SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greetings

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xjester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All,

I have a few names but mainly I am known as Christopher Ransom, I have been baiting for about a year for my own personal entertainment but recently met J.Hancock through a LAD by accident, so thought I better join up.

Previously I have done prank phone calls and face to face pranks which without sounding too big headed I mastered pretty well, altogether I have about 12-14 years of experience in that field Smile so the next step up the ladder to me is to put it to use and hopefully ruin some 419ers.

One issue I am having with my current LAD is that he wants Western Union payment on-line I have blagged him and blagged him "sent him 750 Nigerian Naira instead of dollars" the nice chap is even offering me instalment payments. any ideas to progress this one would be appreciated.

Anyway Thanks for a great website!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be such a shame if Western Union was having an issue and the lad needed to send you a bank account you could transfer the money to for him.

Yup, tragic.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

xjester wrote:
One issue I am having with my current LAD is that he wants Western Union payment on-line I have blagged him and blagged him "sent him 750 Nigerian Naira instead of dollars"

Welcome to Eater. Help me out, what do you mean by this?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just ran out of excuses he has emailed over 50 times today lol, think I have him now, thanks

Last edited by xjester on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just mail him once a day, let him sweat a bit.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the board xjester! Nice to see the person from the other thread came visit us. One thing to keep in mind is that you control the direction of your bait, not the lad. Control your pace as you are comfortable, control method of payment and mostly recognize that MG is a much better way to pay if you cannot get the bank account. He can check WU online without ever leaving that stinking cafe. With MG, he has to physically go check it. Think of it as a benefit for your mugu!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was online trading stocks, out with friends deep sea fishing on the yacht, out elk hunting, etc. You don't spend all day as a slave to a computer.

One of my persona's is a rancher and has to milk cows, feed them, round up strays, fix the fence the deer damage, shoot coyotes that take the young, etc. This leaves me out of cell range most of the day everyday.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings, Xjester! I'm new here too, but I've only been baiting for a couple of months now. What kind of face to face pranks did you do?

Next Victim- Thanks for that info on MG, I didn't know they can check WU from the cafe. From now on I am insisting on using MG.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You're welcome for that one although bank accounts are preferred by me. They get you these little pink pigs in your sig line for reporting them.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember reading something on here about getting bank account info and reporting it, who do I contact if I get an account to report? I'll definately work on getting some accounts, I want to be as effective as possible in my new hobby. The MG thing is good info though for getting them off their lazy butts!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send the account to Alan (a small animal of some sort who lurks around on a pair of jeans). There's a sticky explaining how to send them to Alan.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
xjester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alice,

Me and a few friends have always been good at talking absolute rubbish and keeping a dead straight face. When we were younger our main idol was Tom Green so that sort of explains our humour. from weird orders at shops to confused tourists with "limited" English. We have hundreds of hours of video footage and telephone calls.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To get a piggy, let them smell the money, then let them know MG WU is out.. Bait hook and reel it in..

I told my lad, my bookkeeper won't let me use it for tax records as it is unverifiable.

With MG WU out.. wave the cash..

Would you prefer a money order or bank transfer?

1, Your full name snip
2, Your home address fake
3, Your occupation Rancher out of cell range most of the time
4, Direct Telephone Number 1-google voice or IPKall number VM hell Very Happy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the link to Alan, I bookmarked the stickie.

Xjester, I love the 'candid camera, confuse the poor bystanders' sort of pranks on video. Have you loaded them on youtube? In not, you should!

Agent...I will definately work that. I have a lad now from India (checked the IP, it's my first non-African lad!) who I had fill out a lengthy 'anti-money laundering form', but I told him I was sick with the flu so I'll bring it vack to WU tomorrow (tuesday). So later in the day tomorrow, I'll tell him WU's system is down and I can't find a MG near me, so I'll seee if I can get a bank account from him 'for my deposit to secure my loan'.

Besides being a public service, baiting is just too much fun, I am so glad I found you all!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I told my lad, my bookkeeper won't let me use it for tax records as it is unverifiable.
I have used this one i the past also. I told them he would shut down every bank account I have for a audit if he caught me sending money that way.

Cellphone - web store
xjester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have sent my first bank account off to Alan, and have a few more on the cards. God I feel powerful Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'll tell him WU's system is down and I can't find a MG near me

Lads are mostly wise to this and can use an online locater to give you directions to several of the closest locations. It is hard to bait when your lad is a step ahead of you and point out a location a half block away.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has worked with this one lad from India, but I have seen what you're talking about in other people's baits posted on here. They send a long list of WU or MG stores in the baiter's supposed location. My good baits are ones where I either say I will only show up to their country with cash in hand, or I make them go through lot's of hoops to get any cash. The others I have been playing really slow minded and kinda dumb potential victims, sending them lot's of exuses. Those won't be much fun to read on here, but they seem good for taking up some of their time.

I just had one bust me for using photos of actors (from the show Warehouse 13, so it's not really well known actors), and I thought the bait would be over then. But then I gave him the line 'I was just protecting myself, I would have told you the truth before I got there', and damn if he didn't accept that and come back for more. So yeah, they are definately getting wise compared to baits from earlier years that I read, but I am finding their greed overcomes their intelligence.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But then I gave him the line 'I was just protecting myself, I would have told you the truth before I got there', and damn if he didn't accept that and come back for more.

Nice recovery!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still can't believe he actually went for it! It's part of my first ever bait, which has gone on for a few months now. It's still going strong too, but I'm definately taken aback by how their desire for that cash just preceeds all logical thought.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@xjester - Good going on the piggies. Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic