SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Concepts College redux

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Long time members will remember Concepts College, London, not AFF but what basically appeared to be a dodgy arrangement where you paid money up front, got a UK student visa, then disappeared into the ether once in the UK. They had a hilarious webiste, complete with photo gallery.

One fun night we all joined their forum at once. They locked it the next day, we were all very tired and hung over by then.

The UK finally woke up to what was going on, and pulled a lot of student visas and looked into the colleges.

I just checked their website and guess what?

Quote:
This site has been suspended

Next stop Companies House:

Quote:
Active - Proposal to Strike off as of 6 Jan 2013

Regards to Dr Eze Marcel, I wonder what he's doing now? I seem to remember he had a restaurant too, selling bush meat.

ETA: Google has him in Abuja, selling instant degrees:

http://www.finestrockmagazine.com/events.html

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't active, but I remember reading that. Great fun. Didn't Connie use the secretary picture as his avatar?

A 3 month top-up programme? That would be laughed out of any self-respecting university. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a laugh. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

However...

http://www.conceptscollegeuk.com/

That logo looks very familiar. I check up on them every once in while myself, but never know where to take it or if I can be bothered with them anymore. Confused

Quote:

Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Visit: http://namecheap.com

Domain name: CONCEPTSCOLLEGEUK.COM

Registrant Contact:
TD Webhosting
Trudigits Webhosting ()

Fax:
NG
PH, RV 23456
NG

Administrative Contact:
TD Webhosting
Trudigits Webhosting ([email protected])
+234.8038138483
Fax:
NG
PH, RV 23456
NG

Technical Contact:
TD Webhosting
Trudigits Webhosting ([email protected])
+234.8038138483
Fax:
NG
PH, RV 23456
NG

Name Servers:
ns1.supremacymedia.net
ns2.supremacymedia.net

Creation date: 10 May 2012 18:08:00
Expiration date: 10 May 2013 10:08:00

Happy new year to all baiters!

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was some fun stuff.
I wonder if it's time for a concepts reunion, though .... some still around it seems.

http://conceptsuniversitycolleges.com/
http://conceptscollegeuk.com/

Hmmmmmm?

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be more into this distance learning now, I think you send him money, and get a diploma, basically. The address of the college on the website is 40 Thorne Road, London SW8 2BZ, Google streetview gives a unsigned shop, which I think is the old adress that was in the old website pictures. It also leads to this:

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/909172502

Marcel Okechukwu Ezenwoye

Yep, thats him.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should know you can't keep a good man down. Laughing

http://www.dbceduservicesltd.com/p/contact-us_6.html

He isn't a director, I hasten to add, but it does add reassuringly, in case you had any concerns.

http://www.dbceduservicesltd.com/p/blog-page.html

Quote:
We do Western Union Money Transfer: Send and Receive

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar wrote:
I wasn't active, but I remember reading that. Great fun. Didn't Connie use the secretary picture as his avatar?
lol:

Yes I did have one of the secretary's photos as my avatar. I've had my hand on the mouse at Concepts College ever since and still remember that night of relentless postwhoring. The webmaster must have freaked out when he saw the bill for the data transfer charges.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
http://conceptsuniversitycolleges.com/
http://conceptscollegeuk.com/

Hmmm . . . all three have identical course offerings.

TerranceBoyce wrote:
Quote:
We do Western Union Money Transfer: Send and Receive

Of course they do.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fondly remember the Concepts College "event". It seemed that just about every member of 419eater was on their forum, posting all sorts of insane stuff.....good times.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this was before I arrived in the facility also.Perhaps someone needs to plan a reunion? Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have compulsive Google disorder (among quite a few others Laughing) and couldn't resist looking at the multifarious activities of Mr Ezenwoye. His bus making endeavours being merely one sideline and he claimed to be producing 10,000 a month I believe. Shocked

http://www.africabusinesscommunities.com/index.php/rss-abc-news/1738-plans-to-produce-10000-buses-per-month-dr-marcel-okechukwu-ezenwoye-chairman-ceo-zhope-automobile-ltd

The wonders of Meccano sets.

When you read the things he gets up to he just cracks me up.

A recent photo

He's wearing the tomato.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now, we need capital in the form of soft loans that would enable us to take off, bring in the necessary equipment that would ease the domestication of the product we have in mind. Now, we are talking about expatriates, professional foreigners whom we want to involve that would help us to improve our capacity

So, investors wanted. Western Union acceptable, no doubt.

Zhope Automobiles

Dealers wanted, please send a million Naira upfront. The London address is very familiar - Concepts College!

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In case you wanted to know where the photo came from, it was here

http://www.nanngronline.com/picture/news-conference-on-the-un-house-bomb-blast

What this had to do with him is anyone's guess. He just appears to pop up at random in the strangest places.

I must post this up - a photo of his 'concept car'. Anyone would think he's taking a pop at me specially. Laughing

Lovely jubbly Rodney. Nigeria's very own Del Boy.

From here

http://www.wand.com/core/product.aspx?sid=20484

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic