thinking of the security of your arms when you hold me, how wonderful it will be when we are cuddling together, the tender kisses that you leave on my skin as you leave to work in the morning.Honey these are feelings inside my body

Honey It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside my body for you. It is like a delicate thunderstorm. With every kiss the storm gets stronger. The lightning strikes and my body yearns for you. The thunder roars and memories of your kiss, your touching, your romancing,your taste and sexing, wow... they all overwhelm me. All I can do is close my eyes for the few seconds that the memory lasts and savor it as it fades away. It's 3:40 PM here now , i am still in the shop honey when it's 5 PM i will go home and fix dinner.

I have to say i have missed you dearly today.You have made my heart soar and my body tingle with anticipation of your warmth. These are real feelings from the bottom of my heart for us Derrick. I always say a simple prayer which is God unite us together in person someday to be able to share the feelings we have grown for each other and make our dreams come true. I wish u happy moment at work Derrick. I count on you always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my baby! I will be happy to leave so many kisses upon your lips, your ears, your neck of a morning but I am going to leave you with a desire for me to be home with you as fast as possible. That is definitely how I will feel at work all day thinking of you.

I am so very sorry for talking to you in a sexy way while you are working. I cannot seem to stop myself from telling you my innermost feelings. I want you to know exactly what I feel here and I do not mean to make it hard for you. If I ever get you here baby, I am wrapping my arms and legs about you and I am kissing you all over.

Quote:
Hi honey it's alright. I enjoy every conversation with you . You make me happy and keep away loneliness from me . I am glad to met you and i will be the happiest lady in the world when we are together in person .Honey you will meet me whenever we are ready to meet because i am willing to relocate to you . I really like everything u have told me about yourself and i am glad we are keeping in touch often and getting to know each other more and more , our feelings keep growing and getting strong , my heart is always for you now and everything i can think of is you and it makes me happy remembering that i have a man like you loving me and caring for me , though honey it seems to me like a dream now and i wouldn't want to wake and realize it's just a dream . I want us together in person someday to make our dream come into reality. My sweetheart, i wish you happy moment at work and God bless.....We are having bible study in the church tomorrow evening dear,.

Quote:
hi dearest, i hope u are fine? no message from u yet and i just want to hear from u before going to bed so that i can dream about us .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I see that you wrote me again last night and I missed it. I am sorry for that. I hope you had sweet dreams about us.

I would be very happy to meet you when we are ready baby.

Quote:
Hi honey , i have really missed u so much ..How is everything with u dear and how was work? we had snow storm here

Good morning my lovely angel! I hope you are fine and enjoying the day even though the snow has fallen. I missed you yesterday honey. I hope you had a good time with your churching stuff. I wish I were there to keep you warm this morning.

Quote:
Hi honey. I am doing fine thanks for asking. I have really missed you so much . It has snowed here alot too and glad that it didn't stop us from talking to each other. How is everything with you honey. It's Friday afternoon and i just got to the shop. Honey what are your plans for today, today will be a busy day because we will have a lot of customers coming in to get their hair fixed. Dear i will be checking for your mail. I wish u happy day , Missed you so much ,

Hello my baby! The parts house that I am speaking of is a huge metal container that we keep all of our parts and supplies in. I have shelves on both walls to hold parts and such with the floor space being used for larger and heavier parts.

I have a mobile home out here that I sleep in and work from. It is nothing huge but is a 3 bedroom just in case I need to let someone else sleep out here.

We have not seen any snow here just yet but then things like this are strange in this state. I am presently working in Blaine county, just north of I-40. At times there are things happening on the South side of the highway that are not happening on this side, It is very odd and likely just coincidental.

Quote:
Hi honey , I'm always happy each time i hear from you . It makes my heart soar and makes me feel loved , hearing all your sweet words makes me feel really happy and loved and i wish we were together right now. Honey do u have a house in the city or you live in apartment? Do you have relatives living with you, how are your parents? how many siblings do you have honey? I dont have siblings. I'm the only child of my parents . I wish i had siblings..I wish we were cuddling together right now , it's cold here and i am missing you so much . I wish you happy Friday,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My darling, please always know that you are loved and thought of at all times here. I would so love to be with you. Not just for now, or to be warm, but to be with you! I enjoy spending time with the ones I love. I have a home in the country. I am about 7-8 miles from the lake there.

My mother is fantastic. She is almost 70 and still works. She does get a widow pension but she has no desire to stop working and retire. A very vibrant lady.

I have 2 younger brothers, both married and many nieces and nephews. One lives here and one is in Germany.

Quote:
Hi Dearest Derrick...for me there are no words to express how I feel about us. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel.You are my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend now. You are my one true love. I still remember the day we first heard from each other. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever , i noticed by the way u were talking to me and expressing urself and feelings.I think of you every time and become very happy each time i hear from you Derrick. The days we met will be the sweetest days, of memories of the past. When you said you felt the same for us, I felt it was a dream. I hope soon you will make me your wife. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. your life is mine and we will make it last forever between us. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours,

Quote:
Hi honey . I'm missing u so much , no reply from you yet..I hope all is fine honey? I have missed u so much .

Good morning my sweet baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend there. I do understand that it is very difficult to really convey our thoughts with only writing. I know that when we do get together we will be able to share these emotions and feelings very easily. I will enjoy coming home to my lovely wife to hold and kiss you and talk to you of your day.I am a very happy man knowing that you are mine!

Quote:
Good morning my sweetheart,thanks for being understanding,thanks for expressing your feelings openly during this lonely month of winter. Together, forever as you have promised We will stay as lovers and friends, no matter what happen we will be right there for each other..My days and nights were empty until you came along to share your love with me. For you too, have no one to share the love within your heart... Until you found me as we have exchange our ideas We didnt know we are falling, falling in love with each other...And it is growing everyday..Making us one together..forever..And will be right there besides each other one day...As we have promised until the last breath.. Honey i am thankful to God for bring us together and i will be the happiest lady when we are finally together in person , it will be a dream come true and then i will smile very very well. Honey these are feelings from the bottom of my heart and i am missing you so much . I wish you Happy weekend too.
Love always,

There is my beautiful queen! I am a very lucky man to have you as my friend and I will be even moreso when we become lovers. I will be leaving to work of a morning with a big smile on my face every single day and will rush home to you of an evening. I will be thinking of you all day long as I work. I promise you that I will be a very attentive husband and lover for you.

I cannot state for a fact that I know why you came to the computer to find someone but i knew I would easily be able to fall for you. You have such a great personality. You are sweet, kind, intelligent and lovely. You are the one I came here to find.

Quote:
Hi dear,,how are u doing, wow im really glad to hear all, I love u too my sweetheart..Honey you are alway sounding good to me and it makes me really happy. I like u a lot and i hope and pray that one day we will be together. Honey it's night here now , i am going to bed and sleep. I will check for a reply from u tomorrow morning ,i wish u a lovely night honey .Bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My treasure, please never let me keep you from getting your rest. I am still going to be here and will always love you in the morning too. When you are tired my love, I do not ask that you type me a mail. I will always know where to find you in the morning! You will still be my baby always!

Quote:
Hi my sweetheart . I just came back from church and a little bit tired. I want to send u this message, then take a short nap before i wake up to prepare Sunday meal. I will fix fired rice, chicken and salad. It will be delicious , i really wish you would have taste of it honey. I am missing you so much , i wish we were cuddling together right now and making passionate love , Lolz . Honey do u know that i get horny while thinking about you and wish we were together right now ,lolz honey i wish you happy Sunday and God blessings..I love you dear. Bye for now

Good morning my lovely baby! I nope you are well and enjoyed your churching today. I am sorry to read that you are tired and I hope you rest well and have wonderful dreams of us.

I am glad to read that I am not the only one that thinks of us being naked together and enjoying one another. I put your pictures on the computer back here so that you are the very last thoughts in my mind for the night and they are sometimes pretty naughty! I hope you are a very open minded lover as I like to try different things.

Quote:
Hi honey , glad to hear from you again i , i just woke up from a short nap i took ,and just took a shower, i am feeling good now . Hungry woke up , lol . Honey i am very open minded and i like saying whatever u in my mind. Dear i'm off to the kitchen to fix something to eat, i will be checking for ur mail . Love you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my sweetheart, i just got access to pc it was down since yesterday after my mail to you. how is everything with you dear? I hope you are doing very fine. I have really missed u so much. its quite cold here, i heard in the news that a woman died after she collapsed in the snow, honey a cuddle with u in this cold weather would have been the best for us but i hope and pray that someday we will be together in person and be doing everything together. I just want to say good morning and l love you too dear, bye for now

Good morning my lovely angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the day there. I was not sure what had happened to you yesterday. I am glad to see it was a computer problem and nothing had happened to my baby! It will be very nice to cuddle with you even when there is no snow on the ground. Just having you in my arms will always give me time to share kisses with you while you tell me of your day. I do enjoy cuddling.

Quote:
Hi honey .....Thanks for ur message. I am in the shop right now . I am having a little problem honey , just feeling a little bored . I wish u a happy day my sweetheart..Love you

Hello baby doll! I hope you are all right and not too busy there in the shop. I am possibly going to be making a bit trip here in a little bit. I am just watching my monitoring equipment for any sign of torque.

Quote:
Hi honey im doing fine thanks for asking. honey what are u making ur trip to? how long will u stay before coming back to the site? how is everything with you today? I hope you are doing very fine. im still in the shop honey and about to go home soon. like i told u before im having a little problem here. im missing u so much honey. love you too,

I sent the same that lana slave got.

Quote:
Honey . i understand what u mean now. I have really missed u so much ,. I just finished fixing dinner. Honey i fixed mushroom soup with fish . I wish u would have a taste of it honey . nice to hear u are doing well i will be here waiting to hear from u soon. I love u too honey .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my love.I just woke up from sleep and a little bit tired but i know i will be fine when i took a shower...Honey like i said in my previous mail i am having a little problem right now which i have not solved yet . If u don't mind i can share it with you . I have really missed you so much and i wish we were together right now, honey i understand the nature of your job and i pray that you get it done soon and come home to have enough rest. I love you so much dear and i wish you happy moment wherever you are bye for now and take good care of urself.

Good morning my sweet baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Hope your shower helped you to feel better. I know it always helps me. Your mails also help me to put a smile on my face.

I will be getting plenty of rest if I can ever get you here and make you my lovely wife! I will be hiring someone else to do half of my work so that I may be coming home to you at night. I'll also be taking a month or so off of work so that I may enjoy getting to know and love you even more than I already do.

I do not know why you just keep hinting about a problem honey. Why don't you just come out and say it?

Quote:
Hi my sweetheart, you don't have to say if you ever get me to you because i truly want to be with u someday and that will be the great thing that will happen to me honey . I know being with you will be beautiful and we will be very happy together and loving each other more and more. Honey i am really missing u so much and cant wait to be with u someday. You are all i have in my life now and i am glad to have u honey . I feel loved each time i hear from you or think about you my sweetheart..I am thankful to God for bringing us together and promising a bright future. You are mine and only one , honey i am ready to come to you when it's time for us .
Dear the problem i am having here is financial problem right now, i have not been able to make sure to be able to pay some of the bills here. including my inter net bill which will expire soon and that's my main problem i am having right now because i don't want anything that will ever stop me from hearing from you dear. I have been thinking about how to raise some money and pay for the inter net dear, sorry for bothering u with my problem honey , i just don't ever want to hide anything from you , i will always tell you everything no matter what and i seek for your understanding honey . I love u and i mean it and hope to hear from you say. Good afternoon my sweetheart , its 11:52 Am , almost 12 noon. Missing you a lot ,

Hello again my sexy baby! You are correct that things will be great when we come together. I will be so happy coming home and staring into my wifes eyes and kissing your sweet lips! I will never get enough or your loving. I will always enjoy your touches, hugs, kisses and our lovemaking. I will always be ready to cuddle with you and listen to you tell me of life, of the day or of whatever you feel like telling me.

I hope you will be able to get enough clients to raise the money baby. Surely it cannot be that expensive. I am guessing it is cheaper for you than what I have here.

Quote:
That's what i am working on honey ...Trying to raise some money to be able to pay the inter net soon. I don't get more clients like i used to honey and just don't know why . I pay a lot of bills here and still taking good care of myself. I am not a lazy woman and i don't like depending on someone, it's costly here , i mean the inter net . I want to pay it as soon as possible because i do not want anything that can tamper our communication because it's really very important for us until when we are together in person then we wont have to be on the PC before we can communicate. I am glad to meet a man like you honey, your sweet words always make me feel happy and loved, i just cant wait to be in your arms because i know they will protect me forever. I love you so much my sweetheart.

Baby, I know you are a very independent, strong and hard working woman. You do not have to tell me this, I already know it from your letters to me. I am sorry to read that your business has slowed. I don't know enough about your country or the economy you have there.

I am glad to know that my mails make you feel happy and loved because that is the feelings I have when writing them to you. It is sometimes difficult to express with just words and when I finally have you here I will assure that you always feel this way.

Quote:
Ok my sweet Derrick. I'm happy that i'm yours . the economy here is growing here and everywhere is beautiful but my business is slowing down right now . i dont really why. Dear how is ur day today and what are your plans apart from working? how do u pay your inter net from the site where u are ? Honey i hope to hear from you soon , I am missing u so much

It is great that you find your country beautiful and your economy is good. It is sad that your business is slowing in these times. I hope things pick up for you.

I will be putting on a roast for my supper tonight, tidying up here in my trailer and will likely spend much of the day cleaning up the rig floor and my tools after the trip yesterday. I like my rig clean and organized where things can be found and not just having stuff laying everywhere. Clutter can get people hurt and dirty tools are not easy to work with.

I have my secretary pay the bills by bank transfer from the office.

Quote:
Hi honey , thanks for ur message honey , i have missed u so much dear...what are ur plans for the rest of today . i wish we were together right now honey , i miss u so much .i really hope too things pick up for me soon , because its hard here paying bills sometimes..Honey what do you have for lunch, the weather is very cold here right now , i will be fixing dinner soon and i will be waiting around to hear from you, love you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet baby I wish you were here to help me eat this roast with mushrooms, potatoes and carrots that I put on for supper. I do not eat breakfast or lunch. I do not like to eat up all of the food just in case someone has to sleep and eat with me out here. It also keep my sink nice and tidy doing just one meals worth of dishes.

I hope you enjoy your meal!

Quote:
Ok honey . I understand what u mean dear..I love u so much my sweetheart, i wish i would have taste of it but i know someday i will dear..I wish u happy evening honey it's 5pm right now dinner time here. I'm missing u always,

Quote:
Hi honey . How are u doing? I hope u are doing very fine? Honey it's already afternoon here and i am in the shop . Honey no mail from you yet. I hope everything is fine . I have really missed you so much . I will be waiting to hear from you soon , I love you

Good morning my sweet baby! I hope you slept well and feel great today. I am showered already and having my coffee this morning.

I will enjoy sharing my cooking with you when you are home. A lot of what I cook takes many hours but by the time it is ready to eat the house is filled with the smell of it.

I just got your other mail as I was typing this one baby! Sorry I did not get this to you faster. Miss you honey!

Quote:
Hi , how are u doing , thanks for ur mail, I'm glad to hear from u . I have really missed u so much and being thinking about you . I have been in the shop today no customer that wants to fix hair , thats how slow my work has really been honey, i just paid a lot of bills that's why i am broke now and unable to pay rest of the bills and my inter net, i have received message that i will get disconnected if i do not pay for my inter net soon but i guess i will just wait and see what happens , i hope some miracle happens soon , lolz, i do not want to loose the net at all. Honey i am on the Pc waiting to hear back from you , i love u dear. Bye for now

Hello my love! It is sad to read that things are that slow in your shop. It almost sounds like my work for a long time after the bust of the 80s. At one point you could find a job pretty much everywhere but too much corruption, kickbacks and outright theft led to a bust of the entire occupation. We are coming back into our boom again around here but always mind the lessons we should have learned from the past. I really hope things pick up for you too.

Quote:
Hi honey...I understand everything u said . I really hope i get some help really soon before my Net gets disconnected. I have been in the shop through out today and no one has come for hair fix yet . Its 4:24 Pm right now . I will be going home right now honey and when i get home i will fix dinner, i hope to hear more from you soon . I love you so much my sweetheart.

Good evening my sweet lover! Please be safe on your way home! Honey, could you tell me what services you offer in your shop? I may have an idea to help you pick up on your business if women there are similar to the ones we have here in their thinking on sexuality.

Quote:
Hi honey , thanks for thinking u can help me boost up my business, it's really kind of you.. Honey i fix any type of hair, do pedicure, manicure,facial treatment, make-ups for occasions and body massage, these are things i do . How is work today and everything with you . I hope you are fine, Bye for now

I would not begin to think I know more about your business than you do but I think there may be more that you could offer that may help you. Here in the states, most salons offer tattooing of makeup, waxing of unwanted body hair, something new has been the vajazzle for women or the pejazzle for men. Is it just you in your shop baby?

Quote:
Hi honey , Its a small saloon and there is no tattooing here . I had 1 worker that used to work with me but i had no option than to ask her to quit when work started getting slow because of her payment, it got to a time it became very hard for me to pay her so i asked her to quit. right now its just only me and it's getting slower each day. I really hope i get some money to pay for my inter net soon honey if not i will surely need some help to be able to pay inter net bill. Honey what do you have for lunch ? I hope you are having nice time at work . Bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baby, I need to ask you some serious questions. Do you rent or own the shop? Are you stuck on staying there? I think it may be time for us to discuss coming home where you belong rather than staying there. What do you think baby?

Quote:
Hi honey how are u doing tonight? I really hope you are off work now ,it's dinner time there and i hope you would be resting by now, i rented the shop , its not mine, yes honey i am a kind of stuck her. i don;t really understand why my saloon business is getting slow. I have given it a thought and it's really bothering me , so relocating isn't a problem to me and besides i will meet you , meeting you in person will be a dream come through and i will be the happiest lady dear..Honey i want to be with you soon . I'm missing you , i want to see the man who has love me so much . Dear i'm on line now waiting to hear from you .I love u so much dear,

Quote:
Hi my sweetheart...I am writing you from a neighbor PC. they have finally cut off my Net for not paying . And right now i cant really afford to pay for the inter net. Dear i don't really know what to do right now , I seriously need a help to pay for my inter net so that we can be talking at normal time again, i have really missed u so much , i begged a neighbor to use her PC and send you mail and she accepted, i really hate to inconvenient someone. I love you so much my sweetheart and missing you so much , I will sit here a little bit to know if you will write back so that i can send u another mail before going back to my apartment . I love you from the bottom of my heart, thanks for ur lovely words my sweetheart,

My sexy baby, I am so happy to see you again. I am sorry they cut your net off. I was hoping that we would be able to plan your trip home to the man that loves you before that happened. his is going to make things difficult now. I don't know what we are going to do for communication but I need to get you out of there. It is time for you to surrender all to me and come home where you belong. I need you here with me!

Quote:
Hi dear...nice to hear from you again , i have been in my neighbor's apartment just waiting for a reply from you, i told her i would stay a bit so that i can reply you when you write back and i'm glad now you wrote back my sweetheart..I have missed you so much my sweetheart and i am feeling bad over the inter net now . Honey i really want to be with you soon . I have already surrendered to you my sweetheart..I dont know how long it will take us to get me home to where u live so that we can be together forever honey...i cant continue disturbing my neighbor to make use of the PC to write to you , she is nice but i do not want to make her feel bad or feel disturbed dear, i hope you understand what i mean . My inter net costs 719 Danish kroner which is $130 in U.S dollars. Honey let me ask you for a help, can you help me with the money to pay for the inter net, plssss, help me if u can dear, i do not want to be out of communication with you , i want to always hear from you and only from you till when we are together in person . I love you so much darling and waiting to hear from you back

My treasure, please do not ever again refer to this as the place where I live. Ft. Cobb, Oklahoma is the place we live. I just have to get you here. If you will get me the bank account information for the company or whoever to pay for that I am sure I can have my secretary take care of that from my personal account. It cannot be from the business one though. I have to keep this on the other side of things. Please do not be upset.

Please thank your neighbor from me as well. He or she is very nice for helping.

Quote:
Hi my love...I have been sitting here waiting to talk to you, i have not eaten dinner yet but after hearing from you once more i will go to my apartment and eat the Spaghettin i have already prepared honey , i wish we would eat together and cuddle under this cold weather honey . I am missing you so much . If we were together right now , i wont go anywhere but be indoor with you honey so that we can make each other warm and stay happy together. I am truly missing you dear.I wish we were together right now . Honey thanks so much for accepting to help me out . I'm grateful and i appreciate. My sweetheart is there no other way u can get the money to me , like the fastest means of sending money to someone internationally , things like that, here i hear of western union and Moneygram and according my neighbor , she said she has used it and it's the fastest. My love i hope u write soon before i have to go and eat my meal for dinner. I love you so much darling , you are mine .

My baby, I feel bad that you are hungry and that you are using your neighbors computer. Honey, those places are not even close to being acceptable for anything. My money is in the bank and that is what I use. Here in the states, only criminals and illegal people use those places. I will never even consider using such places.

Quote:
Hi , how are u doing today? what do u think criminals and illegal people use? I am going back to have dinner now honey , i will send u another mail tomorrow. Bye for now and take good care of urself honey

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby doll, law abiding people use banks. None of that other filth will ever be considered, Please do not let this become an argument. Criminals use that trash, the rest of us do not. We do not support anything like them. It may be different near you but that won't change my view here. Let us please just understand right here and now, that filth is no option I will consider. Is this easy enough to understand?

I love you baby and I really do not want to have this argument with you.

Quote:
Hi honey . How are u doing today and how is everything with you ? I hope you are doing fine today? I have really missed you so much my love..I just got to my Neighbor's PC now . I love you ,

Good morning my lovely baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day there. I have missed you so much! I am used to waking and finding your mails waiting but today it was not there. I am glad to get your mail now.

Quote:
Hi honey . U know the problem . I really hate having to wait to send u mails. Its really making me feel bad right now . I just keep begging my neighbor to make use of PC. u know it will never be like mine . Honey I'm missing you so much and wish we were cuddling together right now , it's very cold here, Love you

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic