SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greetings everyone!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, let me try to address each post subject-

Big Al- yes, the ones whose IPs I can't trace are using gmail. But, once I get the bait progressed to the apparent Safari, maybe some of you can read it and determine if I qualify for a Safari based on the exchanges and how the full bait transpired. It's my first bait ever started, and even though I have started many since then, this first one has gotten epic.

I promise those of you who think I am a 'rodent' or I am a scammer myself that I have no nefarious intentions, I just am someone who has a lot of time on my hands and I have found this to be a really good use of it. This morning I had repair workers at my house (we had to have our laundry room, pantry, and part of our kitchen demolished from water damaged and rebuilt, it's been a nightmare!) so I was woken really early (I usually stay up until about 5am and sleep until 2pm, my husband works 3rd shift at an animal clinic). So I was up for awhile this morning and was able to reply to the first few posts at the time. I'm going to go to bed soon, so I'll address any replies tomorrow.

I read through a bunch of stickies, I must have missed the password to prove I'm not a 'rodent' or scammer myself, I'll look thorugh them again this week and see if I can find this password. I hope that once I start posting my first baits next week that will alleviate any concerns about my interest in baiting and my intentions.

To all other general welcomes and tips, thanks so much! And Wonderland is as mad as ever!
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Alice and welcome to Eater!

Do not worry too much about the 'rodent' claims, it goes with the territory here...we're naturally a suspicious bunch!

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alice, if you add the Whoreadme to an E-mail before the Lad travels it will trace the next ten times the E-mail gets opened. (Even if it's you) If you get a before and after the Lad travels IP address they would be proper evidence for the Safari.

Quote:
Hats are for safaris. The rule for safaris is 200 miles distance travelled (which is 321.86800 kilometres) OR an International border crossing. Getting a lad to travel this distance is the goal. In order to legitimately claim a pith helmet the journey would also have to be IP verified, OR verified by the lad's change of country code of his mobile phone number.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been trying to get a track on one of mine and he is using a proxy. I am tacking a whreadme to him this round and will find him. I still haven't figure out the spypig but wrm works very well.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the asylum.

Alice Liddell wrote:
Shiver Metimbers (you sir are amazing!)

Give it some time, that feeling will wear off.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodent plant?

SOOI is awesome. At least that's what PF says.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Philo Kvetch wrote:

I still suspect a rodent plant.

Too quick to respond.

The word you're looking for is "efficient".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Someone has to Man the Uhhhh....Errrr Squirrel-cage in this nut farm.

Evil Lol
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the tips, I'm going to use the Whoreadme when I email the lad next, but at the moment we have a day or two while he is getting some 'things ready for the trip to South Africa'. Good thing I can wait, my husband just woke me up to tell me he is taking one our dogs to the vet, and it doesn't look good. He's a 13 year old Chow with an immune disease (he got it from a tick bite years ago). So yes, I am efficient in what I consider my 'work', but I am about to lose one of my beloved pets. Cross your fingers for me that it's not the kind of news that means euthanasia.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope not. It's so hard to lose an old friend......
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Alice. You are going to make some mentor very happy.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alice Liddell wrote:
Cross your fingers for me that it's not the kind of news that means euthanasia.

Fingers crossed, you hit my soft spot.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the `who read me' website address looks good in their red/green/blue format

but...

a big thumbsdown when read in plain text as a www address...

who else here read it as a 5 letter word, a 2 letter word and another 2 letter word???

(at first I thought it was a spam link- seriously)

good site but that web address....

Embarassed
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dog is doing better, his bloodwork is showing improvement but his gallbladder is just shot. He's about 13 years old, so I will just be grateful for the time we have left with him.

It's looking like the lad for this first bait I am going to post has either gotten suspicious, or he is just trying to get cash up front and never planned on coming to South Africa to kidnap me and steal the cash I am smuggling for the animals he is selling me. I was really hoping to get the trophies (the health certificates and photos of the gremlins) but since it looks like that's not going to happen now, I'm going to give him the 'I guess you were lying the whole time' bit, and tell him I am cancelling my trip to SA on Monday. Too bad, I spent a lot of money booking those tickets, and he spent a lot of money having hunters go into the bush to capture the gremlins (LOL). He's ridiculous, all he has to do is send a few pieces of paper and a couple of photos of some animals, and as far he knows, I would be arriving in SA this week with $1.4 million in smuggled cash. I would have course been arrested before leaving the US with all that cash, but he doesn't know that yet. I do think it will be an enjoyable read for you all though, even if the final moments of it fell apart.

I have learned, through this bait and a couple of others I've been working on, how lazy these lads are! I know they want to get rich without doing any work, but good lord are they lazy, can't even be bothered to mock up a few fake health certificates.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear your dog is all right! Also good to see you back and active again.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I was really scared we were going to lose him. He is 13 years old (a big fluffy black chow) and his gallbladder is shot now, but the infection seems to be clearing so we are going to be grateful for every day more that we have with him. He could still live another year or 2 as long as he keeps improving. I spent 30 minutes yesterday just brushing him, he loves that.

I think I know what this lad is doing, he is trying to get me to either send the cash up front to his South African character all of a sudden now that the trip is here, or he is going to let that deal fall apart and swoop in to make a deal with his Togo character (who he used for the original 419email). I'm not sure if he wants me to actually show up in Africa with all that cash I was going to being, but he doesn't want to have to go to SA to get it, so he'll try to get me to go to Togo. I think that's what he is doing, but we'll see. I'm still working on him until tomorrow night (Sunday), then whether I still leave go to SA monday and get arrested, or I just tell him the deal is off and let him try to use his Togo character on me, depends on how he responds to the email I just sent. I did go to the K7 website, and I didn't know you could get the voicemail/faxes in your email, I thought it had to be routed to my home phone. I didn't want to get phone calls all hours of the night, but I should have signed up for a number for this lad, he kept badgering me about it. Oh well, now I know! I've learned quite a few things through trial and error in my baits, but it's been good experience.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day and welcome to the madhouse, Alice. Also good to see another female around here.

If you need some ideas about locations etc in South Africa, I lived in Jo'burg and Pretoria for nearly 4 years.

You are my type of person having furpersons in the family. I have a small share in a Staffie/Husky cross. Such a sweet nature. Around eight years old now and still can act like a puppy and he's extremely talkative (like most staffies).

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, dbest! I would actually love to visit SA for real, I want to see the white sharks breaching out of the water for seals. I've seen it on Shark Week on NatGeo, and it looks amazing.

My husband works 3rd shift as a vet tech in an emergency animal clinic, so our lives revolve around our animals. We don't have any human children, we have 3 cats and 3 dogs. Besides our male chow who was critically sick this week (but doing better), we have a female chow mix and a female german shepherd/doberman mix. We call her a Shepie, and she too is just like a big overgrown puppy, she's 4 years old and as wild as weeds. They are all super friendly, and cuddly. I couldn't imagine life without my furry babies. I LOVE huskies, but I have never seen a staffie (is that short for stafford or something like that?). I would love to have a husky or malamute one day. One of my cats is a 9 month old mainecoon mix, so she's still a baby and is absolutely nuts, but also so sweet and cuddly.

The SA part of my bait is going to end tomorrow night, as I am supposed to be 'leaving for johannesburg' on Monday morning. Of course the lad derailed it without giving me my trophies first, but he has a Togo character involved too, so he'll likley try to move the deal to there. But, I will probably end up using SA again, I would like to try this same bait on another lad (buying wild animals, in this case gremlins) and so I'll definately hit you up for info. Nice to meet you!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic