SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should you tell your friends/family that your scambaiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sir / Madam

It a appears to me that a majority of baiters on this site have gender issues resulting in the boys pretending (and prefering) to be girls and vice versa, whilst others just keep reiterating the well known fact that women are far better at housework, meal preparation and gossiping etc - and anyway look far better in high heeled boots, Mods or not.

In that regard would it assist my personal baiting skills if I crossdressed and changed my persona whilst sat at my laptop in future?

Regards
'Confused' of Tunbridge Wells Confused

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Not to worry! We are open minded. You go on and find yourself! (Don't be surprised if you find yourself in the rubber room)

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the late reply but I've been chopping wood, killing wolverines and and drinking beer with Men!

Pastor Frank wrote:

Quote:
Thanks for throwing me under the bus

Damn!! I thought that was my job around here!!!!!

PS - In addition to the things that really scare me (Team Shorty, Spiders and okay that's enough) I can add Women to the list!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Esox lucius wrote:
... that women <snipped a bit> look far better in high heeled boots, Mods or not.

I dunno. Have you ever seen any of the Eater men in heels? I can only imagine that some of them (Bravo, Master, Koko, and a few others) would look mighty sexy walking around in a pair of high heels.

In my dreams anyways. Cool

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Li scam bait wrote:
Branwen wrote:
I'm the opposite to everyone else, it seems. I've never told anyone except my ex-partner (who wasn't an ex- at the time).

It became a habit of self-protection when I lived in the vicinity of scammers, and I didn't know who might talk to the wrong people and drop in too much information about me.

I do talk about ScamWarners, however. Though nobody in real-life knows what my username is there. Well, except for my husband, but that's slightly different!

So you mean scambaiting isn't just a guys sport. Women do it too.

And husband knows about this, and even helps and encourage it! Even providing coffee while Mrs is baiting! BTW, i'm wearing clogs, not high heels.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Nikonic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told the majority of my friends what I'm doing. They really don't care, though. Most of the time I get "Why waste your time with that?" Laughing My fiance on the other hand, is really into it. She is always asking me about current baits, what I'm currently asking lads to do, have I gotten any banking information from them, etc etc. She even wants to set up her own catcher account and start baiting! Very Happy She also gets a big kick out of the hilarious things lads say.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember that once, in the old days when lads used to call me, I took my baiting-cellphone to a party. When I accepted the first call, a funny discussion about scams and baiting started. In the end some people got interested to speak to a scammer, so when Mr. Lad called me again, I simply had to introduce him to my friends. Laughing

Some people, including my wife, are a bit paranoid about it.
I don't tell my colleagues about baiting.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dancing Dora wrote:
Quote:
Have you ever seen any of the Eater men in heels?
You forgot to mention, me, Dora. I'm crushed.
And I kicked my heels with you soooo many times before!!!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker wrote:
I do not tell someone like my grandma about baiting though. She worries enough for me and has an active imagination. The last thing she needs to wonder about is if some Nigerian is going to come slit my throat in the middle of the night.

This is the exact situation with my folks. I have informed them about the scams and how many different forms they can take, but I'm keeping my mouth shut about my activities. Talking about baiting would just cause unnecessary worrying and sleepless nights.

My friends know, though.

(Oh, and it's nice to be back.)

Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May i be the first to welcome you back to the mad house, lots of paper work waiting for you, Now get to work.

The old returning baiters club has a new member. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My friends all know about it and their first reaction is that some angry African carrying a machete is going to turn up when I least expect it.
I of course assure them that this just isn't going to happen.

Sorry, need to go - there's someone at the door.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fo'andles

Do you mean me?

Guess I am not really back yet. Too much paperwork Wink . But I am still curious, whats going on *g*

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Though we are not active in baiting for the moment, both me and Mrs. Fargo are into it, she's had a few great baits.

It's weird cause pretty much all our friends and family who we have told about our activities, just don't really seem to care. Not that they are being rude to us about it, but we get the same reaction from them as if I told somebody I found a golf ball in my living room. Even with any online friends, I get a big "so what" Oh well. Confused

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife worries a bit but does see the constructive side of keeping scammers occupied instead of working real victims. My father is particularly amused by some of the stories and the insults in particular. He's got a wierd sense of humour.

The "poor starving African" idea is alarmingly prevalent, and ignores completely the flashy wealth the scammers aspire to and often often enjoy, the links to international organised crime, and the millions of Africans who despite poverty would never think of scamming. I'm afraid anyone voicing this strip of dogma at me will get a swift kick in the belief system.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked my Wife if she would be interested in ScamBaiting and I got a standard "I am not interested" reply.

Many of my friends really enjoy my tales of such things but none of them ( to my knowledge) have ever signed up or tried their hand at it.

What bothers me is there is a wealth of talent in my circle but I can't get past having them actually create a profile....

I will keep at it though.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
You forgot to mention, me, Dora.

So sorry my dearest! Yes, those were the days - dancing on Sunday mornings during Dan's scambaiting radioshow. Memories. :sigh:

/thread hijack Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic