SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For quite some time I have been the member with the highest post count here at Eater (much to Scam Patroller's chagrin, I imagine) but I've never made a "post count celebration" thread at Eater until today.

This week, I lost my "title" to someone who now has 15,650 posts. (15 more than I do). Hilariously, this member has never posted on a single PWT. And, most noteworthy isn't his postcount. It's his site kill count! With a site kill count more than 1000 above his post count, I'm talking about our beloved Artemis, who only seems to peek out of the fake sites forum when I post about him in Gen. Chat and send him a link. His contribution to Eater, however, is invaluable and I don't know a single site killer who doesn't love him.

Congrats on de-throning me, Artemis, and congrats on 16,720 site kills!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Artemis! Very Happy This calls for a round of champagne!

That's a serious boatload of lad pain. I'm in awe of site killers. Having dabbled in it, I know what a complicated and serious job it is. Kudos!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now there is a very noteworthy accomplishment! Congratulations Artemis! May you bring the lads much more pain in the future!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to also offer my Congratulations, I'm in awe. bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Congrats Artemis!

#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is utterly amazing and inspirational. Thank you for all your hard work Artemis!!!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Shocked Just...wow. Doling out lad pain by the tens of thousands!

Definitely an accomplishment worth noting!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Thumbs up - whatever floats your boat go for it Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An inspiration to all anti-419'ers!

Artemis also has the post record at AA419.org (Artists Against 419), and while I don't think there is a Guiness record category (yet), I am certain Arte has killed more fake sites than anyone else on the planet!

Not only that, but Arte has maintained the AA419 fake site database (71,859 and counting) week in and week out for years!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats' impressive Artemis! Well done

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This being General Chat, Artemis may never know that this thread ever existed.

Well done anyway!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing I sent him a link. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if everyone even really realizes how much time and effort goes into what Artemis does. I don't even know - but I know it is a lot.

It will be lost, but it makes me feel better adding something in the language of my homeland.

¡Aplausos y Felicitaciones de El Capitán!
Sin su esfuerzo y trabajo diario, innumerables víctimas perdería más de lo que puede ser imaginado, y sinceramente espero que usted entienda el impacto de lo que haces.
Usted es una de las personas que hacen de nuestro mundo un lugar mejor.
Artemis, estoy agradecido y yo te saludo.
Sinceramente gracias por todo.

Just means thanks
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only been a site killer for just over a month, but I already recognise just how valuable Artemis's contribution is to our site killing efforts. The whole operation simply would not work without him. Great stuff, and may we kill many more together!

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Artemis! The work you do is so valuable and time-consuming. And you are an incredible mentor too. I miss being working with you in Fake Banks. Image

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on a boatload of lad pain. All the site killers have my utmost respect and admiration.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Artemis. Thumbs up

Hi Dora - We miss you too.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is completely awesome! each point is a mugu nightmare, so they wake up in cold sweat screaming your name.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Artemis, congratulations, have a beers! then get back to work Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that is just awesome! Just think of how many victims may have twigged when the lad's fake site was killed.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's incredible. Congrats Artemis!

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to add my congratulations too. AWESOME Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Artewho?

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, Artewhat. Mis means what!
Mis?
What?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've tied his hands, Ima.
He can't reply because it will be postwhoring. Laughing

Congratulations Artemis. Not so much on the post-count (anyone can just post shit - I mean, look at Music Man), but congratulations for all the hard work that's a part of those posts.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic