SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming these are becoming a bit more common now...

The guy is nicely aggressive and responds to emails quickly.

Quote:
Good Day Friend.

Am very sorry for you my friend, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL/ASSASINATE you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he want you dead and he provided us with your name, picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of you email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

Regards

Don Vanuch1

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These seem to come and go in spurts. Everyone loves a good hitman bait but it has been a bit since we have seen one. I think it's raining hitlads was the last massbait of some of these.

They are rather fast to reply but usually so lazy they just bore you with their constant send the money stuff.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the most entertaining baits I've eer conducted was a hitlad. He was fantastically comical once I got him off script--got him to the point where he was trying to impersonate someone I (fictionally) know but of course he had no idea about.

Alas he was also one lazy lad indeed--but that is sort of the hitlad MO: it's a format that is supposed to pay off fast with the money demands right in the opener.

I venture a guess that a hitlad is about the only type lazier than a next of kin or lottery lad. Now a dedicated romance vlad--there's a potential worker!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah this guy is quite lazy as I've noticed, although all of his emails are off script now and quite long. Agreed about the constant whining for money though, he just doesn't shut up about it.

I doubt I'll get anything decent from him, other than to waste enough of his time writing long paragraphs. He seems nice and angry though (which I like) because my character just can't seem to do anything right Rolling Eyes

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic