SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So one week todat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So i found about this baiter stuff just a week ago, how i found it you ask, I typed im bored into google and found on a forum a list of links for when your bored, the first link i press, 419eater what this, i read on and cant stop. WOW what is this, this is awesome i started thinking to myself, so what to do, dam i gotta make an account on here and get in on the action................

So a week later as a baiter and i got my self 5 accounts? you think this is a ggod start?

I hope for many many more to come, and maybe a few other tricks i hope to learn to play on these bloody lads. I also never realised how bad scaming was on the net and all the tricks and mind games they try to play on you, it kinda makes a sick yeah.

Also i gotta say thanks for all your help guys in this first week and a big thanks to my mentor justcold, Im ready to be your kick ass apprentics lol

Easter Egg 2013
Safari Mi Boi Evans :flying from the Outta belt of Nigeria to - lagos then to-Ghana and back home ( after selling his gold chain, Trip cost $2000)
Safari Broda Peter's Wimp: Traveling by car from Nigeria to Benin and back.

Campbell's Safari Gang
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie- 2 lads traveling from Tilbury, Essex to Looe, Cornwall ( waiting till 2am for Uncle Pr1ckie)
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie 2nd take- Joseph Traveling from Tilbury-Plymouth and a 3mile hike thanks to uncle
Safari Outback (OZ) Safari- Ryan traveling from Melbourne to Brisbane and back after missing flight back and spending two nights
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get a Lad in to a conversation, especially a grumpy one, and you know you're on his grumpy nerve, you can really have some fun.

Assure him that you want to be his friend and to prove it send him a picture of your dog. Pick one off the internet - the most sorry assed woebegone mutt you can find and ask what he thinks of your pet. Laughing
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a great start Very Happy well done.

Try learning a spot of pidgin, and talk to them guyman-to-guyman. Then insult their mothers and put a curse on them. So much fun Very Happy

Have a look in the "insulting mass bait" in Published Baits Wink

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you go the fake Lad route bear in mind that many Lads are young and wildly impressed with 'gangsta' culture so if you invent your own 'Gangsta Pidgin' you could have some wild fun.

"Slide along wid me Bro 4 getting on ur patch OK ?"

Pidgin is quite variable at the best of times but if you're giving it a Gangsta twist you only need the slightest knowledge of Pidgin.
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how do you get a guymen to think your a guymen tho, i have seen this, think in xmas sarfi and that, but how is it done, because it does look like alot of fun. I really want a lad to full go off at me tho, it would make my day Smile

So what is Pidgin, because i reckon i can get the gangster part easy lol
I guess just like a lad im young and know the whole "gangster" talk and what not lol

Easter Egg 2013
Safari Mi Boi Evans :flying from the Outta belt of Nigeria to - lagos then to-Ghana and back home ( after selling his gold chain, Trip cost $2000)

Campbell's Safari Gang
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie- 2 lads traveling from Tilbury, Essex to Looe, Cornwall ( waiting till 2am for Uncle Pr1ckie)
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie 2nd take- Joseph Traveling from Tilbury-Plymouth and a 3mile hike thanks to uncle
Safari Outback (OZ) Safari- Ryan traveling from Melbourne to Brisbane and back after missing flight back and spending two nights
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J.Hancock wrote:
how do you get a guymen to think your a guymen tho...

Just write him from a second account and tell him to keep his dirty fingers off your mugu.
No matter what his answer is: ask a day later to work together because you have a great "format".

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pretty much this. If your English is quite good with a bit of pidgin thrown in here and there he will have you down as clever and educated and may well defer to you in forthcoming jobs.

J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like some fun i gotta get in on, im gunna try it.

Also not to brag but it was 6 accounts, i forgot to add my other piggie for my other loan lad lol

no sorry my other recover lad was the one i forgot to add

Don't post serially -- just edit your original post -- JMR

Easter Egg 2013

Campbell's Safari Gang
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J.Hancock wrote:
how do you get a guymen to think your a guymen tho, i have seen this, think in xmas sarfi and that, but how is it done, because it does look like alot of fun. I really want a lad to full go off at me tho, it would make my day Smile

So what is Pidgin, because i reckon i can get the gangster part easy lol
I guess just like a lad im young and know the whole "gangster" talk and what not lol

Try this: http://translate.50webs.com/lad/lad.html

It's an English to Ladspeak translator. Don't use all of what it translates - but throw in some of that idiom and you'll seem real enough.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That translator is great. I'm gonna start that on one of my lad current lads, who has been fighting hard to get me my $2.5m compensation from previous scams.

I've already mentioned his "colleague" Izak who has been emailing me as well about the fund and he flipped his lid completely and sent me a 7 paragraph email about trust and loyalty.... hehe

I think the ultimate goal though is to get them out on safari. I've just been reading some of the epic threads from the early days of the S1mba Safari and I simply can't wait to get one of my lads out exploring the country.

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aiming for a safari is all about cultivation - setting up your relationship and winning trust and control, and preparation - so that when you suggest he travels, it appears the most natural thing in the world and something he can't refuse.

If you get to a stage where you find you're liking your Lad, then you're in a position to achieve things. Always remember that he's a scammer.
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will never like these scum bags, im a working class man and cant stand for people ripping someone outta there hard earn cash.
and as i see all they do is lie

but yeah a safri under my belt would be nice, also a fun trip for me too Very Happy lol
Im gunna try this soon, just gotta find the right lad, ill let you know when i do

Easter Egg 2013

Campbell's Safari Gang
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand you entirely JH, but you're a more effective scambaiting weapon if you put aside your feelings. You have to avoid your attitude and feelings showing in your mails.

The simplest safari scenario is to offer to go meet your Lad with cash and, either find you can't fly to where he is, or have your plane diverted. To set this up you must establish where he's based, either by ip, e-mail tracer or the phone number he's using. If he's lying about where he is to begin with it's a dead loss.

It takes practice and a bit of planning but after a few failures you'll learn how to do it and improve. Those with a long string of safaris in their tags did the spadework and put in the hours, though it's not impossible to do it first time out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic