SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Popeye (spinach) NSFW language now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a chat moron and tries to reply every few minutes. This conversation is rather twisted right away as he finds one mail, sees my PM, replies to one then the other until I slow it down.

Hello K, I am Derrick. I see you are very lovely and I would love to know you. I am sorry but I do not chat or Yahoo anything. That is not something good for a relationship. That is a waste of time in my opinion. People spend hours saying one sentence at a time and still know nothing of the other at the end. A 5 minute email can say so much more.

I hope you will reply!

Quote:
hello how are you doing today Derrick i am glad to get your message on fishmeetfish.com i really appreciate all what you wrote to me and i will like you to tell me all about you and find a way to chat with me on yahoo as cause am online most time ok

Quote:
hello how are you doing derrick you are right for that but i think i don't like email that is why but if you don't like chatting no problem derrick can you tell me where you from and what are you truly looking for on internet and what have you ever heard about online relationship...how long you been on that site...i am here looking for someone honest trustful a man who can be the one an only for me..derrick so i think u are here for that too

i am from Austin Texas but presently now in west Africa for my father inheritance and i will be back as soon as i get the inheritance clear and i will let you know the purpose of me being is that i am the only daughter my father and mother have before the died in a bad car accident on there way going to alto Michigan to visit there cousin derrick i am telling you this to know i am serious cause most of them on here are ready to waste time with people you here for that too?...and can you tell me the reason why u are on here plz tell maybe we are here for the same thing OK thanks

best
regard
derrick

My boys profile stuff was found in the mess here

Quote:
hello thanks for telling me this and i can now see you we both are here for the same thing...derrick but i will like to know more about you and why are you divorce where is your kids do you leave with them and i hope nothing shall happen if this come up well...i am scared cause i don't want to be hurt i really need a man who can be my father and mother a man who we be there for me in any way..and situation i maybe in...so derrick tell me if you are the special man for me ok

Hello again my lady! I do not remember the exact day I signed up there but it is maybe a week or so ago. Every time someone tries to talk with me i a text thing they seem to only want me to sign up on another site or they have wanted me to pay them to be naked on a camera. I am not here for any of that. I am here seeking a wife. I am not wasting my time with masturbating on camera or casual dating and sex. It is time for me to settle down and begin a real family, not the loveless, sexless marriage I left 20 some years ago.

By now you should have received my other mail telling you of my occupation and such. Since I just received your reply I know you have sen it.

I am divorced because my former wife was out having sex with every man but me while I was working and trying to support a family. I am not about to stay in that type of life.

My daughter is grown, married and has 2 babies of her own. It is time for me to focus on my happiness in life. I do not know if you would want children but I would be more than happy to raise babies if we can make this work together. I know you are afraid. That is something I hope we can work on as we get o know one another here.

I have been single and lonely for over 6 years now. My last relationship was over 15 years long and we only parted because she did not want to be married again. I do not dislike her but we wee just not looking for the same thing.

As far as me being the special man that you are seeking, it remains to be seen and it is your decision entirely. I am not here to force myself upon you. I saw your picture and yu are just so cute I had to see if you might allow me to know you. Where it may go is up to us.

Enjoy your day!
Derrick

Quote:
hello derrick thanks for you lovely email and i want you to know am so happy and proud of your email and am ready to have a kids and ready to settle down as well but i can now see you are someone honest and trying to do the same thing for me but derrick i promise you if you can be what i want and honest with me and i think u can wait till i get my father iheritance clear plz wait for that...and i believe you will wait...till i get what i need here baby an am asure you now that you have meet the right lady for you if you truly looking for that in future and i want you to know the year is our year of joy and happiness happy new year in advance hope to hear back from you but as for now i need to go an get something to eat do be mad if you get late to reply you ok sorry for that bye

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lady, I am no worried about how long it takes to get a reply from you. I only want to get to know you very well if you will let me. I see you have things to do but I am not going away unless you tell me to.

I would be honored to be your champion and the father of our children but I think it is important that we spend a few years making our marriage rock solid before we bring babies into it. I want our kids to be raised in a very loving environment.They need to see a great marriage to learn how men and women should treat one another.

I would be totally out of line if I were to be upset over what you call a late reply. I prefer that you take your time, type a proper message to me and send it when you finish. I am in no rush here. I want to see all of your thoughts and motions right here in keyboard ink.

I better stop now before you think me to be some babbling idiot.

Enjoy your day

I had sent this to him earlier today after nothing yet

Good morning K! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day there. I hope I did not say anything to offend you my lady. I have not read back from you. I hope you are well!

Derrick

His mails back to him came frantic to me in reverse order

Quote:
hello how are you doing today good morning derrick i am sorry by getting late to reply you and i think i told you not to be mad if i get late to reply you yesterday right so sorry just busing here thinking about the lawyer with my father properties should call me for my properties so i can be done here and start a new life with you over there baby but most of it is for you to be patience and wait till am done will you do that for me...hope you do enjoy your last night baby am here now OK

Quote:
hello baby thanks for that am so happy to hear that from you and i really love the pics send to me and i want to promise now that is you can be with and give me all what i want and need in relationship baby i will always treat you right and well till god take us apart baby hope you are doing good with your work....OK.....

thanks once for your marriage proposer you bring along in my life and i can totally know now that u are real with me baby but you need to do promise me you wont hurt me or make me feel sad for a moment cause am really ready to give you my heart as for now that i know u want me in your life...baby i love you and i want to thanks for coming into my life baby and i want you to do a me a favor and the favor is just about you what i want you to do for me is that i want you to edit or delete your profile away on that dating site as am doing my own now cause i think we both meet the luckiest gift from god on that site so do that for me if you know u are serious cause i wont want anyone to take u away from me baby

I know times have been rough and things have been said but I hope deep down you know how much you truly mean to me. It's hard not having you around and things in my life have been stressful and I've taken my bad days out on you, but please know that you mean the world to me and I love you with every beat of my heart. I squeeze my coffe at night wishing you were there to hold me and kiss me goodnight. Please have faith in us that we can make it through anything, together forever and always.

just want you to know i love you don't think is to fast to tell you this but i cant just wait to let you know my feeling to you i want to thanks god first for giving me someone like you derrick you are wonderful to me and thanks for the rose lovely picture you send to me thanks i will be waiting for you reply thanks

best regard

Quote:
baby am here waiting for your reply hope you are not angry by getting late to reply you sorry if you are angry OK....i am waiting for you message back ok

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet Kat! I am missing you but I understand you are busy! I just want you to know I am thinking of you!

Love
Derrick

Quote:
hello baby how are you doing today and how was your day hope all is well with you i really miss you too...derrick and i want you to know..you are the right man for me so be calm with and plz wait till am done with my inheritance here and i believe you will wait till then...baby how is the weather over there and i think life is treating you well am doing good here baby...i cant just wait to me you in real and spend the rest of my life with you...but all depend on you and i want you to be patient as i normally tell you here all the time that if you are patient and honest with me i promise you will gain the best of me so derrick plz kindly wait for me to get all thing done ...here and i want you to tell me all what is going on with you over there cause what make you happy also make me happy to and what make you sad make me sad also...so baby as for now an telling you i will always do all what to make you happy in your life and i want you to promise me that too baby

From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other guy had. You are the most AMAZING guy I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again. baby you are wonderful in my life and i want you to take me wonderful as i do with you baby...i will be expecting you email back to me now plz....

best
regard
kisses
derrick

Quote:
hello baby thanks for all what you wrote to me and i promise to make you happy till the end of my life and i want you to know the lawyer inform to come and meet him on Monday and i will tell you all what he told me on Monday...OK cause man is the head of the family and i most let you...know all what is going on with me cause i know you are the right man for me as you do to me there too baby i love you so much i will be expecting you message back to me thanks!!!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my lovely bride! Of course I will be patient and calm while you take care of your business. There are just times though that I begin thinking of you in that white dress and I cannot help but send you a mail just to let you know that you are in my thoughts. I am sorry if that seems bad.

I do miss you very much and I can wait for you to be back and come home to the man that you will be spending the rest of your life with. Every day that I am able to come home and stare into those lovely eyes and listen to your voice tell me of your day will make me a very happy man!

Quote:
hello baby am so happy to hear this from you as i normally happy...baby...you just need to be patient and i don't want anyone to help me...OK...i am not in need of your help but god know maybe i maybe needed for you help but help don't matter with money you can help me with your love honest and trustful i think u can help me with that baby...i am always yours and i will be yours forever baby...i love you so much hope to hear from you soon thanks

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely bride! I know I have to be patient. I also know that you are on my mind. You are an obsession in my mind and I will be so happy when I finally find my reality! You are so very sweet to me!

Quote:
hello baby how are you doing today and how was your night baby i am so happy you trully give me your heart and life and i promise not to let you hurt or make you sad for a moment baby ...i am going through some pain here now and i believe you are the only one to solve that in this way baby...i am broke here and i need some money here now i am not asking you money...baby...what i want you to do for me baby...is that own of my former client who i work for...i called him yesterday and i told him am broke...so he told me he will send me money by cashier cheque to here in Nigeria and they are not allow to send receive check here baby and i try to tell you send it through western he told me his scared of that so baby what i want you to do for me now is to help me get the check from him am gonna tell him to issue the check to you then you cash it and send it to me my love that is the only pain am going through baby plz do that for me i love you so much reply me if you can do that for me ok thanks!!!!

best
regard
derrick

Quote:
yeah baby i believe that honey so do this for me ok

Hello my love! I hope you are fine and enjoying the day there. I don't have a clue what the weather may be like there. It is raining here.

I am not touching that ever! That is a check from your client. I can't say I blame him for not using anything other than bank or check. Until we are married, you are here, I am not touching one single penny of money that does not belong to me or my business. I would suggest you sort that out with your client baby! I do not accept checks.

2 minutes for a reply

Quote:
ohh baby i have no way to get this off my self honey...plz do this for me with the sake of how love sweetie

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, a check is not for the sake of our love in any way. It does not belong to me and I am not touching it. That is your business not mine. I have to protect my own and I have no time for cashing checks. I am sorry but I am not doing it.

Quote:
so baby what can you help me with now...baby

Good morning my angel! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day
there. I do not know what I might do to help you there. Couldn't you just
get your client to send you the check?

Quote:
Good morning honey how are you doing today am so glad to get your message and I want you to know I have find a way to cash the check here but they told me now allow that is why am telling you this sweetie I can't lier to you honey just get the check for me and send me the money here that is so little you can afford for me baby it is not a bad check or something is it my money just for you to collect the money on my behalf baby that is all hope you have a good day and the weather is going well with u I love you so much

Hello again my treasure! I hope things are going well for you. Honey, I am not touching that check. You can ask that person to cash it and send to you, I will not. It is not the kind of ting you would ask of a person. I am not mixing your business things with my own at this time. When we are married, our finances will be co-mingled. Until then, I am sorry but you have to take care of that yourself. In this economy people barely take cash much less some check from a stranger.

Quote:
hello how are you doing today honey am happy to get back you email...honey i can see you cant help me with the check sweetie and i have also tell the client who wanted to send it to me...to send it by western union..honey but told me now so for now honey can you help me $150 to get all what i want to use it for...as for now till when i get my payment here sweetie reply me back if you can plz..i will be glad to hear back from you soon thanks my love

derrick!!!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my baby! Now this I can do. I just need a bank account to transfer the money to and I will get it to you. I am glad you worked this out with your client.

Quote:
hello my love how are you doing today am happy you are ready to help me sweetie and i want you to know i have no information with my name but i will go now and get some information here you gonna send the money to baby...i love you so much my love sweetie but the information am giving is real and don't think i am not collecting my money sweetie...just send it am taking my money out of it...OK...i love you so much let me go for the information now OK

Name: Temitope Bello
State: Lagos
City: Ikeja
zipcode: 23401
text question: what color
text answers: yellow

so baby send it to this information as i get this from the owner of my hotel now honey i love you so much nothing with make us apart for life my...sweetie

i will be waiting back for the bank detail honey and you are to send it via western union i love you so much...

Good morning my angel. I hope you are well and enjoying the day there. I need real bank details baby not that trash. I do not use criminal places like western union ever. I use only my bank to transfer money with. Please ask the manager to help you receive the money. I am sure he has an account.

Quote:
hello my love how are you doing today and how was your day am glad to hear back from you and thanks for making attempt of sending me the money honey i want you to know they are not allow foreign country...to send money through they bank here baby but i want you to do this for me you can send it by western union that is the only way to get the money here and i promise they you wont regret of sending it through western union baby just make this a try honey...plz i love you so much i do really want to meet you sooner my love do that for me nothing shall happen to you..i love you

Baby, someone is lying to you! Bank transfers are allowed in every country. I am not ever using that other trash. I am sorry but if you cannot find a bank account to receive this money with, I will not be sending it. There is no need for any of that talk about other methods.

Quote:
hello honey how are you doing today thanks for all what you are doing in my life honey and god we continue helping you baby there is no way for me to get the money by that but baby i have some idea to get the here to me honey i will give you my friend account name to transfer it to him so we would transfer it to me baby i think that is better if you like this reply me back cause i have not way to get it here but my friend am giving the account is from usa so it will be easy if you want to help me baby

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet Katya! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day there. Just want you to know I am thinking of you and I really wish you were here to keep me warm today. It is 22 F outside right now.

Quote:
The Happiest I've Ever Been

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most handson beatiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, derrick,with all my heart and soul, always and forever! i love you so much and i will love you til the end of the world baby no one can seperate out except god and he writting we gonna spend this life together my love forever you in my heart
Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did not give me the American account as he said.

Quote:
hello honey how are you doing today and how was your day hope you do enjoy your night over there darling i am so happy and grateful with all this you are doing for me and i really appreciate it baby may god be with you and let everything work out for us together my love...i do really want to be with you honey an am sure now you really want me as i do here baby ...thanks for everything you have been doing for me and i want you to know i call my friend now and he told me he have no account anymore and i have made and altnernatives for getting account details here which you will send the money too

Honey below is the transfer details.

TRANSFER DETAILS: DOLLARS ACCOUNT

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF Nigerian PLC
SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLA
CORRESPONDENT : WELADEDD
ACCOUNT NAME: FADANA GABRIEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2020079677
BANK ADDRESS: 167, AKERELE STREET SURULERE LAGOS NIGERIA

Honey after you send the money you are to send me a scanned copy of the payment receipt for confirmation and documentation purpose via email attachment and thanks for making attempt of sending me the money may god continue doing his hand work with you my life i love you so much...an am sure he will get it to me as long as you get the money send to me....i will be glad to hear back from you and have a good day there....

best regard
derrick

Hello again my lovely baby! Thank you so much for this information. Are you sure that $150 is enough honey? I just want to be sure before I email this in to my bank for payment. I will be so happy to get you back and we can begin our life together. Who is this person that I am transferring the money to? I don;t recall you mentioning him before.

Quote:
Honey i am so happy to receive your email and the person you are going to sending the money too is the manager of the hotel am staying here.

Honey the 150 is not enough i just dnt want to bother you but i dont know if you can help me with my ticket money and my BTA because is very expensive but i dnt know if you can help me out with this and i will be more happy if you can help me out and i promise to return back the money to you as soon as am back in state with you. i will be glad to hear back from you....

best regard
derrick

Baby, why did you tell me 150 was all? I do not like for you to hide things from me. What were you planning to do just keep asking me for one amount at a time? I have no idea what BTA means but I need real details and amounts baby, not hints at it. I am trying to prepare the information to send to my accountant and my bank. I cannot do this until you tell me what we need. Please give me more information.

Quote:
Honey am so sorry for hiding thing for you and such thing will not happen again please accept my apology and the meaning of the B.T.A is The Basic Travelers Allowance Fees, must be paid by passengers before departing at the airport in-case of any emergencies on board.The fees will be returned as soon as the passenger arrive at City Airport. so my love i dont know what to do....because i dont want to loss you,You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. so honey all i need now is $5000 to complete everything i need here and if you can afford all tell me how much you can help me with, and if you can help me with this i will be more happy and i will never forget you in a seconds and i pray that god will help you also, i love you so much.....i will be glad to hear back from you.

best regard

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my baby. I don't know who told you that trash about a travel allowance but there is no such thing from any country on this planet. I called the airport to ask. Someone is lying to you baby. I knew that sounded like bull. Whoever told you that is looking to steal the money from you. I would like to ask you to find a different person to make the arrangements with and get back to me with real information. There is no such thing as a fee to travel from one place to another. Tell that person they are fucking retarded please!

Quote:
Honey it is ok, so honey all i need now is $3000 for my ticket fees and the money i need and if you can help me with this $3000 i will be more happy and i will never forget you in a seconds and i pray that god will help you also. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you . You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much...My Love do something..i cant wait to come and meet you there am hurry i cant wait to see you and to hold you so tight....bcs your love make me stronger every day by day..you are the one my heart choice you are one in a billions i love you so much and i will love you forever and i dont want to loss you..am so happy of my coming down there..my love hear from you soonest..

best regard

Honey, please leave that god trash out of our talks. I don't mind that you believe, but that has absolutely nothing to do with us in this situation or any other. Religion and politics have no place in a relationship.

Please ask your agent to send me an invoice for this money. I need that for my accountant.

Quote:
Honey i think i told you earlier that you should be the one to tell me the nearest airport close to you ..that is where i will be flying to ok honey.

best regard

My angel, I do not recall you saying that to me. I thought you knew that Will Rogers was the closest to me. I am sorry for assuming you would know this. Please let them know I need an invoice, a schedule and the cost please.

Quote:
Ok honey i will send the invoice by tomorrow morning but i will need your Address also.

best regard

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello honey good morning how are you doing today and Attach is the invoice for you and i just want you to know i cant stop thinking of you i love you so much ok.

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day there. Thank you very much for the invoice. I will submit that and hope the accountant will accept it. I am not sure how he will feel about a gif invoice. We may have to find a way to get that in a proper format. We shall wait and see.

Quote:
Good honey thanks and i know i have meet the life partner for me since the day first we meet and know each other faster sweetie i love more and more with all my heart. Honey there is being a change in my contact email address, i just discovered that my @yahoo.com is not sending emails to the given destination and I have sent you countless email and i was wondering why you never replied until i discovered it was yahoo faults. honey so please write me with this email address from now on: @gmail.com. I cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with u thanks!!!!

i love you so much
best
regard
k
kisses and hugs

My baby, you know I always reply to you as swiftly as possible. I am glad you found the problem as I have sometimes wondered why your mails were not getting to me too. I have sent the information as I stated before. We shall see what is said. gif is not a proper format for invoices so he may be bothered by it. I usually send him either png or jpg invoices. I have never sent him one of these.

Quote:
honey i hope he accept it like that because i have no way of putting it in other format, so i will be more appreciating if you can help me talk to him so that he will accept it like that. i will be glad to hear back from you and have a good day there....

best regard

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will do my best baby but I kind of wonder what person could scan a single page and turn it into some animated stuff. That is crazy. I think your agent may be a little bit simple in the head. His price is better than the other guy though.

I am expecting a reply of some sort today from my accountant so we will know for sure then.

Quote:
Honey yes the price is better and am hoping to receive a good news from you, i love you so much i do really want to meet you sooner.

Quote:
Honey check the Attach for new Invoice and hope this is better now honey.

i love you so much
best
regard
k
kisses and hugs

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have also picked him up o what appears to be a new approach with my biker

Quote:
Hi,

Good afternoon and how was your day. I'm glad to hear from you and am going to take my time to tell you somethings about me and i will also like to know you more and hopefully if we frequently mail each other , something wonderful may happen. I am very calm and gentle girl that hates to make trouble and stay away from one, i am a very shy type i hate a liar and a cheater and i will never go for one, i am looking for someone that i can give all my heart, body and soul, someone that will be my one and only, am looking for someone who will love me so much as i have much love to offer,i used to be a model but i had to quit the job because alot of men always wants sex with me before they could give me a job and that made me sad, i want to be given a job because i am good at the job, not because i slept with some silly fool , i have respect for my self and am always trying to be a good role model for my daughter, so right now i am into sales and marketing of Antiques,But I am self employed, i also do alot of artworks like clay pots, vases, cups, etc. I do enjoy what i do, I am ready to relocate to anywhere in the state my real love lives, all i need is true love, someone to love me much than i will love. I have so much love to give inside of me, i will like to know more about you and see where this leads to first before we meet i will like you to send me an email telling me all about you and what u like and dislike also send me some more of your pictures as well before we can meet i really need a true man age doesn't mean anything to me because its just a number but the love and affection matters to me most.... you can add me as @yahoo.com

What is your favorite color or colors? my favorite color is blue
What is your favorite flower or flowers? Rose and Sun flower
What kind of music do you like? Blues and Oldies music
What kind of dancing do you like to do? slow dance
What kind of movies or videos do you like? Love Collections movie and horror movies most of the time Smile

I have attached my pictures and i want you to tell me what you think of them , My hobbies and Interests are: Traveling, reading, art, music, films, designing, cooking, swimming, day-dreaming, strawberry ice cream, whole milk, potatoes, meat, novels, sunflower, kids, peace, learning new things, social/mental process, current affair.
I never like sequel of any movies, I listen to favorite songs repeatedly and i enjoy going to the movie with my love, i always watch favorite films more than once or even twice, don't like to be vague, trying to improve my analytical skill at all times, love beautiful things, people and the world, i strongly believed in the spirit of giving and sharing, am trying to become wiser as growing old at the same time, i enjoy cooking and i believe it is the best way to bring people together and share the love...

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sweet baby! I am still awaiting word from the accountant. I don't think a pdf is going to make him any happier if he doesn't like the other one. I don' know yet.

I hope you are all right and enjoying the day there.

Quote:
hello honey good morning how are you doing i am here to read your message and am happy to hear from you this morning, honey i want you to know that if your accountant do not like the first invoice why don't you send the second one to him and attach is the invoice in PDF format. i love you so much ok

Of course I will do that if he does not accept the other baby. We just have to see what he wants. I will get back to you when he contacts me.

Quote:
Honey am not really happy with what thing is , i really want to get back to state this week honey, i do not really know what going on with you and your accountant . Honey is you really want to help me with the money you can easily go into your back and transfer the money to the account wise i gave you honey. i cant just wait to be home with you honey.

Good morning my sweet baby! I am sorry that you are upset honey this is just the way that I have to do things. I sent him the pdf and he found that fine. He has mailed all of the information to the bank for payment. Now please stop being mean to me. That serves no real purpose baby.

Quote:
Hello goodmorning honey how are you doing today and how was your night hope all is well with you, honey i am very sorry for being upset to you is just that i want to be with you this weekend and sweetie am so sorry once again i love you so much, hope to hear back from you soon thanks

best
regard
kisses and hugs

My biker gets a very good picture. Looks to be a belly dancer costume of some sort.

Quote:
Hi,

Good morning and how was your night. I'm glad to hear from you and am going to take my time to tell you somethings about me and i will also like to know you more and hopefully if we frequently mail each other , something wonderful may happen. I am very calm and gentle girl that hates to make trouble and stay away from one, i am a very shy type i hate a liar and a cheater and i will never go for one, i am looking for someone that i can give all my heart, body and soul, someone that will be my one and only, am looking for someone who will love me so much as i have much love to offer,i used to be a model but i had to quit the job because alot of men always wants sex with me before they could give me a job and that made me sad, i want to be given a job because i am good at the job, not because i slept with some silly fool , i have respect for my self and am always trying to be a good role model for my daughter, so right now i am into sales and marketing of Antiques,But I am self employed, i also do alot of artworks like clay pots, vases, cups, etc. I do enjoy what i do, I am ready to relocate to anywhere in the state my real love lives, all i need is true love, someone to love me much than i will love. I have so much love to give inside of me, i will like to know more about you and see where this leads to first before we meet i will like you to send me an email telling me all about you and what u like and dislike also send me some more of your pictures as well before we can meet i really need a true man age doesn't mean anything to me because its just a number but the love and affection matters to me most....

What is your favorite color or colors? my favorite color is blue
What is your favorite flower or flowers? Rose and Sun flower
What kind of music do you like? Blues and Oldies music
What kind of dancing do you like to do? slow dance
What kind of movies or videos do you like? Love Collections movie and horror movies most of the time Smile

I have attached my pictures and i want you to tell me what you think of them , My hobbies and Interests are: Traveling, reading, art, music, films, designing, cooking, swimming, day-dreaming, strawberry ice cream, whole milk, potatoes, meat, novels, sunflower, kids, peace, learning new things, social/mental process, current affair.
I never like sequel of any movies, I listen to favorite songs repeatedly and i enjoy going to the movie with my love, i always watch favorite films more than once or even twice, don't like to be vague, trying to improve my analytical skill at all times, love beautiful things, people and the world, i strongly believed in the spirit of giving and sharing, am trying to become wiser as growing old at the same time, i enjoy cooking and i believe it is the best way to bring people together and share the love...

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baby, I am glad to read from you again. Please always try to be nice and talk with me instead of just being mean. That is not effective communication. It drives my blood pressure up too.

Quote:
Honey am very sorry about that and i promise such thing will not happen again honey.So how are you feeling now hope you feeling better and i want you to know that i really love you so much and i do not mean to hurt you . i love you so much

My baby, I do not think you know how hard it is for me to read your mean mails. It hurts my heart deeply. I might be some ugly fat man i you eyes but I have feelings.

It is hard for me to show you my sensitive side and you just shit on me over this. I am starting to think you may not care at all. You are scaring me baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your message.....well i will like to tell you a little more about my self, I am kind, sincere, intelligent, romantic, goal-oriented woman who has a positive outlook on life I have a stable career and a good job. The only thing missing in my life and what I think is the most important thing in life is to live for someone and something other than yourself. I have been married before and i lost my husband 3 years ago, i have been single and taking care of my work and my daughter... and am loving it since when i lost my husband. I would like to find a loving partner to share my life hopes and dreams, and see more of the glory's the world has to offer....And I'm elegant, gentle & happy. Clean habits. A happy partner, like to be held, caressed, attentive lover. I'm highly intuitive. Your opinion counts, your feelings are respected, your point of view matters, I value your advice and Intuition. More when we write.

I desire us to create a happy family.I like spending time with family, which is very important to me, I like having time to spend with someone special to me I am looking someone with similar interests, with a sense of adventure and style, who is emotionally mature and ready for a long-term loving relationship and creation a family. I prefer a man who is strong and knows what he wants from her loving woman.....You have good Humor, relaxed, balanced. Clean, Healthy lifestyle, easy to live with. Strong Moral & Spiritual elements. Faithful, Loyal, Protective. Respectful of your Lady and her family. Broad minded, calm, playful & attentive lover,I do not spend time with those who use others or are cruel or hurtful to people or animals.....Any relationship should base on respect for your partner or friend - this is the first step to ideal relationship in our non-ideal life...Well i will love to get to know you better and see what happens or comes out in this friendship of ours...

I really appreciate you getting back to me you are such a nice man and any woman on this earth will want to be with you am so sure of that i want to be with a nice caring man like you and thanks to God for bringing you my way and i hope you are going to appreciate that as well, here is more about me so that u can get to know me more and please after reading this message i will want you to answer this question... do u live alone? how long have u been looking online? have u ever had any bad experience online before? are u willing to be with me and give me all your heart and body? smiles i know this is too much but i must ask for it though..................I'm a friendly, warm, considerate person. I'm not the type to be aggressive in my dealings but more reserved. I would like to meet someone I can be a friend with ,I'm searching for a life partner. Someone to do things with, go places, spend quiet time with, hug, kiss and be happy with. I'm looking for that spark, you know the one that makes you anxious to see or hear from the other person. The one that during the day you smile because you just remembered something the two of you did. The anticipation of seeing the other person makes
that day take so long to get over with. It's not easy to find that spark, but when you got it, you don't ever want to let it go.Also I do not like to Listen to friends Advice..

I have learn To be a Strong lady..I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh,I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener. Truth and faith Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to..

I hope to hear from you soon.

k
kisses and hugss
xoxoxoxoxoxo

And he finally replies to Derrick

Quote:
Goodmorning honey how are you doing today and how was your night hope all is well with you and i want you to know i am not being hash about this money i was being faster to get this money so all thing can go well with us and start a new life with you there sweetie, baby i love you so much.

My baby, I am so happy to read from you again. I understand the desire you and I have to be together but that is not a reason for you to be hostile to me baby. That is not nice. I need to get you home with me but that does not help. You are not making anything faster by being mean to me.

Quote:
Honey am very sorry about that and i promise such thing will not happen again honey.So how are you feeling now hope you feeling better and i want you to know that i really love you so much and i do not mean to hurt you . i love you so much

Honey, I am happy to read from you but I am not feeling better about this. You had every intention of being mean to me thinking things happen faster like this. This is not the way people in love speak to each other. That was outright filthy. You have hurt me deeply and I don't know what to think of it. I might be be old and not handsome but I will not let you just step all over me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick has several mails this morning

Quote:
hello how are you doing today and how was your day i want you to know i can hurt you all what am trying to let you know is that the way i think about you in my feeling no one can never know the feeling honey..i love you so much and i appreciate all your interested in my life thanks you so much sweetie...you are so wonderful to me and i promise to give you all what i have to make you happy all the time as you doing for me ...good day hope to hear from you soon thanks

best
regard
kisses and hugs

Quote:
hello honey how are you doing today and how was your sorry for all what have done or being doing for this moment honey and plz forgive me all this most to happen in relationship is part of what relationship better so sorry if i sound bad to you ok i love you so much hope to hear from you and have a good day...

Quote:
hello honey i want you to know i cant sleep if i don't read your email cause i don't really get myself honey i love you so much and how was your day..hope all is well you have a good night bye...but i think you are in a good health condition...honey

Quote:
Hello honey how are you doing thanks for getting back to me as am worried to get the mail from you and honey so I want to know if you still want to send me the money honey, I love you so much hope to hear from you soon thanks

And my biker

Quote:
Good afternoon
hello how are you doing today and how was your day i am so happy to get back from you and i want to tell you sorry for getting late to get to you baby thanks for all the question answered from you i am glad for that yeah my daughter name is Debra..wish is living with my sister in the state as am not in state for now...i am in Africa here for my goods to arrive i am into buying and selling of gold and raw material as am the only daughter that work...for my sister and my sister relied on me as she is not working and she is disable so i work for her with the interest i make on my income of the business am doing as you know am not a model cause i had a lot of trash on it by asking to get sex with me before they give me work..and that make me bad all time that is why am not doing that job again...baby...sorry for knowing about your parent died may god rest there soul in a perfect peace with my parent also....and have a delicious meal together lol...i am someone shy...baby and i want you to be honest and trustful with you cause i hate lier...and cheater and i don't pray to meet any of them anymore baby..so i want you to be the one am looking for....and am ready to give you all what you want is you can accept me as your lover...and i want you to know...i am new on here before don't just count this serious and i don't know i may meet someone honest talking like you on here and that was the forth time of me being online and i think i meet the luckiest guy online here...i have never had anything online before...OK....do you have yahoo messenger so we can chat more better...thanks hope to hear back from you OK...thanks!!

Quote:
hello honey how are you doing today and how was your day I really feel better when ever I get an email from you and that make me seem have meet the right man an am being honest with all time and I want you to do that for me baby well africa is good just hot for now but I am in hotel so I on the air condition all time till I my goods arrive so how are you and what do you plan to fo today do u really love me o and I want you to know I take this serious with you as you can see am serious with you and I want you to be serious with me as well hope to hear back from you thanks I love you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello babe, Today is not even a proper day for discussing that matter. Nothing is open so talking of money is useless. I am considering it but please do not get hostile with me again.

Quote:
hello honey thanks for all what you have been doing in my life honey and i want you to know i wont make you sad or get hostile with you again sorry baby i love you so much and here is the bank account again if needed to tell me when will you do that i think you can do that for me as early as you woke up on Monday reply me back sweetie i love you so much.

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF Nigerian PLC
SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLA
CORRESPONDENT : WELADEDD
ACCOUNT NAME: FADANA GABRIEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2020079677
BANK ADDRESS: 167, AKERELE STREET SURULERE LAGOS NIGERIA

Not a new account but another report at least.

My biker gets this

Quote:
hello honey how are you doing today and how was your night hope all is well with you with you i just want to start by saying thanks for all the unconditional love and honest you have with me baby that make me happy and i can now believe i am with the luckiest guy in world and this began to you cause if you don't email me on that site i will never know you were someone like this honey and for now i want you to know one can separate us except god as am willing to give you all what i have in life to make you happy and thanks for bringing my sister and my daughter among that show you have a caring with me and them not just love me only you love me with my family and am bold to tell you i love you and i will make you happy till this world end if god accept that for us sweetie i love you so much

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time i got your email...The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience. it in life cause you are so wonderful and trustful with me you told me all what i ask you with the one i don't ask and that make me happy but i will advice you to keep dong this and don't change your behavior with me sweetie...I Love With All My Heart

Forever Yours,

o

best
regard
kisses and hugsss

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I thank you for sending the information again. It is also good to see that you will not do that to me again. That hurt me bad baby! I don't know if you are a churching person but if you are I hope you enjoyed that as well today.

Quote:
Hello honey good morning how are you doing today and thank for your lovely message send to me I promise not to do that for you and I believe you won't do that for me aswell baby so tell me what you doing now and how do you spend your weekend hope you enjoy honey and I believe you will transfer the fund today and let me know so I can tell the person honey I love you so much can't wait to meet and start a new joyful life together with you honey....hope to hear back from thanks

And my biker

Good morning my sexy mama! Of course I am going to have to accept your family as my own if we are to be together. I do not have any trouble
accepting all of this. You have told me me that you are not alone in this
so we do this all together with everyone. I think it may require some
modification here at home but you did not tell me what is wrong with your sister baby. How is she disabled?

I love for my lady to be bold, intelligent, strong, opinionated and most
of all sweet and passionate. The fact that you are very sexy is not really
a point but I will enjoy staring into those lovely eyes at night! You make
it so easy for me to talk with you and express myself.

Have you talked with your daughter about us yet? How will she feel?

Quote:
Hello how are you doing and I how was your weekend hope you do enjoy your weekend I want to thanks you again and again cause whenever I get your message I believe it will make me happy and good for you asking about what my sister desable and about my daugther knowing about you right well baby I call my daugther debra this afternoon and tell her everything and I will give you a feed back from her ok and well I will like you to know nothing happen to my sister that is how my mother and father gave birth due to the statement my father told me he died that ....that's how we gave birth to her and I don't want her to be sad or hurt ot think deeply that is why I do everything that she want for her honey.....I love you so much and thanks for all the question u are asking from me I love you so much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my sweet sexy mama! I am happy to know that my mails to you are a source of enjoyment for you. Yours absolutely brighten my days. I am so glad I have found such a wonderful girl. I am sorry if I caught you off guard asking you abut your daughter but it is very important for me that she would also be happy if we are together. I know it is terrible to leave such a burden on a baby but if she is not going to be happy then we will wait until she is to come together.

You still did not tell me what exactly is wrong with your sister baby. I have understood that it may be a problem from birth but what kind? I do not know what would be needed in order for her to be comfortable in this home. Can you also tell me some of he things that Debra might enjoy? It would be nice if we come together to already have some of this ready for her.

Quote:
hello honey how are you doing i am so happy as i always do before baby and i want you to know about my sister i don't really know what is wrong with her but that is what my mom tell me so i need to obey her before she died so baby...i will like you to know my daughter Debra accept your as his new father and i believe you will be able to do that for her sweetie...and what my daughter enjoy she enjoy dancing and listen to music and she is some one with fast brain she quickly understand what i said with the one i don't say honey...so i will like you to know is really going on with me here and how is your work and i want you to promise me you will help me out honey the problem is just about my goods to arrive...ask me how baby an am sure you will find something to eat honey

i love you my life
Katya

am so inned of your help darling try your best out with me

Good morning my sexy wife! I am very happy to know that Debra will accept me. I will enjoy having a young daughter again. It will also be delightful to have such a wonderful wife. I don't think you have told me your sisters name yet baby?

I am afraid I do not understand what you are saying about your business. I would love to know how you are doing baby but you are not telling me. All this hinting stuff is nonsense my love.

Quote:
hello baby my work is going well with you and what i am facing here is now is about my work to deliver as they told me it will deliver by Thursday baby...and that is the help am going..through as you know i am into buying and selling of gold and raw material i buy and sell baby so the help i need from you now honey and i believe you will help me with that is just about my good deliver soon i need to pay for the shipment fees to get to the custom here baby and i have $3200 and the total is $3600 baby and i want to know maybe you can help me or not honey i love and thanks for all the world you are writing to me i really admired you in my life darling thanks you!! and i think i will be able to have a daughter for you if you do accept that...for me baby...lol

And Derrick gets 2

Good morning my lovely Katya! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. My weekend was the same as always other than having you in my life now. I am watching today for any sign of trouble as it is close to time for a bit trip.

I sent the details to the bank again yesterday. Hopefully I can get you out of there soon and home with me.

Quote:
hello honey how are you dong and how is your day over there hope you having a good day and why don't you send me an message baby hope nothing happen...and am here waiting for the alert of you sending the money to that account honey i love you so much

Quote:
baby i want you to know i can be save if i don't get your message honey try to email about what is going with you there OK i love you so much with all my heart

Good morning my baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day there. I am happy to see both of your messages this morning. Honey, I told you yesterday that I had emailed the information to the bank. I don't know if you got that mail or not though. Hopefully this one will get to you.

Quote:
hello how are you doing today and i am just happy to hear back from you cause am so sad and bad moon so honey when is the money entered the account darling i love you so much and may god be with you sweetie you are all my best and wish for in life

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My love, I would be happy to have a baby with you if you would like to. I will not care if it is a girl or boy as long as it is healthy, that is good enough for me. We can have as many babies as you like.

I am not sure that it is a good idea to involve myself in your business until we are married honey. I have no doubt that you are good at what you do baby but it seems you did not plan this trip very well. It is not sound business practice to do such things honey.

Quote:
hello honey yeah i know is not an practice of business and i don't believe this can come through here cause i believe i have the money here with me to do everything but the hotel bill cost me a lot is so expensive so that is the money that make me need your help baby so plz do this for me honey and i know u will surely help me out in this cast darling plz try your best so i wont have any disturb from the custom cause if my goods if late to deliver they will lock with them there and that is another money to pay for honey so tell me plz i love you so much

Quote:
Hello honey why don't you reply me what is going on with u darling

Good morning my sexy lover! Honey, I told you I am not getting involved in your business, in any way. I am sorry honey but if you are to be in business you need to learn limits to your spending and needed cost. Please do not be mad at me for saying no.

Quote:
hello baby why did you say know and what can you help me with in this matter now am facing baby just try to do something with this for me darling

Honey, I met you a week ago. It is rather strange to me that you believe I should send money to you in this amount of time. Do you know how crazy that seems?

Quote:
well baby i know that and i have also think the same that is why i send it to you cause i believe were love is there we be everything there honey...and i want you to know i am not someone you may think...honey i told you this is a mistake that has never happen to me before and the hotel am here pay hour and i pay 5$ per hour so that take away my money baby...as you know i am the only who afford for my sister and daughter so i can kill myself and i have nothing to do to get this done unless if you can find anything for me baby and plz don't let the custom take over my goods honey even do you can meet someone today and send him money that is part of love but i am assure you now that this will never happen to me again sweetie don't think anything wrong about this OK....in this world here most be a mistake as you also know that just count this a mistake from me baby...and i have travel alot to another country and have never made this mistake before honey...plz do something on this for me so the total of money am paying a day is up to 120 dollar baby..that is what make me broke and how is your work...and your life doing over there i love you so much and don't let this little thing stop us aside OK

Derrick finally gets his 2 mails for the morning

Honey, I do not understand how you could even think I would know the answer to that question? Please step back and calm yourself. You are starting to do the same thing you said you would not. There is no reason for you to be sad or mad. Please stop this. I do not feel like going through this again baby!

Quote:
Ok baby I believe the same here to but I think u should understand my feeling here about to get the money that is all am asking you maybe the bank as transfer it to you that is baby don't be mad at me I love you so much

Quote:
Hello good morning honey am not trying to get you hurt I just want to know when the bank tell you when the money will be transfer so we can be together that is the only money making me here and I really want to be with you sweetie I love you so much

Good morning my sweet Katya! I am just as anxious to be with you here baby but this constant nonsense talk of how fast is not a question I would know the answer to. I am not a banker. Can you please not talk of money every mail? It is sickening.

Quote:
hello honey good morning and how was your day hope all is well with you darling i am not plan to make you sad sweetie i really love you and i dont pray to make someone i love sad rather i will be sad than you being sad honey...it was just about the person the money going to meet he take me as a lier that is why i am being for him to know am not a lier...and he think am taking him for game

Quote:
hello honey i love you so much plz reply me back baby am not here to make you sad...darling u are forever my ....life my heart and i will keep you like a queen baby and i will treat you like a pet i love you more and more all time

Baby, you are not making any sense to me at all. Who is this fucking filthy person talking to my lady like that? That little bitch better grow some manners or he can deal with me! Little punk thinks just cause you are a female he can talk to you that way. I am not having it! I will fly to you, rip his ear off and stick it up his butt so he can hear me kicking his arrogant fucking ass!

You might need to warn this boy about his ignorance and make him apologize to you and to me for disrespecting my lovely wife in that way.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My biker is on the fence but being an ass

Baby, if you see nothing wrong with asking a person you have barely known for a week then I don't know what to think of it. I do not see how your mind could think love means they send you money. I do not think you are in love with me at all now. That is the craziest thing I have ever read. I think I may need to find someone else.

Quote:
ok then...you go look for nother one ok cause you don't believe me

Funny how things happen eh? You fight for that money a lot harder than our relationship. Good luck

Quote:
Hello honey good morning do not think because of money our relationship end or something like that baby have tell you all my life but u not ready to believe do not believe this can happen between us because of money ask you money for my need and u telling me trash u think am a scammer or what else do u think am but all what u nay think still love and youy must find something out on this for me know u can do this but just do not believe that is why and there is any relationship that grow up without believe baby try to believe me i can never do something bad or wrong with u ok try to look strange the first day communicate together ok

thought you to be only a person seriously lacking in communication skills before. You say something about scammes for what reason? You are confusing me baby. Are you one of those?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello honey how are you doing am so happy for the statemnt you have send to me and by taking as your wife baby am so happy and want you to know he disrepect and all this come from me cause am the one that told him to help me and get the money and that aslo come from you so baby plz tell me have u send the money or u playing with me tell me ....I do not like someone to fool me ok tell me when u sending it and tell the the day u said ok

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic