SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should you tell your friends/family that your scambaiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy to talk about it with anyone who will listen. I still get some people with the attitude "surely no one falls for those scams today" but that gives me the chance to point out that it's not always a Nigerian prince with $10M to move into your bank account. Romance scams, job scams, charity scams -- lots of things that people don't stop to think about, but should. Those conversations can be very productive.

And some people really do enjoy listening to my tales of sensational baits, whether mine or (more often) baits other, more talented people have posted here.

I don't walk up to complete strangers and start yakking about scambaiting, but among friends and family I'm willing to talk for as long as they're willing to listen. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Li scam bait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9 wrote:
Li scam bait wrote:
Wife: Honey, you seem to be acting strange lately... you're not cheating on me are you?

4X1X9: No honey. I'm just scambaiting bloodthirsty cutthroat criminals.

Wife: Oh, thank God. I'm so relieved.

Have you been secretly recording our conversations? Wink

I always knew that it was more than just a scam.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm the opposite to everyone else, it seems. I've never told anyone except my ex-partner (who wasn't an ex- at the time).

It became a habit of self-protection when I lived in the vicinity of scammers, and I didn't know who might talk to the wrong people and drop in too much information about me.

I do talk about ScamWarners, however. Though nobody in real-life knows what my username is there. Well, except for my husband, but that's slightly different!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I do, we can't all have tragic unanswered mancrushes for certain admins that keeps us lonely.

You lie!!
You're only saying that to spare his fragile (and unhetero) emotions.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Li scam bait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
I'm the opposite to everyone else, it seems. I've never told anyone except my ex-partner (who wasn't an ex- at the time).

It became a habit of self-protection when I lived in the vicinity of scammers, and I didn't know who might talk to the wrong people and drop in too much information about me.

I do talk about ScamWarners, however. Though nobody in real-life knows what my username is there. Well, except for my husband, but that's slightly different!

So you mean scambaiting isn't just a guys sport. Women do it too.
Genvieve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Li scam bait wrote:

It's amazing isn't it? Women on the internet!! What will they think of next! Very Happy

I've told my husband about it, but mostly because he wanted to know why I was giggling maniacally at my computer screen while I inflicted some torture.

INSTEAD OF DELAYING OUR TIME, PLEASE FACE YOUR BUSINESS...I KNOW YOU AS FORGING, AM NOT CHILD, LEND END -- A KKSS happy customer
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Li scam bait wrote:

Um...yeah. And some would argue we're WAY better at it! Wink

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Between all the shopping, diaper-changing, and cooking for the mr, what girl has time to bait? Evil or Very Mad

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you let the little lady start using the TV remote control you're doomed. Shocked
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ TerranceBoyce: From the frying pan into the fire there boyo. Laughing

Li scam bait wrote:

Yes, women exist on the internet and to be honest the women baiters and scam warners I have talked to are extremely awesome. They are either very good at getting inside of the scammers head or very meticulous in their research.

As for the original question I discuss here and there so far. I have always discussed IT security with my grandma since she got a computer and I was doing IT stuff for her. All she knows is I am gifted at computers and I keep her freecell operating great. Laughing

I do not tell someone like my grandma about baiting though. She worries enough for me and has an active imagination. The last thing she needs to wonder about is if some Nigerian is going to come slit my throat in the middle of the night. Education against fraud and other forms of IT security breaches does not necessarily have to involve a conversation about baiting. Every now and then I do discuss baiting with friends though mainly for the laughs and not for the education over a pint.

Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What you should do is sitting in quite room. Look in a mirror and ask you the same question over and over again: "Why do I realy want to tell any one I am scam baiting?"

Takes up to 5 minuts to 5 hrs to get the answer.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When my parents were visiting me and I spent some time on the computer, they naturally asked what I was doing - so I educated them on 419 scams.
After that my father had a pretty good laugh when I picked up my first lad-made-painting from the local post office.

After that I never really had to tell my parents to be careful - they delete all the strange messages before opening them at all.

Also my friends have been laughing themselves sick. Some of them are actually afraid of me Laughing Laughing

So, I'd say that it doesn't hurt to tell ppl that you're a baiter. Just choose your words carefully.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Li scam bait wrote:

Girl baiters?? Shocking, I tell ya! What will they think of next?? Shocked

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Li scam bait wrote:

Girl baiters?? Shocking, I tell ya! What will they think of next?? Shocked

I know Dora, can you believe it? I must admit, sometimes it's hard to find the time in between scrubbing the floors, powdering my nose, fluffing my hair, and peeling grapes for my menfolk, but I sure try. One thing that helps that I've changed my Windows theme to be all pink, because gosh darnit we gals need something to remind us of our femininity at all times. And I always spritz just a little bit of rose water on emails before I send them to the lads. Scent is so important, doncha know!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I spend so much time vacuuming the mod lounge and emptying Juan's ashtrays, I can't even imagine finding the energy for baiting.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies..shouldn't you be making some man's supper?
Laughing

(Ducking and running at record speed for the door)

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bo and Cachuma, you both put me to shame! I spend my days with my feet up, eating bon-bons, and watching soap operas on the tv - so I don't have any time to bait. Wink

(Do they even have soaps on in the daytime anymore?)

Justcold - Ha ha! Cool

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Justcold: I'm reporting you to the men in charge. If I had full mod powers you would be so banned right now. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Jackbooted by the Mod Ladies club JC. (You're in BIG trouble Buddy)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

NOW I remember why I loved this place...why ever did I leave?

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bo wrote:
If I had full mod powers you would be so banned right now.

Madam Moderator,

Someone has had access to my profile and is out to get me. I suspect
Pastor Frank or possibly one of my mentees.

I respect all women on this site (when you can tell which ones are) and they are very clever baiters.

Laughing (Head still down)

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
..why ever did I leave?

Ah, the usual story: a man, a promise, some flowers, great romance... then disappointment, re-evaluation, doubt... and finally realization and revelation. And return.

It happens all the time in the naked city.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
^^^ Jackbooted by the Mod Ladies club JC. (You're in BIG trouble Buddy)

I have an important question about the moderator jack boots here. Are they all of the same cut or do the lady moderators have high heeled jack boots \? Does this also make them more feminine or dominatrix or punk? All answers appreciated in advance. Laughing

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm totally a woman. (Just Cold can totally vouch for me. Laughing [Psst. Check out the Valentine's Day thread from last year]) In fact most of my characters I bait with are women and sometimes I'm a man (on Wednesdays, Fridays, and wild parties). Yeah I am so busy in the kitchen making sandwiches, cleaning the house, <strike>streetwalking</strike>, <strike>participating in porn for pay</strike>, putting on make up, and causing so many lads pain that I lose track sometimes. Whoops! Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold wrote:
I suspect Pastor Frank

Thanks for throwing me under the bus.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic