SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Straight baiting guide. Very Happy
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147262

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I'm Maxpwr. Been lurking around the forum for a few months enjoying some of the priceless material.

Have done a bit of baiting in past years - nothing too exciting though - nothing like some of the stuff I'm reading here. I used to be a reasonably active member of a different forum which closed down so here I am at 419!

Anyway I'm hoping some of my current baits will turn fruitful - I'd only like to post my work if it's worthy or enjoyable to read... easy enough to waste time and frustrate lads, but I'm thinking safaris and trophies are the way to go.

I'm also an IT consultant and have a good knowledge of email, Internet, DNS, web hosting etc so I'm happy to help out with technical questions or problems Smile

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Good opinions in the tech forum and another fighter in the cause are always an asset. Sign up for a Mentor if you would like some quality help. They can help you through any differences in the way we operate here. The fun stuff like safe baiting and our ethics.

Have fun!!
boyracer
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Drinking cider down the park with the other loonies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there, I'm boyracer.

I started getting scam emails, and I was interested. I'd heard about this place , so I came over to take a look around and here I am.

One first thing: If I reply to an email sent to one of my regular addresses with a scambaiting address, will that be picked up on?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all of you. There seems to be a lot of motivation and talent with the new membership coming in here now. Great stuff folks.

@boyracer, it matters none what mail you reply from. They send out so many of these they do not watch for specific addresses to show up. They only want a response that looks positive. You do no even need to copy the original to your own mail unless you just want it for future reference.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Toomuchtime
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have lead a very sheltered life! I didn't realise there was so much out there.

Only got involved across the road at Scamwarners when my daughter almost fell for a money mule job.

So I have been having fun spending Toomuchtime identifying and reporting dodgy websites so that the clever people can either bait them or kill them.

It was suggested that some of the sites I was identifying needed baiting to provide better evidence of fraudulent intent so I shall be bringing them here - can't imagine that you have enough to do already.

(Might as well apologise for the sense of humour right at the start)

Hope I will be able to help in some small way against the Scamiverse
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! By chance is your daughter Hannah?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to help us kill fake sites, we can always use more site killers.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, toomuchtime! I'm glad to see you've made it over here from ScamWarners. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
HazyShade
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings from Canada!

I have heard of heard of 419eater before, but never actually looked into what it was, because I had no idea what the "419" part meant. Then, about a week ago I stumbled onto this website and..... my mind has been thoroughly blown! I've managed to keep my e-mail addresses in the clear, and never really receive any of these scam letters though know all about them of course. So I borrowed some from your surplus section, and got to work. Unfortunately I don't have any awesome computer related skills, but anything that I can help with, I gladly will!

Looking forward to some good times! (P.S. if you wanna know more about me, send me lots of money through Western Union Cool )
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings HazyShade!

Eater is an equal opportunity Forum but I would hesitate to mention the whole Canada thing around here just to be on the safe side.

Having really Bitching Computer skills though useful, aren't really necessary since a Robertson Screwdriver or a really big chunk of Douglas Fir will suffice. When in doubt the folks around here are very helpful and sometimes friendly eh.

Please read the Stickies, Bait safe, sign up for a Mentor and have fun before going Oot and Aboot!

** I just realized that I was wearing a "Stompin Tom" shirt. **

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
weinersnitzel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi everybody just introducing myself...
ive just received an email from a scammer saying he is being held captive in the british ema=bassy in japan on charges of stealing 11million dollars from the ghana tresury.. i hjave replied from a fake email set up just asking for more info on the deal as he said he will pay me 33% if i help him get the money out of the country...

just looking for tips to wind him right up...
the original email originated from hong kong but he enclosed a seperate email to reply to so ill se where that originates from Cool Cool Cool :
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Welcome to Eater.... Laughing

Quote:
he will pay me 33%

Now that is not enough seeing as you will be taking the risks I would go for at least 75%,....... Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
bustAscammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been reading baits for a long time, finally decided to get started myself. Have set up my gmail account (which I used to sign up here - is that advisable even though not related to any RL info and I have hidden my email in control panel?)

Took me ages to decide on a suitable name. Will see how I get on but even if I don't get many scalps it will always give me a giggle to initiate contact with this gem..

Code:
I, Will Phil Yarechtali; have read your email, and would like to find out more about how this can be achieved.

Will make time to read all in the tips section now that I have access.

Wish me luck!

The cast:

Thought I'd make a few more characters whose names all have something in common Razz

Code:
Iyvana Stompyabolokzov - Polish(F)

Code:
Will Phil Yarechtali - Dutch (M)

Code:
Yuras Izmahin - Turkish (M)

Code:
Rhidya Liykaguddun - Indian (F)

Code:
Lucky Aye Oildyaole (AKA 'Lucky I') - Jamaican (M)

Hopefully language barriers and loss in translation will add more hilarity/confusion!! Just need to set up the last few gmails from elsewhere tomorrow as it wants SMS verification now, failing that I'll have to dig up a few old PAYG sims. Laughing
letterstothedr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all! After stumbling across this website/forum via Reddit (lol), I've never wanted a Nigerian prince to email me as badly as I do now!! You all do wonderful work here and have already provided me with hours of entertainment. For that, please accept my most sincere thanks Smile I hope to study hard and learn loads from those of you with experience (and cheer you on in your oh so hilarious endeavours).

In an effort to begin my very first mini-bait, I've already started a fake account, made up a fake personality and name (which I suppose I'll just use here haha)...All I'm waiting for is that first fated email from a fellow millionaire in need of aid!! Please don't hesitate to share any advice or guidance you may have!

Humbly,

Newbie Elizabeth B-R
weinersnitzel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampiremerchant wrote:
^^^

Welcome to Eater.... Laughing

Quote:
he will pay me 33%

Now that is not enough seeing as you will be taking the risks I would go for at least 75%,....... Twisted Evil

well i didn't wanna push my luck haha but i might end up asking him for more Laughing
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

Do any of you new guys have a welder I can borrow? I have weld some stainless steel.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi fellow baiters,

I've stumbled across this site after I've discovered that someone I know was about to be scammed.

You guys are doing more than what Interpol could ever achieve, so some of their budget should go to funding this site. You have my vote.

Scammer not of take victims cash but they take something that is more precious "human compassion". I don't think anyone with a genuine cause be helped by a stranger anymore.

I can't wait to snipe a mogu/moga and give them some blue on blue treatment boxer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everyone!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ya'll. I just came back to the site after being away for a while and want to say hello to old and new friends.

Now give me some fake banks to kill....

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
SissyMac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really new...was around a few years ago but took a little time off. I've been back working from my bait email a few weeks now and am having a grand time Smile Glad to be back!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello again I'm nicclause

I'm just learning how stuff works here. It's falling into place now.
I'm looking for fellow new guys to collaborate and be friends. I wanna come up with a group to share the workload creating epic baits and share ideas. I have invested the time to read the forum extensively since joining. I have a mentor (mad props to Oscarpiles). poor fellow probably pulled out all his hair helping me get up to speed. I have started some tentative baites, without much success YET! but I have aspirations.

My goals 1) to have fun 2) to hurt the lads as much as possible 3) to have fun.

If you are a fellow nubee and wanna be a part of a collaborative baite let me know!!!! no plot to evil!!! but I don't hurt innocents EVER. I only bait or post about those I have proven are scum.

SubVolitional
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't bait anyone but received one of these emails yesterday (likely from Craigslist interactions in the past). I decided on my own to mess with him and was going to post it all on facebook for my pals to enjoy - one of them sent me here!

So hi!! I have a live one, he has already responded to my "interest" and now the fun begins. Will read some of the past successes for inspiration...Smile
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey SubV- If it came to your regular email, don't bait him from there. Set up a new email that has nothing to do with your regular online life, and bait him from there. You don't want him getting any of your personal info! Definately read up everything you can first about baiting on this site, it helps SO much!

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
SubVolitional
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alice Liddell wrote:
Hey SubV- If it came to your regular email, don't bait him from there. Set up a new email that has nothing to do with your regular online life, and bait him from there. You don't want him getting any of your personal info! Definately read up everything you can first about baiting on this site, it helps SO much!

I figure that he already has it so why not? He is hailing from Malaysia (I can't find his bank in your threads; the 'banks' website looks fairly professional as well) so if I just maintain looking like a rube than the worst that happens is he sends more spam. My email isn't attached to my physical address or finances so there is little risk, in my opinion...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic