SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Buddy Isaka is still with me (Since October 15th.) So far, two bank accounts, 1 ID-10T, A pair of Moneygram payments that didn't go through, & my friend Shayna has $400.00 of mine for a WU payment and has turned up missing. This morning with the second Piggy is this message:

Quote:
Hello Mr Busch.

i feel you are joking with me and this transaction. there is only one way to prove that you are genuine and saying the truth. My sister got this account details from her friend so that there will be no more excuse or any comment about Mr Fife. Please i never want to hear about that name Mr Fife. I just pray that you don’t come back with any new story again saying another reasons why transfer was not made. Please my brother if there is anything that is making you joke and play with this transaction stop it before it is too late. I don’t know how to talk to you again because everyday i use to tell you the same thing and you keep on taking me unserious.

Poor fella. I guess I should send him a fake bank slip now. Gotta do it the hard way if Duesers is still down but I'm sure the reply after going to the bank will be worth the whole 15 minutes I put into it. Twisted Evil
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from my latest loan lad (same one as above). He's coughed up 2 bank accounts, filled out a WU security form (which he forgot to sign), thus making him miss the payment window and yet he still apologises Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Hello, we are really sorry for all the inconviniences we have caused
you ok. We want you to know that we here to really help you ok. And
going to another loan company to apply may be a risk ok. because,
there are scammers everywhere. So be patient with us ok. because we
have come a long way just be patient ok. Because every disappointment
is a blessing ok. Once you have found somebody that is going to the
mainland just email us and we will send you the other form ok.
Because, it has been signed already just be patient ok.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I will tell you that this is avenue of top official in tresory section to share this fund withing themselve all in the name of consification.Which i wouldnt want it happen.

Thanks for clearing that up!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They must have strange IDs in Benin:

Quote:
With your international passport or drivers lances Card........

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It took around 9 emails with me addressing him this way that he finally hit the breaking point..

Quote:

On a lighter mood, it seems very funny the way you spell my name. It is ANU WILLIAMS and not ANUS. I will greatly appreciate it if you take note of this please. Thanks.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems there's a box of gold coming to Mal:

Quote:
Brother all i need from you is your full delving address and your telephone number so that i can send give it to the delving diplomat how we come over to delver the gold to you in your country OK

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, Dr. Temitope Oshikoya, the director general of The West Africa Monetary Institute, has odd concerns about one's personal hygiene as well as more mundane matters:

Quote:
DATE OF BATH........................................................
NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR ...................................
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS............................................
DISTANCE DRIVE FROM AIRPORT TO YOUR HOME......
TELEPHONE NUMBER...............................................

Do you have the faintest idea how far the nearest airport is from your home?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orphan George was desperate:

Quote:
Honestly i am sying the gosple fart

Yeah, that I'd believe!

Sand Timer x 7
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Good Buddy Isaka continues to send me some giggles. I told him my half-sister Shayna was killed. I sent him a photo of her and how there's a special place in hell for her killer. Of course he's more interested in getting his money through bank transfer. I also, told him while being interviewed by the police that I saw a bloody Western Union transfer form. I was surprised when he didn't pick up on it:

Quote:
Hello Dear Busch.

Although I don’t know her in person but after seeing her picture I cried deeply and I feel badly for her. The killers will never go unpunished. i pray the police should get those fools. Well take heart because no matter the thinking or anything can bring her back.

I have received the bank transfer slip and I called the owner of the account and she has promise to go to her bank tomorrow morning for confirmation. Monday will make it 4 days since you sent the money. She said if really the transfer was done the money will be here by Monday. I will call you once I have received the money from the account owner.

Please take things essay for your self. I hope to hear from you soonest. I hope we can confirm the money by Monday since it was transferred since 10th.

i pray for God to grant her antennal rest in heaven.

Regard’s

Hassan.

Any ideas on what an antennal rest might be? Razz
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Because of our Country’s upcoming election and also our End of the year Auditory, our bank has decided to dislodge the total money into an ATM VISA Card and send it to your direct to your doorstep through FedEx Express Services.

Dislodged money?
Also is it going to my direct or my doorstep? Please tell me!! Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

limburger wrote:
It took around 9 emails with me addressing him this way that he finally hit the breaking point..

Quote:

On a lighter mood, it seems very funny the way you spell my name. It is ANU WILLIAMS and not ANUS. I will greatly appreciate it if you take note of this please. Thanks.

This is hilarious. I like how he's so pleasant about it.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.Mgbako Bill ( a close Compadre of Pecos Pete) gave me these words of advice:

Quote:

But you will frist paid the Tax Clearance fee of $145, Before processing your payment and make sure that you recorfrim your full informations again with your telephone number to avoid rung transfer ok.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This actually isn't as Goofy as I first thought but Dang it made me laugh so maybe we should call it: New "Goofy crap that Oscar misunderstood" Thread.

So in amongst a bunch of Laddishness this appears on the page in front of me:

Quote:
4. Note that after the successful completion of this transaction,you and I will have a fair

In my Honour? Wow!!! Hail to the King Baby!!! Is it a Canadian Fall Fair? Can I bring Pastor Frank?

Unfortunately, a couple lines down I found this:

Quote:
share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50

I hope everyone is 'Laughing with Me'.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo is annoyed I'm listening to all the evidence stacking up against him, I should stop listening to reason and send my life savings to him right now dammit!

Quote:
If I were you, Mr. xxxxxxxxx, at this point in time, I would rather close my eyes, shun all 'sweet and evidential advises' fr0m all quarters and take this step n0 matter how risky it may look, just to give me this benefit of doubt, and this I urge you to kindly pr0ve me with.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
right now the lord lard just spoil my mood with is text

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are making funny of me
This whole thing look fishing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer offering me $20M in inheritance (to give to charity and to invest for her son) asked me these 4 questions in her initial email.

Quote:
1) CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?
2) CAN YOU BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT?
3) WHAT WILL BE YOUR COMMISSION?
4) WHAT IS YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION?

My reply to her:

Quote:
1) No
2) Probably not
3) $19.99M
4)43 & independantly wealth

Her next email (my bolding)

Quote:
I have read and noted your mail , As you can see my condition of health , there is no helper in any Conner any where ,But Just God intervention, that brought you to me as my redeemer.

^^ Obviously not Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really should be running a brothel I think!

Quote:
My Profession: Dog Stile

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Is the dog a turnerpooch?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is to officially announce to you that some scam Syndicates were apprehended in Lagos, Nigeria few weeks ago and after several interrogations and tortures your details were among those mentioned by some of the scam Syndicates as one of the victims of their operations.

ooooooookay

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
^Is the dog a turnerpooch?
I shall find out maybe? I sent my lesbian after it.

Cellphone - web store
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a script I just posted:
Quote:
a la mezcla hacia arriba de algunos números y nombres, Pedimos de guarde confidencialmente la de su ganancia

"to the mix up of some numbers and names, we Ask of keep confidentially the of your winning" - "mezcla hacia arriba" must have been translated from English.
Quote:
dibujó números

"drew numbers", but wrong sense of "draw". (The senses are different words in French.)
Quote:
Tal/Móvil :
Esmalte :

"tal" in Spanish is "tel" in French (both meaning "such"), and is meant to mean "telephone", which is similar in all three languages. "esmalte" is English "email" translated from French to Spanish (it means "enamel").

Most likely the Ivorian lad got a script in English, ran it through a computer to get French, then ran it again through a computer to get Spanish.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another from Isaka:
Quote:
Busch.

You did not say anything about the transfer you said you made to the account I gave you. The woman’s account I gave you. Why would you be lying to me? if you don’t want to send me money you should say so not lying to me. how do I believe all this stories about your half sister? When you have refused to do the right thing? Why must lie to me if you don’t want to send money to me? I look for stupid in the front of the woman that owns the account.

We went to her bank and nothing. Till now nothing meaning you did not send any money why busch?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my new love interests has just sent me this.

Quote:
10)How long has it been since your last relationship? It’s been one
15yrs since I broke up with my ex-wife. and I had not had sex since 5 Yes until I met my ex-boyfriend in May 2005, we lived together from June until August 14th, I broke up with her because she was 10 years younger than me and very immature, she was not ready for the responsibility of a relationship.

11)When you are together with someone you really Love, how often do you like to make love? I like to make love as often as I can. I am a very loving and affectionate person. i love to sacitify my woman and over Pamper her with care.

I think she may be open minded in the bedroom!

Cellphone - web store
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I came down with a cold this week and didn't feel like answering E-mails. My ladette's name is Treasy. The result was this nice exchange:

Me to Barrister Kumba Dumba:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I have been sick with the flu and am only now reading my E-mails. I
hope to return to work tomorrow and make the required payment on my
way home afterward. I'm sorry for such a delay but I could not help
it.

Reply from the good Barrister:
Quote:
I'm sending you lots of prayers and warm wishes enough to make you fine and keep you healthy. Let me know, if there is anything that I can do for you. Take care of yourself my dear.u willl soon be recover ok,infact you have recover already if you beleive it stand up on yor falt,and said to the ill no no, go ahead and send the money so that a will start my work ok,your pertiner jennifer is disturbing me alot do some thing like a man,let every body have there peace,

Too bad it's not a Ghanian Barrister named Mensah. LOL.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic